Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Asks Mark Zuckerberg a Few Questions

She figuratively kicked him in the balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2020 6:03 PM

She takes no bullshit.

"That's okay, let's move on" as he grabbed his crotch to to avoid another blow to the nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2020 6:24 AM

He’s a slime.

Glad I never fell for the Facebook ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2020 6:30 AM

Did they fuck afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2020 6:56 AM

"Did they fuck afterwards?"

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2020 10:48 AM

Zuckerberg’s look for the exit at the end of the video says it all.

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2020 10:52 AM

Look. Every now and then she can go off the rails. But in general, I love her.She is always prepared. She is smart. And she knows how to make the case for her position on issues.

by Anonymousreply 6July 30, 2020 10:54 AM

It doesn't matter what he says, what she did very deftly was expose what Facebook does. That last part about the"rigorous fact checking" was devastating. LOLOL!

by Anonymousreply 7July 30, 2020 10:59 AM

The pride of "progressives"; an ugly-mouthed cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2020 11:12 AM

Who are the "white supremecists" she keeps referring to?

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2020 11:12 AM

Even on her worst days, AOC is still not a cunt of the magnitude of R8 or R8's mother.

R8 has a lock on cuntitude.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2020 12:09 PM

I love this woman - she always smacks them down

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2020 12:31 PM

I love her. R8 is an asshole, and also now blocked.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2020 12:35 PM

R10 = AOC's ugly-mouthed cunt mother.

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2020 12:35 PM

R8 = pissed that the Donald didn't grab her rancid pussy, or his mother's equally fetid pussy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2020 12:38 PM

I see DLers are bringing out the best in each other, as usual

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2020 1:11 PM

AOC has a knack for politely but systematically putting a douchebag's nuts in a vice and squeezing tightly.

by Anonymousreply 16July 30, 2020 1:24 PM

The best part about her is the way she infuriates morons like r13

by Anonymousreply 17July 30, 2020 1:28 PM

R16, you made me think of that Marianne Faithful song

by Anonymousreply 18July 30, 2020 1:28 PM

I hope she has good security detail. There are a ton of people that hate her. I'm of the opinion she should tone down the aggressiveness a bit and fight the right battles as she eases into her job. I do like her here though.

by Anonymousreply 19July 30, 2020 1:47 PM

Fb owns Instagram and they totally stalk what I do on my phone to show me targeted ads. Even for places I go.

by Anonymousreply 20July 30, 2020 3:08 PM

Not an AOC fangurl by any means, but gotta give credit where credit is due, she was brilliant in how she exposed Zuck's shocking ignorance [italic]about his own product[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 21July 30, 2020 4:29 PM

I am a fangurl. There. I said it. I know AOC would go to war for us. I know she would. And yeah, she can get a little nutsy, but she shines in these hearings. You know why? Because the national, mainstream media likes to keep trying to cast her in a particular role and every time you see her live she blows up their notions of who she is. When the fuck will people realize that in our society, assertive, intelligent independent women are not just frowned on, they are crushed. The media is only being nice to Nancy Pelosi because Trump and McConnell and Nunes and guys like them are so awful and we're in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2020 2:46 PM

I like AOC. She is much more authentic/smart/cool than 99% of the swamp creature politicians DLers have wet dreams about.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2020 2:52 PM

My sisters are huge AOC fans. I'm a centrist but I'm liking her more and more. She's only 30 and pretty good with her facts and examining folks. Ivanka is 38 and is dumb as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 24July 31, 2020 2:56 PM

R24 It would be more rewarding and relevant to compare AOC to Hillary or Pelosi, rather than to Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 25July 31, 2020 6:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!