Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Who Had Replacement Penis Grown on His Arm Has Been Stuck With It There for Four Years.

"Not many can say they have a designer penis."

A UK dad who lost his penis to a blood infection had a new one grown on his arm — where it has remained stuck for four years.

Malcolm MacDonald, 45, had the pioneering surgery after his appendage "fell off" one day, after a lengthy perineum infection, The Sun reported.

The father-of-two said the COVID lockdown was just the latest in a series of unfortunate events that have left him with the misplaced appendage for twice as long as it needed to be there.

After struggling for years with the infection, MacDonald said it eventually turned to sepsis, causing his fingers, toes, and eventually his penis to turn black.

"It was like a horror film. I was in a complete panic. I knew deep down it was gone and I was going to lose it," he said. "Then one day it just dropped off on to the floor."

"Because I had been through the devastation of knowing I was going to lose it, I just picked it up and put it in the bin," he explained.

He said his life fell apart as he slipped into a depression, and started drinking heavily — until his doctor told him about Professor David Ralph, an expert in penis construction.

After consulting with him, MacDonald loved everything he heard, with one small added request: an extra two inches in length. "They were happy to listen to what I wanted it to be like, which was amazing," he said, "Not many can say they have a designer penis."

Surgeons took a flap of skin from his left arm and rolled it into a "penis", complete with its own blood vessels and nerves. They installed a urethra, as well as two special tubes that could be inflated via hand pump, to allow him on-demand erections.

They then detached most of the shaft from the arm, leaving it dangling from its base, to allow it form naturally.

"When I saw it on my arm for the first time I was so, so proud," he told the publication. "After everything I had been through it didn't feel weird at all - it was just a part of me. I was like any other man, I just couldn't leave it alone to begin with. I thought it was the best thing ever."

He even nicknamed the new appendage "Jimmy."

MacDonald was told it would have to stay on his arm for two years, a sacrifice he was more than willing to make. He said people would ask to see it and sometimes make fun — and he saw the funny side too.

"But I get it. It's not every day you see a man with a penis on his arm. Of course I see the funny side - I have to. I don't have any other option," he said. "If I couldn't laugh at the willy on my arm I'd be finished."

But when the time came for it to finally take its rightful place in 2018, he fell ill and had to miss the surgery; a subsequent string of scheduling mix-ups and transport issues nixed more dates, while a hospital staff shortage last December postponed the surgery at the 11th hour once again.

Then, COVID-19 arrived.

"The delays have been hard to deal with. For one reason and another the final operation has never happened," he said. "It feels like I'm cursed sometimes."

He hopes to finally put Jimmy in his place by the end of the year.

"It really feels like it is time to get it off," he said. "I can't run because it waggles about. I can't go swimming or wear a short-sleeve shirt.

"I can't lie, having a penis on your arm for four years is a really strange thing to live with," he added. "But I am determined this penis will be ultimately used for what it was built for."

A spokesperson for University College Hospital London told The Sun it is working on a new surgery date as soon as possible: "We understand this is a distressing situation for Mr. MacDonald."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2020 5:51 PM

Handjob!

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 11:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 11:11 PM

Thanks for the photo, R2.

I was wondering what it looked like.

I must say, I don't understand how that's going to become a penis.

Only the head looks like an actual penis. The rest of it looks very strange.

It brought to mind a question: Can FTM trans people do the same thing, to grow their own penis? Seems like an option for them.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 11:41 PM

This guy is an obvious fetishist of some sort.

Transport issues?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 11:45 PM

I’d transition before I had that deformed salami anywhere on my body

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 11:51 PM

[quote] I’d transition before I had that deformed salami anywhere on my body

Transition to what?

You still need a penis in order to construct a vagina, so you'll still have grow one on your arm.

You basically have two options:

1) Penis on arm for two years, and reconstruct a not-so-attractive appendage for yourself, OR

2) Become a human Ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 11:55 PM

That is DIS-gusting!

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 12:00 AM

i did not need to see that.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 12:00 AM

Poor man, I hope they get that sorted out for him. I cannot even imagine. I'd probably go out with a bang of an enormous quantity of Heroin. He must be very brave.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 12:02 AM

At least the guy has a good sense of humor about it.

But what in the hell is the delay? You would think that getting the procedure done would be an absolute priority for this guy.

Instead, he seems to be dragging his feet.

I would be in that office one day early, just to make sure it gets done!

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 12:05 AM

[quote] "It really feels like it is time to get it off," he said.

Heh heh.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 12:06 AM

So... could they roll me a bigger one?

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 12:12 AM

Any doctors here?

Could you explain how the penis forming on the arm at R2, "grows?"

And why does it take so long before it can be transplanted?

And how exactly the procedure will work?

I am so fascinated by this.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 12:12 AM

Let’s arm wrestle!

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 12:13 AM

He keeps his dick at arms length.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 12:14 AM

The NHS paid for this?

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 12:15 AM

Thankfully they didn't use his head as a place to grow it, just think of what they would have called him.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 12:17 AM

How did he have an infection for years????

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 12:24 AM

Is that a penis on your arm or are you just happy to see me? (rimshot)

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 1:02 AM

Why not grow it on the right place?

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 1:47 AM

it was rotten

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 1:56 AM

I would be interested in reading a detailed case study, starting with the original infection. Thank you for the photo.

I give him credit for being resilient.

How did the surgeons create such a realistic head? The FTM penises I've seen are more tube like, with no detailed glans.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 2:00 AM

i bet they sewed it in where the infection was not to get a chance to heal. that's his dick.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 2:06 AM

Why does this sound like a question on Match Game?

Example: Unfortunate Larry got a really bad disease. It made his __________ fall off.

Everyone plays.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 2:09 AM

I'd just get a mangina if i were him and explore a whole different world. One life is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 2:21 AM

Looks pretty big.

He wanted the new one to be 2 inches longer.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 2:21 AM

He could easily fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 3:08 AM

Some women have armpit vagina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2020 1:54 PM

I wonder if he can still have orgasms?

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2020 2:02 PM

Does it cum?

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2020 2:04 PM

[quote] How did he have an infection for years???

Because he’s a pig. Who watches his penis turn black & doesn’t rush to a hospital? He didn’t. He let it fall off.

Do they have the same deal in UK as in US where you need to have someone go home with you? Probably has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2020 2:08 PM

sorry UC fetishists NO stank sleeve on little Sprout

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2020 2:09 PM

R28 That phenomenon looks like a vulva. There is no "vagina".

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 2:14 PM

How did they make such a realistic looking head? It looks like it came out of a mold.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2020 2:15 PM

I think it's amazing what they can do now. Recreating a penis... on your arm. It almost defies belief!

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2020 2:22 PM

Hey dude, IM me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2020 2:24 PM

Wonder if he is a good fister?

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2020 2:25 PM

I'm amazed that he asked for his new penis to be 2inches longer! This guy has balls! BTW, what about his balls?

Also, he said he couldn't keep his hands off of it when he first saw it. Did it become erect? Did he cum?

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 2:44 PM

Funny, because I'm growing an arm on my penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2020 2:46 PM

Ha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2020 5:40 PM

This truly tragic. I would like to offer him my penis to play with and hold, just so he can remember what a penis feels like in his hand.

by Anonymousreply 41August 8, 2020 5:46 PM

I saw a female to male transman post surgery video online... and... well... it was pretty hideous looking and rather jarring. It was very large but it looked like someone sewed a dildo onto a woman's vagina. It just hung there, all pale and sad looking.

by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2020 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!