Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Distractingly handsome man talks about obesity in the military

I’m sure he said something of note. Barely noticed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2020 9:58 PM

He sounds emotionally disturbed. Most of these military guys are high functioning, emotionally repressed sociopaths and are encouraged to be that way to maximize their efficiency in battle.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 8:14 PM

We also need to address how a laxity in societal norms has allowed obese civilians to go about unchecked.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 8:16 PM

Tragic tattoos. What a mess he is.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 8:17 PM

Without knowing anything about him, I’ll posit two theories:

1) He’s straight with a blonde wife 2) He’s from the Northeast 3) He’s a Republican

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 8:18 PM

Most likely a Trump-adoring deplorable. Avoid like the plague, this nutcase will probably shoot all us sissies.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 8:27 PM

Another classically handsome man in uniform, Franz Stangl commandant of the Treblinka and Sobibor extermination camps. He hated "libs and PC culture" almost as much as OPs hunk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 8:28 PM

Give him around 10, he's going to eat all his words. All the army men I know are now some of the hugest pigs I've ever met.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 8:31 PM

10 years*

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 8:31 PM

He says fuck a lot because it makes him seem strong.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 8:32 PM

Distractingly handsome U-boat commander

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 8:32 PM

Looks fade OP. You do NOT want to be near that psychopath in the middle of a PTSD episode I can tell you that much

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 8:33 PM

Men like him are what I think of the military as being. Looks have nothing to do with it 99% of the time. It has always made me wonder why gays wanted to be in the military in the first place. Gays in the Military: an invitation to a party I would never want to go to.

I hope he falls on his sword. Or someone's. Any sword. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 8:37 PM

So, is he for obesity or against it?

I can't be bothered to watch a mouth-breather, no matter how hot that mouth or the face it's in is.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 8:37 PM

Lil pee pee

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2020 8:41 PM

He got fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 8:45 PM

WTF is with this dude? How to paint like...? WTH is this shit? Conservative propaganda?

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2020 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!