Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anna Friel

I'm watching Marcella and was wondering what we think of Anna Friel? I remember her from Pushing Daisies but haven't watched her in much else.

Is she any good as an actress? Any stories of her being difficult? Any tales of her man stealing? Can she play Phyllis in a Follies movie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2020 5:00 PM

She buried her father under the patio.

by Anonymousreply 1July 30, 2020 3:04 AM

She's bedded talented, yet ugly actors David Thewlis and Rhys Ifans.

by Anonymousreply 2July 30, 2020 3:06 AM

She also went with Robbie Williams for a hot minute.

by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2020 3:08 AM

Anna and Robbie in his Chris Farley phase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2020 3:09 AM

Gurl got around. We know she didn't do it with Lee Pace in the "Pushing Daisies" years.

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2020 3:09 AM

With musical theatre cheesemeister Darren Day, who has always given Cliff Richard vibes. Day was on the same season of Celebrity Big Brother as Tiffany "New York" Pollard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 30, 2020 3:11 AM

Weren't Anna and Gillian Anderson lapping at each other's ladyhams?

by Anonymousreply 7July 30, 2020 3:16 AM

At some stage, she got the inevitable capped teeth, which have changed the sound of her speaking voice - I wouldn't call it a lisp, but it is noticeable. Here she is being interviewed about lebsianism by big cocked Max Beesley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2020 3:36 AM

She was so good in.... I can’t recall the title! Around 2001, with Michelle Williams.

Me Without You?

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2020 7:33 AM

I think she's a beautiful woman and very unusual looking, but in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2020 3:05 PM

Binge watched Marcella over a five day period. Thought it was really well done.

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2020 3:08 PM

[quote]Binge watched Marcella over a five day period. Thought it was really well done.

Production values are excellent for Seasons 1 & 2 but the storylines are crap. They introduce characters that they then drop without explaining what happened to them. Netflix took over producing Season 3 and I think it's the weakest of the show.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2020 3:55 PM

R12 - Do you know if there will be a Season 4

Is anyone else waiting the final conclusion season of STARZ's Spanish Princess?

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2020 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!