Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Token Dyke

You know heterosexual Americans can only handle one at a time, so once Ellen is gone... who will the new she be?

Andy Cohen is the reigning Token Fag.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 4:44 PM

Wanda Sykes

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 3:53 AM

Someone nonthreatening to the straights.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 3:59 AM

Jane Lynch, step forward.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 3:59 AM

Me!!!!!! I love the Dick and Van Dyke Show. Some of my best imaginary friends are lesbians who lust after me, but I only string them along with glances of my 21 year old rejuvenated and tight love tunnel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 4:00 AM

You called?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 4:02 AM

ready for my epic comeback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 4:04 AM

Definitely Wanda.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 4:05 AM

I love Wanda, but she is very in your face politically and acerbic. I’m not sure if she can be America’s new favorite lez.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 4:07 AM

How dare you limit "Dyke" to Dykes! What about all the transwymen who weren't born to be dykes but who transitioned from their male prisons to surgically sewn together approximations of Dykes. How dare you. How dare you sir.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 4:11 AM

I'm going with the dark horse choice of Mr. Julie Goldman. Her recent role on Curb Your Enthusiasm and being in the Bravo Bubble with Andy Cohen makes her a formidable heir to the throne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 4:12 AM

Ellen Page, it will save hundreds of thousands of dollars since they can reuse a lot of the marketing materials.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 4:29 AM

Jane Lynch. She can also get the sympathy attention for working with the Glee girl who drowned fishing with her son in Peru.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 4:33 AM

somebody from this century...

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 4:35 AM

It's Lea Delaria's turn.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 4:36 AM

I'd like to make a nomination, but who are the sweet, kind, and bubbly lesbians? Or at least the ones who can fake it?

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 4:41 AM

I believe she's already been inaugurated. Kelly Clarkson.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 5:25 AM

Oh, hey, Paula at R5. Molested any children lately?

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 5:34 AM

The F word troll is at Op. he is investing this site using the F word over and over. Why isn’t this frayed out like most of his other “work?”

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 4:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!