Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is John Legend married to Chrissy Tiegen?

She is not as hot as him, and actually, she is kind of gross. She also trashes up his image with her vulgar, crass tweeting habits. So why does he stay with her?

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2022 1:17 AM

Total mismatch. I don't know how he got himself wrapped up with what seems like a low class nasty cunt. They are the new version of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Cunt Smith, and I predict a similar outcome of smug cunt kids and a marriage in shamble and misery like theirs. It will unravel for a few miserable decades and end horribly. Poor Will and Chris. Both Will and Chris seem like nice decent men with the wrong women.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 7:46 PM

Who is Chris R1?

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 9:17 PM

Chrissy's no genius but I think she's much hotter than John. John is talented but in my opinion isn't that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 9:20 PM

Chrissy looks like a Thai ladyboy and John is into that.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 9:53 PM

Chrissy looks like a chipmunk ladyboy hybrid.

She is legitimately one of the ugliest women I’ve ever seen. She’s uglier than Lens and that’s saying something.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 11:55 PM

Is John Legend into plastic surgery? I saw him on some commercial the other day and his face looked stretched and pulled.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 11:58 PM

Her face is always so swollen from injections it just looks like she's had a bad allergic reaction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 12:05 AM

What about all the gay rumors about him? They were hot and heavy for a while...

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 9:47 AM

When a low-key man is married to a pushy shrew, don’t feel sorry for him. His passive ass is using the woman as a proxy so he doesn’t have to do the dirty work. She says the things out loud that he can’t. He looks pleasant in comparison. They seek out and enjoy the dynamic. So many examples of this: Portia and Ellen, Nels and Harriet Oleson, Harry and Meghan...

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 10:44 AM

I actually think he enjoys the attention and celebrity. He did change his last name to 'Legend' after all, he's no shrinking violet and she does keep his name in the gossip pages which helps generate publicity for his work.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 10:49 AM

Carlester Pendergast

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 10:50 AM

Believe it or not, straight men find her hot AF. Just look at her body. She's 1000% fuckable to straight men. The same goes for Eva Mendes, who IMO looks like a tranny. But she has a hot fuckable body so....

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 11:08 AM

Eva Mendes is a gorgeous woman. Chrissy Teigen is just a hole!

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 11:18 AM

Those huge cheek implants and all those fillers and botox injections make her look monstrous.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 11:34 AM

He used to go to my gym and didn’t ping in the least.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 11:37 AM

Let's be honest, he was never that famous. Like his career would be like Alicia Keys, hot for a moment then fizzle because the world wasn't clamoring for their music, we accepted it. I like his music, but he could retire today and most of the world would simply shrug. Chrissy could have easily been a trophy wife largely staying out of the spotlight spending her time shopping and raising the kids. Instead, he married a driven woman with a rather fun personality that quickly started bringing in more money to their home. Plus, she keeps him relevant. As another poster said, she can say what John may feel but would avoid due to his image.

Yeah, she misses the mark many times, but I enjoy her IDGAF attitude. Same for Melisa Milano. In a world where we have to accept that Donald as our president, I will give a pass to outlandish liberal women.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 12:10 PM

She was hotter a few years ago, she is not aging well. About her personality, some men are into laud people, not my thing. I give them 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 12:19 PM

Loud*

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 12:20 PM

I think her Twitter is hysterical

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 12:54 PM

R12 doesn’t understand the term butterface.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 4:36 PM

I saw her at Mastro’s a few years ago. She’s absolutely stunning in person. I dislike her after reading about her vile tweets to a (then 16-17 year old) Courtney Stodden. What kind of a grown assed woman tells a teenager to kill herself? So fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 4:43 PM

R21 or the time when she said that Quvenzhane Wallis, the black child actress, was a cocky brat. And let's not even mention the creepy pedo jokes.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 4:51 PM

Hi fans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2021 12:32 PM

Unlike Will and Jada, I think John and Chrissy actually have sex. With each other.

As mentioned she keeps his name in print.

Mission accomplished.

& ps I don't find her attractive in the least.

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2021 12:50 PM

some guys are pussy whipped

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2021 1:01 PM

“Both Will and Chris seem like nice decent men with the wrong women.”

Lol. That is stupid even for DL.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2021 1:22 PM

I worked around them for a few months on a project a few years ago.......they are actually nice......this was before they had kids......the thing about them is that they were pretty much a normal down to earth couple.......friendly and kind of unassuming......they didn’t have the profile they have now but I doubt they would be the type that would become celebrity jerks....

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2021 1:27 PM

Eeeeewwww girls, right OP?

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2021 1:50 PM

Chrissy probably eats his big booty, he'll never leave

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2021 1:56 PM

Chrissy is an annoying woman. That's probably how John's mom behaved as well

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2021 2:03 PM

Tits out at a wedding. Klassy. This bitch always needs to be center of attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2021 7:46 AM

Chrissy looks pretty much like most Thai whores who are so much in demand by horny Farangs. Fat, old, gay men on DL wouldn't understand her sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2021 8:12 AM

I can understand the appeal but she already landed her mark so she doesn't need to whore it up now.

by Anonymousreply 33September 2, 2021 8:39 AM

I get Angelina Jolie vibes from her.

by Anonymousreply 34September 2, 2021 9:19 AM

She keeps him relevant!

- thread closed

by Anonymousreply 35September 2, 2021 9:40 AM

John looks part Asian

by Anonymousreply 36September 2, 2021 9:44 AM

Which part?

by Anonymousreply 37September 2, 2021 9:58 AM

R27 stealth-farts ellipses all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 38September 2, 2021 10:02 AM

Because 'Cause all of John Loves all of her

Her your curves and all her edges

All her perfect imperfections

I don’t really care what she said to Courtney Stodden back whenever. That girl was begging for attention every minute of the day. Telling her to kill herself crossed the line but people on the internet are always so hyperbolic 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 39September 2, 2021 10:03 AM

*I fucked up the lyrics but it’s actually a pretty song.

by Anonymousreply 40September 2, 2021 10:04 AM

Imagine how limited OP must be in terms of what makes two people click, cohabitate and commit to life together and gets his magnifying glass out to determine if the couple are equally hot (to him)

by Anonymousreply 41September 2, 2021 10:07 AM

At the end of the day, John is an Ivy League nerd and Chrissy was a successful swimsuit model when they met. She's trash, but at one time she was a catch...easily the hottest piece of ass he ever had. Nowadays he could do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 42September 2, 2021 10:36 AM

What's her education. Did she actually finish basic education? It seems she just worked as a model?

by Anonymousreply 43September 2, 2021 11:50 AM

She's a high schook grad.

by Anonymousreply 44September 2, 2021 1:01 PM

She looked better before she messed with her face, I thought she was cuter in high school

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2021 2:04 AM

[quote] When a low-key man is married to a pushy shrew, don’t feel sorry for him. His passive ass is using the woman as a proxy so he doesn’t have to do the dirty work. She says the things out loud that he can’t. He looks pleasant in comparison. They seek out and enjoy the dynamic.

That's Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, supposedly. He did name himself "Legend." Who the hell does that? That's arrogant. He is not that good-looking. Looks on par with hers, IMO. Music is bland!

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote]He did name himself "Legend." Who the hell does that?

Actually, you can thank Kanye West for that.

by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2021 2:19 AM

Tiegen is a horrible person. But I watched Couples Therapy the season that Courtney Stodden and husband were on and she was obnoxious and very unlikable. She was always "on." She was creepy.

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2021 2:21 AM

He is not goodlooking, and his career is basically one-hit-wonder material.

by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2021 2:29 AM

Saw her in person 10 years ago. She looked like a Paul Gauguin painting come to life. Gorgeous amber colored skin. This was a long time ago and many surgical procedures away from her current appearance. Why did he marry her? She's a knockout who knows how to cook. I think she is funny and tweeted the sort of wretched shit that is posted on datalounge regularly.

by Anonymousreply 50September 3, 2021 2:32 AM

I'm pretty sure I said Courtney Stodden should kill herself, right here on the DL.

Haven't changed my mind about that.

by Anonymousreply 51September 3, 2021 2:35 AM

Dataloungers. Post. Worse comments. Regularly.

by Anonymousreply 52September 3, 2021 2:37 AM

[quote] Dataloungers. Post. Worse comments. Regularly.

And yet John Legend doesn't fuck us, he fucks that loudmouth donutface.

by Anonymousreply 53September 3, 2021 2:40 AM

I would put money on it that her mother does most of the cooking that she takes credit for.

by Anonymousreply 54September 3, 2021 3:49 AM

I still can't get over that fact that they handled that still born baby and put it on display. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 55September 3, 2021 4:48 AM

The whole "making a PR campaign out of your stillborn" makes me want to vomit and then slap the shit out of them.

by Anonymousreply 56September 3, 2021 7:11 AM

John L is one fine man.

Crissy looks like a pug with a cheap weave. Never understood the appeal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2021 7:22 AM

Wendy Williams asked John Legend (to his face) if he was gay. He flamboyantly said no. THEN he found a "girlfriend". The rest is closet history. FYI = LINK to (alleged gay men).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2021 7:28 AM

Maybe he feels bad for her being mentally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2021 7:50 AM

R32 = Chrissy's mom. So proud.

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2021 4:42 PM

She was uber-hot as a young swimsuit/lingerie model (never high fashion). She has a big personality that allows Legend to not have much of one himself. If she's out there doing her attention-seeking thing, nobody's looking at him in the closet (or just being a dullard).

by Anonymousreply 61September 4, 2021 5:52 PM

OP- From the corner of my eye I thought the title was John Lennon married to Chrissy Tiegen

by Anonymousreply 62September 4, 2021 6:00 PM

She looks like a villain. Damn her face looks hard. Makes John look like a wuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 27, 2021 10:24 AM

Yikes maybe it’s the eyebrows but she does look evil. She is relentless, she will not give up the spotlight

by Anonymousreply 64September 27, 2021 11:46 AM

I think she has mental health issues and suffers from Alcoholism and her behavior has become more extreme. She's had a lot of unnecessary work done and she's kind of sad, IMO. I feel bad for John. Hey, John! I'm here to help, baby!

by Anonymousreply 65September 27, 2021 12:02 PM

The family man image helps John but kind of funny he is stuck with a nut case.

by Anonymousreply 66September 27, 2021 12:04 PM

Wow, she's blaming all of her bad behavior on alcoholism. How original!

by Anonymousreply 67September 27, 2021 11:40 PM

She is also playing the grief card. A comedian made a joke about her and Chrissy attacked her for doing it on the anniversary of her baby’s death.

by Anonymousreply 68September 30, 2021 1:28 AM

Why are Dataloungers offended by someone who posts horribly nasty inappropriate comments online?

by Anonymousreply 69September 30, 2021 1:43 AM

Gay men don't seem to understand what a lot of straight men find attractive. Plus she isn't vapid at least; she has some kind of personality.

by Anonymousreply 70September 30, 2021 1:46 AM

She looks like she could win RuPaul’s Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 71September 30, 2021 2:22 AM

I think it is gross how she pulls out that picture of her grieving so her fans will attack whoever says anything negative about her.

by Anonymousreply 72September 30, 2021 3:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 1, 2021 12:55 PM

Anything for attention

by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2021 7:37 PM

He is cute and talented but he has zero charisma. She has nothing but charisma. (Like Trump, charisma doesn't mean you like her, but that she magnetizes people to her.)

They complement one another. There are plenty of couples like them.

Actually, Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper are a lot like them in that way. One is charismatic and repulsive and the other is a damp low-sodium saltine.

by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2021 7:43 PM

A while back, she deleted thousands of Tweets about Toddlers and Tiaras, etc. How seeing little girls do splits makes her want to put herself in jail. WTF? She dressed up like one of these little pageant girls (Halloween). This article has a compilation of old, now-deleted Tweets. You can be the judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 2, 2021 7:47 PM

So strange r76 if she was trying to be humorous they weren't even funny

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2021 5:59 AM

She's 35. He'll dump her soon. No one in Hollywood wants a wife over 40 (unless they are 80.)

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2021 6:17 AM

She posted an almost nude photo of herself on Instagram to show her tan. Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 79April 21, 2022 1:04 AM

I am surprised Chrissy and John haven't done their own reality show, maybe he was smart enough to say no to that. Although it seems like he is a pushover for her.

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2022 1:07 AM

She’s a gross vile mean girl Cunt. He’s a band nerd who got a chick without zits, a gunt and braces to fuck him. He’s putting up with all her antics.

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2022 1:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!