Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Distractingly handsome man talks about obesity in the military

I’m sure he said something of note. Barely noticed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1607/31/2020

He sounds emotionally disturbed. Most of these military guys are high functioning, emotionally repressed sociopaths and are encouraged to be that way to maximize their efficiency in battle.

by Anonymousreply 107/31/2020

We also need to address how a laxity in societal norms has allowed obese civilians to go about unchecked.

by Anonymousreply 207/31/2020

Tragic tattoos. What a mess he is.

by Anonymousreply 307/31/2020

Without knowing anything about him, I’ll posit two theories:

1) He’s straight with a blonde wife 2) He’s from the Northeast 3) He’s a Republican

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407/31/2020

Most likely a Trump-adoring deplorable. Avoid like the plague, this nutcase will probably shoot all us sissies.

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2020

Another classically handsome man in uniform, Franz Stangl commandant of the Treblinka and Sobibor extermination camps. He hated "libs and PC culture" almost as much as OPs hunk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 607/31/2020

Give him around 10, he's going to eat all his words. All the army men I know are now some of the hugest pigs I've ever met.

by Anonymousreply 707/31/2020

10 years*

by Anonymousreply 807/31/2020

He says fuck a lot because it makes him seem strong.

by Anonymousreply 907/31/2020

Distractingly handsome U-boat commander

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1007/31/2020

Looks fade OP. You do NOT want to be near that psychopath in the middle of a PTSD episode I can tell you that much

by Anonymousreply 1107/31/2020

Men like him are what I think of the military as being. Looks have nothing to do with it 99% of the time. It has always made me wonder why gays wanted to be in the military in the first place. Gays in the Military: an invitation to a party I would never want to go to.

I hope he falls on his sword. Or someone's. Any sword. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 1207/31/2020

So, is he for obesity or against it?

I can't be bothered to watch a mouth-breather, no matter how hot that mouth or the face it's in is.

by Anonymousreply 1307/31/2020

Lil pee pee

by Anonymousreply 1407/31/2020

He got fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1507/31/2020

WTF is with this dude? How to paint like...? WTH is this shit? Conservative propaganda?

by Anonymousreply 1607/31/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!