Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Twisted Mental Gymnastics of the Aspartames

So amazing how MeMe’s “Sugars” and PR trolls are attempting to poop on Bea’s wedding just as surely as MeMe did with her stunt at Eugenie’s wedding.

The irony, totally lost of course on the Aspartamines, is that if regular posters here had gone with the “MeMe didn’t know better,” the Aspartamines would be screaming “racist” and “klan grannies.”

As a female, I can tell you MeMe’s coat drama and pregnancy announcement at Eugenie’s wedding is the cuntiest of cunt moves I have ever seen in my entire life.

The Aspartamines cannot have it both ways. University degreed, woke, intelligent feminist vs the “poor little thing” who just did not know any better.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2020 4:37 AM

FUCK YOU RACIST STRAIGHT CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2020 2:44 AM

Agree, Nurse. Especially ridiculous was the defense that growing up in CA the way she did, etiquette isn’t really stressed. You don’t need to be raised in Greenwich on the lap of Emily Post to know better. People in California have manners, too. Black mothers and grandmothers give “home training” as well as any others. I don’t know what in Meghan’s background would preclude her from knowing this most basic of courtesies.

Wasn’t the Tig a lifestyle guide? Isn’t calligraphy a skill learned by polite and cultured people? Didn’t her private girl’s school go over basic etiquette? Didn’t she mix with well-bred young women at her elite university?

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2020 2:48 AM

Oh stop. We’re allowed to hate on both. Both are useless, although one appears nicer, but still unfortunate looking and unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2020 2:52 AM

Fuck off op you racist rightwing cunt. This is a gay website. Not I am a middle-aged white MAGAt Dee plorable website. I can't wait until the article coming out names some of you bitches and your tabloid cronies who infest the gossip sites. The blogger spilling her guts really gave up the goods. Magats were deliberately groomed by certain media individuals. Receipts are emails and direct messages.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2020 2:52 AM

FF this thread

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2020 2:54 AM

It's interesting that the Aspartame at r1 is so vile, as if to illustrate part of OP's point right off the bat.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2020 4:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2020 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!