Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Indian Matchmaking and DL faves Nadia, Pradhyuman, and Aparna

Will Nadia always be jilted?

Is Prad secretly on our team?

And is Aparna basically all of DL: bitchy, attached to mother, and alone because no man meets her 714 requirements?

And what is the gay equivalent of this show? Letting an old pro have your log in credentials to BarebackRT? Turning over your unlocked phone - with all the attendant gay "social media" apps - to a trusted matchmaker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 3:31 PM

I didn't even know this show existed

by Anonymousreply 107/22/2020

if the pair is heterosexual, then it is not a match but a complete missmatch according to natural law.

by Anonymousreply 207/22/2020

R2 Oh come on, you had parents and ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 307/22/2020

DL always surfaces these interesting shows Ive never heard of

by Anonymousreply 407/22/2020

***POST SHOW SPOILER***

All of the featured participants on the show ended up still single after filming ended, except for the one divorced mother who found her mate on a dating app instead of through the matchmaker.

by Anonymousreply 507/27/2020

I just started watching.

Arranged marriage is actually an interesting idea (and obviously pretty effectively for many).

It's like a bunch of blind dates

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 7:38 AM

Prad comes across as gay--or at least every privileged

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 7:38 AM

Cast(e) Catch -Up ... and yes, I still think Pradhyuman smells cookies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8Last Saturday at 11:32 AM

I binged this in one evening. Here on DL is the only place i am admitting watching it.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Saturday at 11:54 AM

I agree. I thought it was very interesting ... I knocked back a bottle or Rose and binged it last night.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Saturday at 1:38 PM

The woman who was a vet SCREAMED lesbian from the rooftops. Her brother was a big gay.

Aparna is the most annoying woman in the world.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 3:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!