Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How much available credit do you have?

I’ll start.

$165k and an Amex charge card with no preset spending limit.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2020 5:38 PM

Why do you ask OP?

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 6:06 AM

Need you wonder, r1. Like everyone who posts this kind of question, he just wants to brag.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 6:09 AM

I honestly have no idea, OP. It's never crossed my mind.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 6:12 AM

Although I have plenty of credit available, I don't need it as a way of financing anything. I have cash and can pay without borrowing. Credit cards for me are merely a form of payment and are paid off in full every month. My limits are far more than I would ever spend in a month so I don't even care.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 6:13 AM

If you know the figure it is probably not enough in your case.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 6:13 AM

End of thread which has been a failure. -10/5 OP

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 6:18 AM

Zero credit.

Also zero debt. I got rid of my credit cards about 5 years ago and have never looked back. As far as I am concerned, there is no good reason to have credit cards. And before you say loyalty programs - lots of studies have shown that they aren't worth it.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 6:19 AM

Lol.. What’s an AMEX charge card? What are you like 75? The only time anybody says charge card is in old 70s movies.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 6:24 AM

R8 Shanice put a new black mini on her charge (anyway) in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 6:28 AM

I had an Amex something or other about 25 years ago. They promised the earth and delivered dirt. I fired them for the cunts they were.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 6:29 AM

It wasn't your first time at the rodeo was it R10?

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 6:31 AM

My first and last young man.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 6:36 AM

almost 100k. i just bug them to increase it often.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 6:45 AM

Dahlings I simply don't know what my limits are on my Diner's Club or Carte Blanche. I haven't used them in years though, as I have become a hermit.

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2020 6:47 AM

I dont carry cash anymore. My debit card got hacked so many times that I stopped using it. I kept changing the debit card number, but that didnt help.

Now I use my credit cards and pay them off every month. While my FICO score is very high, some credit card companies dropped me because I dont use their card any nore.

Credit limit now is in the 150k area. It used to be higher.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 6:47 AM

How can your debit card get hacked R15? And repeatedly? Are you writing the pin number on the back or leaving it around for other people to tap?

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2020 7:00 AM

You don't need a pin to hack a debit card.

It is a computer generated hack over the internet using the only card number. Also, known as an ACH.

Every time, I used the replacement debit card with a brand new number and pin, the card would suddenly got $1 hits to Apple tunes. I don't even have an apple device. This is a testing technique to see it the card number is valid.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2020 11:54 AM

F&F OP

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2020 12:26 PM

Credit limit 500 kjillion-billion+trillion and I live in a 24k gold mansion overlooking the Grand Canyon.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2020 12:28 PM

OP why on earth would you care about others' credit limits? or think others would care about yours? What a puzzling post.

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2020 12:31 PM

I have $48,500 across two cards. The high interest discourages me from using them often though. I guess I hang on to them for emergencies and credit maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2020 12:37 PM

[quote]OP why on earth would you care about others' credit limits? or think others would care about yours? What a puzzling post.

People like OP focus on their wealth and the wealth of others because that is all they have. That is their only measure of worth in the world, and they’re eternally insecure about how they measure up vs. everyone else. This is a pathetic mix of humble bragging and hand wringing, from someone with all the depth of a puddle on a dry, hot day.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2020 1:54 PM

What is the point of this thread, exactly, other than for OP to brag?

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2020 2:17 PM

I became curious after reading a reddit thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2020 4:07 PM

About 250K and pay off revolving 2K monthly to drive up FICO

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2020 4:28 PM

STOP

ANSWERING

THIS

FUCKER'S

INVASIVE

LINE

OF

QUESTIONING!

Good God - do you dudes not see this shit for what it is? It's the same fucker asking all these invasive questions daily. You guys better get a clue!

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2020 5:03 PM

R19 it must suck to be so impoverished that you need to live so far inland, with no ocean view whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2020 5:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!