Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bill Clinton went to Epstein's Island with Two Young Girls

"In recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein's island with "two young girls" from New York."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 10, 2020 12:19 PM

Yet she claims while there may have been others on the island, Clinton never once participated in molesting these underaged girls.

Here’s the thing about Clinton: He’s not into girls. He likes women. Fully developed, grown up women.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 7:43 AM

All of this that Giuffre said was already made public back in 2014. Dershowitz sued over it and later dropped the case he filed against her attorneys for "defaming" him.

This Clinton "revelation" was mentioned back then, too, and as R1 said, Giuffre said she never saw Clinton involved in any of the sex stuff. She named names and there's no reason for her to have withheld his but no one else's.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 7:46 AM

Giuffre's words as quoted in the Newsweek article do not have her saying that she saw Clinton on the island with two young girls from New York. Yet, somehow, it gets twisted that way!

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 7:53 AM

I bet Epstein has him on tape!

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 7:55 AM

America dodged a bullet when she lost.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 7:56 AM

Dodged a bullet only to step on a landmine, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 7:58 AM

The QAnon anti-Hillary brigade are going to be pretty disappointed when it's their pal Dershy who gets taken down in all this.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 7:59 AM

Remember, Epstein hated Bill Clinton for a long time, it's why he had that creepy painting of him in a dress, it was meant to be humiliating. He was mad because Clinton backed off from him after a few years, apparently figuring out that Epstein was bad news.

And like others have said, Bill likes women. Chunky, spunky women. Not girls.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 8:00 AM

Bill only hung out with Epstein for the free private jet rides.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 8:06 AM

"Bill likes women. Chunky, spunky women. Not girls

A horny straight man will fuck anything with a pussy if he thinks he can get away with it. Lewinsky was young so we already know he'll fuck females young enough to be his daughter. Those tapes of Maxwell almost surely show Clinton fucking teens. This is going to be good. Hopefully Hillary will never be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 8:18 AM

From NBC News :

"Giuffre claimed in the suit and other litigation that Maxwell recruited her in 2000 to be a sexual servant to Epstein. She said the couple subsequently pressured her into having sex with numerous rich or notable men, including Britain's Prince Andrew, U.S. politicians, wealthy entrepreneurs, a famous scientist and fashion designer."

Andrew is named outright, and we know Clinton is one of the US politicians. Whose the entrepreneur, the scientist, and the fashion designer?

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 8:22 AM

" Lewinsky was young so we already know he'll fuck females young enough to be his daughter."

See this is the point you go from fact to fiction. Are you lying to yourself, or just to us? Rhetorical question.

Which means you don't have to answer.

In case you were wondering.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 8:23 AM

You're just being willfully naive to think Bill Clinton wasn't fucking underage teens on Epstein's island. Is this some liberal attempt to protect Hillary's dignity? This wouldn't be a huge story otherwise. No one really gives a shit about Prince Andrew. This is about finally destroying the Clintons once and for all. Pass the popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 8:27 AM

No surprise that the Clinton-worshipers would come out of the woodwork to screech their defenses here. How many more posts until the "ALL those girls were gold-digging whores!!" starts?

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2020 8:27 AM

Straight fashion designer should narrow it down a bit.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 8:29 AM

[quote]we already know he'll fuck females

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2020 8:29 AM

Lewinsky was 22. Are we saying that fucking someone over 21 is pedophilia now? Good grief.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2020 8:30 AM

"No surprise that the Clinton-worshipers"

Oh, no, no, no, no, no.

I have always hated Bill Clinton. He was always and only a political expediency as far as I was concerned.

Just like his wife, whom I voted for because look what the alternative has brought us.

Make America great again? More like flush it down the toilet. And that's where our nation is today. Amongst the shit.

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2020 8:32 AM

Had to be Ralph Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2020 8:32 AM

[quote]She said the couple subsequently pressured her into having sex with numerous rich or notable men, including Britain's Prince Andrew, U.S. politicians, wealthy entrepreneurs, a famous scientist and fashion designer." ... Andrew is named outright, and we know Clinton is one of the US politicians.

Wrong, she very specifically said Clinton was NOT one of the politicians she was forced to have sex with.

She said Clinton was on his private planes but just about everybody who was anybody ended up on his jets at one time or another, and that Clinton being there was surprising to her but Epstein made it sound like "it was just a joke."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2020 8:40 AM

Was told right after Bill Clinton finished his term as POTUS that he frequented an upscale residence in Lake Las Vegas owned by a super wealthy elite politico. Accompanying him at these private parties were always 1 or 2 beautiful high end young models, the type that Tiger Woods had also enjoyed.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2020 8:41 AM

Clinton was photographed on one of Epstein's jets for a charity event, next to Chauntae Davies, who later said Epstein raped her numerous times. She also said Clinton wasn't part of the sex parties and was nothing but a gentleman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2020 8:42 AM

[quote]Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre remembers seeing Clinton on the island as well, but she clarifies that she never saw him doing anything scandalous. “I remember having a dinner with Clinton. He was there, and I never saw him do anything improper,” she says. “I wish, you know, he would just come clean about, like, ‘Yeah, I was there. So what? Who cares? I didn’t see anything going on.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2020 8:43 AM

R11, Giuffre has never said anywhere that she had sex with Clinton. IIRC, she specifically denied he had anything to do with whever Epstein was up to with the girls.

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2020 8:47 AM

Thanks r23. Of Bill Clinton, Virginia Giuffre specifically said:

[quote]He was there, and I never saw him do anything improper

Clinton was not involved in the abuse of girls.

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2020 8:49 AM

Lock up the Clintons. They are so much worse than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2020 9:30 AM

And he had the nerve to keep us from getting married.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2020 9:34 AM

The redacted names have been unredacted. They are on Twitter already. It's about to get messy.

by Anonymousreply 28July 31, 2020 9:43 AM

So...

by Anonymousreply 29July 31, 2020 9:57 AM

All of you trolls can go fuck yourselves.

How dare you come here or anywhere, for that matter, to talk shit about Bill Clinton, or his wife?

Bill Clinton left our coffers with SURPLUS. He wasn’t a fucking con artist crook, haggling over shekels on a real estate deal, denying contractors their due, positioning his head into Putin’s rectum., or paying others to take tests for him, while refusing to do the bare minimum required to learn about his fucking job as POTUS.

He got caught fucking a grossly STUPID intern, and was still re-elected, because unlike our current president, he was actually pretty damn good at his job, and showed up to do it every single fucking day for 8 years, rather than spending half the day glued to MSNBC, FOX News, and the other half of Twitter, pitching, pharmaceuticals endorsed by Nigerian Witch Doctors.

GTFOH with this bullshit.

The man was and remains smarter than his now deceased , former associate, Epstein, and is smart enough to know that fucking under 18 teenagers is something most people never come back from.

And while some of you think straight men will fuck anything, let me tell you something: most straight men are NOT into kids. It’s not a normal, physiological desire. Straight men are into women. They like a great set of tits, a nice ass, and a pretty smile. They don’t mind being challenged by a smart one, either. Epstein hated all of these things, but the thing he hated more than a Marilyn Monroe bombshell type, was a woman powerful enough to tell him “NO”.

Interestingly enough, that’s why most of you dumb cunts hate Hillary. Just like Epstein, you’re too insecure and threatened by smart women with power. Not Bill Clinton. He likes them. And he likes them so much, he married one.

You know what made Bill Clinton so attractive to women?

His wife.

by Anonymousreply 30July 31, 2020 10:18 AM

Yes, notable philanderer, Bill Clinton, flew to a pedophile island on a pedophile jet to party with pedophiles just to smoke cigars. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2020 11:04 AM

I read Clinton was having an affair with Ghislane.

by Anonymousreply 32July 31, 2020 11:10 AM

[quote] Lewinsky was young so we already know he'll fuck females young enough to be his daughter.

Oh, fuck off, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 33July 31, 2020 11:37 AM

All straight men would fuck a 22 year old if they could. What’s unusual about that? There are 22 year olds that are married with kids. They’re not children.

Anyone who thinks a fourteen year old is the same as a 22 year old doesn’t know any women.

by Anonymousreply 34July 31, 2020 11:49 AM

It’s gross to me that some people ignore the testimony and other evidence and instead defend men involved based on political affiliations.

Clinton is named as having been there, but the woman who testified said specifically that she saw him do nothing untoward.

Meanwhile, she has named Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and others not as having been on Epstein’s island, but that Epstein and Maxwell together coerced her to fly to them and have sex with them.

The difference here could not be more stark: she says she saw one man at a dinner, and she says she was shuttled to other men when she was 16 or 17 and instructed to fuck them.

If she had said she was forced to fuck Clinton, as well, then a finger should be pointed at Clinton. If she had said she was forced to fuck Trump, then a finger should be pointed at Trump. She said neither. And yet the person who began this post singled out Clinton, whom she SPECIFICALLY said she saw do nothing wrong, and completely ignored the men whom she says raped her.

by Anonymousreply 35July 31, 2020 12:05 PM

R1 Some men like both. Trump, who is well-known to creep on adult women, is connected to Epstein too.

by Anonymousreply 36July 31, 2020 12:08 PM

So, I guess Hillary is now officially the only woman Bill wouldn't fuck.

by Anonymousreply 37July 31, 2020 12:12 PM

I think Bill Clinton is a very bright man, and he was a decent president. However, he's a sexual pervert who should probably be registered as a sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 38July 31, 2020 12:12 PM

Thinking you dodged a bullet when Hills lost because Bill was Epstein's pal just like... Trump. That's rich. Whoever thinks it's great that Hillary lost in favor of the Orange Clown is a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 39July 31, 2020 12:16 PM

We shall see. The caretaker of the island was very careful to state that he didn’t see Bill Clinton in the company of young women and he only stayed on the island for an hour or two. We don’t know what Clinton did on the island, and we won’t unless there is video.

Straight men might turn down sex with young nubile women, under certain circumstances. I think Bill is smart and experienced enough to know it was a trap, and he probably has enough pussy available to him that he wasn’t dying of hunger for it.

by Anonymousreply 40July 31, 2020 12:22 PM

[quote] So, I guess Hillary is now officially the only woman Bill wouldn't fuck.

Lol

by Anonymousreply 41July 31, 2020 12:31 PM

Especially if this event followed his presidency. He would not be so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 42July 31, 2020 12:32 PM

"He got caught fucking a grossly STUPID intern, and was still re-elected"

No, he was re-elected BEFORE the Lewinsky scandal.

by Anonymousreply 43July 31, 2020 2:06 PM

Bill is not a pedo. However, I'm sure the Republicans will use this to stoke the fires.

by Anonymousreply 44July 31, 2020 2:16 PM

Attacking or defending Bill Clinton for his association with Epstein based on partisan political leanings is as idiotic as refusing to wear a mask during a pandemic because you're a Republican. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

If Clinton did rape anyone, it has nothing to do with whether or not he was a good president. He deserves condemnation.

BUT there's no evidence and no allegation that Clinton raped or statutorily raped anyone as part of his connection with Epstein. So it also makes no sense to suggest that he did because you don't like him as a politician.

We really need to be smarter than this and stop making associations that have no basis.

by Anonymousreply 45July 31, 2020 2:24 PM

Around the time Hillary was running for President, Clinton had a blonde girlfriend that the Secret Service knew about allegedly. She was in her thirties and had a big rack. I don’t think she was a great beauty either, she looked her age. If he was into younger women he could have had a younger gf.

by Anonymousreply 46July 31, 2020 2:41 PM

I wish I could W&W R30 a million times. Thank you for speaking truth in this time of Trumpist lies, deceit and misinformation. Maybe we could coin a new word for all of the outlandish lying, obfuscation, shading of the truth, misdirection and gaslighting... I know, you told a trump!

by Anonymousreply 47July 31, 2020 2:47 PM

Trump was named in a lawsuit with Epstein for raping a 13yo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 31, 2020 3:24 PM

R48 That was big news just before the 2016 election, but just as all the steam was building, the plaintiff dropped the lawsuit without explanation. Trump had to have paid her off bigtime and/or scared the hell out of her. Stormy Daniels said that Trump's people sent goons to a parking lot to imply they'd kill her if she went public. So you can be sure they did it to the woman who claims she was raped at 13 by Trump and Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 49July 31, 2020 3:28 PM

It’s disturbing to see so many here making excuses for pedophelia In this thread.

by Anonymousreply 50July 31, 2020 3:30 PM

R50 Honey, no one is doing that. But Dear Frau, maybe if you deal with what your Daddy did... you wouldn’t have to project outward.

by Anonymousreply 51July 31, 2020 3:33 PM

Clinton is a rapist and pedo. People defending this sound like brainless cultists just like the Trumpsters.

Thankfully most Americans have a bad view of the Clinton’s due to their crimes against the American people and people abroad.

by Anonymousreply 52July 31, 2020 3:35 PM

Our Queen's Male Consort is just misunderstood! He never does anything wrong!! NEVER!!

Our Queen would not allow him to be her Male Consort if he did, as her judgement is perfect and unwavering It is not to be questioned, only accepted.

She is our Queen and her word is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 53July 31, 2020 3:37 PM

Based on evidence I've seen...

--Clinton is a pig. (Evidence: Monica Lewinski & lots of allegations.)

--Clinton definitely is a sexual assaulter in the sense of groping, etc. (Evidence: Many accusations stemming back to his governorship.)

--Clinton probably is a rapist. (Evidence: Several accusations stemming back to his governorship.)

...but I've seen no evidence that Clinton preys on children or adolescent girls.

by Anonymousreply 54July 31, 2020 3:41 PM

What if you were stranded on a deserted island with Bill Clinton, two girls and one cup, but only one egg left to eat.

Would you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 31, 2020 3:58 PM

I don't think Clinton had sex with any young girls. He ain't that stupid.

I can't be sure but I think he denied going to that Island.

If nothing bad happened there, why lie about it? He should have learned his lesson about cover-ups with that fat intern.

by Anonymousreply 56July 31, 2020 4:02 PM

I do it all. Oral/anal/etc, etc.

by Anonymousreply 57July 31, 2020 4:03 PM

Is anyone surprised?

by Anonymousreply 58July 31, 2020 4:07 PM

Epstein was amazingly rich and hobnobbed with the glitterati, including the Clintons and the Trumps.

Just being on the plane or island with Epstein doesn't mean any of them participated, or even knew about, what Epstein was doing.

That said, not one has accused Bill of raping girls but one has accused Trump.

by Anonymousreply 59July 31, 2020 4:23 PM

[quote] Clinton is a rapist and pedo. People defending this sound like brainless cultists just like the Trumpsters. Thankfully most Americans have a bad view of the Clinton’s due to their crimes against the American people and people abroad.

Thank you, Vlad, for your comments

by Anonymousreply 60July 31, 2020 4:24 PM

I will never not laugh when white womem make Hillary out to be a feminist hero. Yeah threatening women who your husband raped is really pro woman.

by Anonymousreply 61July 31, 2020 4:32 PM

Preach, r30! I will never understand the hatred for the Clintons, especially Hillary...

What crimes specifically are you referring to, r52? Hillary has been investigated nine ways to Sunday by the best(and worst) conservative legal minds for decades and they have come up with nothing...

by Anonymousreply 62July 31, 2020 4:36 PM

The QAnon Pedo Obsessive Fraus (aka Incest Survivors in denial) are accusing Clinton but have an excuse for anything to do with Trump, including that he was setup.

Trump didn’t have to use the plane because he had his own.

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2020 4:37 PM

R63, Nah. I despise the Trumps amd he Clintons. They are just different sides to the same corrupt coin.

by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2020 4:39 PM

Bill is not a rapist nor a pedo. I see the Trolls working overtime to drive this narrative and distract from he Republicans that are indeed part of the Epstein case.

by Anonymousreply 65July 31, 2020 4:43 PM

I’m guessing this is a Trumptard troll thread?

by Anonymousreply 66July 31, 2020 4:44 PM

Right. Just the two then.

by Anonymousreply 67July 31, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]Is this some liberal attempt to protect Hillary's dignity?

Any time the word liberal is used as a pejorative you know R13’s a freeper cunt fuck.

Oh, and you forgot to capitalize the L in liberal.

by Anonymousreply 68July 31, 2020 4:49 PM

[quote]Bill Clinton went to Epstein's Island with Two Young Girls

Well, he just lost my vote.

by Anonymousreply 69July 31, 2020 4:51 PM

[quote]Just being on the plane or island with Epstein doesn't mean any of them participated, or even knew about, what Epstein was doing.

Everybody in Epstein's circle, including the Clintons, knew what Epstein was. Nobody much cared, because they wanted to tap into Epstein's money, connections and/or "cachet."

by Anonymousreply 70July 31, 2020 4:52 PM

Yes, Bill made nice with Epstein because he was a Democratic donor. After the Lewinsky scandal, I cant even see him taking a photo with a young woman because of the optics. He'd have to careful because Hill had presidential aspirations. Yes, he's an adulterer with adult women, big deal.

by Anonymousreply 71July 31, 2020 5:01 PM

R71 yes and pretty typical of men in general and a lot of women too. Humans are not wired for monogamy. We are just not a monogamous species.

by Anonymousreply 72July 31, 2020 5:13 PM

R72, the millions of people who live faithful and monogamously for life prove you wrong. People who value it, succeed at it

by Anonymousreply 73July 31, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote] I will never understand the hatred for the Clintons, especially Hillary...

Interesting.

I've never heard anyone on Datalounge express that thought before.

At least so succinctly.

Usually it takes them around 1200 words to get it out.

by Anonymousreply 74July 31, 2020 5:19 PM

R46 Trump likes women with large breasts too, and he raped a 13-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 75July 31, 2020 5:26 PM

Clinton's sexual predations on and appetite for young women is not exactly a state secret. What's so dismaying is the Left's and feminists' willingness to give him a pass on it.

You can't complain how slow the revolution is going when one of its foremost poster girls tolerates a husband who has sexually humiliated her for decades, including whilst she lived in the White House with him, and who has proved (if anyone is being honest) that intelligence, education, and achievement aren't that much of a turn-on when compared to youth, beauty, and adoring eyes turned upward to the Great Man.

Hillary's problem (or one of them, anyway) was that she seemed to be a willing collaborator in that still lingering dismay in many women's psyches, of the truth of Catherine Deneuve's statement, made long ago: "All men are Arabs under the skin."

That Hillary may have done so with an eye to achieving something more important later on may have worked for her, but it wasn't much comfort for women looking on at a scenario that far too many of them have had to confront, only without the noble goal.

Men like pretty young flesh. And powerful men have more access to it than other men, and enough of them take advantage of that to uphold some sad truths about the inquities of the ID and the sexual marketplace: the sexual appeal of youth, and the not-necessarily-inclusive qualities of sexual appeal and braininess in women.

The Left likes to underplay it, but I think it was a costly betrayal in the Clintons. I think more women were more angry about it than has been spoken about too loudly - including on polling day.

by Anonymousreply 76July 31, 2020 5:40 PM

^*inequities . . .

by Anonymousreply 77July 31, 2020 5:42 PM

R73 I'm not saying people don't do it I'm just saying it is not a natural state especially for men. I am a straight woman and wish it wasn't so but statistics prove it.

by Anonymousreply 78July 31, 2020 5:56 PM

[quote]Clinton is a rapist and pedo. People defending this sound like brainless cultists just like the Trumpsters. Thankfully most Americans have a bad view of the Clinton’s due to their crimes against the American people and people abroad.

Everything you said is false. Hilarious too. What crimes, dear? Do tell. Cheating on a spouse isn't illegal.

by Anonymousreply 79July 31, 2020 6:01 PM

R74, why don’t you succinctly, in the immortal words of dick Cheney, go fuck yourself...

by Anonymousreply 80July 31, 2020 6:03 PM

Bill Clinton is a pervet who likes them young. His legacy is already torn to pieces this will be a final blow. Get off the stage Bill.

by Anonymousreply 81July 31, 2020 6:07 PM

Trump = Pedo

by Anonymousreply 82July 31, 2020 6:08 PM

Here’s the problem with the “Clinton is a pedo” argument. There’s absolutely no evidence of any kind that he is. None of Epstein’s girls said he did anything. They said they did not see him doing anything. There’s no evidence we know of that he did anything. We know he flew on Epstein’s plane. We don’t know why or what he was doing there. Flying is not raping. He could have been hitting up Epstein for money for the Clinton Foundation. Or borrowing his plane to fly around the world for that charity. We don’t know.

The “evidence” is a bunch of Republicans saying, “well, of course we know he did something,” with absolutely no proof that he did, except they’re Republicans and so therefore we’re supposed to believe their totally unsubstantiated claim that a Democrat they hate did something, based on no evidence.

On the other hand, there are at least a couple of eyewitnesses that say Trump was there and raped a thirteen year old. Those people were shut up with death threats.

I’m tired of being asked to accept, “I’m a Republican who hates Democrats, therefore Democrats are evil” as a factual argument with merit.

by Anonymousreply 83July 31, 2020 7:03 PM

Hillary went through Bill's flight logs before the debates with Trump. Aparently secret service was on board Epstein's plane's with Bill at all times.

by Anonymousreply 84July 31, 2020 7:25 PM

The Male Consort of Our Glorious and Exalted Queen Is Not A Pedo!!

Boris!!

BernieBro!!!

Deplorable!!!

Trolll!!!

I will continue to write long-winded screeds in defense of Her!!

For without Her, we are nothing!! She did not wrong.

She is without sin and glorious is her name!!!!

Hail Hillary full of grace

Trump stole from you your rightful place!

by Anonymousreply 85July 31, 2020 7:33 PM

R85 is nuts.

Nobody is saying either Hillary or Bill is perfect. But that doesn’t prove Bill is a pedo either no matter how much you wish it does. There is a big range between “cheats on his wife with adult women” and “Hillary is raping and murdering children in a pizza parlor basement.”

by Anonymousreply 86July 31, 2020 7:40 PM

R86 - Yes, there is a range between paedophilia (wanting sex with children under 12) and preferring to fuck young women who technically qualify as adults (as did, apparently, Ms Giuffre when Prince Andrew had sex with her) but are still, in fact "young" women.

"He had sex with adult women, big deal."

There is a big range between 17 year old adult women and 60 year old adult women, too, which is why I mentioned the Left giving Bill a pass, as if being 17 were the same as being, say, 35. And the "big deal" also evades the fact that Clinton basically told the world that as much as he respected his brainy accomplished wife, she was still a dumpy middle-aged woman and he wanted something young and fresh in the sack.

Then they wonder why women are so terrified of aging.

by Anonymousreply 87July 31, 2020 10:15 PM

R45, it's not about "needing to be smarter," this is 100% a troll thread by a troll who may or may not believe in QAnon shit. The only people who believe in this stuff are trolls who just believe whatever they want.

No one is being convinced. I mean, maybe every once in a while some gullible comes along and believes everything that a QAnonner wrote, but 9 times out of 10 they just simply WANT to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 88July 31, 2020 10:19 PM

Cut it the fuck out, R87. Lewinsky wasn't 17.

by Anonymousreply 89July 31, 2020 10:20 PM

[quote] Nobody is saying Hillary is perfect

R86 clearly hast not spend much time on Datalounge these past five years.

by Anonymousreply 90July 31, 2020 10:21 PM

[quote]The Left likes to underplay it, but I think it was a costly betrayal in the Clintons. I think more women were more angry about it than has been spoken about too loudly - including on polling day.

Ah, the ol' "lurkers agree with me" gambit.

Almost as convincing as your claim that Lewinsky was only "technically" an adult. Because apparently 22-year-old grown women with professional careers and degrees are incapable of making their own decisions and shouldn't have their own agency, according to you. Why, she was exactly the same as a 17-year-old junior in high school!

What a profound feminist you are.

by Anonymousreply 91July 31, 2020 10:24 PM

R85, you left out Asshole!!!...

by Anonymousreply 92July 31, 2020 10:25 PM

Hail Hillary

Full of grace

Trump stole from you

Your rightful place

Bill is with thee

And you protect him from women

Conniving interns who seek

To bear his fruit in their wombs

Holy Hillary

Mother of us all

We defend you now

And till the hour of our death.

by Anonymousreply 93July 31, 2020 10:33 PM

[quote]Was told right after Bill Clinton finished his term as POTUS that he frequented an upscale residence in Lake Las Vegas owned by a super wealthy elite politico. Accompanying him at these private parties were always 1 or 2 beautiful high end young models, the type that Tiger Woods had also enjoyed.

Davida alert!! She also claims liberals post on alt-right sites.

by Anonymousreply 94July 31, 2020 10:41 PM

Nice ditty. It's horseshit, but whatever.

And it still doesn't have anything to do with Clinton acquiring underage girls from Epstein.

But you do you.

by Anonymousreply 95July 31, 2020 10:42 PM

Maybe Hillary kept them warm in the pizza oven until Bill was ready for them.

by Anonymousreply 96July 31, 2020 10:44 PM

I think Monica was his youngest but most of the women he went after were much older. Gennifer flowers was late 20s to mid-thirties when they broke up 12 years later. Paula Jones was probably at least 30 and Kathleen whatever her last name was almost 50. He had another one who was thirty and appeared in playboy. Clinton was a horn dog but mostly went after women in their late 20's early 30's. Monica admitted that she was the aggressor.

by Anonymousreply 97July 31, 2020 10:49 PM

R89 - No she wasn't. She was 21. Just four years older. And he was . . .50 or so.

Maybe you should cut it the fuck out and stop trying to pretend that what Clinton did to his wife and teen-aged daughter IN the fucking Oval Office with a woman half his age wasn't heinous, self-indulgent, and helped George Bush into the fucking White House.

It isn't better or good because she was 21. In fact, when she testified before the impeachment committee, the members were taken aback at how vulnerable and soft she seemed, when they were expecting a hard-bitten grifter.

Stop giving him a pass. He indulged himself the way powerful men have done since time immemorial, humiliating his wife sexually and reinforcing many women's belief that brains and achievement mean nothing in the sack: only youth and soft skin and adoring eyes do.

His daughter had to delay going back to university for a semester because of the public disgrace.

And he lied about it in public.

Why the FUCK does the left constantly flaunt its hypocrisy like this?!

by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2020 10:54 PM

R07 - Monica adored him and was dazzled by him, and few men dazzled and are adored by their wives.

The fact is, he was the older and more astute party and he should have known better, especially in the Oval Office, because that isn't his: it's America's. It belongs to America's voters and tax-paying citizens, he's just the tenant for 4 or 8 years. So he not only betrayed his family, his supportive wife, and his party, he betrayed the American people.

by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2020 10:58 PM

[qoute] Why the FUCK does the left constantly flaunt its hypocrisy like this?!

Seriously, go fuck off. Pretending this is some horrible characteristic of "the Left" is complete and utter bullshit. Eat shit out of your mother's ass.

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2020 11:00 PM

I have been good about blocking the trolls but I'm really at a loss as to why they continually hang around here. We all know they are full of shit deplorables and they know we know what they are.

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2020 11:11 PM

No!! HISSS!!!

Monica was the agressssssor!!!

She MADE Bill lust for her and abandon the Most Qualified First Lady ever

The power dynamic thing doesn't count when it's someone we like!!

HISSSSS!!!!1

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2020 11:14 PM

Katie Couric and Stephen Hawking were also guests on the island. Did they fuck little girls, too?

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2020 11:16 PM

Which episode were they on R103?

I love it when Tattoo runs out and says "De plane! De plane!"

by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2020 11:18 PM

we all knew Uncle Bill was a slut.

the most important detail is: what were the ages of the girls?

"young" can mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 105July 31, 2020 11:19 PM

Al Gore has also been named as being aboard the Lolita Express where they had orgies with underaged girls on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 106July 31, 2020 11:31 PM

You'll have no problem backing that up with a reputable website, r106, right?

by Anonymousreply 107August 1, 2020 12:11 AM

It’s right in the court docs, r107.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 1, 2020 12:17 AM

The girl was 17. That doesn't make Clinton a "pedo".

by Anonymousreply 109August 1, 2020 12:22 AM

So, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum had sex with underage girls?

by Anonymousreply 110August 1, 2020 12:33 AM

This thread smells like borscht.

by Anonymousreply 111August 1, 2020 2:29 AM

R111

So does your mother.

by Anonymousreply 112August 1, 2020 2:38 AM

I don’t believe Bill Clinton did anything illegal with underaged. But R30 is sadly over invested.

by Anonymousreply 113August 1, 2020 3:14 AM

Did Stephen Hawking have a three-way with two teenagers? Because he *stayed* on the island - so he must have had sex with young girls!

by Anonymousreply 114August 1, 2020 3:18 AM

Did Stephen Hawking have a three-way with two teenagers? Because he *stayed* on the island - so he must have had sex with young girls!

by Anonymousreply 115August 1, 2020 3:18 AM

Are you sure Hawking's cock can get hard?

by Anonymousreply 116August 1, 2020 3:31 AM

R116, he’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 117August 1, 2020 3:46 AM

R113, not over invested. I’m just sick and tired of the last four years.

I’m sick of Americans who believe that Hillary Clinton sacrifices children, while the man they voted for tweets out videos featuring mentally ill scam artists, who claim that masks will not help flatten the curve for a pandemic that has killed so many, and will most likely vote for a president whose carelessness has gutted our economy ,again.

It’s like a hamster wheel we can never get off. The stupidity of 33% percent of Americans is holding our collective head under water, and we cannot ever come up for air, because the conservative movement has become a literal circus or carnival.

by Anonymousreply 118August 1, 2020 8:10 AM

The spin on this has been extra irritating. Giuffre said that she, Emmy, Epstein, Clinton, Maxwell, and two young girls from New York she didn't know the names of were all staying in Epstein's villas, of which there were 4 or 5.

Of course that has turned into "Clinton went to the island with two young girls" which is clearly not the case. They may not have even been in the same house.

by Anonymousreply 119August 1, 2020 8:19 AM

JS: When you say you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?

V: On the island

JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?

V: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there were 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.

JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?

V: That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.

by Anonymousreply 120August 1, 2020 8:20 AM

R55 I thought Epstein's sick was shaped like an eggplant.

by Anonymousreply 121August 1, 2020 8:57 AM

Entrepreneur = Bill Gates (?)

Scientist = Hawking(?)

by Anonymousreply 122August 1, 2020 9:02 AM

R121 here: I meant dick, not sick. DAMN auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 123August 1, 2020 9:20 AM

You guys are slipping. These names have been out all day.

[quote] The earlier documents also are included the names of a number of men who Giuffre said she and other victims were directed to have sex with, including former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Hyatt hotels magnate Tom Pritzker, the late scientist Marvin Minsky, modeling scout Jean-Luc Brunel, and prominent hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 1, 2020 9:36 AM

Does anyone actually care who Bill Clinton fucks? I mean, does it matter?

I, myself, do not care. He can go to whatever island he wants with however many girls he wants.

by Anonymousreply 125August 1, 2020 9:38 AM

R100 - That's the kind of infantile infuriated response that a 12 year old take to in order to disguise that he has no answer for the actual content.

The New York TIMES eventually ran a column on Why Feminists Gave Bill Clinton a Pass some years ago.

It's a question that's been asked many times, not just by one poster on DL.

The Left has a long history of hypocrisy, you stupid fuck. Or are you suggesting in your disordered mind that the Left is some sort of bulwark of purity that never in 70 years has when convenient been willing to cut its coat to suit its cloth?

How long did the Left make excuses for Stalin in the 1930s, you historical moron?!

Try some adult dialogue. It might score you some points.

As Gordon Gekko, said, "Well, seeing as you brought my mother into it . . ."

by Anonymousreply 126August 1, 2020 12:18 PM

R125 - Not when his wife is up on a podium bawling, "If playing the Woman Card . . . then DEAL ME IN!"

by Anonymousreply 127August 1, 2020 12:20 PM

Well, that’s fair, R118 and I agree with many everything in R118. But you came off first like a caftan wearing irrational. I get your frustration but there’s no point coming off like a raving lunatic. At a minimum the post sounded like you were trying to squash any differing opinion of any degree based on the force of your own attachment to the Clintons. Anyway, onward to November.

by Anonymousreply 128August 1, 2020 12:24 PM

[quote]The New York TIMES eventually ran a column on Why Feminists Gave Bill Clinton a Pass some years ago.

Oh well if the New York TIMES said it, it must be true! They've never published sketchy op-eds before.

by Anonymousreply 129August 1, 2020 12:26 PM

I think our "the feminists are what's wrong with the world today because they gave Clinton a pass" has been reading too much Caitlin Flanagan. She writes Atlantic articles defending Michael Jackson and Caroline Calloway and is generally a terrible person. She once wrote a nasty anti-feminist screed about how they ruined the 1990s and we needed to destroy Clinton now to make up for it, and that idea has been swirling in the social media atmosphere ever since.

I see she's also been writing nasty anti-abortion articles, blaming Clinton for abortion being legal as well.

That's the kind of person who won't stop talking about evil feminists and how they let Clinton get away with basically raping Lewinsky because she was "only 22" and that means she was basically 17 and not really even an adult blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 130August 1, 2020 12:33 PM

Clinton would have been shredded today but he fucked around then. I remember the fury and disappointment with him, even among supporters. What the gap is about isn’t Bill Clinton but about how society valued the dignity of women, particularly at work, back then

by Anonymousreply 131August 1, 2020 12:42 PM

Why are people ignoring the fact that Epstein's girls that were interviewed said Bill did not partake of the young girl puss?

Why are you insisting to write your own story and ignore facts?

The girls interviewed said Bill DID NOTHING WRONG.

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THIS?

Is your intention to portray yourself and those who chime in with you as propagandists determined to slander Bill Clinton? Cause that's what you look like.

by Anonymousreply 132August 1, 2020 12:59 PM

Is there any millionaire who didn't visit one of Epstein's properties (probably not the gay ones)?

by Anonymousreply 133August 1, 2020 1:02 PM

Does every gay man want to fuck a twink if given the opportunity?

If those of you who are extrapolating that Bill Clinton being a pussy hound would fuck an underage female do you also think that any and every single gay man you know or might ever meet would fuck a twink if presented with one just because he can.

Cause I sure wouldn't, I don't give a fuck how tight his hole is. I don't like twinks.

by Anonymousreply 134August 1, 2020 1:13 PM

[quote] Try some adult dialogue.

You first.

Your argument, that "the Left" is thoroughly hypocritical, is bullshit because you are latching on to ridiculous outliers as if they were commonplace, all the while ignoring that "the Right" sets new standards for the height of hypocrisy miles beyond the supposed hypocrisy of the Left on a daily basis.

And I know...now you are going to say that doesn't excuse such an egregious outrage as getting a blow job from an intern (though to really be hypocritical he'd have to be preaching his own moral purity, but let's leave that aside for now) just because the other side is hypocritical and you aren't on the Right, you are better than either side. Yes, yes. We've all heard it.

I don't give a fuck who Clinton got a hummer from or who supported Stalin last century. I give a shit about the party of "pro-life" throwing children in cages and suggesting the elderly die for the economy. That's true hypocrisy and it's happening now.

If you want a completely pure party or pure political position, get out your lamp, Diogenes, and start searching. But realize, you will never find what you are looking for.

by Anonymousreply 135August 1, 2020 3:55 PM

R135 - And here you are, pretending that a history of hypocrisy, particularly where the Clinton's are concerned, are "just a few small outliers". How about Clinton and the Defence of Marriage Act, that his hypocritical wife had the balls to say later actually strengthened gay rights? How about the welfare bill he signed? How about signing without a blink the repeal of Glass-Steagall which set up Wall Street for the 2008 crash that ruined lives, took life savings . . .

Since when do the disgusting actions of one set of people disinfect the disgusting actions of another? Remember Clinton and his lack of action in Rwanda?

Do you happen to remember how many people died in Campuchea under Pol Pot?

"Cambodian genocide denial was the belief expressed by many Western academics that claims of atrocities by the Khmer Rouge government (1975–1979) in Cambodia were much exaggerated. Many scholars of Cambodia and intellectuals, opposed to the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War denied or minimized the human rights abuses of the Khmer Rouge, characterizing contrary reports as "tales told by refugees" and U.S. propaganda. They viewed the assumption of power by the communist Khmer Rouge as a positive development for the people of Cambodia who had been severely impacted by the Vietnam War and the Cambodian Civil War."

Josef Fucking Stalin killed 30 million people.

It's only "a few small outliers" when it's your club. You're the one who's grandstanding. You call excusing Stalin throughout the 1930s by the left "a small outlier"? Well that tells us all we need to know about you, doesn't it?

Get off your fucking high horse.

by Anonymousreply 136August 1, 2020 7:53 PM

[quote] Get off your fucking high horse.

You first.

But first...

[quote] particularly where the Clinton's are concerned

Clintons. No apostrophe. But you're right Clinton made mistakes. Big mistakes. Though you seem to have forgotten what the alternative to the Defense of Marriage Act was. You also seem to have forgotten "Wag the Dog" accusations and the fact that it isn't the US's responsibility to police the whole fucking world.

That you somehow blame the American Left of today for Stalin and Pol Pot tells us all we need to know about you.

And none of this...NONE OF THIS...has anything to do with entirely bogus allegations that Bill Clinton did anything with young girls on Epstein's island.

And boy did I predict this:

[quote] Since when do the disgusting actions of one set of people disinfect the disgusting actions of another?

Again, you magnify the deeds of the Clintons and the current American Left well beyond reason, ridiculously blaming them for Stalin and Pol Pot, when the fact is that there is a very real threat to our very democracy. You play games. You distract.

I am on no horse. I'm not pretending I'm better than everybody else on this thread, on this website. That would be you. You pompous, arrogant fuckwad.

by Anonymousreply 137August 1, 2020 8:15 PM

"That you somehow blame the American Left of today for Stalin and Pol Pot tells us all we need to know about you."

Take a fucking reading comprehension course, will you? I blamed the left for making excuses for Stalin and Pol Pot, not for what those men did. Show me where it says either in the quite I provided or my own comments where I blamed the left for the actions of Stalin and the Khmer Rouge.

You can't even fucking read.

by Anonymousreply 138August 1, 2020 10:16 PM

Go back to your Harry and Meghan (or as you call them "Harkles") thread, you nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 139August 1, 2020 10:19 PM

Typical leftist: rather than admit he was wrong about the thrust of my comment and the accompanying quote, he hurls a meaningless insult.

We see you.

And you're blocked.

by Anonymousreply 140August 1, 2020 10:31 PM

At least the Asshole of Death isn't actively trying to murder us anymore.

by Anonymousreply 141August 1, 2020 10:58 PM

Clinton is a sleazy man. A houndog. Never said no to a free BJ or a chance to fuck some blonde bimbo since he not getting any love from Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 143August 2, 2020 12:25 AM

Most straight men are attracted to very young women even if they won’t admit or act upon this attraction. If they weren’t attracted to young girls ‘barely legal’ and ‘teen’ wouldn’t be such popular porn categories.

by Anonymousreply 144August 2, 2020 12:33 AM

[quote]Is there any millionaire who didn't visit one of Epstein's properties (probably not the gay ones)?

I think Kevin Spacey went.

by Anonymousreply 145August 2, 2020 12:57 AM

Can you imagine being a 17 year old nubile young lady and seeing a naked and erect Alan Dershowitz coming toward you? EEEEEEK. Such an ugly mess of a man. Gislaine deserves to be fucked by Dershowitz as part of her jail sentencing. So gross. Talk about permanently scarred.

by Anonymousreply 146August 2, 2020 10:41 PM

Clinton's motto has always been: All of you young 7 year old girls, you'll be the death of me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 2, 2020 10:45 PM

"Gislaine [sic] deserves to be fucked by Dershowitz as part of her jail sentencing."

"My object all sublime/

I shall achieve in time/

To let the punishment fit the crime/

The punishment fit the crime. . . "

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2020 11:54 PM

Yes, he did and is rumored to have done more than just discuss philanthropy. Funny how much of the media is silent on this.

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2020 11:56 PM

[quote]Most straight men are attracted to very young women even if they won’t admit or act upon this attraction. If they weren’t attracted to young girls ‘barely legal’ and ‘teen’ wouldn’t be such popular porn categories.

I grew up will all brothers, 4 guys in the house five including my dad. In the olden days (my time) the term was jail bait.

You are wrong, not all straight men are attracted to VERY (you used the word very) young women. Did it cross the mind? Sure they would look but most guys who were not insane or true perverts wouldn't even entertain the thought because they didn't want the trouble.

The ONLY guys that would go after jail bait are the kinds of guys who have no compass for decency and want it bad enough to risk jail time.

Those of you insisting that it's something ALL straight guys are into have never really spent time with straight guys.

But then I'm a Black man and grew up in the 60's and 70's. Perhaps we were more law abiding given the history we were living at the time. You white guys can do just about anything and get away with it, just ask the president.

by Anonymousreply 150August 4, 2020 12:09 AM

BIll has issues with women, we all know. Bill liking a sexy woman who may be just under 18 possible, but NEVER with a 14 year old.

Alan Dershowitz gives a pedo vibe and prefers virgins who have nothing to compare him to, since he is that grossly unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 151August 5, 2020 2:35 PM

Bill Clinton would fuck a hole in a tree if it vaguely resembled a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 152August 6, 2020 7:35 PM

The underage girls Clinton raped havent spoken up yet. Probably too afraid of what may happen to them. Epstein and Maxwell trafficked thousands of girls for themselves and their perverted friends. This went on for decades and in many countries. Clinton has been accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment so this alleged activity is in keeping with his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 153August 10, 2020 6:39 AM

Give it up troll @R153.

by Anonymousreply 154August 10, 2020 6:48 AM

Did hearing the truth and a different point of view trigger you? Oh dear, someone please send some smelling salts to R154

by Anonymousreply 155August 10, 2020 6:52 AM

R155, how are a bunch of unsubstantiated allegations that have been denied by the very women who were pimped out by Epstein "the truth"?

by Anonymousreply 156August 10, 2020 9:30 AM

Some folks are saying that Hillary removed these 2 girls from existance before running in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 157August 10, 2020 12:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!