Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump is holding an 'event' at Tampa airport now (7/31)

Small crowd...

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 10:20 PM

Is he playing golf AGAIN this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 8:58 PM

Just pathetic. He needs attention 24/7. Young children have more self control.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 9:00 PM

It's some kind of Florida law enforcement rally at the airport. They're supporting him. Of course, Trumpkin isn't wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 9:01 PM

He just said that if Joe Biden wins, every city will be a Portland. There will be 'bloodshed in every community if Biden elected.'

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 9:08 PM

That is the new strategy for the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 9:14 PM

The Feds left Portland yesterday and last night's protest was peaceful for the first time since the Feds landed here.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 9:52 PM

[R1], until the hurricane warning, he was planning to hold a $1,000 per person fundraiser Saturday at his golf resort in Miami, the Trump Doral. He also tried to host the G7 there.

I stayed there for a conference in 2014. I had never watched The Apprentice so I knew little about him, but even then it was creepy. It’s smack dab in suburban Miami with a big blue sign on the roof since it’s on the flight path to the airport. All the breakout rooms were named after Ivanka (like Ivanka Rose A and B), the only store sold her clothes, and the hotel’s Trump lifestyle channel showed just him and her. I didn’t find out he had another daughter till the 2016 convention. No mention anywhere of Melania or the idiot boys.

The exhibits were at the DJT exhibition hall. The resort consisted of multi unit bungalows named and themed after golfers. I got stuck in Tiger Woods, where the only decor was framed B&W shots of Tiger. Even though the bungalows were in an easy to walk horseshoe, there were tons of twinks on golf carts offering rides because of all the red necked guys with golf clubs. There is nothing to do there but golf. And Mary Trump was right - all the water bottles are branded TRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!