Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lens Dunham is POZ for Coronavirus!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 15, 2020 10:35 PM

Get us the fuck away from this crazy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 9:35 PM

Well, hopefully she will lose some much needed weight.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 9:35 PM

I bet this fame ho bitch went out and licked doorknobs to get it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 9:37 PM

I think we predicted this when we first starting learning about the virus.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 9:38 PM

If that’s how she wears her mask then I’m not surprised she contracted COVID-19

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 9:39 PM

Have we heard whether Jameela Jamil has gotten it yet, R5?

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 9:41 PM

She's so full of shit. And food.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 9:41 PM

So she suffered from it for 21 days, and is just now (that she has nothing else to grab attention about) decided to talk about it? Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 9:44 PM

I feel sorry for the viral particles floating around inside that blubbery mess. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 9:45 PM

Of course we know she will offer no proof she ever really had it. but I knew she was going to claim she had it--she claims to suffer from every ailment known to man.

The only two serious ailments she's ever really suffered from are both ongoing: narcissistic personality disorder, and Munchausen syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 9:46 PM

Hah! I knew this would happen. This woman has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 9:50 PM

^ And fatness.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 9:51 PM

Before I click on the link, please tell me if she is either naked, topless, bottomless, or if any of her child-like scribbled tattoos are showing. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote] And there are weirder symptoms that I'll keep to myself,' she said, uncharacteristically private.

Now I know she didn’t have it. If she really had weird symptoms, she would have described them in the most graphic detail and, if possible, posted pictures.

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2020 9:55 PM

If she had symptoms, she would have molested them as well.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 9:58 PM

I would like to see her come down with a case of Viscious Slapped Face syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2020 9:59 PM

Bug chaser!

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2020 10:09 PM

If she was sick for 21 days she sure didn't lose any weight.

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2020 10:43 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 12:44 AM

There's a 10% chance she had COVID

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 12:45 AM

Is she taking Krokodiloquine?

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 1:20 AM

I thought it killed the fatties?

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 1:22 AM

Licked doorknobs? She probably paid numerous people to spit in her mouth. She’s an unrelenting narcissist and will do anything to stay in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 1:27 AM

she can go already tbh

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 1:30 AM

Is her pussy still edible?

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 1:30 AM

R23, did she get a guarantee she wouldn’t get too sick? If not, maybe my husband can do it.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 1:30 AM

Is that grandma's doiley on her face? It's probably an ironic statement.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 1:31 AM

How long will it shut her up?

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2020 2:11 AM

She was probably quiet about it because she attended parties or poetry slams or vagina mirror love-ins and infected others and didn’t want to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2020 2:23 AM

Maybe this will encourage to wear more clothes. Please.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2020 4:35 AM

Her allegedly true account of this illness seems contrived — even for her.

[quote]During her illness, she wrote that, “the nerves in my feet burned and muscles wouldn’t seem to do their job. My hands were numb. I couldn’t tolerate loud noises. I couldn’t sleep but I couldn’t wake up. I lost my sense of taste and smell.”

[quote]“It felt like I was a complex machine that had been unplugged and then had my wires rerouted into the wrong inputs.”

[quote]Dunham said that she did not have to be hospitalized, as a doctor treated her at home, noting that “this kind of hands-on attention is a privilege that is far too unusual in our broken healthcare system.”

[quote]For three weeks, she said her days “blended into each other like a rave gone wrong.”

Faker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2020 5:17 AM

How come so many of these celebrities who claim to have had it don't say so until way after the fact? Lens is very active on Twitter and other social media, so the fact that she's only making this known now is weird. She also has multiple health problems that put her in the high-risk category.

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2020 5:24 AM

Didn' t she have her ovaries out? At least she won't reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 5:41 AM

Because she’s lying, R32.

But for the celebrities who aren’t, they don’t want to risk the backlash if someone spots them anywhere when they might be contagious, even if they’re just taking out the trash. All it would take is one paparazzi photo where they’re taking a stroll around the block, and suddenly that celebrity who tested positive is no longer the fifth-billed star on a network drama, they’re the asshole hellbent on killing grandma.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2020 5:49 AM

I think Lens was mask-less in Tulsa with Herman.

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2020 6:27 AM

Such courage.

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2020 6:27 AM

[Quote] I lost my sense of taste and smell.”

Anna Camp said the same thing (after traveling around with her bf instead of staying in).

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2020 6:58 AM

In an unprecedented scientific first, Lens has successfully driven away the coronavirus by forcing it to watch episodes of Girls. Scientists all over the world are taking notes.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 7:15 AM

She broke quarantine as soon as she spotted a photo-op. She will be ventilated on Hollywood Boulevard from noon to 3:00 on Sunday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2020 7:16 AM

Why are you all such haters? What did she ever do to deserve this?

She’s no fucking Ellen DeGeneres . Just another poor neurotic slob like the rest of us slogging through life the best she can

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2020 7:37 AM

We are such haters because:

- She is a pretentious gasbag with no self-awareness or sense of humor (see also Goop)

- She was born on third base and thinks she hit a triple (she grew up in the Manhattan loft of her parents, gallery-represented artists Laurie Simmons and Carroll Dunham)

- She inflicts her overweight body on people in ways that are aggressively unattractive. It accomplishes nothing and only reinforces the criticisms of overweight people. Andy Warhol would have been the first to say, 'Cover that shit up, bitch.' She's not fat heiress Brigid Berlin defying her Social Register upbringing by shooting up and calling her ex-boyfriend onstage to ask for $100 for an abortion — she's just fat, lazy Lena Dunham posing on IG and asking for praise for being lazy and fat, because she was to that manner born.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2020 7:57 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2020 8:04 AM

After r31 I'm now completely convinced that even when she tells the truth, she sounds like she's lying, because she cannot stop with the ridiculous metaphors and attempts at symbolism.

It's like the time she said she tried poppers and just got hungry, you KNOW she was trying for an old-fashioned "fat girls get hungry, not horny" kind of thing, probably expecting others to pick up on that and say something so she could rage "How DARE you say things about ladies my size!" Of course, she completely botched it.

She botched this, too. She may have had it but no one believes her.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2020 8:12 AM

It often kills the obese.

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2020 8:15 AM

She's lying just like she lied about getting raped in college. The crazy narcissist is craving attention.

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2020 8:24 AM

Did she shove pebbles up Corona’s pussy yet?

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2020 1:20 PM

Why do you dislike her so much? I am serious. What has she ever done to you?

by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2020 1:24 PM

R47 she continues to breathe.

by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2020 2:01 PM

why does she have a tea cosy on her face?

by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2020 2:38 PM

Deadline has turned into a horrible shitshow since Nikki Finke left and as with many websites, the comments are Trumper trash central.

But looking at those comments, it's interesting to see a rather universal theme......nobody likes this bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 1, 2020 10:06 PM

R50 You seem surprised...

by Anonymousreply 51August 2, 2020 6:04 AM

r6 do we care whether Jamila got it?

by Anonymousreply 52August 2, 2020 7:51 AM

Fuck you, Lena. I mean, r40.

by Anonymousreply 53August 15, 2020 6:36 PM

He had a belly button when I got through with him.

by Anonymousreply 54August 15, 2020 6:38 PM

She is so full of shit. I bet she made this up for attention. She is a fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 55August 15, 2020 6:40 PM

What? There’s a global pandemic that everyone’s talking about it? How can I make it about meeee???

by Anonymousreply 56August 15, 2020 6:44 PM

Poor Lens was suffering from that very rare Andy Cohen strain of CV-19, where you wake up one weekend after a coke binge and don't crave coke for the next 48 hours.

Indescribable suffering and deprivation, followed by a need to discuss it on social media 24/7.

So glad she's on the mend.

by Anonymousreply 57August 15, 2020 6:49 PM

[Quote]the nerves in my feet burned and muscles wouldn’t seem to do their job. My hands were numb. I couldn’t tolerate loud noises. I couldn’t sleep but I couldn’t wake up. I lost my sense of taste and smell.”

These are genuine symptoms of covid for some. She's still a cow.

by Anonymousreply 58August 15, 2020 9:52 PM

She's nuts; somewhere Adam Driver is sighing with relief that he managed to have a real career and leave that cow in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 59August 15, 2020 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!