Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Cena strips

To send a message about propaganda and fake news and........hey, he's taking his clothes off.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 10:03 AM

He’s such a big, sexy and funny hunk of man meat.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 9:56 PM

I find his body hot and he seems fun.

But...has he started down the plastic surgery rabbit hole? His face looks a bit oddly stretched in that video.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 9:59 PM

I want to be in a pool with Cena, JJ Watt and Gronk.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 10:03 PM

R2 I know what you mean but honestly I think he’s always looked a bit odd in the face. Maybe it’s the hairdo given he’s always shaved his head?

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 10:03 PM

The dyed hair distracts me, I just do not understand why so many men 40+ go that route. It is always too dark, it *never* is undetectable, particularly in direct sun or in photographs. Just be glad you HAVE your hair, leave the box of Autumn Chestnut on the shelf.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 10:15 PM

That was enjoyable, but he should've gone a bit more.

He does have kind of a Frankenstein-shaped head, not unpleasant though.

I like to think he's as nice as he appears on camera.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 10:23 PM

He got some nice man tits

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 10:34 PM

He's not fooling anyone with that hair, (he is balding in the back). And that hair color is B-A-D.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 11:14 PM

All that beef and you bitches are talking about his H A I R?

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 11:16 PM

Stripping? That's it? His shirt?

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 11:28 PM

I saw him once at a Cracker Barrell outside Albany, NY. It was more than ten years ago before his meteoric rise in the WWF. My heart skipped a beat when he sat down at the table next to me. His arms were the biggest I had ever seen on a human and it was all I could do to play it cool. The waitresses, however, were all over him. I suspected he was on his way to an appearance in Albany later that night. I had to head out of town but seriously thought about cancelling my plans and asking him for an autograph or even a ticket to the show.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 10:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!