Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Cher hate her daughter Chaz?

I was looking at Cher’s Instagram and there isn’t a single photo of Chaz on it.

How odd!

by Anonymousreply 60July 27, 2020 7:19 PM

Chaz is Cher’s son, not daughter you transphobic ASSHOLE!

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2020 12:31 AM

Oh, fuck off, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2020 12:32 AM

Chaz still has a vaj.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2020 12:37 AM

Chaz is a big girl now.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2020 12:39 AM

What about the other son? Any pics of him? Blue Saigon? You know, what's his name. Blue Indigo?

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2020 12:44 AM

Chastity is a woman and a lesbian, you homophobic misogynistic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2020 12:51 AM

Chaz once said it bothered Cher less that Chastity was a lesbian than she was fat.

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2020 1:05 AM

Except she is still lesbian and still fat.

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2020 1:24 AM

[quote]What about the other son? Any pics of him? Blue Saigon? You know, what's his name. Blue Indigo?

Cher's son is named Liza Bluenelli.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2020 1:38 AM

I like Elijah Blue

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2020 1:39 AM

I think Chaz fairs somewhat better than Elijah Blue, who said he was always treated as an outcast by his mother. He seems to have tried to extend the olive branch but he was often excluded from events, and his wife was shunned. Cher looks down on him.

Based on his description Cher sounds self absorbed, callous and shallow. It wouldn't surprise me if she's insensitive toward Chaz. Both he and Chaz went to private schools, (different ones) but had limited contact growing up.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2020 1:52 AM

Hejira Brood was a junkie but he's cleaned up now. He went through some wild lifestyle and styling moments. He was occassionally kind of good looking but mostly he looks unhappy and bloated.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2020 2:19 AM

I thought the son with Greg Allman was also gay. Is that not the case?

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2020 2:33 AM

Does our Cher have grandchildren?

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2020 3:31 AM

Cher is perfectly coiffed at all times almost to absurdity, so I’d be surprised if she had pictures of dumpy Chaz on her Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2020 5:21 AM

R11 though she may have been on the outs with Elijah at times,. your post is incorrect. Elijah and the wife both live in the Malibu compound with C H E R .

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2020 7:30 AM

R12 Who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2020 7:37 AM

Do you think Cher gives Chaz a monthly stipend? Like $20 grand?

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2020 7:39 AM

When they cut off the boobs why didn't they also perform liposuction?

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2020 7:42 AM

Maybe she believes in letting her kids living their own lives out of the Cher spotlight. You know, like normal people?

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2020 7:42 AM

If I could turn back time.

by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2020 7:47 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2020 11:26 AM

Perhaps her phone doesn’t do landscape?

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2020 11:41 AM

I thought I read Chaz has surgery down there

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2020 11:46 AM

Cher has a lot of strengths but it has never seemed like mothering was one of them

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2020 11:47 AM

gotta be a few chub chasers here who'd hit it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2020 11:49 AM

Maybe Chaz has asked Cher not to do that. My sister is a social media whore who derives at least part of her self-esteem from the likes and comments from her FB posts. She often whores our dead parents out with frequent sappy and memorial frauposts. I have asked her not to include me in her social media, but she still does it sometimes.

Although Chaz doesn’t seem averse to publicity, so I don’t know. Maybe he wants to be in control of his own image, though.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2020 11:56 AM

R27 yes that's why Chaz has appeared repeatedly on RuPaul's Drag Race and anywhere that wants Cher but can't get her.

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2020 12:05 PM

I don't think she supports her transition. She was calling her Chastity when she was on WWHL with Andy Cohen.

She's probably just not maternal. That's common.

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2020 12:51 PM

The fallout with her son is all about his wife. She is disrespectful and combative with Cher.

The couple no longer live at the Malibu house but mommy still pays for everything.

Cher supports her mother, her sister, her best friend Paulette and her 2 kids.

Note after several years no grandchildren from Elijah.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2020 1:46 PM

Plastic surgery and gender dysphoria are a tragic combination

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2020 2:06 PM

Plastic surgery and age dysphoria are a tragic combination

As Cher proves.

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2020 2:08 PM

R11 "Chaz fairs somewhat better"

Oh Dear!

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2020 2:13 PM

Don't we all?

by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2020 2:17 PM

Chaz Fairs are second only to Renaissance Fairs with the transsexual crowd, R33.

by Anonymousreply 35July 25, 2020 2:30 PM

Chaz looks deeply sad.

And the beard looks like misplaced pubic hair.

I wonder what their relationship is like.

by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2020 2:34 PM

I was told there would be golf.

by Anonymousreply 37July 25, 2020 2:35 PM

I always thought Cher was a good parent to those kids, especially Chaz, whom she seemed very close to growing up.

Gregg Allman was an addict, Elijah probably inherited the illness.

by Anonymousreply 38July 25, 2020 2:38 PM

I keep seeing a clickbait box that states "Cher's son is the most handsome man alive!". I never clicked on it because I don't fall for clickbait, but there must have been an accident or something after that headline was used.

by Anonymousreply 39July 25, 2020 2:41 PM

R18 Possibly...but he (she at the time) inherited a lot of money from her/his dad Sonny

by Anonymousreply 40July 25, 2020 2:42 PM

I gather from what he says the sense of being an outcast started in his childhood. The daughter in-law may have heightened tensions in recent years but there may be an overall difference in values, lifestyle etc...

by Anonymousreply 41July 25, 2020 2:48 PM

I wonder if Chastity inherited the publishing rights to the songs Sonny Bono wrote, or if Mary owns them and has cut Chas off.

by Anonymousreply 42July 25, 2020 6:59 PM

Poor Chaz. What does the poor GUY do all day long?

by Anonymousreply 43July 26, 2020 1:11 AM

Chaz had a great run in the least season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" as a trans man with a giant penis

by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2020 1:14 AM

And there goes both my interest in that show and my appetite.

by Anonymousreply 45July 26, 2020 4:19 AM

R44 Now,that is acting.

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2020 7:26 AM

They probably have nothing in common

by Anonymousreply 47July 26, 2020 8:14 AM

I watched Oprah's Becoming Chaz documentary a few years ago. It was pretty dull. But I remember one shocking moment: When Chaz said that she got the $$ for her transition from a lesbian couple. It was quite a lot of money--upwards of $100k, from what I remember.

My first question was why isn't Cher paying for this? My second question was why isn't Chaz working and paying for this herself? My third question was why did the lesbian couple agree to pay for lazy-ass Chaz' operation?

Celebrities really fuck up their kids, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 48July 26, 2020 11:27 AM

Chaz is 51 now.

Didn't she inherit any money from her father's estate?

by Anonymousreply 49July 26, 2020 11:31 AM

I wouldn't pay for my child's butchery surgery to pretend to change sex.

by Anonymousreply 50July 26, 2020 11:37 AM

He seems happier now.

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2020 11:44 AM

Cher sent Elijah Blue off to boarding school when he was seven years old.

No wonder they don’t have much of a relationship!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 26, 2020 11:51 AM

A basic fact that never gets stated is that too many women have children.

Most women should not have children.

Cher might've been one of them.

by Anonymousreply 53July 26, 2020 11:56 AM

Cher seems to run very hot and cold with her kids--mainly cold. Apparently, Sonny was a good dad. Cher has admitted that she was terrible to Chaz when she came out, but Sonny was completely accepting.

It seems that motherhood and superstardom aren't a good mix. Better to be Oprah, Katharine Hepburn, or Ava Gardner: No kids, but lots of dogs.

I'm sure there's a DL thread on who are the best/worst superstar parents, but I refuse to use DL's inept search tool to find it. Off the top of my head:

Good-ish parents Frank Sinatra (a terrible cad, but really seemed to love/dote on his kids) Dean Martin (same as above) Meryl Streep (all her kids seem pretty well-adjusted) Debbie Reynolds (Carrie had mental illness and Debbie stuck by her and tried to protect her until the end) Elizabeth Taylor (Chaotic life but lovingly brought her kids along for the whole wild ride, and they've all turned out just fine) Lauren Bacall Audrey Hepburn

Bad parents Joan Crawford (obviously) Bing Crosby (beat the crap out of his sons) Barbara Stanwyk (cut all ties with her son) Lana Turner (she seemed to have love her daughter but carelessly put her in harm's way repeatedly) Tom Cruise (treats his kids as commodities to be leveraged against his partners) Judy Garland (greatest tragedy of her life is that she desperately wanted to be a good mom, but was too fucked up)

by Anonymousreply 54July 26, 2020 12:02 PM

[quote]It seems that motherhood and superstardom aren't a good mix.

I think it's ego. Just happens that superstars are more like to have excessive egos.

by Anonymousreply 55July 26, 2020 12:04 PM

oops--missed one: Diana Ross seems like a very good mom.

by Anonymousreply 56July 26, 2020 12:05 PM

The jury's still out on Madonna. Negatives: famewhoring, disconnection with Rocco. Positives: Lourdes seems happy Mixed bag: the adopted kids.

by Anonymousreply 57July 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Bette Midler in the good mom category.

by Anonymousreply 58July 26, 2020 8:31 PM

[quote]I watched Oprah's Becoming Chaz documentary a few years ago. It was pretty dull. But I remember one shocking moment: When Chaz said that she got the $$ for her transition from a lesbian couple. It was quite a lot of money--upwards of $100k, from what I remember. My first question was why isn't Cher paying for this? My second question was why isn't Chaz working and paying for this herself? My third question was why did the lesbian couple agree to pay for lazy-ass Chaz' operation? Celebrities really fuck up their kids, don't they?

So much for the stereotype that lesbians are cheap.

by Anonymousreply 59July 27, 2020 3:43 AM

Chastity was such an adorable little girl on Sonny and Cher. Sonny always let Chas be herself and his death absolutely devastated her. Cher is not mother material at all. Chas has an older half sister, Christie, and two younger half siblings. Wonder if she's close to them.

by Anonymousreply 60July 27, 2020 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!