Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump and Barr are trying to turn our country into a police state

is there any way to stop them? They are starting with the cities of Portland Oregon and Kansas City. Is there anything that can be done?

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 12:09 AM

Kansas City? What's going on there?

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2020 12:38 PM

Don't forget DC where they started.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2020 12:40 PM

The governors of the states Trump is unleashing those storm troopers on need to bring in the National Guard to hunt those creeps down and arrest them. If the storm troopers pull guns on the NG, they should be shot. They are illegally acting as law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2020 12:43 PM

I saw a local news piece last night about a big state prison here where they aren't feeding the prisoners until after midnight, and then are just giving them dry ramen.

I'm wondering if they are trying to promote prison riots so the Big Man can send in the troops here too.

How many other places is this happening at?

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2020 12:45 PM

They are really trying to do this and the people need to be informed. Can no one stop him? Who is in charge of protecting us?

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2020 8:16 PM

Now the fucker is going to send his soldiers of fortune to Chicago...the Mayor will not put up with

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2020 8:25 PM

The Pennsylvania AG says he'll arrest any federal police that come into Philly and kidnap people in unmarked vans

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2020 8:28 PM

Funny how all those MAGA's who stockpiled guns in fear of a police state are just fine with this.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2020 8:29 PM

Jackboots in the streets. It’s happening here now.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2020 8:31 PM

Clearly Dump & Barr are using the situation to their advantage, but good lord, those cities have to get their shit in a box and get looting/violence under control. I think the feds they've sent in *encourage* violence so they have an excuse to bust heads, but if protests consisted of sit ins (or something like that) it wouldn't give Dump & Barr the visuals of crazy rioters intended to scare Grandpa & Grandma sitting at home in Ohio watching Fox News that they want

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2020 8:32 PM

Trump has lost the Battle of Portland... and lo and behold, the protests have turned peaceful again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 10:06 PM

they're Republicans. They suck. Get rid of them, and all who like them.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 10:11 PM

VOTE!!

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 10:12 PM

Barr is about to go down in flames. Something really bad is going to happen to the GOP. Jared’s going to get popped and something else will happen to them. I am not a psychic woo woo type of person, I feel like there’s another bomb about to drop that will fuck them up. Maybe someone’s going to drop those Apprentice tapes, or one of Jizz’s tapes or the piss tape. Jared and Dershobitch are about to snitch hard.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 10:25 PM

Their clock is running out.

See Ukraine, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 10:35 PM

In answer to your question, OP... two harpoons.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 10:39 PM

Where have you been? The US has been a police state since fall of 2001.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 10:44 PM

I don't suppose BLM and Antifa could be bothered to cool it,

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 11:24 PM

No, (R18), they're too stupid. They are playing into Trump's hands and doing exactly what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 11:27 PM

I’m frankly surprised either of them is still alive. The poor SS must have a nightmare on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 12:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!