Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shady Chrissy Teigen deletes 60,000 tweets, blocks 1 million users on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 1, 2020 4:54 AM

Wow, she has more than 1 million people following her? I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2020 9:27 PM

wonder if I am blocked? I follow her too, she tweets mostly about food.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2020 9:33 PM

She’s crazy and put too much stock into being a popular social media/Twitter personality.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2020 9:35 PM

The incels were after her. They ruin everything which is probably why they can’t get laid.

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2020 9:49 PM

Does she even have a career outside of twitter?

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2020 9:51 PM

Looks like a neglected Bratz doll.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2020 9:54 PM

She went private again because she made an insensitive joke about Megan Thee Stallion and got blasted for it and couldn’t take the heat. Lmao she’s lame.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2020 10:00 PM

ha! i blocked the horse for using the n word

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2020 10:28 PM

What was the joke?

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2020 10:33 PM

Why were the Incels after her?

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2020 11:06 PM

Correction: Chrissy Teagan’s assistant(s) deleted tweets and blocked people. I bet she doesn’t even know her own Twitter account password. She still shady AF tho.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2020 11:19 PM

Didn't she also take pictures of John Legend's ass and post them online without his permission? Imagine if a man did that to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2020 11:26 PM

She got harassed by the QAnon folks who think she's trafficking her own children, and by that alt-right scumbag Jesse Kelly.

The Megan Thee Stallion joke happened at the same time but she's weathered stuff like that before. It's the alt-right Qtard problem that caused her to lock down.

by Anonymousreply 13July 27, 2020 12:19 AM

The joke about Megan was just a stupid Twitter meme. Someone started a "I have a joke about X and it Y" format, where you make a pun, such as "I have a joke about Charles Manson and it kills."

Teigen said "I have a joke about Megan Thee Stallion but it needs to be twerked on."

That was it. It's fucking ridiculous that anyone got upset about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 27, 2020 12:20 AM

Are we burying the lead here? The linked article shows accusations that the was in the Jeffrey Epstein flight logs.

by Anonymousreply 15July 27, 2020 1:04 AM

A lie perpetuated by the QAnon assholes, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16July 27, 2020 1:06 AM

R15, could you post that again, in English?

by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2020 1:07 AM

She didn't do anything wrong. The QAnon assholes are after her

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2020 1:09 AM

They've been after her since 2017 at least. They go after all the liberal celebrities, that's the whole point of QAnon.

Elle has a reasonably brief summary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 27, 2020 1:12 AM

Why is she a thing? Is she really necessary?

by Anonymousreply 20July 27, 2020 1:12 AM

She’s a fucking idiot just like her fame whore husband. The fact that this plastic surgery nightmare has ANY followers is the real question. And people wonder why Trump got elected. We live in Idiocracy folks.

by Anonymousreply 21July 27, 2020 1:14 AM

R21, the QAnon people who harass her are the real idiots. They're the kind of people who got Trump elected. Not sure why you'd blame liberals for Trump getting elected - I guess you're the real "Idiocracy"

by Anonymousreply 22July 27, 2020 1:16 AM

She's just a popular personality, R20. There's dozens of them. I don't care for her but she's inoffensive, and a vast majority of her critics are QAnoners, sometimes pretending not to be. It reminds me of how the Scieno clams show up on social media when their own celebrity members are mentioned, or when people they specifically want to take down are brought up.

by Anonymousreply 23July 27, 2020 1:17 AM

I'm convinced she was born male, and is bearding for the gay Legend.

"They have two children, a daughter, Luna, born April 14, 2016 and a son, Miles, born May 16, 2018. Both children were conceived via in vitro fertilization. She has spoken openly about her battle with postpartum depression. In 2020, Teigen had surgery to remove her breast implants."

by Anonymousreply 24July 27, 2020 1:22 AM

I thought she was going to take a break from social media. What did it last a week.

by Anonymousreply 25July 27, 2020 1:29 AM

Most of those “million followers” she blocked were FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 26July 27, 2020 1:38 AM

How DARE she, OP! Doesn't she know that people have a God-given right to follow her on Twitter?!

by Anonymousreply 27July 27, 2020 1:40 AM

[quote]I'm convinced she was born male, and is bearding for the gay Legend.

Found the QAnoner.

by Anonymousreply 28July 27, 2020 1:41 AM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 29July 27, 2020 1:41 AM

This fat Chinese lady need nose job and better wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 27, 2020 1:42 AM

LOVE her.

by Anonymousreply 31July 27, 2020 1:58 AM

R14

You missed the part where Megan was shot and is currently recovering from gunshot wounds. Her joke was not OK. And she’s getting dragged hard on Lipstick Alley lmao

by Anonymousreply 32July 27, 2020 2:02 AM

Who the hell is Megan Thee Stallion?

by Anonymousreply 33July 27, 2020 2:18 AM

Teigen bores me but she was right to block these people. She's being stalked by batshit insane conspiracy theorists. These q anon weirdos cannot be reasoned with and frankly need to be institutionalized. They are beyond help.

by Anonymousreply 34July 27, 2020 2:33 AM

She's an immature cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35July 27, 2020 2:34 AM

She's one of those "who the fuck is this bitch and why is she always in the media?" celebrities that plague humankind in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 36July 27, 2020 2:35 AM

Liberal celebrities including Teigen have been targeted for a hateful smear campaign over the last few years. What's happening now is similar to the hate and harassment directed at 60s actress Jean Seberg, but the smear campaign is not coming from a single source. They (alt right psychos, russians) always zero on specific democrat celebrities. And unfortunately there's a significant amount of Americans dumb enough to believe the lies.

by Anonymousreply 37July 27, 2020 2:43 AM

"She's an immature cunt."

The people targeting her are the immature ones

by Anonymousreply 38July 27, 2020 2:52 AM

"Liberal celebrities including Teigen have been targeted for a hateful smear campaign over the last few years. What's happening now is similar to the hate and harassment directed at 60s actress Jean Seberg, but the smear campaign is not coming from a single source. They (alt right psychos, russians) always zero on specific democrat celebrities. And unfortunately there's a significant amount of Americans dumb enough to believe the lies."

Yep, and these are the same people who bitch about #metoo and "cancel culture" - but they're cool with bullshit QAnon rumors

by Anonymousreply 39July 27, 2020 2:54 AM

John is very ambitious, but he knew he couldn't get there without a beard and 2.3 kids. He's everywhere, and really irritating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 27, 2020 3:02 AM

Can’t stand her

by Anonymousreply 41July 27, 2020 3:07 AM

Lots of people are annoying. Doesn't mean they should be stalked and harassed. And it has been confirmed that Ellen, Crissy, Meghan Markle and Jessica Chastain are all Qanon targets. Cross analysis of flagged Twitter accounts and linked discus profiles as well as tumbler accounts has been done by an organisation I won't name.

by Anonymousreply 42July 27, 2020 3:08 AM

I can't name one John Legend song, and he's been around for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2020 3:26 AM

She called Quvenzhane Wallis - a 9-year old Black girl - a “cunt”.

I’m not concerned with anything else this person does.

by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2020 3:44 AM

r44, when? She has a black husband, you really think she's a racist?

by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2020 3:47 AM

I think she's charming and funny. She's a "personality" — the kind of showbiz-adjacent person who would be a regular on talk shows and game shows in the '70s if they were good at those things. But because we have social media now, that's where she is.

I really question anyone who's seriously offended by her. It would be like being seriously offended by Betty White, Patti Deutsch or Rula Lenska in 1975.

If you don't like her, don't follow! If you care enough to make a stink, you're probably a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 46July 27, 2020 3:54 AM

Good for her. There are a lot of ignorant assholes on Twitter. They go to high follower accounts and tweet their bullshit in hopes of getting followers and attention.. I wouldn't take a lot of the crap I've seen posted. I also know several accounts, some that don't have all that many followers, that are private because of focused attacks. If you were a follower of her, you'll be able to see her tweets after she goes private.

by Anonymousreply 47July 27, 2020 3:55 AM

Lol why is this talent free twat even a thing, the PR agnets working hard in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 48July 27, 2020 3:56 AM

Lol why is the taint at R48 even posting here, the Qanon trolls working hard in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 49July 27, 2020 4:04 AM

WTF is Qanon?

by Anonymousreply 50July 27, 2020 4:05 AM

She's having so much problems with her Twitter page, why doesn't she just take it down? Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 51July 27, 2020 4:08 AM

What is it that makes her "shady", OP? Is she the one whose sole claim to fame is being married to a singer whose name I can't remember? If there were something "shady" about her, that should make her interesting in her own right.

by Anonymousreply 52July 27, 2020 4:17 AM

What are the Qanon loons saying about her?

And why don't we invent a conspiracy theory for them, BTW? Like, Neil Diamond is the Grand Exhalted King of the Illumanati? I always hated him.

by Anonymousreply 53July 27, 2020 5:19 AM

Chipmunk with cheek implants on prednisone that got punched in both sides of the face repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 54July 27, 2020 5:40 AM

She is really fucking homely, imho.

by Anonymousreply 55July 27, 2020 5:42 AM

She’s a big fucking baby who can dish but can’t take it. She made a lot of gross comments which were SS about toddlers and tiara show. I’m sure she was just being ironic or whatever but she did delete thousands of tweets once she started getting questioned. She said some really awful, hateful shit on twitter to Courtney stoddard Who was only 16 at the time. She puts a lot of her kids personal stuff out there for attention. Hahahaha private??? she still has millions of followers! Hahaha She is a very needy AW. She just made a post asking if it would be okay to get a nose ring

. Ok girl, you’re almost 40, live your best life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 27, 2020 5:58 AM

She’s a big fucking baby who can dish but can’t take it. She made a lot of gross comments which were SS about toddlers and tiara show. I’m sure she was just being ironic or whatever but she did delete thousands of tweets once she started getting questioned. She said some really awful, hateful shit on twitter to Courtney stoddard Who was only 16 at the time. She puts a lot of her kids personal stuff out there for attention. Hahahaha private??? she still has millions of followers! Hahaha She is a very needy AW. She just made a post asking if it would be okay to get a nose ring

. Ok girl, you’re almost 40, live your best life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 27, 2020 5:58 AM

She looks like a bloated fish. Boo hoo a rich privileged woman is being harassed online whilst living in a million dollar mansion. I feel so sorry for her

by Anonymousreply 58July 27, 2020 6:01 AM

what she on, she gone nuts. john leaving her soon. good.

by Anonymousreply 59July 27, 2020 6:05 AM

So it's okay to target, attack, persecute and try to destroy anyone who has money, R58? And because they have money, no one should think anything of it?

Interesting concept of life you've got there.

by Anonymousreply 60July 27, 2020 6:05 AM

R60 nice try Donald

by Anonymousreply 61July 27, 2020 6:08 AM

You can life by social media, or die by social media... but you can ever, EVER, control social media.

She should know that by now.

by Anonymousreply 62July 27, 2020 6:11 AM

Not even remotely in the ball park, R61, but never mind.

by Anonymousreply 63July 27, 2020 6:14 AM

Famewhore keeps putting her personal business out there.

Then she whines but she's still doing it.

by Anonymousreply 64July 27, 2020 6:23 AM

[quote]You missed the part where Megan was shot and is currently recovering from gunshot wounds. Her joke was not OK.

It was harmless.

[quote]And she’s getting dragged hard on Lipstick Alley lmao

Don't care. Since you do, you should go back to LSA.

by Anonymousreply 65July 27, 2020 6:42 AM

The QAnon people on Twitter say that a lot, that these are millionaires therefore it's fine to harass them. Sometimes they even go into some big conspiracy about how liberal celebrities have "their people" secretly targeting trolls online so it's the trolls who are REALLY in danger. It's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 66July 27, 2020 6:43 AM

Can you imagine your life being so empty and pathetic that you’ve made 60,000 tweets?

by Anonymousreply 67July 27, 2020 6:44 AM

[quote]She said some really awful, hateful shit on twitter to Courtney stoddard Who was only 16 at the time.

If Courtney Stodden was old enough to marry a guy in his 50s, she was old enough to handle Teigen's tweets. All four of them.

She only brought them up a few months ago because she wanted attention. The tweets were from 2011, and Stodden went running to some gossip site nine years later, crying because Teigen was working something out with another celeb but wouldn't address HER HER HER.

You're really having to reach to make Teigen evil. If you don't like her, fine, but this conspiracy theory crap is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 68July 27, 2020 6:48 AM

[quote]She called Quvenzhane Wallis - a 9-year old Black girl - a “cunt”.

No, that was The Onion. Teigen called her "cocky."

But you definitely seem like the kind of person to hate a celebrity because you got confused about things.

by Anonymousreply 69July 27, 2020 6:51 AM

I've heard good things about her cookware set

by Anonymousreply 70July 27, 2020 7:12 AM

"She’s a fucking idiot just like her fame whore husband. "

Yeah. He fame-whored his way to an EGOT.

by Anonymousreply 71July 27, 2020 7:42 AM

[quote] The Megan Thee Stallion joke happened at the same time but she's weathered stuff like that before. It's the alt-right Qtard problem that caused her to lock down.

No it isn't. She's proving of her own medicine now, being cancelled for saying stupid shit. She deserves everything she's getting. If you want privacy don't fucking share your whole life on social media. Attention whores deserve all the flack they eventually get.

by Anonymousreply 72July 27, 2020 8:27 AM

I noticed you can't retweet her posts

by Anonymousreply 73July 27, 2020 8:36 AM

You can't RT anything from an account that's locked down, that's what being locked down means.

by Anonymousreply 74July 27, 2020 8:38 AM

R44--that was The Onion, you dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 75July 27, 2020 10:05 AM

Can we please starve this bitch of the attention she craves?

by Anonymousreply 76July 27, 2020 10:12 AM

R68 it’s not a conspiracy! Why do you think she deleted 60k tweets?!? There are articles going back years on her shitty behavior. She’s a huge baby who can dish it but can’t take it. Also how the hell is she a model ???

“ Among them, the former Sports Illustrated covergirl boldly pokes fun at the transgender community, the gay community, Mariah Carey's pregnancy weight gain, Lindsay Lohan's alleged self-harming and several other celebrities' physical appearances and apparent personalities.

Among the tweets that have stood as the most offensive across the social media platform were those targeting the LGBTQ community.

In one, penned in 2009, she wrote, "God. Can we just come out and call the freaking show 'America's next top tr**ny' because this s**t has been tr**tastic for the past five years."

Two years later, in 2011, her views on the largely marginalized community apparently didn't waver as she slammed the bill that passed, allowing gay men and women to legally marry.

"Beautiful day in NYC. Oh wait, no I mean it's terrible!" she wrote. "Complete anarchy now that gays can marry! Tea party was right!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 27, 2020 10:29 AM

I can’t stand people like her. Always complaining about how evil social media is yet she never misses a photo op!

Always maiming she wants privacy but uses her own husband for likes.

Always claiming she wants to protect her children but also used them for likes.

Always claiming to be this broken hearted liberal we she lives in a fantasy world made possible only by capitalism.

by Anonymousreply 78July 27, 2020 11:50 AM

What would her suck up buddy Yashar Ali do without her/

by Anonymousreply 79July 27, 2020 12:07 PM

People starting to avoid her, she off her rocker and scares kids....

by Anonymousreply 80July 27, 2020 12:15 PM

Oh yes, I stand corrected. She only called a 9-year old Black girl “cocky” “brat”. Why on earth would a grown woman do that on Twitter?

She’s a bully. Maybe some day some grown woman will call her black daughter a name or two. I’m sure it won’t be funny then.

by Anonymousreply 81July 27, 2020 12:25 PM

[Quote] I've heard good things about her cookware set

She has a cookware set?? When did that happen??

by Anonymousreply 82July 27, 2020 12:59 PM

R71 doesn’t make him any less of a shithead or a fame whore Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 83July 27, 2020 1:02 PM

Her so-called best-selling cookbook is full of simple mostly microwave recipes and glamour shots.

Her legendary clapbacks at her haters are actually tweeted by her assistants unless it's really her which would confirm she has no life aside from the fact that she's one of two suitcase holding models from Deal or No Deal who struck the jackpot.

by Anonymousreply 84July 27, 2020 1:54 PM

Who cares, she's frau material.

by Anonymousreply 85July 27, 2020 2:58 PM

R24 = QAnon follower

by Anonymousreply 86July 27, 2020 3:13 PM

R69/R70/R71 I had no idea this no-talent had a stan. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 87July 27, 2020 3:30 PM

I've done a little bit of reading into these conspiracy-theory loons and she's right to block them wherever possible, they are completely, and I mean utterly, unhinged.

A guy I went to school with is now one of them, and I've seen him post all sorts of nonsense on social media. They believe that Hillary Clinton (and lots of other high profile celebrities/politicians) are part of some secret Satanic cult that involves sacrificing children and drinking their blood to obtain something called 'adrenochrome'. They claim that they extract the maximum adrenochrome by torturing the children before death, and that there is clear video footage of Hillary Clinton torturing a child, removing her face and wearing it as a mask, and drinking the blood/eating the child.

They use heavy metal band album covers as 'evidence' and I've even seen a post showing Lady Gaga in character from her American Horror Story: Hotel stint with children, cited as 'proof' that she sacrifices children and drinks their blood (she played a vampire in the show if you haven't seen it). The funniest thing to me about these nutters is they think some random on YouTube or other social media making up complete bullshit is 'research' - one of the frequent things you'll see from them is "I have been researching this for years, it's all out there, the media doesn't want you to know it, if you just research it you'll see for yourself." These people are so gullible they will believe any complete fantasy that fits with their narrative but they simply lack the cognitive ability to comprehend that their 'research' is all just so much bullshit. It's no surprise to me that this guy I know from school who's hooked into it was also one of the dumbest.

You literally cannot reason with this type of ingrained stupidity, so the most sensible thing to do, like Chrissy has done, is just block them. Nothing you say will change their mind because they believe themselves intellectually superior, not 'sheep' and that they are the only ones who are 'awake'. They are so ignorant they don't even realise how ignorant they are.

by Anonymousreply 88July 27, 2020 3:39 PM

Girls, girls, the BSC Q-anon loons may be after her but that doesn’t mean she’s not a talentless attention whore who gets off being a rich, woke celeb on SM. If you read her earlier Twitter posts she’s not socially liberal at all. She’s only a fake liberal now because of chasing after SM fame. I can hate her for the frsu cunt that she is and Q-anon wingnuts at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 89July 27, 2020 4:13 PM

"She looks like a bloated fish. Boo hoo a rich privileged woman is being harassed online whilst living in a million dollar mansion. I feel so sorry for her"

So I guess if you were publicly (falsely) accused of being a pedophile sex trafficker, you'd be cool with it?

"Oh yes, I stand corrected. She only called a 9-year old Black girl “cocky” “brat”. Why on earth would a grown woman do that on Twitter?"

Dataloungers mock famous and non-famous children all the time. People here called children "crotchfruit" - why would grown men do that?

by Anonymousreply 90July 27, 2020 4:24 PM

R84 that actually sounds like a hilarious concept for a cookbook.

by Anonymousreply 91July 27, 2020 4:49 PM

I know she’s just a dumb fame whore, but she did make those nasty comments about kids and ewww dressing up like Jon Benet???

For sure if she was Christoper Teigen those tweets would have her cancelled. It would have all gone much better for her if she acknowledged her wrong rather than delete and go private.

I’m sure she thought she was being so edgy but she’s really just desperate to get any bit of attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 27, 2020 7:23 PM

She didn't delete 60k tweets because of Qanon lunatics, she did it because people were digging up homophobic and questionable comments she made. I'm all for freedom of expression and think cancel culture is as idiotic as it is immature, but this cunt loves to cancel others, so it's refreshing to see her getting a taste of her own medicine for once.

You know she's a phony when she deflected from her comments, by accusing right wingers as the culprit for that. No morals, as we are to expect from attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 93July 27, 2020 10:03 PM

I'm confused by the people saying she's racist. Isn't she black herself?

by Anonymousreply 94July 27, 2020 10:07 PM

She's 1/2 white and 1/2 some kind of Asian.

by Anonymousreply 95July 27, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote] I'm confused by the people saying she's racist. Isn't she black herself?

She's half Thai and half Norwegian. Her dad is white her mom is Asian. There are pictures of them online.

by Anonymousreply 96July 27, 2020 10:09 PM

R93, when did she "cancel" anybody? Criticizing people isn't canceling them.

You use misogynist language and call women "cunts" - yet you accuse her of having no morals. If you're defending right-wingers and QAnon types, then you're clearly full of it.

by Anonymousreply 97July 27, 2020 10:12 PM

Her husband is like a black male Madonna. Only somewhat likeable and with a tiny bit more talent minus the number of hits she's had.

by Anonymousreply 98July 27, 2020 10:51 PM

He's one of those artists who've had a bunch of songs and he's been around for years but if you asked the average person on the street to name any of his songs, they'd draw a blank.

by Anonymousreply 99July 27, 2020 11:00 PM

Didn’t she sort of pledge to be more positive? I feel like she did.

She’s a bully who can dish it out and can’t take it.

by Anonymousreply 100July 27, 2020 11:42 PM

She’s a chipmunk faced no talent ladyboy whose fame really, literally baffles me. How? HOW does anyone pay attention to her, but yet we do, because she makes headlines. For what? Who knows? She does nothing, Literally nothing, but occasionally maybe have sex with her equally dull husband.

by Anonymousreply 101July 27, 2020 11:45 PM

[quote]She’s a bully who can dish it out and can’t take it.

Messy Chrissy is the queen of throwing a rock and hiding her hand. She always instigates, piles on people like jumping into Katie Cassidy from CW's "Arrow" drama with Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews because Erin is her friend. And when the bare minimum of criticism comes her way she flounces from Twitter; then she remembers she's nothing more than a social media shill and needs to keep posting in order to get money, so she comes back posts a few pictures of herself and her kids and then runs off again for a day or two.

by Anonymousreply 102July 27, 2020 11:49 PM

Chrissy and her staff has dumb people convinced that Q-anon fucktards are to blame for her erasing old tweets. Truth is that she's afraid of people digging through homophobic, cunty, and bullying tweets before she became a twitter limousine (fake) liberal on twitter. She's a thin-skinned bully who talks a big game trashing other people then cries victim while having her media allies go after the people who got trashed by her.

She's always interjecting her views on matters that she knows little or nothing of, and placing herself as an oh so relatable mom. Her schtick is as noxious as GOOP/ Gwyneth but at least Gwyneth doesn't bully others.

by Anonymousreply 103July 27, 2020 11:58 PM

John has had ONE Top 20 hit in his 16 years career (2013's All of Me).

Yet he's won 11 Grammys. Why all the accolades for such a skimpy resume?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 28, 2020 12:12 AM

Fuck off Q-anon OP. Fucking creepy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 105July 28, 2020 12:23 AM

r104, he's not a singles artist. He's had gold and platinum albums. And last time I checked, the Grammys were supposed to reward quality, not sales. Also, are you only focusing on the Billboard Hot 100 and not the R&B charts?

by Anonymousreply 106July 28, 2020 12:24 AM

The DL Republicans hate them because they're liberal. They prefer QAnon wingnuts

by Anonymousreply 107July 28, 2020 12:25 AM

OP is a troll. Twitter just purged a number of QAnon or WTF those losers call themselves.

by Anonymousreply 108July 28, 2020 12:28 AM

[Quote] She always instigates, piles on people like jumping into Katie Cassidy from CW's "Arrow" drama with Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews because Erin is her friend.

Omg I forgot about that.

by Anonymousreply 109July 28, 2020 12:42 AM

She bullied a lot of different people on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 110July 28, 2020 1:23 AM

There's some loon calling everyone q-anon wtf that means. This is datalounge you droopy saggy cunt. We don't like chipmunk faced no talent teagn. You should go back to fake woke twitter if this place offends you. Block the loon and half of this thread is gone.

by Anonymousreply 111July 28, 2020 9:09 AM

[quote]Who the hell is Megan Thee Stallion?

This week’s Hoodrat of the Month replacement for Cardi B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 28, 2020 12:13 PM

r111, if being "woke" offends you then go back to the Ann Coulter forums.

by Anonymousreply 113July 28, 2020 4:05 PM

She has the same right-wing nutcase haters as megan Markle.

They hate women but they really hate minority women and can’t stand to see them thriving while they are languishing on the dole.

by Anonymousreply 114July 28, 2020 4:11 PM

will she remove her huge jug implants and cheek implants and lip fillers????

by Anonymousreply 115July 29, 2020 6:32 AM

Not convincing, R111. There isn't a single Datalounge regular who doesn't know what QAnon is.

by Anonymousreply 116July 29, 2020 9:05 AM

[quote]The funniest thing to me about these nutters is they think some random on YouTube or other social media making up complete bullshit is 'research' - one of the frequent things you'll see from them is "I have been researching this for years, it's all out there, the media doesn't want you to know it, if you just research it you'll see for yourself."

Oh god yes r88, and then they always say, "Educate yourself" to anyone who dares have a normal, sensible thought in their brain. I must have seen that a dozen times in the threads about Chrissy before she locked down a couple of weeks ago. Someone would say something innocuous about Tom Hanks and they'd say, "He's obviously under arrest for raping babies, you need to educate yourself."

Huge overlap with these people and antivaxxers, COVID-19 deniers, Trumpsters, etc. Just had an altercation with one on my city's Facebook page where a lady with white supremacist biker tats and images all over her profile called the Health Department secretary a "Nazi fascist pig" who she knows is writing up a "dossier on everyone before implementing mandatory armbands for all." Her profile also has a ton of fake news about the virus, Hillary, Soros, Hanks, all the hot Q topics.

by Anonymousreply 117July 29, 2020 9:15 AM

Is the “stealth transgender woman actually a gay man bearding for gay partner” trope common in Qanon? It’s an obvious riff on the “Michelle Obama is a tranny” lies spread by the tea party. It’s so bonkers! Like any gay man can just slap on a wig and makeup and viola! He can pass for a woman.

These people are fucking nuts! Holy shit!

by Anonymousreply 118July 29, 2020 9:58 AM

tHE HUMILIIAtion of HER very EX IStence....DIVORCE HER JOHN ASAP

by Anonymousreply 119July 31, 2020 9:24 AM

She’s just one of those people we have to endure and try to ignore. Every workplace has one. Every classroom. If she goes away, another one pops up to take her place.

by Anonymousreply 120July 31, 2020 12:49 PM

John has an EGOT, so, though I don't enjoy him, there are many who do, or at least appreciate what he delivers.

She, on the other hand, married well, and has an instagram for her daughter's doll.

by Anonymousreply 121July 31, 2020 1:01 PM

She pulled the titties recently, R115.

by Anonymousreply 122July 31, 2020 1:02 PM

Legend has an EGOT, but how many people can name the things he got the awards for? It used to be easy to do this, but with modern celebrities it's like "I've never even heard of that movie or song."

by Anonymousreply 123July 31, 2020 1:05 PM

R121, he’s not my cup of tea, but I think he’s talented enough and fills his niche.

When men marry women like this, it’s not an accident. They fulfill the man’s needs.

by Anonymousreply 124July 31, 2020 2:25 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 1, 2020 2:32 AM

Can you summarize R125?

by Anonymousreply 126August 1, 2020 2:40 AM

She must be broke, because she obviously got her plastic surgery done at a free clinic.

by Anonymousreply 127August 1, 2020 2:59 AM

R127

Seriously. It’s absurd what passes for a model these days..

by Anonymousreply 128August 1, 2020 3:00 AM

[Quote]Can you summarize [R125]?

Chrissy is an apple head 🍎. Most apple heads tend to be a handful - not her fault.

Reese Witherspoon is another problematic apple head🍎.

John is a chill guy. He's a bit of an introvert, so someone like him would welcome Chrissy's latest hijinks. She probably runs crying to him every time she fucks up and receives backlash. He gets off on constantly talking her off a ledge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 1, 2020 1:23 PM

[Quote][R127]

[Quote]Seriously. It’s absurd what passes for a model these days..

Modeling has little to do with beauty. What's more important is that the model owns her unique look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 1, 2020 1:41 PM

2020 is not turning out to be a good year for Ms. Teigen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 8, 2020 7:44 AM

Who is that at r130. She’s exceptionally ugly.

The fashion industry really is one big troll with the ugliest people in the world dictating what is pretty and in.

by Anonymousreply 132August 8, 2020 5:49 PM

The woman at [R130] looks like an inbred frog with lip fillers.

by Anonymousreply 133August 8, 2020 7:24 PM

R133 She is hideous for sure, even for a high fashion model. But I can see the allure for designers; she's got a unique albeit ugly face and skinny. I don't look at high fashion for beautiful commercial models you'd see in department store catalogues and Sports Illustrated. They need that unique look whether it's ugly and skinny or sharp bone structure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 8, 2020 7:49 PM

She looks like she was made from Tupperware and stupidity. She looks special needs. She looks like she fucking hates herself.

She looks like an experiment gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 135August 8, 2020 7:52 PM

R131 How rich! She is such a phony baloney butter face. Yuck ....

by Anonymousreply 136August 9, 2020 3:21 AM

[Quote] She looks like she was made from Tupperware and stupidity.

Damn 😆

by Anonymousreply 137August 9, 2020 4:17 AM

R130 Gurl looks like a dollar store hoe, who will hook you up with a sexual favor, for a bump of Tina.

by Anonymousreply 138August 9, 2020 4:27 AM

She just announced she's pregnant. What perfect timing. Now her cancelers will have to "back the fuck off" because going after a pregnant woman is worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 139August 16, 2020 4:52 PM

r134 she was never a high-fashion model. She was a swimsuit model.

by Anonymousreply 140August 16, 2020 5:10 PM

I think she’s got a cute face, but people who think of themselves as sassy are annoying. She’s really not as witty as she thinks and is undereducated.

by Anonymousreply 141August 16, 2020 5:14 PM

I do like her, but the Asian beauty privilege she enjoys is remarkable. She’s pretty unattractive (after her horrific surgeries anyway) and mannish but promoted as some sort of model/beauty because imo she has the right racial mix. I guess it’s sort of like being a skinny blonde in that sense

by Anonymousreply 142August 16, 2020 5:21 PM

Since no one else has answered the question, the reason that Qanons think Chrissy is a pedo because she made a lot of really stupid jokes about kids. You can read some of her old tweets in the linked page on post 12 or 13. She also has some stupid jokes about pizza too, which ties into the Pizzagate conspiracy. She just sounds like a really unfunny person who thinks she's absolutely hilarious. I can't imagine what it must be like to have dinner with her. Here's some of her greatest hits:

"I just saw a baby that looks like a porn star. Like a trashy do-anything porn star. Is this wrong to think?"

"Seeing little girls do the splits half naked is just...I want to put myself in jail. #toddlersandtiaras"

"a little boy in the pageant now? finally some eye candy for ME #toddlersandtiaras"

"I am going to Anthony Weiner this kid"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 16, 2020 5:56 PM

Chrissy's fans find her engaging and irreverent. She was absolutely hilarious and held court when she made several guest appearances on TMZ years ago. At least she's not like most of the other models who are bland and boring. John doesn't think she's that bad.

by Anonymousreply 144August 16, 2020 6:15 PM

I like irreverent humor, but she’s not funny. Those tweets are weird and awkward, though I see that she’s trying to make fun of a culture that sexualizes children for fun and profit while simultaneously screeching about pedophiles. I get that she’s making a point, but she’s being really clumsy in doing so. The QAnons are idiots, too.

by Anonymousreply 145August 16, 2020 6:35 PM

The Qanon are working with media. Cdan pushes Qanon propaganda. Qanon has its own thread on LSA that incites violence and grooms mentally ill posters in the back threads to engage in illegal acts. The head Qanon troll tulip has spent the last two weeks trying to link Russian people that are anti Putin to the Sussex. It puzzled the people monitoring the site. Until old stormfront caches were cross referenced with LSA. The owners, where they are based and who they allegedly really are were all mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 146August 16, 2020 7:19 PM

Mama Teigen returns home to Thailand with family.

Their bodyguard is handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 17, 2020 2:33 PM

John Legend looks like Congressman Kweisi Mfume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 17, 2020 6:09 PM

Her kids are very adorable

by Anonymousreply 149August 17, 2020 6:18 PM

Perfect timing getting pregnant now, so she doesn't have to continue to take the heat from her latest debacle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 1, 2020 4:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!