Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What’s Your Superpower?

I can detect police speed traps. I’m really good at it, it’s like a sixth sense and though I don’t speed often I can always tell when a cop lies in wait. My husband is always amazed when I will suddenly slow down for no reason and the cruiser appears nearby.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 5:09 PM

invisibility

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 1:55 PM

Innate since of time. My schedule varies wildly but I never oversleep and I haven't used an alarm since ever. Even if I get wrecked at the bar and have a 5 am flight, I'm right on time - always.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 2:03 PM

R1 I just turned 50, I hear ya.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 2:03 PM

Set men on fire

I have this power

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 2:06 PM

I can mince faster than the speed of light.

Skip over building in a single skip

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 2:06 PM

Set men on fire

I have this power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 2:06 PM

I can also tell when a woman is pregnant. I took a “reading auras” course and to me, when a woman is pregnant, I “see” a pink satiny bow of wavery energy above their head. It looks a lot like Minnie Mouse’s bow.

I once saved a woman’s life by telling her (the very day she conceived). Months later she came back to me and told me it had been a tubular pregnancy that could’ve killed her if she hadn’t been forewarned and made the doctor’s appointment ahead of time.

The other time was disasterous, it was a coworker that hated me and wanted to keep her secret and I had blabbed to the staff.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 2:09 PM

i can get ANY product discontinued, simply by buying it.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 2:59 PM

I have a unique ability to make people hate me within 2 seconds of meeting me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 5:07 PM

R9, why didn’t that power work with your husband?

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 5:08 PM

Oh Kate, not everyone hates you. Most do because you're lazy and not very smart.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 5:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!