Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TV Guide Reveals Big Brother All-Stars Cast

Kind of hilarious that CBS has built up all this drama about the cast and TV guide just casually lists them on their episode guide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 29, 2020 6:30 PM

I don't recognize a single name on that list.

And also, TV Guide still exists?

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2020 6:01 PM

Here's the list of "celebrities" if anyone cares. Like R1, I have not heard of any of these people.

Kaycee Clark

Janelle Pierzina

Ian Terry

Kevin Campbell

Josh Martinez

Danielle Donato

Nicole Anthony

Tyler Crispen

Bayleigh Dayton

Christmas Abbott

Da’Vonne Rogers

Nicole Franzel

Cody Calafiore

Amber Borzotra

Enzo Palumbo

Keesha Smith

David Alexander

Danielle Reyes

Kaysar Ridha

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2020 6:08 PM

josh is a pussy bitch and needs a beat down.

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2020 6:14 PM

It’s wrong. Kaycee was kicked off for being poz, Danielle R was live on a podcast yesterday

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2020 6:16 PM

Okay. Good cast. Kaycee, Tyler, and Nicole are the only ones I don’t want back.

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2020 6:19 PM

Apparently Josh is out too

by Anonymousreply 6July 30, 2020 6:24 PM

R5

I meant Nicole Franzel btw

by Anonymousreply 7July 30, 2020 6:25 PM

Which one's the designated gay?

by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2020 6:25 PM

Kaycee was poz for corona Josh too? that would make sense they both were on the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2020 6:28 PM

What? No Frankie? i'm not watching.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2020 6:31 PM

r10 Frankie was tested for corona and the std meter broke.

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2020 6:33 PM

Apparently Danielle Reyes was in sequester but decided to drop out.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2020 6:35 PM

R2 that is much better than the rumored list. I will give this a shot.

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2020 6:41 PM

R12 Darn :( I can see why though. This show was a trashy guilty pleasure already when she played. It is wayyyy trashier now.

by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2020 6:41 PM

R9

It’s a rumor because apparently Josh has been dumbly partying in Miami during the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2020 6:43 PM

Ugh, Nicole Franzel? AGAIN? Why is CBS so obsessed with this nothing person?

Victor must be shaking in his boots. How long before she finds a new guy to suck the dick of and play the game for her like the last time? I give her two weeks top.

by Anonymousreply 16July 30, 2020 6:46 PM

R16, she is single-handedly the most annoying person I have ever seen on this show. HATE

by Anonymousreply 17July 30, 2020 6:53 PM

Sad about Daniele R.

Robbed on her season. Watching her play was like watching Machiavelli in real time -- back when this show was fun.

by Anonymousreply 18July 30, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote] Ugh, Nicole Franzel? AGAIN? Why is CBS so obsessed with this nothing person?

QFE.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2020 5:14 AM

[quote] Robbed on her season. Watching her play was like watching Machiavelli in real time -- back when this show was fun.

What a great time for reality TV. There was still a shred of realness to it. People went on to win the money, not just to become fake instahoes.

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2020 5:15 AM

TV guide???

I haven’t even seen a TV Guide in the supermarket for over 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2020 5:17 AM

They really shouldn’t be doing Big Brother during the pandemic. What if someone had a false negative test?

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2020 11:35 AM

Only one openly gay man in the cast, of course. This is Big Brother after all. Can't risk having two gays canoodle or be gay with each other on the live feeds.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2020 12:30 PM

Who is the openly gay man? They had Kaycee an open Lebanese woman but I think she has the rona.

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2020 12:47 PM

They’re all losers. Next.

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2020 12:52 PM

Kevin Campbell is gay

by Anonymousreply 26July 31, 2020 1:45 PM

R20, agreed. The casting has spiraled downhill in the last, oh, ten seasons or so.

by Anonymousreply 27July 31, 2020 1:51 PM

The problem with "All Star" cycles of reality shows is that the cast has already seen how they are portrayed on TV. So when they return, they either amp it up to get more attention or dial it down to avoid embarrassment. Both are boring for the viewer.

Also, these people are OOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD so don't expect much fucking and fighting (most of them are parents), no matter how much booze they drink.

by Anonymousreply 28July 31, 2020 3:08 PM

R27 not only the casting but just the show has become so formulaic. Real moments like Danielle trashing everyone in the diary room would never happen now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 31, 2020 3:11 PM

In what year have I just woken up?

by Anonymousreply 30July 31, 2020 3:15 PM

R28

They aren’t “old”. What the hell are you on?

by Anonymousreply 31July 31, 2020 3:32 PM

The only one I am excited to see is Ian Terry, but then I just adore nerdy guys. In his season I think he was carried to the end because everyone thought no one would vote for the nerdy geek to win. Then we had a series of geeks win. It will be interesting to see how he does.

by Anonymousreply 32July 31, 2020 4:13 PM

Another problem with returning players is that they know each other outside the house. The come in with alliances already in place. One of the hardest parts of Big Brother is the aspect of winning over strangers through your social game, overcoming first impressions, etc. It's just not the same experience if everyone knows each other.

by Anonymousreply 33July 31, 2020 4:16 PM

R33

You clearly have been missing the past several seasons. Many newbies who have stepped into the house already knew each other on the outside. Last season was pretty bad with this.

by Anonymousreply 34July 31, 2020 4:19 PM

R32, for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 31, 2020 4:21 PM

Danielle R should have one her season. She was a masterful player...remember when convinced Marcellus not to use the power of veto to take himself off the block? And then she voted him out. After someone was voted out, Danielle would trash talk that person in magnificent DL style. The problem was that in those days, players weren't sequestered after being voted out. They went home and watched all the recordings of the show...and they got mad at the things Danielle had said about them. Then, when Danielle made it to the finale two, the other players, steered by sour grapes, voted for Lisa as the winner. Lisa was a much less skillful player, compared to Danielle. (Until the last few weeks, Lisa had spent all her time making out with a fireman she'd met on the show.)

After that season, the show began sequestering all players who were voted out, to prevent them from watching videos of the show. Because that's what screwed Danielle R, who I think may have been the best player ever.

by Anonymousreply 36July 31, 2020 6:17 PM

Danielle was the best player ever. Even better than Will, whose only real strategy was to not have a strategy. Danielle got totally screwed.

by Anonymousreply 37July 31, 2020 6:20 PM

Why is Danielle Donato on that list? She spent half the season making out with a man she met on the show. (To be fair, that man was HOT.) She barely communicated with anyone else. Meanwhile, her psychotic dad, Dick, brutally bullied the other contestants, especially the female players. Many viewers feared Dick was going to cause one young woman, Jen, to have a breakdown by the way he verbally abused her.

by Anonymousreply 38July 31, 2020 6:22 PM

Every summer there is at least one socially awkward straight guy who lingers in the communal bathroom just a bit too long when the girls are in the shower. That guy is Ian and Josh and Enzo.

by Anonymousreply 39July 31, 2020 6:26 PM

Season 3 was my favorite, followed by Season 2. I watched the Jun season, but sort of lost interest after that.

by Anonymousreply 40July 31, 2020 6:28 PM

R40, those early seasons were way better. They were before Alison Grodner!

by Anonymousreply 41July 31, 2020 6:30 PM

I loved the earlier seasons. I watched faithfully from Season 3 to whichever the one with Dan and Renny was. Stopped watching after that. Too many instaho douchebag types and less interesting people.

I loved Danielle. She might have sensed she'd be taken out quickly since it's mostly more recent-ish people playing. Probably Janelle and Kaysar (the only remaining reason I would want to watch) will be taken out quickly too.

by Anonymousreply 42July 31, 2020 6:42 PM

[quote]The only one I am excited to see is Ian Terry, but then I just adore nerdy guys.

If there's anyone for whom the phrase "questionable anal hygiene" is tailor-made for, it's Ian Terry.

by Anonymousreply 43July 31, 2020 7:12 PM

[quote]Kevin Campbell is gay

I'll always love Kevin for going in on Ronnie "The Rat" Talbott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 31, 2020 7:17 PM

Remember Danielle’s castmate, Tonya? The mother of five who was inordinately proud of her huge breasts? She was in the slammer for a while!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 31, 2020 7:25 PM

R44 lmao. I loved that entire season. Those people were cray cray. And that was one of the best nights.

by Anonymousreply 46July 31, 2020 7:27 PM

R45, not shocking! She was a trashy Ho Bag.

by Anonymousreply 47July 31, 2020 7:42 PM

I remember Marcellas and Danielle ripping Tonya apart behind her back. Making fun of her big, fake tits and Marcellas said she had crocodile teeth.

by Anonymousreply 48July 31, 2020 7:54 PM

LOL, R48 — I remember that! Marcellus referred to Tonya as the “Stripper Mom”, which infuriated Tonya when she saw it later! I remember her vigorously protesting, “I’m a good mom! I’m a good mom!” at the reunion! I think she was in “Playboy” later — like so many good moms before her!

by Anonymousreply 49July 31, 2020 7:59 PM

^^Lisa was so cheesy. I remember hating that that basic bitch won.

by Anonymousreply 50July 31, 2020 8:00 PM

Season 3 was really good though, besides the Lisa win.

I loved drunk, cheese eating Amy, too. Her fued with Chiara (aka Chiwhora) was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 51July 31, 2020 8:57 PM

Did anybody else love the shitshow that was BB9?

by Anonymousreply 52July 31, 2020 9:01 PM

I loved BB21

by Anonymousreply 53July 31, 2020 9:51 PM

R52: I got into the show at season 8, horror watched 9, then watched 10 then quit. Then I got sucked into whatever season 2016 was. Then I quit forever. It really is a show that gets the most classless, clueless people who may look good and want to fuck, but just behave HORRIBLY. And Grodner rigs it for her favorite all the time. Dick on season 8 was a great example. Jen Johnson basically broke the whole thing before she was evicted about how Dick was favored by the producers. That's why they'll never have her back, I'm sure. But yes Season 9 was just...wow. Two people from that season went to jail. That might be a record. And notice how NO ONE from that season is on this list now....

by Anonymousreply 54July 31, 2020 10:06 PM

Imagine if the Jen/Dick thing happened today. Besides all the awful things he said to her, he even burned her with his cigarette!

I can't stand the Donato's. Daniele really annoyed me too. Another reason not to watch this season.

by Anonymousreply 55July 31, 2020 10:26 PM

Oh Chiwhora. Who was the guy she was in love with who had a pencil dick. I want to say Roddy, but I'm not sure. That season was so much fucking fun.

Does anyone remember hot as fuck Hardy from season 2 and that one girl used is toothbrush in the toilet or something. Was that Chilltown?

by Anonymousreply 56July 31, 2020 11:23 PM

R56, pencil penis was Scott from BB5.

by Anonymousreply 57July 31, 2020 11:25 PM

Okay thanks R57. I thought Roddy (if that's his name) had a pencil dick too.

by Anonymousreply 58July 31, 2020 11:27 PM

As long as that horribly disgusting narcissist bodybuilder Jesse Godderz isn't involved I'll be happy.

Wasn't Kaycee the midget?

by Anonymousreply 59July 31, 2020 11:42 PM

^ JC is the midget (Kaycee is a lez)

by Anonymousreply 60July 31, 2020 11:44 PM

If anyone wants to know the winner, just ask me.

by Anonymousreply 61July 31, 2020 11:49 PM

R61: Hi Allison! What is it with you and favoring assholes and abusive men to win this stupid show?

by Anonymousreply 62August 1, 2020 12:45 AM

Roddy was the other half of the Chiara showmance on BB3. Roddy seemed very mismatched with Chiara, because he seemed like a smart, old soul, and she seemed wild.. At one point BB3 showed a clip of Roddy with his real-world friends, and they all appeared to be much older than him, and they were very subdued. I think they might have been sitting at a table playing chess or something.

On the finale, Roddy got to ask Danielle a question before he voted. Danielle braced herself. By now, she realized that all the evictees had watched videos of the show, and they had seen Danielle say mean things about them. She had said some damning things about Roddy. Instead of bitching her out, Roddy asked, "Danielle, how bad were those peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?"

by Anonymousreply 63August 1, 2020 3:47 AM

Did anyone watch the snooze fest that was Season 1?

by Anonymousreply 64August 1, 2020 3:47 AM

R64, yes. That's what happens when you let "America" vote -- a bland snoozefest

by Anonymousreply 65August 1, 2020 3:52 AM

I wonder what ever happened to Monica from season 2.

by Anonymousreply 66August 1, 2020 3:54 AM

I wanna see what Kaysar looks like today. He was the bee's knees.

by Anonymousreply 67August 1, 2020 3:58 AM

You rang? R67

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 1, 2020 4:00 AM

I stopped watching this shit over a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 69August 1, 2020 4:05 AM

I guess it's pretty telling that I'd much rather talk about HGs from the first 10 seasons than anybody after..

by Anonymousreply 70August 1, 2020 4:06 AM

R64 I watched it religiously, but was too young to realize how bad it was. I have been watching soap reruns on YouTube from that year and they have commercials for survivor and big brother. It’s hilarious how divorced from reality the BB commercials were and how they promote all this drama that I know never happened (the funniest was a commercial when slutty Jordan got evicted and they implied that Brittany the pink haired virgin was gonna become slutty now!)

by Anonymousreply 71August 1, 2020 4:09 AM

[quote] Imagine if the Jen/Dick thing happened today. Besides all the awful things he said to her, he even burned her with his cigarette!

Couldn't stand Dick either. Why was he kicked off the All-Stars edition again?

by Anonymousreply 72August 1, 2020 6:19 PM

R72, Dick wasn't kicked off All-Stars. The show gave him a health exam prior to the game start date, and his blood test revealed that he had HIV. So he decided not to appear on the show so that he could start a medical intervention right away. I think that he got the news when he was in sequester in advance of the show.

by Anonymousreply 73August 1, 2020 8:09 PM

R73, wow, was totally out of the loop for that one! Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 74August 1, 2020 9:28 PM

No, Dick was on at least the first episode and one night he was called into the Confession Room and never returned. The rumor was that he got the HIV diagnosis that night.

by Anonymousreply 75August 1, 2020 10:55 PM

Dick claimed he got HIV from a female stripper in Las Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 76August 1, 2020 11:27 PM

According to rumors, they are going to let the viewers pick who goes in the house.

by Anonymousreply 77August 2, 2020 12:25 AM

They should let DLers pick who goes in and out of the house. That would make for a compelling season.😂

by Anonymousreply 78August 2, 2020 12:26 AM

I wish James Rhine would come back.

by Anonymousreply 79August 2, 2020 12:35 AM

R77

NOOOOO! I hate that shit.

by Anonymousreply 80August 2, 2020 12:43 AM

Since Janelle and Kaysar are going to be on, they should bring back that crazy witch Ivette!

by Anonymousreply 81August 2, 2020 12:43 AM

R81, was Yvette the lesbian who crawled on the floor like a snake to spy on people who were in another room?

by Anonymousreply 82August 2, 2020 1:11 AM

I think April was DL's favorite target on BB6. She even had a troll. Howie calling her busto, the busted blonde and talking about eating Peperoni (her dogs name) was hilarious. Her meltdown over it was hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 2, 2020 1:24 AM

Howie acted like he had stopped maturing emotionally at age 13. He was even worse on All-Stars. He threw some kind of tantrum because one of the women didn't like to sunbathe in a bathing suit. It was really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 84August 2, 2020 2:04 AM

R82, Ivette was a lesbian but I don't recall the second part of that scenario. It's been a long time. I did wish that she had beaten Maggie at the F2 though.

by Anonymousreply 85August 2, 2020 2:54 AM

R85, that vote was close: 4 to 3. Yvette could have at least tied the vote if she had been a little nicer to Rachel in the "goodbye" video that she left Rachel in the event that Rachel was voted out. She was needlessly mean to Rachel in that video, which wasn't too smart, as Rachel would later be voting on the winner.

In the final two, Rachel and her partner Howie voted the same way. Perhaps if Yvette had been a little nicer in her goodbye video to Rachel, then Rachel would have voted for Yvette to win, and Rachel then could have convinced Howie to vote the same way. Then Yvette would have won.

by Anonymousreply 86August 2, 2020 3:08 AM

Somebody leaked this photo of Brett Robinson (BB20) to castmate Angie "Rockstar" Lantry. Of course, messy-ass Evel Dick reposted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 2, 2020 8:50 AM

R76 Yeah, that was holding a syringe full of dope with a used needle attached.

by Anonymousreply 88August 2, 2020 10:04 AM

Season 3 was so good that I'd watch it again. Unedited tho. That was the pinnacle season of this show. Followed by Janelle's season.

by Anonymousreply 89August 2, 2020 10:07 AM

r87 so brett is a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 90August 2, 2020 12:53 PM

Isn't "Rockstar" married with kids? Why would Brett send her a picture of his (gorgeous) ass? Didn't he hate her??

by Anonymousreply 91August 2, 2020 1:10 PM

Supposedly Brett got catfished by someone who forwarded the photo to Rockstar.

by Anonymousreply 92August 2, 2020 1:54 PM

Never heard of any of these people. And I don't feel badly about it

by Anonymousreply 93August 2, 2020 2:30 PM

r92 yeah but what female wants that pic? It's like that guy who was ellen's gardener. He sent dick and ass pics to someone that got leaked and it turned out he was "Polyamourus" aka Gay but afraid to tell that to his parents so he claims he likes women too.

by Anonymousreply 94August 2, 2020 2:34 PM

He knows how to arch that back.

by Anonymousreply 95August 2, 2020 2:35 PM

Ivette was super-annoying — remember her weird attachment to obnoxious alpha-male Eric (“Cappy”)? She acted like she was in mourning when he got evicted! I really wish Janelle had won that season.

by Anonymousreply 96August 2, 2020 3:22 PM

CAPPYYYYYY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 2, 2020 4:22 PM

The Friendship/Nerd Herd was just so hateable in general.

by Anonymousreply 98August 2, 2020 4:32 PM

This season could be a big ratings hit because there's nothing, nothing, nothing on the networks this fall. BB supposedly will be the same number of days as usual, so it will run into September-October. Some other networks have announced that their new program "fall" season will start in January 2021, so BB could be the only game in town this summer/fall especially if sports implode.

by Anonymousreply 99August 2, 2020 4:47 PM

I hate most of the nerd herd but I loooooved Ivette, and not even ironically. She was so real. She was so robbed of a spot in All-Stars. Her goodbye message to Rachel where she basically called Rachel a bitter aging cow (all because Rachel said “thank you BeauBeau”) was legendary.

by Anonymousreply 100August 2, 2020 4:50 PM

I found the clip. I so miss when BB was this addictively trashy. It was so much fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 2, 2020 4:54 PM

Ivette was really nasty, and I suspect has some mental illness issues. But, you basically seen what you got with her, unlike Maggie.

Maggie could really put on a fake face when needed. Some of the stuff she said that about what she did in her line of work as an ER nurse was truly disgusting, to say the least. It's amazing she wasn't fired. Maybe she was, who knows, she totally disappeared from the public eye after her season of BB went off the air.

by Anonymousreply 102August 2, 2020 6:05 PM

R102 IIRC she was fired, and that wasn’t so common back then.

by Anonymousreply 103August 2, 2020 6:22 PM

She's never been on social media (or if she is she's totally stealth), and she's only been seen at one fan event since BB6. The Nerd Herd was totally unprepared for how hated they were, even pre-Facebook, and they thought they were the good guys.

by Anonymousreply 104August 2, 2020 6:55 PM

If anyone gets sick I hope it’s the odious Mrs Moonves

by Anonymousreply 105August 4, 2020 12:45 AM

Robots cannot catch the Coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 106August 4, 2020 5:12 AM

Looking through my old notifications and this thread made me sad. There was so much hype about All-Stars, and it's been such a FLOP

by Anonymousreply 107September 29, 2020 6:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!