Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is a person who makes really bad life choices

I mean, what else can you say? He makes bad choices, and probably needs a shit-don of therapy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 1, 2020 8:02 PM

He'll but a hit until he's 35 and then he will become a sex addict fucking any and everything to reclaim the validation of his long lost youth.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 12:11 AM

Nice dick, though.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 12:11 AM

He should know better than to post his erect dick online.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 12:11 AM

He can hit this . I wont be looking at those tats as hes plugging me doggy style.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 12:12 AM

The face and neck? Those’ll really sag. Plus he better have a trust fund or a job where people don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 12:14 AM

He should have gone all the way and have his dick match the rest of his body.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 12:16 AM

If you look past the tats he’s adorable.

Someone must have done terrible things to him as a child.

To feel THAT out of control to decide to mutilate himself like this - it screams

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!

YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 12:22 AM

What a delicious looking cock. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 12:50 AM

Quite big dick.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 1:00 AM

Aaron Carter’s next top.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 1:02 AM

Guys with big weiners think they are holy. "Endowed"... by God?

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 1:08 AM

R7, that's the whole point: NOBODY SHOULD LOOK PAST THE TATS.

This guy is literally covered with red flags. Don't make the same kinds of bad life decisions by losing sight of that.

He's clearly toxic. And with undiagnosed mental illness.

You have to wonder about the tattoo "artist" that does shit like this to people... they're complicit.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 1:08 AM

I would still happily do him. Handsome guy, nice body, big dick.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 1:09 AM

R13, then you need deep psychological help and therapy. Seriously, who hurt you that you'd even consider going near such a fucked up toxic failure as that guy?

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 1:11 AM

Dolly Parton looks very similar when she removes her caftan.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 1:15 AM

I don't like crazy tats like that. But, are they really always a sign of something "big" and negative? I mean, we all no crazily fucked up people who have no tats at all.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 1:19 AM

I meant "we all know."

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 1:24 AM

A perfect example of bad taste. All of it.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 1:26 AM

Calm down R14 ! Aint nobody talking about marrying him !

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 1:31 AM

Can he get the inside of his stank sleeve tatted, just to complete the job

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 1:32 AM

If he looks like that now, what's his prison looking going to be?

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 1:37 AM

Definitely one-night stand material

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 1:37 AM

Jack Delaney looks like a good guy, I woul love to be with him, by the way I'm normal , they made me some tests ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 1:39 AM

Jack Delaney looks like a good guy, I woul love to be with him, by the way I'm normal , they made me some tests ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 1:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 1:39 AM

Sorry, I disagree with all the armchair Freuds (more like prissy fraus) who don’t like tats so you’re transferring all your own mental problems onto some guy you know nothing about. He didn’t carve himself up a la Charles Manson, he spent a lot of time and money doing something he obviously likes. I have a friend who’s inked head to toe...nicest guy in the world, quiet,smart, would do anything for you. He’s a self employed carpenter that does amazing work. Don’t get the anger and name-calling on this thread. Who really has the issues? (I’m a retired elder gay with no tats)

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 1:44 AM

Is he short? Otherwise, hot dick, sturdy body. I really don't care that he's tatted up. What's it to me?

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 1:48 AM

I could tell OP was shrieking about tattoos before even looking at the picture.

OP (are you also R12 and R14?) - what's toxic is your judgments. I'd say he's needy for attention because, probably, he comes from a dysfunctional family. Beyond that, I think your assertions (undiagnosed mental illness? really?) are totally baseless.

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2020 2:05 AM

All those tats relegates him to an endless series of menial jobs in warehouses or as a custodian. No employer would hire a guy who looks like that to interact with the public in the daylight.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2020 2:21 AM

He will look horrible when his tats begin to get blurry and fade, and his skin starts to wrinkle and sag.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2020 2:32 AM

He's got got scabs crawling over his body.

He's a carnival freak-show.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2020 2:33 AM

What's with the particle board? Is he at work?

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2020 2:35 AM

The particle board is used as an interesting texture to fill up the photographer's composition and not distract us from enjoying the main subject. Nude men don't get photographed again a white studio drop-sheet.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 2:40 AM

How much would that many tattoos cost? Enough for a down payment on a house? A trailer?

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2020 2:56 AM

He's probably a tattoo artist or good friends w/one. Who cares? It's his body.

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2020 2:59 AM

Are the tats telling a story? I don't know much about the whole tat experience, so I am really curious about his body/face art. I see a tiger and a snake and what looks like a spider on his face. Are those screws that I see in a group? Or is it mostly just random images that caught his fancy and he decided they would make his dick look bigger?

When I was in the Army and drunk in Augusta Ga (Ft Gordon) one night, I got it into my head to get a rather large tattoo of Snoopy etched on my chest. Cooler heads prevailed and my buddies steered me away from the needle and the damage that would have been done.

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2020 3:00 AM

Interesting, R33. I have not seen that used as a background before.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2020 3:04 AM

If he had not done the neck, face and hands he'd be hot to me. Great body and dick.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 3:09 AM

When he’s old he’ll be proud of his erect penis captured in all its glory.

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2020 3:10 AM

I like naked men, not pictograms. Pass

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2020 3:48 AM

What? No tats on his dick or asshole? Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2020 3:55 AM

What’s interesting to me is that all of the visible ink is from the waist up. I wonder if he has any on his legs or feet.

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2020 4:57 AM

It's funny some of you think it's just about "tats", and not what he's done to his fucking face, never mind the rest.

Face & Neck tats are definitely a sign of a mentally unstable person who can't hold a job.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2020 6:23 AM

True, R30, but honestly, he looks horrible now, so it's only going to go from bad to worse.

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2020 6:24 AM

I would be willing to make a bad life choice with him.

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2020 6:35 AM

His dick is the only thing that's not mutilated although he has his foreskin skinned back.

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2020 10:18 AM

I'm a bad choice. Pick me!

by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2020 11:00 AM

Reminds me of Alex Minsky. Who has even more tatts now than when he had his 15 minutes. And fatter too.

But both have great dicks.

by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2020 11:33 AM

That dick deserves a body that isn’t ruined by hideous graffiti

by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2020 11:34 AM

Ironically it's R14 who needs the therapy. No normal person freaks out in such a public yet personal way over some rando they'll never be in the same state as, then accuses anyone who makes even an offhand positive comment about the guy of being molested as a child.

by Anonymousreply 50August 1, 2020 12:04 PM

There’s a lot of old impotent freaks on Datalounge r50

Their deranged frothings are slightly amusing, if you have a cruel sense of humor

Please share more of your opinions r14

by Anonymousreply 51August 1, 2020 12:26 PM

You’re an idiot, R12.

The first word that comes to mind when looking at a person covered in tats like this guy wouldn’t be adorable - but if you look past them, he looks adorable rather than homicidal, was my point.

And I don’t know WTF you thought you were offering with “Don't make the same kinds of bad life decisions by losing sight of that.”

Like I would what? Run out and get plastered head to toe with permanent ink?

—R7

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2020 1:57 PM

Only idiots call them 'tats' or 'ink.'

by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2020 3:25 PM

[quote]shit-don

What does this have to do with the president?

by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2020 3:30 PM

pity, he's quite handsome otherwise

by Anonymousreply 55August 1, 2020 3:32 PM

He looks like he'd kill you in your sleep and never give it a second thought as he sold your stuff to score drugs.

by Anonymousreply 56August 1, 2020 5:46 PM

Is that pressboard wallpaper?

by Anonymousreply 57August 1, 2020 5:50 PM

Which can make for a really hot fuck R56. Have you never gone home with a guy who you weren't sure if he was going to fuck you or kill you?

by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2020 5:56 PM

I'd let him fuck me, but he doesn't look like boyfriend material.

by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2020 5:58 PM

No one is interested in being your boyfriend, including this tattooed guy r59

by Anonymousreply 60August 1, 2020 6:13 PM

He'll be looking like so in 3.2.1...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 1, 2020 8:02 PM

R58, you really do have some issues to work out in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 62August 1, 2020 8:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!