Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Psycho trans woman targeting gay bar patrons for assault

A 30-year-old transgender woman who was arrested earlier this month for allegedly threatening to kill a gay man outside the D.C. gay bar Larry’s Lounge on June 9 after he refused her request for money has been targeting bar and restaurant patrons for assault and harassment in the 17th Street and 18th Street business corridors near Dupont Circle for the past several months, according to several sources familiar with the incidents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2020 4:32 PM

You go, girl!!! These horrible gays are just jealous of our beautiful cunts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 1:39 AM

OP is worse than Trans Hitler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 1:41 AM

She is the twin of the beast who went crazy in the video store.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 1:41 AM

They should move to NYC where they will be wrapped in a cloak of love and acceptance. And no matter what they do, they won’t see the inside of a cell.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 1:46 AM

Clearly it’s ma’am!

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 1:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 1:53 AM

Another sister in crime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 1:57 AM

I had wondered what had happened to Sissy, and now I know.

Good Lord. What would Mr. French have said? Not to mention Miss Beasley.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 1:58 AM

Then there's this MTF woman who was one of the two charged with beating and kicking that state senator in Madison last month.

I don't get it. Why are so many MTF women being violent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 2:01 AM

This explains the huge increase in violent crime committed by "women".

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 2:02 AM

Good lord what happened to their skin r9

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 2:04 AM

The same tranny publicly attacked the journalist, Andrea Mitchell, on live TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 2:17 AM

Pretty sure that’s an actual (ugly) woman r9.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 2:25 AM

KellyAnne! Get your ass back to the White House!

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 2:27 AM

No, r13: that's an FTM.

There were other photos on the Internet of her that were taken down yesterday that make clear she's an FTM.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 2:34 AM

*Sorry! I meant she's an MTF.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 2:34 AM

That's a MAN, baby!

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 2:41 AM

Haha this won’t be a welcome comment, but here it is. My husband serves on a local community board and was talking to a precinct captain here in NYC. He mentioned the recent story about a trans being taken into a van and the kerfuffle. Captain said that it’s SOP for arrests of that type. Then he said something about speaking out against the trans agenda. Captain said, dead serious, “These people are very sick. Screws loose and flying everywhere. They will literally hunt you down. Don’t do that.”

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 2:49 AM

A better photo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 2:57 AM

R9 Because these dudes in drag commit violent crimes at the same rate as average males. We're talking about shit like rape, arson, murder, etc. In the UK, half of all transgender inmates are sex offenders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 3:11 AM

R20 What a surprise! Men dressed like women commit crimes at the same rate as men dressed as men!

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 3:15 AM

But I thought they were supposed to be actual women, not men dressed as women.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 3:24 AM

Whoever wrote that deserves to be strangled to death.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 3:40 AM

She's terrible and needs to be in St. Elizabeths. Same thing in DuPont where homeless guys camp 5 feet from the Safeway door. Police move them out and they come back 2 hours later.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 3:51 AM

Could she start bothering people at Trade instead so it’s not crowded all the time?

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 4:21 AM

This lovely “woman” is a menace to all around her.

Though she/he does get points for riding around on Segway scooter.

by Anonymousreply 26August 2, 2020 5:40 PM

Mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 27August 2, 2020 5:43 PM

She look like a man

by Anonymousreply 28August 2, 2020 5:44 PM

Does Andy Cohen need programming ideas for Bravo? I think a trans makeover show would really get spectacular ratings.

by Anonymousreply 29August 2, 2020 5:48 PM

Homophobic straight men with a panty fetish threatening violence towards gay men? Groundbreaking.

Can’t wait for the media to treat this nut like the voice of reason and say gay men deserve it because of their privilege. That is, if they ever pick up this story, which they won’t.

by Anonymousreply 30August 2, 2020 5:49 PM

The comments are to the article are a riot, particularly when the tranny, Sissy Gracie chimes in:

[quote]This is libel and slander, I have never said, not once, that I worked for Casa Ruby. I’m a victim of a federal government conspiracy, involving the use of many paid actors who harass even assault me. More to come. I make $200-$300 a day. Most of my addresses have been hotels. Your writing is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 31August 2, 2020 5:55 PM

Appears his favorite targets are people of color -surprise, surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 2, 2020 6:30 PM

Uh oh, she’s racist? How will the machine process this? On one hand, it’s a story that can be tied to public racism which makes their dicks leak...but it’s being perpetuated by a trans woman operating under the guise of advocacy, which makes their buttholes pucker.

I say it gets some Jessica Yanev level press and then vanishes. She’ll keep doing her shit and people will just get used to it. Unfortunately, some businesses will go under because when people find out that psycho tranny shit is going on where they want to party, that’s an instant no.

by Anonymousreply 33August 2, 2020 6:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 2, 2020 6:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2020 6:53 PM

r9 Whatever dangles, or fails to dangle, between that one's legs, that's what I call Ka-weeeer.

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2020 7:03 PM

This deranged cross dressing man responded to the Casa Ruby warning: " I’m also dying of a CT scan hack with anal beads lost in my body for 1 1/2 years something I told you about and you actually hurt me and now I blame you for why I’m dying now. Better stop it Ruby! You’ve been put on notice."

by Anonymousreply 37August 2, 2020 8:28 PM

Are the authorities just going to keep giggling until she kills a cis-gender female?

by Anonymousreply 38August 2, 2020 9:24 PM

R30 Of course mainstream media won't pick this up, just like they didn't pick up the story of David Warfield/Dana rivers, a transsexual who brutally murdered a lesbian couple and their child. Because god forbid a brave and stunning trans+** gxdess be presented in a negative light. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed, with a lesbian or a gay man terrorizing and murdering transsexuals? We wouldn't hear the end of it from HuffPo, Pink News, Slate, Vice, CNN, New York Times, Buzzfeed, Vox, Salon, etc.

by Anonymousreply 39August 4, 2020 5:32 AM

[QUOTE] Could she start bothering people at Trade instead so it’s not crowded all the time?

We’re in the middle of a pandemic and Trade has been closed for months.

by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2020 5:44 AM

Proposed: trans MTF be henceforth called trans men since they keep behaving like asshole men, with our without mangina. Same for FTM, to be called trans women from now on.

by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2020 6:30 AM

Does anyone remember what Larry's Lounge was before it was Larry's Lounge? 18th and T, right? Was there a restaurant there once? If so, I don't remember what it was called. And what was it before that?

Dupont Circle Historical Society, anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2020 7:13 AM

I LOVE Larry’s Lounge. It’s so dependable, unpretentious, and always a good time. They’ve done well with the new COVID restrictions in the District and you can secure a nice outdoor bench for a small group.

I’ve lived here since 2003 and don’t recall it being anything but Larry’s since then, R42.

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2020 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!