Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be "Fraus Anonymous"

As I am watching the Michelle McNamara series, I'll Be Gone In The Dark, I really think fraus need their own support group----like "Fraus Anonymous"--a support group program where fraus can get together and vent about their daily struggles so they don't turn into full-blown "Karens".

I'll start.....

I'm "Frau Anon", the side group for frau-adjacent gays trapped in emotionally codependent relationship with fraus. This is usually a female co-worker or an old high school BFF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2020 5:14 AM

Heterosexual men are the ones who need therapy.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2020 4:10 AM

I'm the frau that arrives early so she can chair the meeting and arrange all the chairs they way that it makes most sense.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2020 4:19 AM

I'm the mugs they'll be cradling.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2020 4:33 AM

I'm the stopwatch one frau brings to make sure no one gets more time speaking than anyone else during shares.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2020 4:38 AM

I'm the first topic discussed-where are going for lunch?

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2020 4:39 AM

R1 You have to hit rock bottom before you’re able to find support: It doesn’t require a major life event to open your eyes to your addiction to blaming men for all your problems. Sometimes all it require is a realization that fraudom is causing you more pain than the pain you aim to escape from by blaming your husband.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2020 4:42 AM

We are all the fraus with moist panties and OCD firing dopamine at any hint of - mystery, murder, grisly crime, ET activity, conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2020 4:43 AM

I'm all the fraus saying they don't care where they do lunch, but when a place is decided on based on consensus , five hands go up with alternate suggestions due to food allergies, previous bad experiences with said location, etc etc

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2020 4:45 AM

R5 i know a group of fraus loce each & wveryone. Besides an afternoon nap - going out to lunch is the #1 topic of the day - everyday

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2020 4:49 AM

Frau Prayer for Serenity God, grant me the ability not destroy the people I cannot change, Patience even when I know others are wrong, and the wisdom to accept others' bad decisions.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2020 5:02 AM

OP, I prefer "Housecows" for women and "Houseoafs" for the men.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2020 5:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!