Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unearthed 2004 footage of Trump with Billy Bush trying to vote...at the end he says he's going to use an absentee!

first the clip shows the moron going to different polling stations and unable to find his name on any of them. Then he says at the end he'll just fill out an absentee

the same guy who is spewing "mail-in ballots are fraudulent" line was ok with it in 2004 and we know he's been OK with it the last few years too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 6:29 PM
by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2020 4:06 PM

I saw this video on CNN this morning, the hypocrisy is glaring, galling, but not all that unexpected is it?

What really gets me is how quick Billy Bush is to get his phone out and announce “I’m calling my lawyer!” to the poor workers at the first polling location. I took that to be more of a threat than an announcement. So from 2004, we have proof Billy Bush was one of the first Karens.

Fast forward one year and BB is back at DJT’s heels as he transforms into The Pussygrabber. What a fucking leechy, weak, sycophant. You can tell he’s enjoying all of the antics because somehow he gets a secondhand ego boost from Pussygrabber puffing himself up.

I know he apologized, and just last year started getting some ground cover ret-con to rehabilitate his image. But fuck him. Fuck him with a chainsaw.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 2:12 PM

He could not vote absentee on election day in NYS. He could file a "provisional ballot" at a the polling place he thinks he is registered at which would be checked against a more accurate list later to see if it would be counted.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 2:21 PM

But hasn’t he been making the point that there’s a difference between absentee ballots and mail-in votes?

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 3:08 PM

It's plain that Trump's current objective is suppressing the overall voter turnout, not about any concern regarding voter fraud. Incumbents have little to fear from low participation.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 5:13 PM

R4 there is no difference. It's yet another lie by orange turd

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!