Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Datalounge Field Trips

When DL posters have gone to other sites to leave comments on another board.

Which have been the best ones?

by Anonymousreply 2908/01/2020

Manvox.

by Anonymousreply 107/31/2020

That woman who moved her whole family to a tiny apartment in NYC to relive her SATC life

by Anonymousreply 207/31/2020

The gold standard would have to be the 2007 field trip to the Daily Mirror boards during the height of the Maddie McCann case. I was muffling screams in my office.

by Anonymousreply 307/31/2020

What counts as "another board"? If you count comment sections, I love to inject a little truth on OneNewsNow. They don't post a lot of my comments, so I have to be sneaky to get the point across. Using big words helps. They're not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 407/31/2020

The comments on Kellyanne's niece's Instagram on the day of her wedding, telling the world that her husband is a closeted homosexual! He's the nephew of Mike Pence.

She locked her IG on private forever after!

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2020

Then there was the time we dropped a dime on Sister Bridget Hilliard's Birthday Handbag Extravaganza Eleganza. If memory serves we got the local Houston news and the IRS involved.

by Anonymousreply 607/31/2020

R3 hilarious

by Anonymousreply 707/31/2020

Remember the one where someone wrote an EST about a family member or friend not allowing them to bring his partner to her wedding? DL sleuths found the Facebook (or wedding) page of the woman from hints about the location. DL flooded her with insults and ridicule before finding out it wasn't the right woman. There were some regrets, like, "this is why we can't have nice things" and "this is why they don't like us."

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 807/31/2020

Yesterday I sent a message through the White House Contact Us page and wrote a scathing disparagement about the disaster that is the lying orange pile of shit and demanded his resignation. Somehow I managed to do it without including any swear words.

I invite you all to do the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 907/31/2020

That naked hipster guy who baked ended up posting here after I presume he received a flood of DL feedback -- not all of it positive, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 1007/31/2020

Didn't she have a blog called Six in the City, R2?

by Anonymousreply 1107/31/2020

[quote]That naked hipster guy who baked ended up posting here after I presume he received a flood of DL feedback -- not all of it positive, I imagine.

He figured out we were posting about him based on the IP logs at his blog. And yes, he was rather indignant.

by Anonymousreply 1207/31/2020

R5: I laughed when I saw one of the comments on her Instagram was from someone with Helen Lawson's face for their profile photo

by Anonymousreply 1307/31/2020

I was mentioning some of this on the Erna is dead thread.

I remember a few times where DL'ers ended up either on the wedding websites or the registry of some various married or engaged couples.

And I remember DL'ers comment bombing the pretentious hipster couple's blog??.......Bee and Bird?

by Anonymousreply 1407/31/2020

R14 I wanna hear more about that one.

by Anonymousreply 1507/31/2020

R5 How did she not already know he's gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1607/31/2020

That is gayest face I think I have ever seen

by Anonymousreply 1707/31/2020

Have DLers ever paid a visit to the Websleuth ladies?

by Anonymousreply 1807/31/2020

No need, R18. They all come here.

by Anonymousreply 1907/31/2020

You were already told this on the "Erna has died" thread, OP, which is what you copied to pollute Datalounge with more redundancies and get those desperate drops of attention from other people's work again.

Just kill yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2007/31/2020

R20 I've seen you on other threads. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 2107/31/2020

I went to Marshall Fields

by Anonymousreply 2207/31/2020

DL field trip ideas:

The Brady Bunch house

Riker's Island

by Anonymousreply 2307/31/2020

R23 That's what I thought. I clapped my hands in delight and wondered where we might all go to together. Rikers island is a great idea.

by Anonymousreply 2407/31/2020

R12, I recall he was not happy that posters were being critical of hygiene issues re: his baking, i.e. chest or pube hair ending up in a pie!

by Anonymousreply 2507/31/2020

r24 I don't think Mama's mussy would survive a trip to Riker's.

by Anonymousreply 2607/31/2020

I'm sure it would thrive R26

by Anonymousreply 2708/01/2020

I remember one from 2006 or 2007 where DL'ers descended on a woman's bridal registry with snark and criticism, only for the woman to respond with kindness and humor. IIRC, we all pitched in for a gift her her and her husband.

by Anonymousreply 2808/01/2020

OP is talking about websites, not physical locations.

by Anonymousreply 2908/01/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!