Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are the current TV shows with gay male characters? Part 4

Keep talking about it here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107/24/2020

The Kissing Booth 2 had a gay couple

by Anonymousreply 207/24/2020

Jo Weil reminds me of Eddie Cahill

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2020

The scene in The Old Guard when one of the abductors asks Joe "what is he, your boyfriend" scornfully and the reply he gets explaining why they are way beyond 'boyfriend' is a great scene. I really enjoyed the film, sure some bits are a bit clunky in a TV movie way but there was enough good to carry you past.

Maybe don't watch the clip if you've not seen it yet..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407/25/2020

Before the series had to go on hiatus because of COVID, Telemundo's "100 Días para Enamorarnos" introduced two more gay characters in the Pablo and Fer storyline. With Fer taking a break from the relationship, in order to help his soon-to-be ex-wife due to her cancer diagnosis, Pablo became busy trying to build a restaurant business with his ex-boyfriend and a female friend. In the process, he also became involved with a gay attorney, Carlo (the cute guy with the glasses). But Carlo isn't what he appears to be. Pablo and Carlo have now had sex, and in the episode leading up to the break, they've discovered that Carlo is a con artist who's stolen a real lawyer's identity and they've been swindled. The four gay characters are in the restaurant scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507/25/2020

It's a reality show, but Say I Do on Netflix has a couple episodes with gay male couples, and stars Jeremiah Brent, Gabriele Bertaccini and Thai Nguyen who are all gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 607/25/2020

There was some tv show where a wealthy businessman when he was younger fathered 3 children by 3 different mothers and later on has to figure out which son should take over his company. Each of his sons now grown up turns out are secretly not straight. Which the father doesn't know about.

by Anonymousreply 708/03/2020

The French sci fi show, "Osmosis", where people get an implant in order to find their soulmate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 808/03/2020

Hamilton Burger and Della are both gay on the new Perry Mason.

by Anonymousreply 908/03/2020

Kissing Game (Boca a Boca) a Brazilian teen horror series from Netflix. The main character is gay and the show revolves around a disease being spread by kissing and a group of teens that went to a rave and who are now afraid of dying. It takes place in a beautiful southern Brazilian small town, very different from anything you'd expect from Brazil. It isn't until the second episode you actually see the gay life of the main character, but he hooks up with some guys at the party and is now hooking up with an older cowboy from his friend's ranch he met on Grindr.

Watch with subtitles the English dubbing is atrocious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1008/03/2020

Sky's Little Birds features a gay storyline and openly gay Hugh Skinner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1108/05/2020

The Umbrella Academy season 2 was a major letdown because it was all about the lezzies while Klaus never got a love story. Anyways, at least some good news today with Hulu renewing Love Victor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1208/07/2020

No surprise about Love, Victor but still good new nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 1308/07/2020

Married couple, Will and Sonny on "Days Of Our Lives." who have one child and plan to adopt newborn baby of relative.

by Anonymousreply 1408/07/2020

R14 That adoption appears to be off the table now, and this regrettable couple only have something like a half dozen more appearances remaining, before being written-off near the end of this month.

by Anonymousreply 1508/07/2020

Apparently there's a show from New Zealand called 'Head High' that has a gay character and a possible storyline for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1608/08/2020

The Merli spinoff(a show from Spain) is now taping season 2. Pol is back once again and I assume Bruno will be back for season 2 also.

by Anonymousreply 1708/08/2020

Amazon Prime is airing a new season of "The World's Greatest Race", an endurance contest comprised of teams competing in a 600 KM race through Fiji. One of the teams is the first one with all black members and one is Coree, who is proud to be a gay man representing the LGBTQ community.

by Anonymousreply 1808/14/2020

Correction: It's called the World's TOUGHEST Race.

by Anonymousreply 1908/14/2020

I May Destroy You

by Anonymousreply 2008/15/2020

Australian show Five Bedrooms. One of the roommates, Harry, is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2108/15/2020

R21 It's also currently streaming in the US on NBC's streaming service Peacock

by Anonymousreply 2208/15/2020

In Mexico, they started airing Televisa's new telenovela "La mexicana y el güero" (The Mexican and the Blond) on Las Estrellas, 17 August 2020. There will be a story within it involving Diego and Sebastian. This youtube channel is clipping it, but Spanish only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2308/18/2020

The Democratic National Covention

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2020

Ah r23, you've reminded me of the excellent, "House of Flowers", on Netflix:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2508/19/2020

Sarah Hyland's new post Modern Family show.

by Anonymousreply 2608/22/2020

Did anyone mention new series Little Birds? Gay storyline on that

by Anonymousreply 2708/23/2020

Has anyone watched the Mexican comedy series El Juego De Las Llaves? Apparently there's a gay storyline with one of the characters being closeted. It's on Amazon but requires a subscription to another service to watch it. For some reason it doesn't list English subtitles too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2808/23/2020

R28 I think I'd describe this series (The Key Game) as more of a dramedy than a comedy. And while the closeted gay guy is one of the principal actors and 1/2 of one of couples who experiment with swapping partners, I'd say his story is pretty basic. (His potential love interest is not one of the other husbands in the main group.) Unless you want watch a lot of material about straight couples and swinging, then I'd probably suggest you just wait til someone clips the gay story within.

On the plus side, the straight actor, Horacio Pancheri, who plays the closet case, Valentin, is very good-looking. Unfortunately, while there's a lot of skin and simulated sex shown among the straights, not so much for him.

In short, I didn't hate it, and if there's a second season, then I could see Valentin's story opening up more in then due to the way things were left in the last episode.

btw - If the Amazon option is directing you to "Pantaya," which has the U.S. rights to this series, then there are English captions available. You should be able to watch the first episode at Pantaya's website for free. This could give you an idea if you want to fork out the money to watch the whole thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2908/24/2020

R29 I only called it a comedy since that's what wikipedia called it for some reason. Thanks for all the info though.

Only reason I asked about subtitles, is because this is what I see. It's probably just a mistake though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3008/24/2020

Kind of relevant to this thread. I'm surprised there is so little gay content on (UK) Netlfix. There's much more on Amazon Prime, admittedly mostly Youtube web series, old or on some occasions what seem like a VHS upload from "Water Bearer". Searching for LGBT on Netflix comes up with some odd choices, a lot of lesbian and far eastern stuff and things where one of the characters happens to be gay. I guess I should be grateful for what there is to some degree, way more than just being able to watch QAF in 1999 with the curtains drawn.

I've typed that rambling post out and now I don't know what I want, maybe just equality for the gay characters in things as much as the hetero ones. I'll go write my protest banner...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3108/25/2020

Duh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3208/25/2020

With COVID American channels have bought shows from other countries to air. I'm watching a new show called Coroner and the lead female (the Coroner) has a gay son. He's shown with his boyfriend. It's a Canadian series.

The son & his boyfriend are 18-19.

by Anonymousreply 3308/25/2020

Are they main characters with decent screentime/storyline or are they recurring who barely matter to the series? R33

by Anonymousreply 3408/25/2020

Typically, in the UK, it's only on satellite ("SKY Witness") and I don't get that!

by Anonymousreply 3508/25/2020

On Netflix from China: "The Untamed" . Deeply repressed Lan Wanji is in love with his oblivious friend Wei Wuxian, over the course of years. After 50 episodes of magic soap opera complications they get together and have an adopted son. Nothing is explicit though, because Chinese censorship. Beautiful scenery, music and hilarious low budget special effects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3608/25/2020

I wonder how many new shows this fall will have gay characters?

by Anonymousreply 3708/25/2020

Depends on how many new shows premiere this fall due to COVID. A lot of shows have pushed back production.

by Anonymousreply 3808/25/2020

Some of the netflix shows with queer characters got cancelled :(

by Anonymousreply 3908/25/2020

Tommy Dorfman is on a new Hulu series about dating during Corona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4008/27/2020

I actually hadn't watched the trailer before posting but I guess he's a gay man who apparently wants to fuck a woman?

by Anonymousreply 4108/27/2020

R39 Thank god, I'm care only for gay male characters.

by Anonymousreply 4208/28/2020

watch as they had a happy ending just because it's man+woman

lmao the fluid and queer community is a failure and their ideals are now being used to brand the media's homophobia as "fluidity" 🤡🤡🤡

by Anonymousreply 4309/01/2020

A new Spanish limited series is coming to Netflix that has gay characters and stars BDF Carlos Curves.

by Anonymousreply 4409/09/2020

Netflix has a new show that just came out called Julie and the Phantoms. It features a gay male love storyline between 2 ghosts played by Owen Joyner and BooBoo Stewart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4509/11/2020

Thank you for the recommendation r45. So far it looks like it's the only romance plot, apart from the female lead crushing on the (ex) boyfriend of the mean Heather, that's part of the show. Plus the show features big musical numbers and openly gay Cheyenne Jackson as mustache twirling villain.

by Anonymousreply 4609/12/2020

r37 Don't be looking for us.

by Anonymousreply 4709/12/2020

I had a watch of R45 recommendation, if you're a 15 year old American schoolgirl I think you'll love it.

by Anonymousreply 4809/13/2020

r45's show is a quick binge (only nine episodes each around 25 min.). Yeah, it's a nice kid's show. A gay friendly kid show. Some songs are pretty great. I will get the soundtrack when available.

by Anonymousreply 4909/13/2020

Not really TV, but a new web series with a bunch of gay actors, though some are playing straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5009/15/2020

You never know what you'll find on Youtube. This clip popped in my rec list - some teen show from the Philippines called Gameboys. All I know is what shows in this clip... teen boys kissing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5109/15/2020

New gay character coming to Emmerdale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5209/15/2020

he looks too much like Aaron to me

by Anonymousreply 5309/16/2020

Maybe they're going with the *twin* boyfriend thing .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 5409/16/2020

I spy Scotty Dynamo and his partner in R50's link...

by Anonymousreply 5509/18/2020

R55 Right, it’s like a who’s who of gay royalty, I’m all for seeing Andy myself!

by Anonymousreply 5609/18/2020

I'm all for trying to see Jay Armstrong Johnson pretend to be straight

by Anonymousreply 5709/18/2020

he does not look like Aaron, also, what happened to Robert? Did they kill em off already lmao

by Anonymousreply 5809/19/2020

unless I missed something, that's Mike, Scotty's boyfriend and not Scotty himself lol

by Anonymousreply 5909/19/2020

R58 Robert was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of Lee Posner (the man who raped Robert's sister, Victoria). Robert won't be eligible for parole until after he's served at least 14 years of his sentence. He was later transferred to a prison on the Isle of Wright, refusing visitors and sending Aaron divorce papers.

by Anonymousreply 6009/19/2020

Look harder R59 2:44m

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6109/20/2020

Okay, so posting the timestamp link didn't work out so good in the link box...

by Anonymousreply 6209/20/2020

Great more stereotype R61, cause 2020 is almost over so why not end a shitty year with more shit?

by Anonymousreply 6309/20/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6409/20/2020

r64, Ester Expósito from Elite, Cecilia Suárez from House of Flowers, AND Carmen Maura from countless Almodovar movies, Reinas and Tetro? I just came a little.

by Anonymousreply 6509/20/2020

Someone Has To Die also features Alejandro Speitzer who is the sexy lead in the Netflix's Mexican Gangster show The Club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6609/20/2020

Until a week ago Sonny and Will on "Days Of Our Lives," written-out by moving to Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 6709/20/2020

I wonder if Filthy Rich will have any gay characters?

by Anonymousreply 6809/20/2020

Can't also forget cute bdf Carlos Cuevas who plays bisexual Pol from Merli and it's spinoff r65/r66.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6909/20/2020

Alright R63 calm yer tits, I'm responding to partially sighted R59 who said that Scotty Dynamo wasn't in it, not passing comment on the show, feel free to do that but don't blame me.

by Anonymousreply 7009/24/2020

thank you r61, i see him now . i just watched the first episode, idk what I'm expecting but it's disappointing for sure

by Anonymousreply 7109/30/2020

R71 I agree it wasn't great. You can also tell the show's written by gay men who've never seen how straight guys actually interact with women.

by Anonymousreply 7209/30/2020

Euphoria. Nate hasn't excepted his love of cock but he keeps 50 pictures of dick on his phone and has to use all his willpower to avoid looking at his football buddies dicks. I predict he will have some sort of event in S2, if they can begin filming.

He ain't gay yet but he's into a transexual and loves cock. A gay rumor about him is already spreading around his school. it's only a matter of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7309/30/2020

Experienced* not expected.

by Anonymousreply 7409/30/2020

At best I would expect them to make him bisexual or pansexual R73

by Anonymousreply 7509/30/2020

And that would be great

by Anonymousreply 7609/30/2020

Just saw the trailer for an AMC new series called "Soulmates", which starts 10/05. In the future, science has enabled people to be able to be matched up with their other half.

The trailer I saw showed one couple, comprised of Bill (Pennywise) Skarsgard and Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, who is a black UK actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7710/03/2020

Actually, Soulmates is a multi-part anthology series. Bill Skarsgard is only one of the six episodes -- his is titled Layover and airs 10/26.

by Anonymousreply 7810/13/2020

Apparently there's a gay character in this show from Spain. This according to a poster on another website:

HIT is the new teen show in prime time of tve.

I hesitate to open a thread because it's quite unconventional. They aired three episodes and romance had zero importance on the plot.

Well, we have a high shool (Anne Frank) which used to be a good one, it was founded in the 80's by the mother of the director and was very liberal for its time. But time passed and now it's quite conflictive. After four cars being burned the director try to approach a famous tv personality, known for his tv and performances about educations. The guy, Hugo Ibarra Toledo (the name of the show are his initials) is quite controversial and his methods are not usual. But there's more, because he didn't teach in a good while (since a shooting when he was teaching in the USA). The director and him are old friends and she convinces him to teach there.

He realize the main problems on the school are on 9 of the students. There's two gangs (curiously both lead by a girl), al the members have their own problems, so he convinces their parents to do separate therapy.

Dario, is the gay (or bi) character, and he is not a member of any of the two gangs, he is solitary and he is totally adverse of touching and quite adicted to internet. Hugo discovers that he uploads video on gay sites and then blackmail the possible clients, unlike other students he is not poor, so it's unknown the reason why he does that.

I have my doubts on open the thread because it was not known what is his sexuality appart of the fact that he has obvious problems with it. The fact that the actor is the most handsome in the cast made me doubt too (on a teen show that is usually reserved for the main straight character who hooks up with the main girl character), but in the third episode he is called a gay slur (he couldn't care less) and at the end of the episode he is masturbating watching a video of his teacher (which is not very straight).

I remember having a bad reaction to the trailer but i had a bad reaction to the Love, Víctor trailer and then i liked the show, so i watched (the very good reviews helped too), and the show is good.

Probably it's not the kind of show that will have following online because as i said it doesn't focus (at least till now) on romance. The only kissing scene between the teenagers had more to do with manipulation than with love.

This is the trailer (the whole episodes can be seen on the tve website)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7910/17/2020

r77, "Soulmates" sounds like an English/American version of, "Osmosis", a French tv series mentioned way above in this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8010/17/2020

Someone Has To Die - new spanish language miniseries featuring actors from Elite, House of Flowers, and Merli ( Pol i love you!). Of the different storylines, there's one thats gay.

by Anonymousreply 8110/17/2020

R81 Just watched it. It was good, not great. Some things that happened annoyed me.

SPOILERS:

Of course one of the gays had to die. At least he didn't die because he was gay, he died because the bitch who shot him was crazy. Still, one more dead gay character. I'm sick of the "kill your gays" trope. At least the other gay survived though. With that said, I did like most of the gay scenes, the one in the car was done so well. When he explained the first time he hooked up with a guy, that feeling. Damn, I teared up. Mary! I know. I just couldn't help it. It was so accurate. I also liked the fact that the dancer was actually not gay but straight. I was afraid the gay storyline would be terribly depressing, considering the era the mini series was in. I'm glad it wasn't. It was realistic. I knew the bully would turn out to be gay. I would have wished more of a gay romance plot though, but oh well.

by Anonymousreply 8210/17/2020

I don’t think anyone’s mentioned the new Walking Dead: World Beyond, which features pansexual DL tattoo punching bag Nico Tortorella as a gay lead. They is actually the best thing in it so far and his flashback storyline is heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 8310/17/2020

Netflix's Grand Army has a gay character. The show is kind of a hybrid of Degrassi and HBO's Euphoria. Very gritty coming of age show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8410/17/2020

Damn... the tall guy is supposedly the gay character on the Spanish show HIT. He's hot. I might have to watch the show now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8510/18/2020

Another interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8610/18/2020

America should take note from Spain when it comes to gay male characters.

by Anonymousreply 8710/18/2020

La mexicana y el güero is a telenovela with gay characters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8810/18/2020

Apparently there will be another telenovela with a gay couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8910/18/2020

Looks like the gay episode of AMC's Soulmates should be airing on Monday 10/26.

[quote]Mateo and Jonah meet at a bar and immediately hit it off; Mateo is furious when he discovers that Jonah stole his passport, sabotaging his chance to fly to Colombia to meet his soul mate the next day; they go on a wild adventure to get it back.

by Anonymousreply 9010/22/2020

There's an asian show about a gay guy, bi guy and woman who end up on the run together after the woman ends up killing one of the gay guy father's henchmen.

by Anonymousreply 9110/22/2020

The new Netflix romantic comedy Dash & Lily has a gay couple. Half of the couple is an openly gay actor named Troy Iwata who plays the main girl's brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9210/23/2020

Welsh soap People of The Valley. Tyler has gone back to fucking his twink lover after finding him on Grindr to the dismay and anger of his soon to be ex husband Lolo.

by Anonymousreply 9310/25/2020

R93 Last Thursday, Iolo was heard on the phone with someone; so it seems like he too may have a (new) guy on deck. .. I really thought they were going to have the now-homeless and lonesome, bisexual Eifion move in with Iolo and explore that, but Iolo shut him down quickly - unless perhaps they're thinking about bringing Alun back - who is an ex-boyfriend to both Iolo and Eifion. .. I also wonder if-when they're going to get back to connecting twink Aled to the villainous Dylan? .. They've previously telegraphed that Aled is more than likely the baby that Dylan fathered some-18 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 9410/25/2020

I don't know r94 when or if they are still going to bring up that Aled is possibly the baby Dylan gave up. I know that i've seen some angry when Tyler was using hook a up app later on after him and Lolo separated. Now they're very angry that Tyler has gotten back with twink Aled. Some were hoping that Lolo and Eifion would get together.

by Anonymousreply 9510/25/2020

R95 I wouldn't mind if Iolo and Eifion had a fling, but I can't see them long-term. As we've seen, Eifion is a player, and the reason he and Alun didn't continue is because Alun wanted an actual relationship, which is something Eifion has said he's not looking for with a man. So unless Iolo just wants something casual for a change, I think he'd have to adjust his expectations. .. As for Aled, I notice they had that scene with him and Tesni last week. And while Aled has sometiimes been seen with her brother, Guto, she referred to Aled as a really good mate - so maybe they're still planning to connect these three as cousins, which is what they'd all be if Dylan turns out to be Aled's father.

by Anonymousreply 9610/26/2020

Anthony Rapp and Wilson Cruz’s characters on Star Trek Discovery are a gay couple. Great chemistry too.

by Anonymousreply 9710/26/2020

R96 With Lolo's current level of anxiety issues at the moment I'm not sure if would be up to having a fling with Eifion unless he was really trying to get back at Tyler. Like you said Eifion is not going do something long-term and it seems that Lolo even though he doesn't want to admit it still has some feelings for Tyler.

On another note Dyfan Rees is looking a little bit rough since they have gone back but I guess it's because they now have to do their own hair and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 9810/26/2020

[quote]Looks like the gay episode of AMC's Soulmates should be airing on Monday 10/26.

Bill Skarsgard is still ugly as sin, but he was good in this episode. It was a good episode. I would have liked to see a movie version of it.

by Anonymousreply 9910/26/2020

R98 When all is said and done, I'm a Tylo fan, but I understand the soapy reasons for breaking them up. .. As for Dyfan, yeah, he definitely needed a make-over post-lockdowns, but I thought he looked much better last Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 10010/26/2020

And here's a little video about the boys from "Grand Army" that R84 announced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10110/27/2020

Probably been discussed on earlier threads, but there's a gay disabled main character on the new Roswell, New Mexico series on the CW and he has a male bisexual love interest. They've temporarily broken up. The gay guy who is played by RL gay guy Tyler Blackburn is/was dating a different guy and the bi guy is dating a woman, but the S2 finale made it clear they still have strong feelings for each other and the show runner has not only said they have a future together, she's also said the other 2 alien characters (one female and one male) are also both bisexual/pansexual, and future seasons would explore that.

by Anonymousreply 10210/27/2020

Gay clip from Netflix's Dash & Lily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10310/27/2020

There's a quick glimpse of a couple guys having sex in the just-released trailer for "Bridgerton" (Netflix).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10411/02/2020

on Station 19, Travis was on a gay tinder hookup app when he found his homophobic dad's profile

by Anonymousreply 10511/13/2020

On Hollyoaks, Ste (Kieron Richardson) has returned to the village after being gone a year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10611/13/2020

Christmas TV movie, "Dashing in December," coming to Paramount Network, December 13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10711/14/2020

R104 Apparently the gorgeous Freddie Stroma will play a gay role again... I will watch only for him.

by Anonymousreply 10811/16/2020

what other time did Freddie play gay?

by Anonymousreply 10911/17/2020

Freddie played gay in the movie After the Dark. Jacob Artist (Glee, Quantico, Now Apocalypse) plays the guy he is paired up with (movie is about hypothetical scenarios of surviving an extinction level event). It was a very small sub plot.

by Anonymousreply 11011/17/2020

Has anyone mentioned HBO's Industry yet? It's pretty hot featuring male full frontal nudity.

by Anonymousreply 11111/17/2020

^^ is there any gay content or just a bunch of naked men?

by Anonymousreply 11211/17/2020

r112, gay content. Don't want to spoil it.

by Anonymousreply 11311/17/2020

Not a new character, but on daytime soap "General Hospital" they 'quietly' recast the gay "Lucas Jones" character with a new actor, Matt Trudeau, replacing Ryan Carnes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11411/17/2020

R111 I thought it was a BBC show filmed with part Yank cash not a HBO show?

by Anonymousreply 11511/17/2020

Trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11611/17/2020

I deliberately didn't include the trailer at r111, because it doesn't feature any gay content apart from featung the leading gay character Gus (David Jonsson) in non-gay related scenes.

by Anonymousreply 11711/17/2020

R111 It's a BBC show but it's airing on HBO in the US

by Anonymousreply 11811/17/2020

Does that mean the entire first season of Industry has already aired in the UK on BBC?

by Anonymousreply 11911/17/2020

No, both the BBC and HBO have so far aired 2 episodes

by Anonymousreply 12011/17/2020

Ah, thanks, r120

by Anonymousreply 12111/17/2020

And now looks like they have brought Brad back r114.

by Anonymousreply 12211/19/2020

nobody updates this wiki anymore? :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12311/20/2020

Noah Galvin has a recurring role in the new season of The Good Doctor. No idea if his character is gay, but I don't see him playing a straight character.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Sunday at 6:30 PM

R124 I believe they mentioned that his character wasn't straight.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Sunday at 6:48 PM

Verbotene Liebe:The Next Generation

Looks like Oliver gets himself a new twink boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126Last Monday at 3:34 AM

wish they had brought back Christian for Oliver

by Anonymousreply 127Last Monday at 4:06 AM

R124, in the trailer Galvin’s character mentions he started dating men at the age of 18.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Monday at 4:27 AM

R127 Thore supposedly hasn't wanted to come back full term and he's currently been busy with The Voice Germany I believe.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Monday at 7:29 AM

don't know if he's a gay character, but Cheyenne Jackson is playing the husband of Jessie Spanos in the new Saved By The Bell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130Last Monday at 5:23 PM

R126 I like Jo Weil chemistry with the actors, too bad his sexuality is kinda mess in the show, and apparently there are no gay characters, only bi on this SO.

by Anonymousreply 131Yesterday at 10:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!