Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Antonio Brown Indicted For Fraud

He's going to enjoy prison, thugs with BBC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 6, 2020 12:36 AM

Corruption in Atlantic City government? I'm shocked. They should just give those guys orange jumpsuits on the day they're elected.

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2020 3:46 AM

Sigh. One of our few hot, gay politicians.

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2020 3:52 AM

Sigh. One of our few hot, gay politicians.

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2020 3:52 AM

Oh my goodness! Who?? What??

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2020 3:54 AM

Falsely claiming identity theft--classy. Do you think he and Shaun King will hook up?

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2020 3:54 AM

Im not surprised that Trump nominated officials headed up this effort to take him down.

A messy vindictive queen who associated with him back then probably tipped off the feds, Im sure. This stuff happened almost 10 years ago and he made it all the way to city council status with all this information not being uncovered already. Someone totally tipped them off.

It's really sad that he turned out to be a former stunt queen. Atlanta of all places should have a gay black man on the city council.

by Anonymousreply 6July 30, 2020 4:06 AM

OP looks like our boy is the BBC thug. He will be running with the alpha gang from day one. He'll be fine; he sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 7July 30, 2020 4:06 AM

I take it he's not of Hispanic descent, but he's reminding me a bit of Aaron Hernandez. Will this story end the same way, but for different reasons?

by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2020 4:13 AM

Let's not turn this into great conjecture about how black or not black he is. We already did that on the previous thread about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2020 4:20 AM

r1 is Miss Teen South Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2020 6:53 AM

He's gorgeous. So sexy. I forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2020 6:58 AM

Sad! He was so hot I was hoping he'd rise up through the ranks

In his stories on instagram he's been reposting messages of some supporters. Apparently he recently had some public fight with Keisha Lance Bottoms and his supporters are suggesting her people have targeted him so it's all political. Let's be real though...this fraud he committed was quite dumb

interesting how he lost a bunch of muscle over the last few years though.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2020 7:04 AM

Anyone know what that scar is all about down his belly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2020 7:17 AM

He’s hot. I will write him letters and put money on his books

by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2020 7:19 AM

He should have let his creditors sue him and then sued them in return, like Trump did with Deutsche Bank. He would be well on his way toward the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2020 7:35 AM

The football player was hotter and a much worse criminal.

by Anonymousreply 16July 30, 2020 7:50 AM

Hernandez was not hotter and he was a complete psycho. I am going to conjungle with Antonio Brown. Both of them.

by Anonymousreply 17July 30, 2020 7:57 AM

r10 Oops!!! What a difference a couple of letters make, huh? Mea culpa.

by Anonymousreply 18July 30, 2020 8:02 AM

Am I the only one who pictured a bunch of prisoners around a TV watching ‘Downton Abbey’?

by Anonymousreply 19July 30, 2020 8:08 AM

This is sad

by Anonymousreply 20July 30, 2020 11:26 AM

[quote]Am I the only one who pictured a bunch of prisoners around a TV watching ‘Downton Abbey’?

No.

by Anonymousreply 21July 30, 2020 2:02 PM

I first thought op was talking about Antonio Brown, the pro football player. I thought to myself, damn, this dude will do anything to keep a team from signing him.

Oh well, sucks for this dude. Hot stuff though.

by Anonymousreply 22July 30, 2020 2:33 PM

Verificatia of Antonio sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 23July 30, 2020 4:24 PM

[quote]I am going to conjungle

You’re gonna do what now?

by Anonymousreply 24July 30, 2020 4:43 PM

Wow...going to prison over a C class Mercedes.

by Anonymousreply 25July 30, 2020 4:48 PM

Jussie, Mychal Kendricks, Antonio, these light skinned bois just can't do right these days gurl....

by Anonymousreply 26July 30, 2020 4:53 PM

How could he have been so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 27July 30, 2020 5:00 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 30, 2020 5:04 PM

Seems like he was getting loan after loan, just to buy expensive shit to APPEAR that he was rolling in cash.

I'll never understand why people do this. Work your ass off, save your money, invest well, and THEN reap the rewards of your hustle.

Also, lolz that he was working with closet case Jason Derulo before becoming a councilman.

by Anonymousreply 29July 30, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote]Apparently he recently had some public fight with Keisha Lance Bottoms and his supporters are suggesting her people have targeted him so it's all political.

I wish some insider in ATL had the teas.

r29 chile he is like all the other stunt queens in Atlanta trying to keep up

by Anonymousreply 30July 30, 2020 5:16 PM

Damn, AB is fine af. I had forgotten about him. Too bad he messed up. But it was before his tenure in public office, no? Ugh, while that fat fuck in the White House House lining his pockets with campaign money thru his family. Makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 31July 30, 2020 5:21 PM

LMFAO Antonio is being a mess with his stories. Over 74 story posts since last night. Re-posting his supporters' words

here are the best ones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 30, 2020 6:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 30, 2020 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 30, 2020 6:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 30, 2020 6:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 30, 2020 6:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 30, 2020 6:07 PM

I don’t even remember him lol. The name sounds familiar tho, I thought he was a football player or something lmao.

by Anonymousreply 38July 30, 2020 6:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 30, 2020 6:07 PM

I don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 40July 30, 2020 7:32 PM

so hawt

by Anonymousreply 41July 30, 2020 10:08 PM

I still love him

by Anonymousreply 42July 30, 2020 10:22 PM

I would still have sex with him, but I would look at him disapprovingly the entire time.

“Shame on you for commuting fraud daddy; now blow my walls out.”

by Anonymousreply 43July 30, 2020 10:57 PM

Sugar walls, daddy.

by Anonymousreply 44July 30, 2020 10:59 PM

Something tells me he has a harem of big booty twinks in Atlanta

Which one of them spilled the tea?

by Anonymousreply 45July 30, 2020 10:59 PM

Not just Atlanta; he's all over.

by Anonymousreply 46July 30, 2020 11:01 PM

Someone above said Atlantic City, NO. AC has even bad press, we don't need another fraudster in the mix. He is hot though. Does he know Andrew Gillum, they would make a sweet couple.

by Anonymousreply 47July 30, 2020 11:06 PM

Gillum is not in his league, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 48July 30, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote]Does he know Andrew Gillum, they would make a sweet couple.

Excuse me hunny, he's taken

by Anonymousreply 49July 30, 2020 11:14 PM

Andrew Gillum is back tweeting and being fun and positive and righteous today. He committed no crime. Unless his wife comes down with something.

Atlanta is wear all my bad decisions and heartaches begin and (almost) end. If you're sexy and hot and built and ready, you can get away with a lot, for a while.

I prefer my men darker, like me. But I did enjoy me some of Antonio Brown. He's being framed. We must help him? Did you see how long it took him to turn that jacket into a knapsack? My beautiful brother has some cognitive disorder. He doesn't belong in prison. Stop with your racist fantasies.

Where you think he got that scar from fool? Do surgeons leave a scar like that? A little bullet hole in a man's ass cheek don't make a man imperfect either.

by Anonymousreply 50July 30, 2020 11:15 PM

But could Brown run a ginormous industrial Midwest city?!

by Anonymousreply 51July 30, 2020 11:15 PM

What a hottie! Too bad he'll probably take that trip to Oz.

by Anonymousreply 52July 30, 2020 11:17 PM

To make a comeback from this, I'm calling that he'll hookup with a southern belle, and have her pop out a couple kids. The "reformed family man" image will play well with voters.

He is openly bisexual, so I wouldn't put it past him.

by Anonymousreply 53July 30, 2020 11:18 PM

Atlanta is *where*

I already said that city is devil candy to a fine young black man with money. OOOoooowwweEEE! Don't make me misspell.

by Anonymousreply 54July 30, 2020 11:18 PM

It's not nice to indict attractive people.

by Anonymousreply 55July 30, 2020 11:19 PM

Should've taken his own advice, dummy. Gorgeous dummy. But yeah, short-sighted on his part, the forgery.

What are a few pieces of advice you would give to a young person looking to build their career? I would say to follow your heart, and to stop thinking about things and put action behind what you want to do. So many young people in this generation, they all think and talk about what they want to do, but no one takes necessary action to make it happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 30, 2020 11:26 PM

pre-indicted, pre-political life throwback pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 30, 2020 11:26 PM

Some other queens in ATL will be going down with him. Im sure he was laying pipe those some loan officers so they could turn a blind eye to his fraudy applications.

by Anonymousreply 58July 30, 2020 11:28 PM

Brown does seem fiery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 30, 2020 11:35 PM

Lets cast the movie!

Marcus Scribner as young Antonio

Sanaa Lathan as Keisha Lance Bottoms!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 30, 2020 11:42 PM

What is it with Atlanta? It’s just such a cheesy place. So many people trying to look rich when they don’t have any money. I wouldn’t want to live there.

by Anonymousreply 61July 30, 2020 11:43 PM

As opposed to L.A. where we all know EVERYFUCKINGBODY is fabulously wealthy and no one ever gets their ridiculously expensive house foreclosed on.

Bitch please!

by Anonymousreply 62July 31, 2020 12:19 AM

[quote]What is it with Atlanta? It’s just such a cheesy place. So many people trying to look rich when they don’t have any money. I wouldn’t want to live there.

I can decipher your racist hiss whistle (through your dentures) from a thousand mile away R61.

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2020 12:31 AM

[quote]Andrew Gillum is back tweeting and being fun and positive and righteous today. He committed no crime.

Meth and hookers aren't illegal anymore?

by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2020 12:42 AM

[quote]Apparently he recently had some public fight with Keisha Lance Bottoms and his supporters are suggesting her people have targeted him so it's all political.

Never piss off a bottom. They can be VICIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 65July 31, 2020 12:42 AM

Do we really think Bottoms has sway with the corrupt Barr DOJ?

by Anonymousreply 66July 31, 2020 12:59 AM

R63 FYI I was specifically thinking of Kim Zolciak. So fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 67July 31, 2020 1:44 AM

I have a soft spot for gay dudes who make mistakes on the way up but then right the ship. It is so hard for us. Every week at Datalounge is another thread that is representative of the catastrophe, hardship or high-drama that I think gays face collectively trying to get a foothold in a hostile, inhospitable world.

This guy wasn't a closeted, diseased queen actively working to erode the human rights of other gay men. He didn't kill anyone (I guess). He didn't directly rob taxpayers.

He deserves some small measure of grace.

by Anonymousreply 68July 31, 2020 2:11 AM

R68 in this world of white privilege, Schock gets off but Brown won't.

by Anonymousreply 69July 31, 2020 4:57 AM

r68 yes it is hard for us. I also think there is a lot of pressure, particularly in the black gay community. I think thats why Jussie lost his mind. We put a lot of pressure on each other and never feel good enough. That leads to these huge stunts that usually end up failing spectacularly in a very public way.

by Anonymousreply 70July 31, 2020 5:07 AM

God. The ignorance of White people. You can’t make some of these comments up. I’m so happy I have a real education, which isn’t just a piece of paper but street smarts and common sense, something most of you lack. This is why you all will never be considered real New Yorkers, or real to any Major city you transplanted to. You lack that street smart common sense we who grew up here have.

If you can’t see how fishy the timing is for this, you’re blind.

by Anonymousreply 71July 31, 2020 6:11 AM

First off, he isn’t just black. So please stop that shit. He himself has said he is PART black but is not just black. He identifies with his Non black side too. He is mixed and it SHOWS. I’m tired of mixed people only being labeled one thing. If Darren Criss does not have to be labeled Asian, this guy shouldn’t be just “black”.

Second, he isn’t gay. He’s never been in a relationship with a man. He is open minded to the idea. That is all. He’s never ever disclosed his sexuality and when gay men hit on him he tends to ignore those comments. DL found some random site claiming he’s “gay” and ran with it. As usual.

If he were anything it would be “open minded to the idea” or “bi leaning more toward women”.

by Anonymousreply 72July 31, 2020 6:15 AM

R72 is crazy. Antonio is black and gay. Bi if you like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 31, 2020 6:30 AM

Gay, Black and beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 31, 2020 6:32 AM

Bi MIXED and Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 75July 31, 2020 6:35 AM

[quote]Brown, 34, also becomes the first black openly gay candidate elected to the Atlanta City Council.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 31, 2020 6:36 AM

He’s MIXED. He isn’t “light”. There’s a difference between coming out with a light complexion when you have two black parents and having one black parent and one non black.

Look at his hair. His nose. His lips. That isn’t just “black”. Take a genealogy course. I’m sick of the ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 77July 31, 2020 6:39 AM

You keep posting to non mainstream articles. He has yet to say he’s gay himself ANYWHERE

by Anonymousreply 78July 31, 2020 6:40 AM

[quote]Brown, the first black openly LGBTQ person ever elected to the Atlanta City Council, had become an increasingly vocal member of the council this year, leading protests against police brutality and forming a task force to address the issue. He also publicly clashed with Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 31, 2020 7:06 AM

Fuck off racist at r71.

by Anonymousreply 80July 31, 2020 11:31 AM

America’s Bisexual King was framed

by Anonymousreply 81July 31, 2020 12:15 PM

[quote] Seems like he was getting loan after loan, just to buy expensive shit to APPEAR that he was rolling in cash.

That’s the American Way

by Anonymousreply 82July 31, 2020 1:09 PM

Lol. that was fast. Wasn't he just elected. As others have said, it's ATL, I'm not surprised. Well, maybe a little, because he wasn't entrenched yet.

by Anonymousreply 83July 31, 2020 1:14 PM

Atlanta has many rich people. Some of you sound SO IGNORANT

by Anonymousreply 84July 31, 2020 1:24 PM

You bitches arguing about him being black, see r9 and beat it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 31, 2020 1:32 PM

He is HALF black.

How would that make me jealous?! Lmaoo what?

by Anonymousreply 86July 31, 2020 1:34 PM

He identifies as black. Next...

by Anonymousreply 87July 31, 2020 1:36 PM

He identifies as mixed. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 88July 31, 2020 1:39 PM

No one identities as "mixed". Biracial maybe.

by Anonymousreply 89July 31, 2020 1:45 PM

Yes. Biracial is mixed. He identifies as more than one thing. Because he is more than one thing

by Anonymousreply 90July 31, 2020 1:46 PM

“Mixed?” That’s a word uneducated people in 1974 said. The modern terms are “biracial” or “multiracial.”

by Anonymousreply 91July 31, 2020 1:46 PM

“Antonio Brown made history in becoming the first black openly LGBTQ person ever elected to the Atlanta City Council – and his unique perspective will be influential in ensuring our entire community is represented in the policy debates that affect our lives,” former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, president and CEO of the Washington-based LGBTQ Victory Fund, said in a news release.

by Anonymousreply 92July 31, 2020 1:49 PM

By 2012 lending standards had really been tightened up. There’s no way he would’ve been able to take out these loans and then declare density theft if there weren’t other people helping him.

by Anonymousreply 93July 31, 2020 3:43 PM

Did Brown pay back the fraudulent loans? I know he wanted to wiggle his way out of them, but if he paid them back I really don't see much wrong. It's been almost ten years since he signed for them.

by Anonymousreply 94July 31, 2020 3:43 PM

R61

That’s America in a nutshell, not Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 95July 31, 2020 4:12 PM

[quote] Thursday’s indictment charges Huizar with the following criminal charges: 12 counts of honest services wire fraud; two counts of honest services mail fraud; four counts of traveling interstate in aid of racketeering; six counts of bribery; five counts of money laundering; one count of structuring cash deposits to conceal bribes; one count of making a false statement to a financial institution; one count of making false statements to federal law enforcement; and one count of tax evasion, according to prosecutors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 31, 2020 5:11 PM

One of my best friends used to 'boost' merchandise from the luxury retailer where he worked as a cashier for years. He was caught and fired but (thankfully) not criminally prosecuted -- and only because he covered his tracks reasonably well. He has since turned himself around and is a source of support for his extended family and gives back to his community. I am so proud of who he has become. It wouldn't have happened if he went to prison.

by Anonymousreply 97July 31, 2020 6:33 PM

What is the difference between "mixed" and "light"? You think black folks got lighter on their own? Light black folks are biracial as well it's just the mixing was down 4 or 5 generations back.

by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2020 6:44 PM

Oh my fucking God, R98! We went thru that same questioning if he's light skinned, bi racial, black, dark, bi, gay thread with this guy already! Give it a rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2020 9:38 PM

Exactly R99. And it's the same insane poster with the problems again. It's inherently racist. We're all a mix of things. Antonio is a hot man. Who identifies as black. Halle Berry has a white mother, but she identifies as black. Mariah Carey doesn't really mention it, but when she does she says she is biracial or mixed race. It is not for WHITE people to decide how the rest of us experience our lives, nor pass judgment on our "genealogy" based on how light skinned or dark skinned we appear. Not to mention to talk of features. WOW. The dude is asking for some purity test. There's enough colorism in the world already. That racist poster is obsessed about nothing. Does Antonio being black bother him? If so, why.

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2020 9:50 PM

bizarre how this thread took a turn about his background and skin tone rather than his hotness and the charges

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2020 10:25 PM

Not to mention tragic that there's no sizemeat verificatia.

by Anonymousreply 102August 1, 2020 4:19 PM

Black community rallying around this King

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 1, 2020 5:10 PM

If he was ugly they wouldn't be rallying around his azz

by Anonymousreply 104August 1, 2020 5:26 PM

I would love to rally Around him

by Anonymousreply 105August 1, 2020 5:52 PM

Someone released some steamy photos of him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 3, 2020 5:29 AM

Lol the comments under those photos.

by Anonymousreply 107August 3, 2020 5:37 AM

R106 those are older before he was elected and trimmed off the muscle

by Anonymousreply 108August 3, 2020 5:25 PM

Isn't this pretty much how Trump got his financing?

by Anonymousreply 109August 3, 2020 7:06 PM

With a sexy body?

by Anonymousreply 110August 4, 2020 11:25 AM

Tragic nipple placement.

by Anonymousreply 111August 4, 2020 11:25 AM

Interesting that he doesn't have a partner/husband/boyfriend. I guess he's a hoe like everyone else, thats cool i guess

by Anonymousreply 112August 4, 2020 3:12 PM

My guess is that these charges are dirty tricks based on his introducing a law that would ban landlords from refusing Section 8 vouchers.

The real estate lobby in Atlanta is very, very powerful.

by Anonymousreply 113August 4, 2020 3:34 PM

This fit is the real crime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 4, 2020 5:01 PM

Still looks good enough to eat r114

by Anonymousreply 115August 4, 2020 6:24 PM

He's fucking sexy. The jacket comes off R114. Then the shorts. What more do you need?

by Anonymousreply 116August 4, 2020 11:46 PM

I hate people who say “we are all mixed with things!” Yeah. We are. But there is a difference between being 70% African ancestry to someone who has 25% African ancestry. I’m sick of us having to say that light brown person who has some black is only “black”. No. He isn’t.

I am a caramel man. Lighter than Antonio in person. My DNA says I am 60% European ancestry, 26% African ancestry and the rest is Indigenous and Native American. Someone said “oh that means you’re black”. So I’m exactly the same as Snoop Dogg, whose ancestry is 71% African, 23% Native American and 6% European? Give me a fucking break already.

by Anonymousreply 117August 4, 2020 11:59 PM

And what about her? She’s 30% black. Is she just a “black woman” because of it? Spare me already.

Antonio is biracial AND IT SHOWS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 5, 2020 12:09 AM

Nobody said you are anything R117. Racist, would be my guess. But a half black man or woman born in the USA will usually identify as black. Because that is the way they will be treated from the day they are born. Now give your knee jerk racism and jealousy a rest R117. Antonio Brown identifies as black. For political reasons or otherwise. He's sexy no matter what color you are. You're the one so hung up on it. And is Snoop Dogg really the only dark skin example of manhood you can think of? Y'all don't like dark skin. WE already heard you on the first thread!! I can tell you that Antonio Brown loves BLACK men. Deep inside him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 5, 2020 12:16 AM

R119 But he is mixed. Period.

by Anonymousreply 120August 5, 2020 12:19 AM

What exactly are we arguing over? What’s the conflict?

by Anonymousreply 121August 5, 2020 12:20 AM

First let me start by saying I'm a real socialist so I couldn't care less abou people frauding banks and financial institutions. There's nothing racist here. Of course he's being targeted by someone, maybe a vicious ex who knows? However he did commit fraud, som of you act like he's being accused of something he didn't do.

Again, good for him for taking all the credit, should have been smarter though. I know people who never pays their bills and still manage so survive looking rich, my brother.

by Anonymousreply 122August 5, 2020 12:37 AM

He's really cute but I have no idea who he is.

by Anonymousreply 123August 5, 2020 12:46 AM

I actually don’t feel bad when people Fraud the fraudulent system.

by Anonymousreply 124August 5, 2020 12:48 AM

Mr Brown is cute!! He doesn't seem like a harpy so I'm guessing top.

by Anonymousreply 125August 5, 2020 1:05 AM

[quote] I am a caramel man.

I’m a Werther’s Original Butterscotch man myself.

by Anonymousreply 126August 5, 2020 11:48 AM

[quote] I’m a Werther’s Original Butterscotch man myself.

I prefer grape Now or Laters.

by Anonymousreply 127August 6, 2020 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!