Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Just for cheerful fun, how many people will come to your funeral if you died today?

You might, you know. Give yourself a eulogy. Be brief and don't bore people.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 5:27 AM

He had a hot ass, but he couldn't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 11:53 PM

No one is coming because of COVID 19

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 11:54 PM

None. Donating my body to UM medical school to be sliced and diced.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 11:56 PM

I don't care. I will be dead.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 11:58 PM

zero. i don't know anyone, anymore.

i had an aunt that told her daughter to let the city take her body, and not to claim it. her reasoning? "you shouldn't have to pay to be born, or to die". crusty broad!

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 12:07 AM

Zero, if my wishes are followed there won't be a funeral. I will die, be cremated, ashes spread somewhere, and hopefully forgotten as I believe the dead should be. People make too big of a deal over old people dying.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 12:29 AM

No funeral. I'll be cremated, and my ashes, along with those of my parents and my pets will be taken by my best friend and placed on a cliff above the Pacific Ocean in San Francisco. And if I could figure out a way to generate 1800 degrees F, I'd be cremated at home.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 4:17 AM

I've out lived most of the people who might show up, so it'd be a sparse crowd.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 4:23 AM

Not having a lame ass funeral. But my siblings will throw me a wild dead part, serving fondue and an array of Napa wines, while sad depressing folk music is piped in.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 5:11 AM

I'd imagine about 50 will show up in person and the rest (100?) will watch the live feed from the comfort of their homes, but doubt if anyone will tune in for the whole service - just long enough to say they watched.

Brief eulogy: He died with no regrets and there be will light snacks and beverages in the Fellowship Hall Dining Room after the service.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 5:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!