Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Kamala officially cancelled yet?

See tweet.

Pick Tammy Duckworth please, Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 2, 2020 2:21 AM

Kamala's politico buddies trying desperately to save her VP slot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 3:38 AM

No, we’re not doing this. Biden can pick Charles Manson in Black face and we’re still not voting Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 3:39 AM

Kamala is poison. She refused to prosecute Steven Mnuchin's OneWest Bank scandal. Now he's up there with his hand on the public purse.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 3:40 AM

Kamala ain't that great but she's 0.000001% shitty compared to Bill Barr. Fuck that guy, and fuck you, OP.

Biden could pick Casey Anthony as his running mate, and tour with the bones of Jon Benet Ramsey, and I would still vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 3:41 AM

I am warming to the idea of Susan Rice.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 3:46 AM

Kamala can ooze remorseless black lady vagina juice into my gay mouth, and I'll still vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 3:47 AM

Kamala could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and I'd still vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 3:52 AM

We can't be so desperate to beat Trump that we pick the wrong VP candidate and just increase our odds of actually losing.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 3:56 AM

Kamala makes me a little nervous, she tanked at the debates and she ended up with less delegates than fucking Tulsi. Biden should pick Trump’s niece.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 3:56 AM

Fewer!

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 3:57 AM

NOT AS MANY!!

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 4:00 AM

"We can't be so desperate to beat Trump that we pick the wrong VP candidate and just increase our odds of actually losing."

LOL, no one votes based on the person at the bottom of the ticket. Studies have proven this.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 4:02 AM

I’m impressed by all of the relentlessly negative threads Harris generates. I never thought one way or another about her, but she’s clearly making someone nervous.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 4:02 AM

This queen. You ain’t gonna make this happen, beyotch. Surrender Dorothy. I’m starting to think you’re a visiting fascist. Black women are the backbone of the Democratic Party. Duckworth, while a fine Senator, adds nothing to the ticket. We need to excite the base, not deflate the enthusiasm of our most key constituency. Remember Doug Jones? He was made possible by Black women, not biracial (API) fighter pilots. Sweet Jaysus, take your Anafranil.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 4:04 AM

[quote]but she’s clearly making someone nervous.

Not nervous. Just don't want someone who makes eye-rolling statements like "I was that girl" when they are supposed to be educated.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 4:10 AM

Shes an asshole . Period. If he picks her she will cost him many votes. I dont care how woke these times are,shes unlikeable. Id be excited if he chose Duckworth. Thats a bad ass chick .

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 4:14 AM

R15, I don't see how that statement means she's uneducated and your post only proves that R13 is right -- you're a troll and she makes you very nervous.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 4:17 AM

[quote]I don't see how that statement means she's uneducated

1. Because she wasn't that girl

2. Because the next day her campaign was selling t-shirts with that slogan

3. Because rather than having substantive answers to policy questions, she was busy trying to be Martina Lutherna King

I could go on, but I won't.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 4:23 AM

It seems like the Russian bots are just reusing old Hillary insults at this point

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 4:25 AM

Kamala is youthful and vibrant. She'll make Joe look less feeble standing next to her. Duckworth will just amplify Joe's awkwardness with her own handicaps. Sounds mean I know but it is a visual medium.

Pretty much every election in my lifetime the better looking candidate won.

(2016 was kind of a tie in the unattractiveness department.)

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 4:32 AM

R9 - your utter stupidity makes me nervous. You can't "end up with delegates" if you exit the race before competing in a single state. She did that on purpose and frankly everyone except for Joe, Bernie and maybe Liz should have done the same. Oh, except Mayor Pete who had zero to lose as he didn't have a Congressional seat to maintain (or any job at all for that matter). She would have secured plenty but never enough to win. Joe was the only one that mattered at the end of the day (who cares how many/few delegates any of the other also-rans ended up with?). This massive influx of Kamala hate (which makes little sense on a gay forum considering that Senator Harris is one of the most gay-friendly politicians in this country with a track record to prove it) seems like full-on troll attack to me - which tells me that she makes them nervous. Have your opinions, but stop with the lies and manipulations. It's getting really old.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 4:43 AM

Whoa. Is this blowing up?

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 4:46 AM

The knives are out among Harris, Bass, and Warren fans. .

He needs to move fast. It’s going to get even uglier.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 5:08 AM

R14, isn’t the base already excited? I thought we’re trying to win swing voters in Wisconsin and Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 5:11 AM

Kamala? Who? No which one was she? Oh yeah the little colored girl who took the bus a lot. I think I remember her. She'd be ok I guess. I don't really care. Let Jill pick someone.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 5:19 AM

Fat, ugly division trolls are working hard for rubles these days. Hey, OP, your mom needs her douche bag changed and your granddad needs a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 5:20 AM

R26, you’re paranoid. This is how things work: people share articles.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 5:22 AM

There was likely over 100 thousand articles published just today r27. Sharing this particular one seems to match your agenda

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2020 5:40 AM

R28, I’m not OP.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2020 6:55 AM

The person who tweeted that was a BernieBros.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2020 7:44 AM

R24, I’d say no, as no decision has been made yet. There are also levels of excitement. Witness the excitement here on the DL when Mayor Pete was still in the race. Overall, we are at least as excited as the other side. I’d say this could be as big as the 1980 Reagan landslide, that’s why the forever impeached President Covid is so nervous. Confident candidates don’t suggest moving Election Day.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2020 1:43 PM

R30, not a BernieBro. I was rooting for him for a while, but never a rabid follower. Kamala, in any case, is still trash, and we're not going to take trash out of the White House just to insert more.

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2020 6:15 PM

Whoever he picks I will publicly applaud and support. (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.) But if it's someone I can't stand, I will come here and bitch and groan. But Dems can't be stupid about this.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 6:25 PM

[quote]Kamala, in any case, is still trash, and we're not going to take trash out of the White House just to insert more.

Clutch those pearls, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2020 6:36 PM

So no lies being told r21, she had less delegates than tulsi, thanks for pointing out that she is also a quitter. There are plenty of better options for VP than Kamala, not sure why your nose is so firmly pressed up against butt hole?

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2020 6:38 PM

A tweet with 10 likes? Of course! She’s absolutely done!

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2020 6:42 PM

He really effed up saying he’d pick a woman. He needs a white man as a running mate. Kamala is going to scare off white voters and old people who have been warming up to Biden.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2020 6:43 PM

People think there's a perfect candidate out there, guess what? There's not. If there was it wouldn't be Trump vs. Biden. No matter who is picked someone is going to hate them.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 6:56 PM

Im no Kam fan -- 'cause her office is pure shit for constituent services, among other reasons -- but Alex is a clown, a berner to the bitter end and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2020 6:58 PM

[QUOTE] He really effed up saying he’d pick a woman. He needs a white man as a running mate. Kamala is going to scare off white voters and old people who have been warming up to Biden.

Two white guys on a Democratic ticket in 2020? That would be insanity. He said he would pick a woman because that’s precisely what he intended to do. He didn’t box himself into a corner. He was never going to pick a white guy.

And if he wants to avoid scaring old white people, he can select Tammy Duckworth or Val Demings.

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2020 7:02 PM

What a mess we’re in. Kamala is an angry hysterical black woman, Karen Bass is a loony toon who praises Fidel Castro and Scientology, and Susan rice comes off as an angry dyke who wants to beat you up.

Biden must pick Tammy duckworth

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2020 7:06 PM

R1 who is that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2020 7:13 PM

What’s happening - I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2020 7:15 PM

R42 Is that Adam Sandler??

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2020 7:16 PM

OP, you're one of the reasons the Dems don't win. I will support whoever he picks. Biden needs someone strong and a fighter. The others are still some unknowns. I would like Stacie Abrams if she were the governor and lost a little weight.

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2020 7:27 PM

R42, The Gateway Pundit seriously? Run by "the dumbest man on the internet" Jim Hoft , you must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2020 7:28 PM

He wants someone loyal and simpatico.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2020 7:30 PM

[quote] We can't be so desperate to beat Trump that we pick the wrong VP candidate and just increase our odds of actually losing.

Oh for fucks sake, stop with the 2016-esque "problematic" labels, already! Biden could pick Jesus H. Christ Himself as VP, and the Dump cult would STILL choose Dear Leader. Anything Kamala may have done in the past wouldn't make up 1/1000th of Dump's awfulness. 4 more years of him would be hell on earth, so grow the fuck up, put on your Big Boy pants, and support any VP that Biden chooses.

by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2020 7:34 PM

R34 and you're a cunt

by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2020 7:36 PM

R36, see R2

by Anonymousreply 50August 1, 2020 7:37 PM

^ sorry R1

by Anonymousreply 51August 1, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote] OP, you're one of the reasons the Dems don't win.

Dems love to eat their own, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2020 7:37 PM

R48 No, just no! Think! Stop being irrational, you're being just like the Trumptards!

by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2020 7:38 PM

She’s responsible for the Politico article about Dodd’s minor utterance, and her surrogates turned it into “a woman’s ambition.” Everyone knows now. Transparent.

by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2020 7:42 PM

That would not be a deal breaker for me. I have questions. But not every disagreement means cancelation.

by Anonymousreply 55August 1, 2020 7:48 PM

Biden should go with Mary Trump. She speaks real well and Orange Caligula's head would explode. But Biden won't. He's gonna go with safe. Presidential Candidates usually do. The safest would seem to be Governor Whitmer. She's one of us here in the Upper Midwest and it wouldn't rock the boat too much.

by Anonymousreply 56August 1, 2020 7:48 PM

Why isn’t Whitmer even on the radar? What happened?

by Anonymousreply 57August 1, 2020 7:50 PM

I would have a real issue voting for Harris on the ticket with her track record. Fortunately it isn’t a problem for me since I’m not voting for Biden anyway.

by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2020 7:56 PM

Whitmer is ready to rumble. If she becomes VP her vice- governor becomes the nation's only black governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2020 7:57 PM

She’s the most toxic, by far. Bass is just a little wacky, with the Cuba and Scientology stuff.

by Anonymousreply 60August 1, 2020 8:17 PM

White Rust Belt swing voters appreciate the fact that she tried to keep the thugs locked up. "Defund the police" is a campaign-loser.

by Anonymousreply 61August 1, 2020 8:22 PM

R61, I’m sure moderates in the Midwest will love her present iteration. Structural racism, pronouns, etc.

by Anonymousreply 62August 1, 2020 8:24 PM

R62, she's going to drop all the Progressive nonsense if she becomes the nominee. She pivots on everything depending on who the audience is. Typical politician.

by Anonymousreply 63August 1, 2020 8:26 PM

[quote]LOL, no one votes based on the person at the bottom of the ticket. Studies have proven this.

Umm…do the name Sarah Palin ring a bell? As a moderate, I would have voted for McCain, until he chose that pie-brained, semi-literate, pseudo-"Christian" Cunt of All Cunts as his running mate. So please don't underestimate the appeal of the vice presidential candidate.

Now…who wants some moose stew?

by Anonymousreply 64August 1, 2020 9:09 PM

Jim Clyburn yesterday. What do you think he’s hinting?

The media are going to go crazy. Love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 1, 2020 9:10 PM

VP doesn’t matter. Everyone here is voting straight Dem ticket no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 66August 1, 2020 9:13 PM

R66, it might matter to voters at the margins. In swing states.

by Anonymousreply 67August 1, 2020 9:13 PM

He really should just pick Klobuchar. She was his first choice and is the best pick for the job. Yes it will piss off some blacks. But it will please many Midwestern whites who see it as affirmation that Biden is not going to pander to BLM and that he's serious about NOT supporting "defund the police." Ultimately, the white swing state voters are more important electorally to helping him win.

by Anonymousreply 68August 1, 2020 9:32 PM

I canceled her AGES ago but you DNC bootlicking cunts still tried to make her happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 1, 2020 9:37 PM

Susan Rice will be the nominee. Biden will not even do a full term. He doesn't have it in him. I had read that Kamela was getting coached by the 2016 Hillary gang.

Rice is the only one ready to step in as Prez.

by Anonymousreply 70August 1, 2020 9:44 PM

No, OP.

But the racist white dudes at Politico are hereby canceled.

WTF is wrong with you people?

by Anonymousreply 71August 1, 2020 9:44 PM

R70, Harris is every bit as ready to step in.

by Anonymousreply 72August 1, 2020 9:45 PM

[QUOTE] Susan Rice will be the nominee. Biden will not even do a full term. He doesn't have it in him. I had read that Kamela was getting coached by the 2016 Hillary gang.

You probably didn’t even think he “had it in him” to win the fucking Dem nomination. Now look at him, on his way to the White House. So what do you know?

by Anonymousreply 73August 1, 2020 9:46 PM

[quote]Kamala is an angry hysterical black woman

No, she isn't at all (she's joyous), but nice blatant racism & sexism on your part for making that tedious, tired, played out claim.

by Anonymousreply 74August 1, 2020 9:47 PM

Is Kamaltoe still in favor of reparations? I liked her up until that point.

by Anonymousreply 75August 1, 2020 9:50 PM

Racist alert at R75,

by Anonymousreply 76August 1, 2020 9:50 PM

Looks like lots of weekend plans ruined for Russian troll farms.

There hasn't been this weekend active attacks here since Hillary outed Tulsi as a Russian asset

by Anonymousreply 77August 1, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote]Rice is the only one ready to step in as Prez.

She is absolutely not ready. She has ZERO domestic policy experience. She has ZERO legislative experience. She has ZERO campaign experience. She has ZERO experience in any capacity as an elected public servant.

The area where she has extensive experience is foreign policy. She also has considerable experience going on TV and lying to the American people.

by Anonymousreply 78August 1, 2020 10:06 PM

[quote]Racist alert at [R75],

Oh, for christ's sake, grow the fuck up. To you EVERYONE is a racist! You don't have to be a racist to dislike the idea of reparations. Go back to Frauland, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 79August 1, 2020 10:34 PM

R79, yeah, you kinda do, because you have to be okay with white people stealing the lives and futures and fortunes of generations from Black people to elevate themselves, and then turn around and just say "okay, you have to lift yourself up on your own".

It's racist as fuck. You clearly have no understanding of systemic racism and white supremacy, or what it will take to undo it. Or you frankly don't WANT to do it, because you like your white privilege and are threatened by the fact that anyone non-white might actually get a leg up the way you have.

So yeah, you're fucking racist.

by Anonymousreply 80August 1, 2020 10:36 PM

Dedicated to R80, whose SJW skills are surpassed only by her sense of drama.

Enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 1, 2020 10:43 PM

Clearly you have no connection to the Black Community, or any Black friends, R81.

by Anonymousreply 82August 1, 2020 10:44 PM

And clearly you have no connection to reality, R82.

by Anonymousreply 83August 1, 2020 10:46 PM

R83, your ignorance of reality is the problem. Not mine.

You don't like the truth, you don't want to hear it, so you lash out. It's pretty damn typical.

by Anonymousreply 84August 1, 2020 10:48 PM

Reparations should only be paid by the descendants of slave-owners, and only to people who are descendants of slaves. Nobody else was involved.

by Anonymousreply 85August 1, 2020 10:55 PM

Kamala and California liberalism will tank the Biden candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 86August 1, 2020 11:05 PM

Thank you for your "concern" r86

by Anonymousreply 87August 1, 2020 11:23 PM

Please, God, let him pick Tammy Duckworth

by Anonymousreply 88August 1, 2020 11:35 PM

The great non-Black hope, Duckworth, ain’t happening, thank goodness.

by Anonymousreply 89August 1, 2020 11:43 PM

She tried too hard.

by Anonymousreply 90August 2, 2020 12:01 AM

It will be fun to see every one who is “concerned” with every single Black female possibility so far have their aneurysms when one is selected.

by Anonymousreply 91August 2, 2020 12:08 AM

R85, the fashionable new strategy is to argue that Black people have been uniquely harmed by “structural racism” such as redlining and restrictive housing/land use zoning (e.g., residential areas refusing to rezone for mulrifamily housing are raising housing prices, etc.). See also generational wealth accumulation (as through housing), education (also largely due to housing given local school districts being based on where children live and funded by local taxes).

It’s really quite an expansive view of how America has harmed black Americans, and is the basis of an argument that America as a whole must make amends, primarily by massive, multigenerational transfers of wealth and opportunity.

This piece by Coates was hugely influential in building the new angle from which reparations is being pushed. It has oh late won massive support among liberal white people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 2, 2020 12:22 AM

*of late won

by Anonymousreply 93August 2, 2020 12:27 AM

She has too many co-workers who have sued her and too many non disclosure settlements to consider. That says a lot about her and how she treats people. She should stay in her lane and hope for Attorney General.

by Anonymousreply 94August 2, 2020 12:29 AM

Some of the comments about Kamala Harris are verging on racist and misogynistic. Come on, now, she's not canceled. She received more votes in her campaign than any of the other candidates Biden might be considering, and if she's selected, she'll be a perfectly fine VP. She's not my first choice, but let's not go overboard about her limitations.

by Anonymousreply 95August 2, 2020 1:01 AM

Some posters here are VERY AFRAID that Harris is going to be the pick.

Fear of a black female VP? Looks that way.

by Anonymousreply 96August 2, 2020 2:13 AM

Afraid? Hardly. Just seeing that we already had a black president last term it might be just to see some other female race represented at the slot. What? If a black isn't on the ticket, y'all will stay home?

by Anonymousreply 97August 2, 2020 2:18 AM

a black? Yeah, you're not racist. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 98August 2, 2020 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!