Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kay's Cooking -make a Big Mac at home!

Looks delicious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 7:20 AM

Where is Kalen?!

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 12:56 AM

What. in. the. hell. was. that?

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 1:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 1:15 AM

Nanny Ogg meets Biker Bitch

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 1:29 AM

That looks nothing like a Big Mac.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 1:37 AM

Ann Dowd has really let herself go.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 1:48 AM

I got diarrhea just from watching the video.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 2:03 AM

So many things wrong with this:

A. Who cooks ground beef in lard? Why use reduced fat beef, and then cook it in lard?

B. As if the lard wasn't enough, she slathered those buns in butter - but not to toast them

C. Why is she cooking giant wads of meat that are barely shaped, and then trying to split them into two patties while cooking them? Just shape four thinner patties, you daft twat!

D. A Big Mac requires 1000 Island dressing and iceberg lettuce

E. I was really not expecting the accent. From the key frame of the video I was expecting Mid-Western American, aging Metal trash.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 2:13 AM

Simply Sara's cousin?

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 2:24 AM

They both look like huge puddings. I can hear their arteries slamming shut. Unspeakable.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 2:58 AM

Missing the seeded buns, which I'll bet OP has.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 3:01 AM

i thought for sure she was from Kentucky

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 3:11 AM

Janis Joplin's home cooking, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 7:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!