Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hilarious Karen video

Watch to the end. This guy shows how to handle a Karen. Love how the dog hauled ass as soon as his owner gave him the signal.šŸ˜‚

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2020 1:16 AM

Maybe if we bump enough 2015, tranny stalking and Karen threads, DL will forget all about Trump's bad news!

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 6:44 PM

What exactly precipitated this argument? I cant understand what she is screaming.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 6:47 PM

Of course you revolting cunts would share this. It is DL pablum.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 6:47 PM

That was funny! He's all "BYE, bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 6:48 PM

I am not understanding this video. What is she so pissed about?

And OP? This was not hilarious. Boring actually.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 6:49 PM

When did women on bikes blocking people from moving become sacrosanct R3? She is not mentally ill and deserving of pity. She is physically stalking, blocking and screaming.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 6:50 PM

I've actually seen dog walkers not paying attention and bikers run into the dog/leash, with both getting injured.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 6:53 PM

I don't get the video and what actually happened?

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 6:55 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 6:58 PM

Itā€™s hard to know what happened here, but based on my experience as a pedestrian with bikers, sheā€™s an entitled, nasty road hog. Her subsequent behavior gives me no reason to think that description doesnā€™t apply to her.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 6:58 PM

Two self involved, entitled and selfish groups. Dog owners and cyclists. Both need to be thrown into a grease fire. Hate all dog owner and cyclists.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 7:02 PM

Everytime a bicyclist is hit in traffic, an angel wins its wings.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 7:08 PM

[quote] I cant understand what she is screaming.

Nobody ever does.

That's what makes her a fucking Karen.

They're deranged, unhinged, and irrational. Like most women.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 7:15 PM

She doesnā€™t look like a Karen to me. Just some pissed off chick on a bike.

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2020 7:23 PM

This is not exactly Karen and more crazy cyclist chick. The type you see on Damen St in Chicago racing to Logan Square.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 7:26 PM

Heā€™s so calm. Love it. I donā€™t care what you think. It means nothing to me. Do you understand that?

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 2:22 AM

[Quote]This is not exactly Karen and more crazy cyclist chick. The type you see on Damen St in Chicago racing to Logan Square.

No, this is quintisential Karen behavior. Do you not see how she makes contact with him and physically blocks his egress from the sidewalk, while demonizing him on her interpretation of the law?

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 1:06 PM

^^"surmonizing," not demonizing.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 1:44 PM

Pussy pass denied. She knew she could get away with throwing a hysterical tantrum like that because she's a woman. If that were a guy acting like that he would have gotten knocked the fuck out.

It sounds like the dog somehow got in her way while riding her bike, and she threw an over the top irrational fit. At best it sounded like a minor inconvenience to her, she didn't have to escalate it like that at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 2:04 PM

He should have kicked out her spokes.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 2:09 PM

Apparently she thinks the roads and sidewalks were built exclusively for her, and not meant to be shared with others.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 2:10 PM

All I will say is, bicycle lobby groups are full of people like that, and they're not all women, bitches. I worked in government for a while and used to have to deal with them in a professional capacity, and they were the worst. They strongly believe both that they own the road, and that they shouldn't have to pay any kind of road tax like everyone else who uses it (except pedestrians, who don't have to pay because they are treated by all other users as roadkill waiting to happen).

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 2:19 PM

R7 Not sure where this was filmed, but in Ohio, you're technically not supposed to ride bikes on sidewalks. There was clearly a sidewalk visible in the video, which the guy was more than likely walking his dog along. If she was trying to ride her bike down a sidewalk, she was more than likely in the wrong herself.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 2:19 PM

[quote] It sounds like the dog somehow got in her way while riding her bike, and she threw an over the top irrational fit.

As much as I have issues with arrogant and refuse-to-obey-road-rules bikers, we really do not know what happened. Do we?

But . . . is that a pit bull? If it is then nothing she says can possibly be called irrational.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 2:54 PM

Meanwhile, she's illegally blocking traffic herself...

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 2:58 PM

Just for additional fun, I would have yelled CUNT with my exit, as she seems the type that would just explode.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 3:01 PM

You're not supposed to ride bikes on sidewalks in most urban areas. She's just entitled. As a pedestrian, I've had more near misses with bikers than with cars.I'm impressed that the guy and his dog were quite calm through the whole thing. I'd be so tempted to tell her what an entitled bitch she was. The moral superiority that some bicyclists carry around is imsufferable.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 4:22 PM

Bicyclists are entitled assholes.

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2020 4:24 PM

Why are we assuming she rode on the sidewalk? I must have missed that part? If she was on the sidewalk she may have been walking her bike. Maybe the dog was in the street - that's a long leash. And, no, that's not a euphemism.

Where is the whole story? Where is the DL Detective Agency when it's needed?

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2020 4:26 PM

I would have much preferred him to take a nice roundhouse swing and punch her lights out. I cant even imagine some rando cunt screaming in my face. Obviously this happens,but when did it become acceptable to scream in peoples faces for extended periods of time? Isnt that a form of assault ?

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2020 4:31 PM

He has a lot more patience than I have. I probably would have taken her down after 30 seconds of hollering in my face. Man or woman if they confront my like that they are going down.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2020 4:46 PM

When a nutcase like this cunt confronts you in public, the secret is to keep walking at a brisk pace. Never stop and engage with them. They usually get tired of following you, esp. if it's out of their way.

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2020 5:03 PM

R19 R30 R31 perfect example of why this was bumped. šŸ™„ Only a trashy scumbag lowlife man would advocate for physical violence over words, yes even loud words. Probably the first to cry like a bitch too when you end up with a manslaughter charge for accidentally killing a woman you punched in the head. Enough men alone have killed other men with hitting each other in the head. I know several women with permanent neurological disabilities from abusive men, from being hit in the head.

Do some of you fucknuts hear yourselves? Talking like some POS INCEL won't get you a fuck pass with those losers, so cut the faux tough guy shit.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 5:07 PM

American society dictates men must indulge, while they simultaneously act protective of women like this. That's why he reacts the way he does. It's also the reason you see a significant amount of these guys murdering their wives, girlfriends and mothers once they get fed up with conforming to social norms.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2020 5:11 PM

Oooo R33 is triggered ! Perhaps someone should punch her lights out too .

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2020 5:21 PM

R33 She was shouting in his face at high volume and wouldn't let him leave, over what appears to be a perceived slight.

Flip the situation, if it were a man on a bike yelling in a woman's face and wouldn't let her leave, what would your reaction to this be? The same? Of course not.

I stand by my right to defend myself.

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2020 5:30 PM

First, bikes are not to be on sidewalks.

Second, if a male cyclist did this bullshit to a woman it would be an assault.

And finally, the dog is a Weimaraner for the idiot upthread. Stop trying to make excuses for this clearly unhinged and mentally ill Karen.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2020 5:34 PM

"I'm not doing anything wrong right now! I'm just fucking telling you to get your dog out of the way!!!" - Or she could just watch where the fuck SHE's going. That's straight up entitled raging bitch mode. People aren't expected to clear out of your way any time you are riding your bike, princess.

R29, given by the clapping and cheers from the bystanders, it's pretty obvious she was the asshole. Then to top it off, she goes chasing after him to trying and continue harassing him even more.

There's more discussion about this on Reddit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 5:40 PM

Iā€™ll say it. Heā€™s sexy.

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2020 5:41 PM

R33 is desperately grasping for straws to justify her behavior. She's going psycho on the guy yelling for him to get his dog out of the way, and accusing him of breaking the law - yet she won't get the fuck out of the way of the traffic, and is breaking the law herself? Double standard?

The very fucking thing she's losing her shit over she's blatantly doing it herself! What about all the passerby's just trying to walk on by, are they entitled to tell HER to get THE FUCK OUT OF WAY too?

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2020 5:47 PM

Even if that dog was a pit bull, it's very well behaved, as are a lot of other pits. Asshole shitface upthread.

The city looks like New York.

The woman probably followed the man onto the sidewalk with her bike. She is either off her meds, needs to adjust her dose, or needs to go on meds.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2020 5:48 PM

I'm not normally a violent person, but if someone blocked me like that, I would absolutely kick her fucking bike over. I wish I was as patient as him.

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2020 5:51 PM

[quote] Even if that dog was a pit bull, it's very well behaved, as are a lot of other pits.

Yea yea they're all very well behaved until they're not. Then they attack for no reason, gullible pit nutter moron upthread.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2020 5:54 PM

Democrats are racist. Imagine if people shared videos of ghetto black women misbehaving and called them ā€œShaniquaā€ or ā€œKeshasā€

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2020 5:57 PM

That's not a pit bull. Look at it's head when you see it from the side. A guy simply walking his dog down the sidewalk doesn't warrant that kind of behavior and screaming and harassment from her.

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2020 5:59 PM

R44: Nice try. Punching down is racist. Punching up isn't. Privileged white people should always be fair game. And the punching up seems to be done by other white people here.

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2020 6:00 PM

R46, Most of these people are not privileged. Theyā€™re working class.

Nonetheless There is no need to stereotype or racially abuse people.

by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2020 6:02 PM

Bikes are vehicles. Pedestrians should be given right of way. Especially where self-entitled, sour-faced cunts are involved.

I've worked with women like this -- they infest publishing. The world revolves around them. I had one come to m desk and scream at me for buying the last tuna sandwich (!) from the cafeteria one Friday. Standing there screaming about how I knew she always had tuna on Fridays and I should have left the last sandwich. WTF? Our manager saw the whole thing and did nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2020 6:08 PM

I don't ride anywhere, anymore, and the last few years I did ride, I stayed on bike paths. Riding on city streets brought out a kind of rage in me and I no longer wanted to be associated with it, or with people who were like that, and nearly every biker seems to put on that attitude when they put on the helmet and mount up. People walk on sidewalks. If you're on wheels, you have to watch for pedestrians. It should be obvious. Cars and bikes are more dangerous to pedestrians than peds are a nuisance to bikers and drivers. It should be somewhat obvious, but it's not, to bikers, anyway. That guy showed remarkable composure in the face of a harping harridan on the warpath.

by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2020 6:09 PM

It sounds like he crossed against the light and she narrowly avoided hitting him. I wouldn't be nuclear like her, but I would definitely be pissed off someone put their dog at risk like that. Sounds like she cares more about herself, though, like most asshole cyclists.

There is a bike/walking trail right behind my house and I've seen this exact thing play out a few times. Person with a dog lets it wander a bit, cyclist comes out of nowhere at 20 mph and gets pissed off they have to slow down. It's usually men who react this way when I've seen it, usually paired with "do you know who I am?".

by Anonymousreply 50August 1, 2020 8:28 PM

O please. I wouldn't worry about a bunch of fags pretending like they could take down even the scrawniest bitch in real life. A 7 year old girl starving in Africa who hasn't eaten in 9 months could take down most gay men.

by Anonymousreply 51August 1, 2020 8:59 PM

Trolls are really bored today.

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2020 9:04 PM

Iā€™m a biker and a daily dog walker, the worst nightmare of some of you, except that Iā€™m a man.

I donā€™t know what precipited this exchange, but the bikerā€™s actions surely donā€™t correspond to the offense.

Also, if someone came after me screaming and chasing and blocking, I suspect my large dog would react far less graciously than this one.

by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2020 9:53 PM

R51

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2020 9:58 PM

R54 truth hurts, don't it. Scag.

by Anonymousreply 55August 1, 2020 10:03 PM

Meh. How old is the video. Looks cold, like autumn. And NO MASKS.

by Anonymousreply 56August 1, 2020 10:18 PM

R47: these middle class urban professionals--pretty obvious---just as obvious that you are white privileged scum. and [probably the first to complain if a Karen rusn you down in a crosswalk.

by Anonymousreply 57August 1, 2020 10:26 PM

r57 is jelly of all the successful people he sees, knowing he will never be one of them.

by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2020 10:50 PM

Date and location of incident, please.

Thank you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2020 10:52 PM

Who fucking cares, r59. It still happened.

by Anonymousreply 60August 1, 2020 10:54 PM

That you don't care is the reason America circles the drain for public discourse and functional government.

by Anonymousreply 61August 1, 2020 10:57 PM

Theyā€™re going to hate fuck tonight!

by Anonymousreply 62August 1, 2020 10:57 PM

Democrats are racist and no better than Rpeunlicans We need to do away with both political parties and start fresh.

by Anonymousreply 63August 1, 2020 10:58 PM

Iā€™m going to start carrying Pepper Spray with me at all times just in case I ever run into a crazy person like this or R33.

by Anonymousreply 64August 1, 2020 11:01 PM

I admire the restraint of all the people in these videos who are confronted with these Karens. These Karen bitches are lucky nobody pops them in the jaw.

by Anonymousreply 65August 1, 2020 11:08 PM

I like to think this is an old Drama School exercise starring Rosanna Arquette and that Dermott guy.

But the constant high-pitched, one-pitch squeal of that female voice sounded like vinegar.

by Anonymousreply 66August 1, 2020 11:13 PM

These Karens are so stupid. By this point, they have to know they're being filmed. And the footage will be uploaded. And the upload will go viral. And internet sleuths will find out just who the Karen is. And Karen will be fired and her life canceled.

by Anonymousreply 67August 2, 2020 12:48 AM

There is a line on the street about four feet from the sidewalk at the beginning of the video. It's a bike lane. It would appear he didn't look before crossing into it, and she's having a bad day gone worse. If you've seen "Fleabag" on Netflix, you'd know that the main character's bestie died by walking into a bike lane. I've been a road cyclist my whole life - you take your life in your hands these days - people do not pay attention like they did before cell phones, texting, etc., whether it's a country road or city street. He should have looked, she should have been watching to anticipate what was ahead. But her reaction is inexcusable.

by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2020 1:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!