Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frau Pedo Obsession

Much like serial killers and white subway tiles before it, Fraus are seemingly becoming obsessed with Pedophilia, specifically slanging accusations & memes on social media. This Epstein & Trafficking stuff has brought the crazy out in them, especially the conservative one. “CHILD MOLESTORS!” they scream. I think really they should deal with the fact that they possibly were molested at home, where in fact the most molestation happens by family members and goes unreported. Seems to be a lot of projection, much like homophobic repressed homos.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 7114 hours ago

Because their entire existence and sense of self-worth is tied to being a "mom" and protecting their children at all cost. Most are deranged helicopter parents whose kids will never grow up and will still be at home in their 30's. Their kids are Twitter SJW.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 107/31/2020

Sure, Boris.

We'll all pretend to be pro-pedophilia to make all liberals look bad just for you.

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 207/31/2020

R2 schizophrenic

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 307/31/2020

Op= get a hobby.I

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 407/31/2020

The QAnon Pedo obsession is the middle circle in the venn diagram where Fraus intersect with 4chan Incels.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 507/31/2020

Our resident "thorn in our side" Davida is obsessed with all things pedo. She's never mentioned kids though.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 607/31/2020

I think some of those trafficking numbers and facts are insanely exaggerated. I’ve never known anyone kidnapped much less trafficked.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 707/31/2020

California has the highest number of human trafficking cases reported by a state of 749 cases in 2019. These crazy moms act like thousands a day are abducted. It’s nothing to ignore but it gets a lot of attention.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 807/31/2020

Sounds like OP has a Frau obsession.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 907/31/2020

this kind of thing goes in waves. during my lifetime alone, we've had the McMartin Preschool scandal, the Presidio Preschool scandal, about five hundred other supposed pedo-ring/satanic ritual abuse preschool scandals which then crossover into Satanic Panic in general, crossing over into Recovered Memory Syndrome pillorying, the Franklin Conspiracy, the Pizzagate, and now the Epstein thing.

back in the days before our time, these were probably called Witch Hunts. i think anytime society gets into a certain state, people in general become paranoid about infestations of normal-seeming individuals using secret means to undermine "straight/upstanding" society, but what they correlate to i can't tell (it's honestly not my profession, just idle observation).

i honestly do believe that the government foments half of these things to divert the attention of a certain segment of the populace away from being focused on real things they might actually affect (like politics). i view UFOs in a similar way. certain names and places crop up continually, and most have ties to gov't or former gov't officials, "private" contractors for some kind of experimental military tech, or whatever and they tend to include a cast of the same names/faces as disinfo agents.

as for why this "appeals" to fraus--women are still "supposed to be" the primary caretakers and for some reason, our society is overly fixated on the supposed innocence and purity of children which is sancified and must never be violated (no, that's NOT a coded way of saying i believe children should be sexually abused. i just think children are amoral prior to socialization). it's the one thing these people can be legitimately angry about, when so much of the rest of their lives is crap, basically that they just have to endure (modern life can be crap--crap jobs, crap homes and crap food everywhere in this country that everyone on DL continually decries but surely many feel on a subconscious level), because the REAL thing is genuinely heinous.

just some theories

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 1007/31/2020

Yeah, cool gay dads and moms don’t worry about their kids getting molested. No biggie.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 1107/31/2020

I think it’s a lot of Incest Survivors who can’t deal with what Grampy, Uncle and Daddy did so they project it on to the world. I guarantee 100x more kids are molested at home every year over how many are trafficked.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 1207/31/2020

Most of the commenters above me are an OCDer in one way or the other. End of.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 1307/31/2020

Most child sex trafficking cases are teen girls pimped out by their boyfriends or people they know (which isn't okay, it's not true that tons of kids are being kidnapped off the streets and forced into the sex trade)

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 1407/31/2020

I’ve been seeing a ridiculous amount of Republican Fraus posting hysterically & obsessively about Pedos on Facebook. I grew up in the Deep South (Alabama & Florida) and I am friends with quite a few of these gals. I can tell you that I sure wouldn’t leave a little girl alone with any of their fathers. It’s mainly QAnon driving this wave, but it reminds me of the way the good Christian, Straight Mommies were so hysterical in the 90s thinking that ALL gays & lesbians were kiddie diddlers. Most molestation actually takes place in the home, at the hands of straight male relatives. I think this is a case of “the Lady Doth Protest Too Much” by a bunch of women with Daddy Issues they haven’t dealt with, that’s being exaggerated by Republican hysterics since this has seemingly become a campaign hot topic issue on human trafficking.

It’s the perfect topic for them to push. If you call it out as ridiculous & hysterical you must be ONE and they get to stand on holier-than-thou ground for being superior family values beings. If you look further, like R14, into the statistics you indeed see that most of these “trafficking” cases are Methhead 20-ish boyfriends pimping out their 17yo Methhead runaway girlfriends, not an international cabal that is snatching up little JonBenets, by the dozens, in the TJMAXX clothing rack like some modern day Morlocks. Like any good Republican Evangelical initiative they’ll eventually find some way to pin all this on the Gays. Watch.

Pure Frau Repug Histrionics.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 15Last Wednesday at 11:09 AM

Well well, guess who's jumped on the human trafficking Facebook Frau Bandwagon - Barr and Ivanka - what a coincidence! I eagerly await the plan by Jared to eliminate human trafficking once & for all

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 16Last Wednesday at 11:20 AM

[quote] I think it’s a lot of Incest Survivors who can’t deal with what Grampy, Uncle and Daddy did so they project it on to the world.

It’s much easier to fixate on mysterious villains in a sinister cabal than pedo Uncle or Daddy who inexplicably has not been reported or shunned by the family and now has access to their grandnieces/nephews/grandchildren.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 17Last Wednesday at 11:31 AM

It’s much easier to fixate on mysterious villains in a sinister cabal than pedo Uncle or Daddy who inexplicably has not been reported or shunned by the family and now has access to their grandnieces/nephews/grandchild - ren.

I also think it's a product of getting all your news from Facebook and not a reasonably credible source

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 18Last Wednesday at 11:35 AM

R16 Ivanka is a prime example of “PERVERTS EVERYWHERE!!! MY DADDY IS THE BEST-EST MAN EVER AND HE NEVER FUCKED ME, EVER... I SWEAR, I PROMISE... DADDY NEVER SLIPPED IN MY ROOM THEN MY PANTIES... EVER... HE DIDN’T DO IT... STOP LOOKING AT ME & MY DADDY!!! LOOK AT ALL THE MOLESTOR PEDOS!!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!”

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 19Last Wednesday at 11:40 AM

R16 if the Repugs are jumping on the bandwagon and making a big show this close to the election you can guarantee there is another side to this story.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 20Last Wednesday at 11:42 AM

Show your research, OP. This isn't happening.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 21Last Wednesday at 11:56 AM

They get off on hearing the details! It’s gross!

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 22Last Wednesday at 11:58 AM

Qanon catnip. I have a couple Facebook friends who post on this BS daily. I’m going to have to block them soon. Pity.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 23Last Wednesday at 12:09 PM

R22 I do think lots of women are perverts and flick their clits to the salacious details.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 24Last Wednesday at 12:17 PM

It's time that we talk about our loser frau obsession. Get a life OP!!

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 25Last Wednesday at 12:18 PM

R25 = Loser Frau obsessed with gay men and lingering on a gay message board

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 26Last Wednesday at 12:20 PM

Human trafficking is an "easy" issue to take a stand on. I mean, who is in favor of it? It's like animal cruelty in China. Of course it's bad and it costs nothing to criticize it.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 27Last Wednesday at 1:50 PM

Human trafficking is an "easy" issue to take a stand on. I mean, who is in favor of it? It's like animal cruelty in China. Of course it's bad and it costs nothing to criticize it.

Yes, and it appeals to women - a demo that Dump & Co. know he needs to win back..

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 28Last Wednesday at 3:15 PM

Well, it's not like they give a shit about the actual victims of human trafficking, who are typically illegal immigrants and therefore not deserving of protection of sympathy in the conservative mindset.

So convincing themselves that "human trafficking" means that pedos are after their own ugly fat kids serves several ego needs: It reinforces their need for control over their own children because they're "protecting" the little monsters, and it projects the fear outside of the family and not at Creepy Uncle Bill. By extension they extend this insular feeling of us-vs-them to their trusted authority figures, so no matter how many Republican politicians get caught with underaged hookers and how many pictures there are of Trump with Epstein and Maxwell, they still need to believe the threat is from outside their own circle, not inside it.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 29Last Wednesday at 3:18 PM

I know a woman who is super obsessed with the Epstein scandal and QAnon. She's not really a "frau" (she's never been married and has no kids) but she is a diehard Trumpster.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 30Last Wednesday at 3:21 PM

So, R30, how does this pedo-obsessed die-hard Trumpster explain all the pictures of Trump with Epstein and Maxwell?

If you haven't asked her... please do.

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 31Last Wednesday at 3:39 PM

r31, I have. Her response is that Trump didn't know (though she insists that the liberals who hung out with him all did, though)

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 32Last Wednesday at 4:53 PM

After reading this thread I saw a post on Facebook about this and one of the comments said “they’ll make this all normal with the LGBT community by using discrimination etc.” So they’re already back to the old days of blaming the “deviant fag, dykes and trannies” for “recruiting” & hurting their gross, snot-nosed brats.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 33Last Wednesday at 5:06 PM

MARK MY WORDS: This is the new Red Communist scare. Pedo accusations will be liberally thrown around & used in a McCarthy way to silence opponents. This is a pretty scary soapbox the QAnon/Repugs are getting on. Now, absolutely we should protect children at all costs, but that’s not what is truly behind this campaign. This is an attempt to prep the general population to round up Democratic “Pedos” when the Repugs see fit. Watch, that’s what’s going to happen.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 34Last Wednesday at 5:10 PM

It’s called a frausession, r9. Educate yourself.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 35Last Wednesday at 5:15 PM

"This is an attempt to prep the general population to round up Democratic “Pedos” when the Repugs see fit. Watch, that’s what’s going to happen."

These people are nuts, but no one's going to be rounding people up because there's NO evidence against Oprah, Bill Gates, Tom Hanks, or whoever else they want to accuse. It's not even like anyone has even made a formal accusation against those people to the police or even in a civil suit. It's just a bunch of dumb assholes spewing lies on the internet.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 36Last Wednesday at 6:04 PM

After reading this thread I saw a post on Facebook about this and one of the comments said “they’ll make this all normal with the LGBT community by using discrimination etc.” So they’re already back to the old days of blaming the “deviant fag, dykes and trannies” for “recruiting” & hurting their gross, snot-nosed brats.

I do think there is an element of a the idea of a threat from a *deviant lifestyle* - not a direct accusation, but an inference that human traffickers are everywhere, wanting to through pudgy little Jayden in a white van and carry her/him off to a life of prostitution and who is more likely to be behind this but illegals and gay people

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 37Last Thursday at 12:46 AM

... or maybe ILLEGAL GAYS!!!!!!!

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 38Last Thursday at 2:20 AM

Some QAnon insanity

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 39Last Thursday at 9:54 AM

#SaveTheChildren is trending.

Sounds like a good thing, but it’s a QAnon hashtag to get people to think they’re all about fighting the trafficking of children.

Oddly enough they only talk about Bill Clinton and Hollywood. They never talk about this 👇🏻

Instead of placing migrant children who arrive at the border in federally regulated and state-licensed shelters, the U.S. has moved hundreds of minors to a clandestine network of hotels — under the custody of a contractor not licensed to care for children.

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 40Last Thursday at 9:56 AM

The Fraus are here now.

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 41Last Thursday at 1:58 PM

It's Facebook and a population of people with no critical thinking skills. I've seen crazy shit making the social media rounds and none of the people forwarding it bother to think about its source or vett the story. Believe me, you can tell by the misspelled words and very bad grammar they are not educated enough to process the idea they are being plied with bullshit.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 42Last Thursday at 2:15 PM

Some people NEED to live in a world of us-vs-them, of blind trust and blind hatred. They actually need to hate and fear someone, to reinforce the blind trust. If they didn't believe some outsider was such a serious threat that they need to cling to their trusted circle or group, and forgive anyone within the group everything, because they can't cope with a complex world. And I suspect, because they have no other way of forming relationships or feeling they belong, without an external thread to bind people together. Of course maintaining cohesion and protecting everyone in the group means sacrificing the occasional child to Creepy Uncle Bill or Epstein's good pal Trump, but they were worthless little sluts anyway and didn't belong.

That's one thing that a lot of people don't understand about the wacko-conservative mindset... it's largely based on an overwhelming sense of fear, and most of the irrational behaviors are attempts to protect the self and the group from whatever the fear is projected onto at the moment. I don't know where the fear originates, probably just from trying to cope with a huge and complex world without enough IQ points, or maybe it's from growing up in an insular and abusive family environment, where everyone outside the family is considered worse than life with the monsters within.

And social media has made these people infinitely worse, it's given them the means to form mass echo chambers and chase any contact with reality away.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 43Last Thursday at 4:34 PM

I went down a Facebook rabbit hole tonight. It started with one QAnon Repug Frau’s (Some Redneck Loon Girl from HS) post in my feed, then I read comments and clicked on those profiles and looked at their posts & comments and so on... it was fucking scary.

They’ve drawn a line in the sand with this whole Epstein thing. It is Repugs VS. Dems aka Good VS. Evil and they think all Dems are big Pedos. This shit is exploding across Social Media. They really believe this is a political party issue and that Trump & all Republicans are god-fearing chosen people who would never harm a child.

I think, as was stated above, this is the new McCarthyism. They’re posting pictures of everyone from Obama to James Franco to Oprah and looping them into this mess. You just know the psychotic paranoia is festering and before you know it “child molester!!!!” will become the new go-to insult of all liberals, gays etc.

They’re roping everyone in Hollywood into this and quoting Bible scriptures, because they believe this is a Holy War. If you mention Trump’s involvement they just say he was framed by the Dirty Dems for raping that 13yo with Epstein. This is next level insanity that I don’t think we even fathom the extent of yet. It is spreading like wildfire with people who I would normally consider respectable citizens, although Republican, but still normally sane. It is a new-fangled hysteria.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 44Last Thursday at 9:26 PM

Starting to see multiple PEDO!!!! threads on Datalounge now that seem like QAnon’ers. Guess the Russians are gearing up for November.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 45Last Friday at 10:00 AM

Frau obsession? I see more men obsessed with it than I see women. It was a male who shot up Comet Pizza. Men are constantly talking about this crazy conspiracy on SM.

Women may be the ones who worry about it as a possibility on a daily basis but only because they are the ones who usually get stuck with the kids all the time. But then they probably also obsess more about Jaden crossing the street and getting hit by a car than the men do. A mother's worry is never done.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 46Last Friday at 10:21 AM

R46 I think the QAnon Repug Men who are obsessed with it “doth protest too much”, they’re hiding something of their own...

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 47Last Friday at 10:26 AM

SCARY!!!

The QAnon Candidates Are Here. Trump Has Paved Their Way.

The conspiracy theorists accuse Democrats and even fellow Republicans of being beholden to a cabal of bureaucrats, pedophiles and Satanists. President Trump has cheered them on.

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 48Last Friday at 3:29 PM

One thing I’ve noticed on Facebook is they post screenshots of these random FB groups that are allegedly up that FB won’t remove with provocative pics of kids, but I’m only seeing these Repug mommies post about ones with boys... you can just tell they want to make it salacious as possible. “THE GAYS ARE AFTER OUR BOYS!!!!!”

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 49Last Friday at 5:15 PM

Nobody wants their stupid stinky kids. I think this is a way of making them and their crotchfruit seem more important than they are.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 50Last Saturday at 1:00 AM

They are also very stupid as they do not know the difference between and hebephile and a pedophile.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 51Last Saturday at 1:26 AM

Last week , I asked an old elementary School friend , ( Have not seen since Mid 70s to FB friend me .) For 2 days got several pedo posts . She got one Of my Liberal posts and blocked me. OH WELL .

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 52Last Saturday at 1:35 AM

[quote] #SaveTheChildren is trending.

Is Sally Struthers going on a diet again?

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 53Last Saturday at 2:09 AM

Will the October surprise contain PEDO!!! accusations?

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 54Last Saturday at 6:33 AM

A girl I went to HS with seems to be a full QAnon believer and obsessed with the idea of pedophilia. She even hashtags things with pizza gate. The latest one is that the lead singer of Linkin Park was secretly the son of John Podesta and the result of the molestation of his mother at some MK Ultra facility in Lincoln Park. It's fucking insane and yet she and the other commenters on the thread fully believe it.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 55Last Saturday at 9:11 PM

Why wait til October? I have no doubt that Barr will be pulling out the stops between now & November to trump up charges, accusations and float conspiracy theories at the behest of Dump; like Dump, he knows if Dump loses, the backlash will be swift and severe

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 56Last Sunday at 3:38 AM

R55, I've seen that one too. And supposedly he was getting ready to expose everything so that's why they had to kill him off and lie to everyone by saying it was suicide.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 57Last Sunday at 5:24 AM

The problem with the existence of millions of people who base their decisions on a sense of overwhelming fear (or overwhelming anger, in the case of the Angry White Men who also buy into this shit)… is that they're incredibly easily manipulated.

Entire industries, such as right-wing talk radio, have been constructed to manipulate low-information voters, and to turn their anger against the democrats who might have enacted policies that saved their unions or their small-town economies. Now in addition to that, there's this subfusc Qanon smear campaign going on, and it's working. I don't think there's much hope for humanity, or democracy.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 58Last Sunday at 2:42 PM

R58 good post. Definitely beyond the beginning of Idiocracy.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 59Last Sunday at 4:10 PM

Meanwhile these same fraus routinely put pics of little Jaden and Madysyn on FB for the delectation of pedos everywhere.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 60Last Sunday at 4:21 PM

I’m sorry for whatever happened to some of these people, but I think anyone who is obsessed with Pedos is either an Incest Survivor with massive repression issues or an actual Pedo themselves. The occurrence of sexual abuse outside the home is very low in comparison. Most child sexual abuse occurs in the home and by a relative or family friend. Too many of these people are trying to paint the world in their own deranged image rather than going to therapy to sort out the issues they clearly have. When I see a man, especially, spouting off on this I stop and give pause, immediately he becomes a suspicious character to me. Now this is being politicized. That is ridiculous and scary. I’ve know quite a few people who were molested and the political party was not a factor.

I digress. Here’s a typical QAnon Twitter’er:

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 61Last Sunday at 4:28 PM

R60 I see lots of Fraus who I think are sick in the head and they scuzz up their daughters for Babylon. I think a lot of these women were molested growing up and they think Daddy-Daughter relations are normal because it was normalized for them, but they deep down know it’s not so they have to project outward to clean the shame off themselves.

I used to work with a woman years ago who would rail against pedos all the time, like to an unhealthy level. She was a real helicopter parent and trusted her daughter with no one, except her parents who babysat her all the time. Well, years later the woman had a nervous breakdown after her father died, well turns out he was a pedo and had molested her since she was 6 or 7. She was so deep in denial & living in fear of strangers, whom she believed all might be pedos, that she basically hermetically sealed her daughter off from the world, but would leave her everyday with the man who had abused her growing up. No telling what he did to the granddaughter too.

How do you even begin to unwind that kind of crazy?

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 62Last Sunday at 4:43 PM

Stephanie Keo has eysaes that scream psycho bitch. Is that a good example of that Japanese sanpaku eyes thing?

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 63Last Sunday at 7:14 PM

R63 yes they are sanpaku eyes

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 64Last Sunday at 7:20 PM

#savethechildren is now trending in the US on Twitter.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 6519 hours ago

Read this article, they’re insane...

How QAnon and Pizzagate Conspiracy Theorists Got a ‘Trolls’ Doll Pulled From Stores

A rumor about a doll from the ‘Trolls’ franchise is a master class in how conspiracy theories spread

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 6619 hours ago

HOW ‘SAVE THE CHILDREN’ BECAME A CONSPIRACY GRIFT

Child trafficking conspiracies blur the lines between real life and fringe extremism — and the clicks continue to roll in

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 6719 hours ago

They’ll loop the Gays in sooner or later.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 6819 hours ago

Women like to jump on the virtue signaling bandwagon if it gives them bonus social points to attack men.

Women never attack other women involved in child rape. If anything, women get lesser sentences than men. It's called the "Pussypass". Women depend on it to get away with crime. They shed fake tears, say they're sorry and get a lenient sentence.

Men also hurt themselves by cracking jokes when female teachers sleep with their students. "How come there were no hot teachers when I was in school!" This belittles female crime and focuses all the attention on male perpetrators. According to heterosexuals, all male perpetrators are homosexual.

This also hurts the gay population in general because we allow heteros to do the above stupid things, and we get the blame for it.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 6919 hours ago

R69 Heterosexuals love to project their own sexual deviance onto “dirty homos”.

by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 7019 hours ago

Gretchen and Lydia are the Real Housewives of Q.

Offsite Link
by Pizza Parlor Defenderreply 7114 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!