Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armchair physicians, diagnose me!

So, I had a weird couple of days. Last two days, I was COMPLETELY drained of energy. And, I had ZERO appetite. Wednesday night I was feeling unusually tired and decided to have an early night and get to bed at a ridiculously early hour of 8:30pm. I was so tired I didn't set my alarm and the first time I even opened my eyes was 8:30am -- slept 12 hours straight. Which, at 39, is not something I've done in more than a decade. But after getting up and doing some work (still working from home), taking a shower etc. I still felt so drained and told my boss I needed to take a sick day. Went back to bed and basically slept the entire day. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and forced myself to eat a piece of toast (because I hadn't had any appetite -- though, no nausea) and drink a lot of water and a little Gatorade. And, after all that, I still managed to feel tired and went back to sleep for a few hours. I just woke up and I'm FINALLY feeling well rested and I finally have a slight appetite.

And, no, no Covid-symptoms. I didn't have a headache or any body aches, no fever (I checked everytime I got up), no trouble breathing, no cough, no loss in sense of smell or taste. Just exhaustion, out of nowhere.

I'm 39, male, no underlying health conditions, in pretty good shape, been getting plenty of exercise and (I know I'm very privileged to be able to say this), but professionally and financially secure in the midst of this pandemic.

I'll mention it to my doctor when I see him next week, but, what do you think it is. Is this Zbornak Syndrome? I wonder what Harry Weston would say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 2:31 AM

So, when’s the last time you had a BM?

And what is your blood sugar level?

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 12:47 PM

MONO - you whore

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 12:47 PM

Sleeping sickness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 12:49 PM

The syphilis is eating your brain, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 12:51 PM

R1 - 💩-- late last night after waking up. I'm not diabetic so I'm not generally in the habit of testing blood sugar. I think that gets tested whenever I have occasional blood panel work and it has never been flagged by my doctor before. Shit does this sound DIABEETEEES to you? I haven't had any other symptoms... like weight gain/loss, eating excessive carbs etc.

R2 - I wish. The "whore" part. I hadn't gotten laid for 4-5 months prior to the Covid outbreak. At this stage, I might as well be a fucking nun. Or, a non-fucking nun.

R3 - I do have a large (what I presumed to be) mosquito bite on my leg. And I do live in god forsaken Florida, so close enough.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 12:53 PM

OP, your physical strength and stamina are extraordinary. I can state unequivocally that you’re the healthiest individual on DL!

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 1:01 PM

Did you vote for Trump? It could be the spell I put on all Trump Voters

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 1:02 PM

I wouldn't rule out covid at this point. Just as some people have no symptoms, some people have one. Also, some people who "survived" covid get hit with bouts of fatigue weeks or months after the initial infection, even if they were asymptomatic.

Unless you're also peeing constantly and feeling excessively thirsty, I wouldn't suspect diabetes.

You could be having some sort of allergic reaction to the insect bite, I suppose,

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 1:03 PM

When did you last get nailed by big dick? I'm sure you need an injection of life energy.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 1:13 PM

potassium deficiency

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 1:35 PM

Constantly tired, no appetite, drained of energy.

It's Covid, mate. Probably only a weak bout of Covid, but Covid nonetheless. Welcome to the club. :-/

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 1:49 PM

It could be corona. A relative of mine had those very symptoms. No fever, no cough, just suddenly overwhelmed with exhaustion.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 1:55 PM

Depression.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 2:00 PM

It’s demon sperm. You been doing the nasty with demons in your sleep.

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2020 3:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 5:16 PM

If there were a God, Bolsonaro'd die a wretched death thanks to Covid19.

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2020 8:17 PM

OP, are you jaundiced? Pull your eyelid up, and see if the white of your eye is yellowish behind it? Is your stool a dark, normal color, or lighter, whitish? Is your urine light to medium yellow, or is it dark and somewhat cloudy? If you answered yes to any of the questions, you should google hepatitis, and see your Doc.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2020 8:40 PM

Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2020 8:44 PM

R17 The OP is not showing signs and symptoms of acute hepatitis A infection (there is an absence of GI symptoms).

Hepatitis B and C generally do not present with acute symptoms which the OP is describing. These viruses cause damage slowly over time.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2020 10:19 PM

I went through the same thing. It's the coronas hun. Get tested.

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2020 11:24 PM

IT be the demon sperm. Too many witches and demons. OP is unholy. Possessed by demons.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2020 11:37 PM

A symptom of COVID-19 can be....fatigue... You don't need to have a cough or fever to have COVID-19. But I think it's cancer, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2020 11:52 PM

You lost me at “So,”, OP.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2020 11:56 PM

Hey OP, I’d also be suspicious about what might be transmitted through the mosquitos in your area. Keep a daily health record for the next few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 1:52 AM

[quote]And I do live in god forsaken Florida

It's COVID.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 1:56 AM

I've been stupid fucking tired for ten days now. Got tested for COVID on Tuesday, waiting for results. I'd be sleeping 20 hours a day if not for my trusty vodka.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 2:25 AM

I was the exact same. It’s Covid. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!