Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do you lose your virginity?

By losing it I mean any act that makes you feel you are no longer a virgin. When I was 21 I met a Marine at a bar in San Diego. I took him home but he fucked my roomate and wouldn't let me watch even.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 6:51 PM

Damn, you must be a looker.

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2020 6:19 PM

Rodney Dangerfield’s Best Ugly Jokes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2020 6:30 PM

OP, That’s...something I’d be telling my therapist rather than DL

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2020 6:40 PM

Your therapist fucks virgins?? Is he taking new patients?

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2020 8:01 PM

How?

By giving it away, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 5:28 PM

Watch out OP - the DL police will get you! You started a thread that- gasp! - is already up. If only you could’ve included Ellen in it!

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 5:33 PM

Met a guy at a bar. He took me to a motel. I wanted to try it.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 5:50 PM

In a tent during the very hot summer of 1986.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 6:29 PM

Losing your virginity is when you put your cock in someone's ass or pussy, or when someone puts a cock in your ass or pussy. PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 6:37 PM

How do lesbians lose their virginity 🤔?

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 6:47 PM

Virginity is pretty much an obsolete concept in the U.S. except in those enclaves where a girl whose hymen is broken before her wedding night is considered damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 6:49 PM

I lost my Virginity by moving to Maryland

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!