Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrew Gillum SPEAKS! posts update video!

dumb DL won't post IG links anymore so go to his IG

summary:

-Talks about going in rehab and therapy for alcoholism

-Doesn't want his children to suffer because of his alcoholism

-Says losing the race for Governor caused him not to talk about issues because it was a reminder of failure. -Wanted to suppress his depression.

-Losing made him feel like everything he worked to become was gone so he suppressed.

-Wore a mask and suffered in silence so he forced himself to become busy and pretend he was living his best life.

-Put on an image of perfection and having it all together

-He is on a journey to be whole

-As a result of his actions many rumors came out, some false, some true :disdain

-Says people need to forget about shame and get rid of shame

-Starts talking about Black Lives Matter

-Thanks his "life partner" his wife that is everything he is not and chooses to love him anyway. Thanks her for standing by him and encouraging him.

- He couldn't be the things his community needed him to be because he needs to be better for himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2021 4:08 PM

Did he also mention that he's gay, and when he will be coming out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2020 7:09 PM

[quote]Says people need to forget about shame and get rid of shame

Let he who has not passed out on the floor of hotel room after a meth binge with a gay hooker cast the first stone!

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote]Says people need to forget about shame and get rid of shame

As he trips over the tail of the giant elephant stretched out on his fainting couch.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2020 7:11 PM

Has he explained how all those nasty stains got on the sheets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2020 7:11 PM

[Quote] Let he who has not passed out on the floor of hotel room after a meth binge with a gay hooker cast the first stone!

I passed out on the bed. Pass me a stone!

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2020 7:12 PM

Explain this, Mr. Gillum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2020 7:13 PM

Interesting that Gillum chose a "Christian Progressive" as his running mate for Lt. Governor.

They both look like closet cases.

In fact, all four look like they could be swingers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2020 7:14 PM

I'm on a journey to his hole too.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2020 7:16 PM

Was the Father's Day message from the wife posted here?

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2020 7:17 PM

You should probably refer that question to the experts in the Taco Bell thread, R4.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2020 7:17 PM

R4 I'd argue that the stains are sunscreen stains mixed with sweat.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2020 7:18 PM

Which one of you bitches leaked these photos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2020 7:18 PM

Life partner.... She has his balls by a deathgrip, yep.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2020 7:18 PM

I completely believe him when he says that the loss caused his spiraling into old habits.

I believe him that his wife will stand by him. It came out loud and clear the time I read on him.

I also believe he is a cock-hungry meth queen that will probably cheat on his wife again..

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2020 7:19 PM

AA meetings are full of these people. They present as alkies, that really have drug problems. They just don’t want to go to NA because they don’t want to be associated with “those people” it was a big deal at a meeting I used to attend.

Any mention of drugs got shouted down by the old timers. Turns out most of them were ex-military who had been taking opioids for years. I was no longer there when the opioid crack down began. Wish I had been.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2020 7:20 PM

Only a matter of time, tik tok.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2020 7:21 PM

I pray for his sobriety and the strength of his marriage. I hope the best for him and his beautiful family

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2020 7:21 PM

Egh, I like him. If he was a Republican, he could come back from this. Democrats are unforgiving.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2020 7:22 PM

I’m imagining a future scene involving a hotel room a la Chris Burrous.

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2020 7:23 PM

I'll record and post it on my YouTube account and then share it hear - give me about a half an hour (as I can't download the video, I need to record it in real time)

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2020 7:24 PM

[quote] Egh, I like him. If he was a Republican, he could come back from this. Democrats are unforgiving.

BULLSHIT!!!

As Democrats, we hold our representatives and elected officials to a higher standard.

We expect and demand truthfulness from our politicians. And accountability.

Republicans expect their representative politicians to be liars, cheats, and frauds.

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2020 7:24 PM

What are you talking about, R20?

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2020 7:25 PM

He got caught.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2020 7:26 PM

R22 you don't want me to post this on YouTube so people can have an easier time viewing it? Just say the word, and I won't. I don't need the hassle

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2020 7:27 PM

So if anyone wants me to post Gillum video on YouTube, and post here for easy access lmk

if I don't hear back, I won't because I don't need the hassle

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2020 7:31 PM

Post it, R25!

I was just confused about what you were going to post, which is why I asked.

We love the dish!

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2020 7:32 PM

The photos posted above are of Gillum with his brother and some white guy that was being investigated for dodgy dealings with Gillum. I think Gillum got the white guy a permit for a restaurant and blah de blah de blah.

The gals at LSA were passing those pics around as evidence of Gillum and Nurse Methy's acquaintance. But Methy isn't the white guy pictured.

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2020 7:36 PM

How much time and money did he spend with a crisis communications team to write that script? I’m not a fan of 12 Step but isn’t honesty a critical first step. Pretend it’s just alcohol and not illegal drugs. Pretend you didn’t dick a male prostitute. Pretend your secret shame is disappointing others rather than hiding your bisexuality or homosexuality. Predict relapse very soon if not back to using already. And the power of the peen is going to pull him back as much as the drugs so he’ll be relapsing on dick too.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2020 7:39 PM

R25, I’d appreciate if you posted. If not, that’s okay, too. Just casting my vote. Xoxo

by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2020 7:40 PM

Wouldn’t it have been better to just stay silent and stay out of the limelight permanently. This is just going to create more mocking buzz. I’m guessing the wife was so humiliated she is desperately looking for some way to gain some public respect. After they try to pray away the gay.

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2020 7:41 PM

ok being uploaded now, be patient and wait for it to be posted.

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2020 7:42 PM

The wife seems pretty shameless. She already spoke first, with her Father's day post.

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2020 7:42 PM

I want him badly.

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2020 7:47 PM

Ok so the video is on Private - so only people on DL will be able to access the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2020 7:49 PM

I haven't watched yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2020 7:50 PM

Thanks R25/R34!

by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2020 7:50 PM

The video at R35 is not the whole video

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2020 7:51 PM

After all that, he still can’t come out and admit he’s gay. He will never be free of his pain until he does. What’s with the wife? Standing by him? Is she a church lady?

by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2020 7:51 PM

"Bubbling up on the inside... it will eventually come out."

Not if you do the drugs properly, hon.

by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2020 7:52 PM

My first impression of him at R34 is that he's a gay man.

If I didn't know anything about him before watching that video, I would have assumed that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2020 7:52 PM

The wife pursued him even though it was widely known in college that he was fond of gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2020 7:52 PM

"Perpetrate [?] this image of perfection" he says, while omitting the drugs and hookers from his narrative. Give it up, Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2020 7:54 PM

Sadly, Gillum's career in politics is over. There's no overcoming those pictures. People can forget about a few lines of text they read about someone, but pictures sear into the brain. I hope he can find a successful, happy life post-politics. Politics seems pretty miserable, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2020 7:54 PM

Imagine living your whole life as a lie. There is no way he will stay sober until he comes out of the closet. As a woman I also have to say -WTF is his wife thinking? HE IS GAY.

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2020 7:55 PM

[Quote] WTF is his wife thinking? HE IS GAY.

The children were conceived via IVF. They may not, nor never have had, a sexual relationship. I doubt she was banking on the meth use, though.

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2020 7:57 PM

Why would this guy ever have run for Governor of Florida, if he knew that he had secret sex with men, AND was a drug fiend?

It's like he had this compelling need to destroy his life.

He should have just lived quietly in the suburbs, and had sex on the DL, like most of those guys.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote] Ok so the video is on Private - so only people on DL will be able to access the video.

"I haven't seen this much denial since John Travolta married Kelly Preston"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2020 8:07 PM

[Quote] Why would this guy ever have run for Governor of Florida, if he knew that he had secret sex with men, AND was a drug fiend?

Do you think this is a question that most politicians ask themselves? I doubt they do, if so.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2020 8:07 PM

^ Despite being a messy closet case he still would have been a better governor than mass murderer Ron de Santis

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2020 8:10 PM

Each time I see him, I just remember the unedited pic of him passed out. I was quite impressed. 👍🏽

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2020 8:25 PM

R38, perhaps he is not like you. Maybe, he wants to save his marriage and family. Maybe he wants to be committed and faithful to his wife and regrets his mistake. Maybe he is getting help to attain those goals. I have seen countless men make the same mistake and then go on to live faithfully wit their spouses. Just because you wouldn’t or couldn’t, doesn’t mean others won’t.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2020 8:36 PM

Maybe he's a closeted cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2020 8:42 PM

Black folk can tell he dyes his hair.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2020 8:52 PM

R51 - that may be applicable if he cheated with a woman. He cheated with a man. Which means he has desires which his wife will never, ever be able to fulfill. She is a fool to stay and they are both setting a horrible example for their children. You should try to live in accordance with who you are.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2020 8:52 PM

Good for him, btw. I don't think he should be kicked when he's down. It's not like he was an Aaron Schock or some other anti-gay politician.

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2020 8:53 PM

How could he be? He's not even gay*

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2020 9:04 PM

I don't know who needs to hear this but straight men don't have sex with men.

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2020 9:10 PM

I would like to do a deeply penetrating interview with him.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2020 9:55 PM

In all truthfulness, he should just shut up because there's nothing good he can say.

He says he's straight - Nobody believes him.

He says he's gay and leaving his wife - Black community (and presumably his wife and kids) hate him AND us.

He says he's gay but NOT leaving his wife - Gives the fundies ammo and makes his whole family look like lying fools.

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2020 10:01 PM

[Quote] AND us

Whatever "they" feel about "us" was decided before Gillum dialled a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2020 10:04 PM

I'd still fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2020 10:04 PM

Boo fucking hoo.

by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2020 10:06 PM

I truly hope that he isn't weighed down by shame. But it seems like he's still not dealing with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2020 10:09 PM

He deals with it METHodically.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2020 10:12 PM

I actually have more problems with him not dealing with his obvious issues that he had a drug/drink/dick problem in the first place and that he wasn't able to rationally deal with his defeat.

That's not what you want in a politician.

I also think he was framed.

by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2020 10:14 PM

Yes, r60, except now they'd be able to specifically blame us for breaking up a beautiful black family and wrecking the career of a promising black politician. They'd be able to spew hate far more openly.

by Anonymousreply 66July 20, 2020 10:15 PM

[Quote] I also think he was framed.

By two boys? Or a whole bunch o' boys?

by Anonymousreply 67July 20, 2020 10:16 PM

[Quote] They'd be able to spew hate far more openly.

And they were holding their collective tongue before now, huh? About as well as Nurse Methy holds his douche water, I'll bet.

by Anonymousreply 68July 20, 2020 10:17 PM

It's stupid to keep going off on this tangent, r68 but if you think there aren't a bunch of Democratic black people (especially churchgoing women) who are holding their homophobic tongues, then I don't know what to tell you. Note how Joy Reid has STILL never given a real apology, just some bullshit about not writing it but being sorry anyway.

by Anonymousreply 69July 20, 2020 10:21 PM

Gee, I'm a little surprised at the negative opinions of him here. No person is perfect, and most people have at least one (or even two) screw-ups in their lives that have been embarrassing and regrettable. I know I have. I don't know about his sexuality, but I know there's hundreds, if not thousands, of men married to women who have had a sexual experience with another man. So what. I feel he's a good human being and he would have been a good governor. I hope the best for him. As someone else above said, he certainly would have been better the the POS governor we have now.

by Anonymousreply 70July 20, 2020 10:23 PM

The problem with Gillum is that he couldn't deal with his defeat. He could be a perfect politician drinking and getting dick, but he spiralled out of control after a defeat - AND he doesn't acknowledge he's bi or gay, which should be perfectly fine in 2020.

He's done!

by Anonymousreply 71July 20, 2020 10:31 PM

The picture of his big black dick is somewhere out there. At this point the big dick god gave him might be the only thing he can be proud off.

by Anonymousreply 72July 20, 2020 10:32 PM

So many posts deleted from this thread. I wonder what was posted. Anyone know?...

by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2020 10:40 PM

All my post are cruel sexualized homophobic slurs. So none of them have been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2020 10:43 PM

He should ignore those still saying negative stuff a lot him. He made a major mistake. He doesn’t owe the public any details about his life. He should be working to Strengthen his marriage, love his family, deal with substance use, develop healthy support, and to live according to his faith. I wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2020 10:45 PM

r73

I presume you have certain posters blocked.

by Anonymousreply 76July 20, 2020 11:02 PM

Quick question, If the white meth queen he was with or the "doctor" that was called took the pictures (because the guy taking them was barefoot) could they have stripped him naked and posed him as well?

by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2020 11:13 PM

Gillum needs to recover quickly, admit everything and beg forgiveness from his constituents, come out as gay - and run against one of the most disastrous Governors of all time: Ron DeSantis. Gillum could win!

by Anonymousreply 78July 20, 2020 11:19 PM

It wasn't clear that Gillum was pictured in that short video on the bathroom floor. I don't doubt that Gillum was caught with his pants down, of course.

by Anonymousreply 79July 20, 2020 11:23 PM

Uh no r78. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 80July 20, 2020 11:26 PM

R76, thank you. I wasn’t aware of having blocked anyone, but I clicked on the icon, and there they were. Must’ve hit them while scrolling...

by Anonymousreply 81July 20, 2020 11:29 PM

[quote]I feel he's a good human being and he would have been a good governor.

Yes, meth users are well known for their integrity and excellent decision-making.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2020 12:23 AM

The state of Florida would be better off with Gillum as governor whether he has male hookers and meth or not.

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2020 12:49 AM

I haven't watched much video of him before, is that always his speaking manner? I mean the emoting and the over-enunciation of every syllable. He was a little like a youth pastor trying too hard to be emphatic for a group of slow teenagers.

Liked the three pics of his kids carefully arranged so as to be entirely within shot, and the Florida baseball cap on the other shelf. Is it gonna work? I'm thinking no.

"My wife knows everything that I am, and everything that I am not, and she chooses to love me anyway" did seem rather like a nod towards the elephant.

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote] Why would this guy ever have run for Governor of Florida, if he knew that he had secret sex with men, AND was a drug fiend?

I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2020 1:10 AM

Oh snap.

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2020 1:11 AM

Is "life partner" smoothing the future reveal of a life partner with a penis?

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2020 1:15 AM

He mentions writing. Could he have a book planned already?

by Anonymousreply 88July 21, 2020 1:16 AM

Can you imagine what would have happened if he'd won the election, and then ended up as Biden's running mate ... and the scandal broke AFTER? It would be like Thomas Eagleton X 1000.

by Anonymousreply 89July 21, 2020 1:47 AM

Thankfully that didn’t happen

by Anonymousreply 90July 21, 2020 1:54 AM

He's welcome to join my mens prayer group.

by Anonymousreply 91July 21, 2020 2:07 AM

Only if he gives good head, right Mike?

by Anonymousreply 92July 21, 2020 2:08 AM

I will accept Andrew into my....heart.

by Anonymousreply 93July 21, 2020 2:12 AM

We are all there to learn, r92.

by Anonymousreply 94July 21, 2020 2:12 AM

R8 that a good one, that’s funny

by Anonymousreply 95July 21, 2020 2:13 AM

He needs to get better taste in bottoms asap! This no neck fug bald makes my skin crawl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 21, 2020 1:01 PM

So was this a coming out statement? Lots of talk about shame, not being able to be who you are, suppressing, not being "your truest self," but no "I'm gay."

Is this the best he could do?

by Anonymousreply 97July 21, 2020 1:14 PM

[Quote] This no neck fug bald

I don't think Andrew was lucking at that end of him.

by Anonymousreply 98July 21, 2020 1:52 PM

I was at least expecting him to do a Jim McGreevy and have his wife next to him while he announce to the world that he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 99July 21, 2020 3:35 PM

His wife probably knows. They've been together since undergrad so she could be the ambitious one pulling those strings. Black wives can be a lot of pressure. Remember Michelle threatened to leave Barack when he first decided to get into politics instead of pursuing corporate success.

by Anonymousreply 100July 21, 2020 3:36 PM

As bad as Ron DeSantis is, do you think this boozy gay mess would have done any better job managing Miss Rona in Florida?

by Anonymousreply 101July 21, 2020 3:39 PM

R100, you sound ignorant

by Anonymousreply 102July 21, 2020 3:48 PM

Ms. Gollum should have run this by her sponsor first.

by Anonymousreply 103July 21, 2020 3:53 PM

My precious.

by Anonymousreply 104July 21, 2020 4:00 PM

I think he wanted to apologize and not get into messy details about sexuality and drug addiction. Maybe he'll address other issues down the line. I expect he and his wife may part ways in about a year or two or they'll reach an arrangement that works for both of them. I wish him all the best. He won't have a political future, he might get something else like a few commission appointments, board seats on charities, that sort of thing. Maybe even a teaching position at a university in Florida after pursuing a law degree or masters.

by Anonymousreply 105July 21, 2020 4:28 PM

He should take the teaching position. He can be around a lot of impressionable young men that he can get to know and maneuver them into various positions.

by Anonymousreply 106July 21, 2020 4:31 PM

R101

Yes. 100% Andrew Gillum would do way better than DeSantis. If you think otherwise your brain is mush.

by Anonymousreply 107July 21, 2020 4:34 PM

He didn't want to apologize. He wanted to test the waters. He's a salesman. What will he sell next?

by Anonymousreply 108July 21, 2020 4:38 PM

His ass

by Anonymousreply 109July 21, 2020 4:44 PM

I always thought he was gay. Nice to know that my gaydar is still in working order.

by Anonymousreply 110July 21, 2020 4:55 PM

r100 = freeper troll trying to trash black people and the Obamas

by Anonymousreply 111July 21, 2020 4:56 PM

R34's video feels so Jesus-y, my deep-seated suspicion of religious types comes into play. I have a bad feeling that Gillum is in counseling with some bullshit pastor, where he's being trained to disassociate from his own emotionality (again) -- especially from that icky homosexual part.

by Anonymousreply 112July 21, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote] Only if he gives good head, right Mike?

We would definitely be willing to pray with Andrew if he needs help in that area.

by Anonymousreply 113July 21, 2020 6:01 PM

Screw him. He’s a phony.

by Anonymousreply 114July 21, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote]As he trips over the tail of the giant elephant stretched out on his fainting couch. -R3

[quote]"My wife knows everything that I am, and everything that I am not, and she chooses to love me anyway" did seem rather like a nod towards the elephant. -R84

[quote]He called the other man a friend. Quick internet searches showed that the man was also an escort. -The New York Times

Interesting how mainstream media can also only muster a slight nod towards said elephant, quickly muttering certain details in the direction of their shoes. It's no wonder Gillum can't say "gay" or "bisexual" out loud, in the world in which we live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 21, 2020 7:15 PM

He looks great, I'll give him that. He's lost some weight.

by Anonymousreply 116July 21, 2020 11:47 PM

His hair looks shellacked on his head, like Jermaine Jackson’s.

by Anonymousreply 117July 22, 2020 12:55 AM

His career in Democratic politics and TV punditry is DUNZO. He has no credibility until he speaks his entire truth as a gay/bisexual man who enjoys sex outside of his marriage with men. We should hold him to the standard of TRUTH. Also, rehab for alcohol is the least of his issues. What about all the drugs he ingested that night?

by Anonymousreply 118July 22, 2020 12:58 AM

Ignoring the elephant in the room won't help him make a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 119July 22, 2020 1:06 AM

This just makes me appreciate out gay politicians more

by Anonymousreply 120July 22, 2020 1:08 AM

Does anyone really think he did this because he lost his race? Yea no, he's been doing the drugs and male hooker thing for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 121July 22, 2020 1:09 AM

Can we celebrate the Mondaire Jones's and Ritchie Torres' of the world, two newly elected out gay black men living their truth.

by Anonymousreply 122July 22, 2020 1:14 AM

Poll:

Which is worse, Andrew Gillum with drugs and whores, or Jim McGreevy's bribes and whores?

by Anonymousreply 123July 22, 2020 2:33 AM

Gillum was more tawdry.

by Anonymousreply 124July 22, 2020 7:00 AM

R122 of course we can. This threads about that DL skank Gillum, though.

by Anonymousreply 125July 22, 2020 7:15 AM

His career was doing great, until he acted like a fool.. What an idiot and hisfamily has to pay. What a jaxckass.

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2020 7:36 AM

Right now we have an out black and gay politician, the mayor of small town outside of Philadelphia who has been catching hell from racists and homophobes. But he walks without shame, his head up. He didn’t pretend to be something he isn’t just to get votes. Gillum is a fool who wants to have his cake and eat it too.

by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2020 2:34 PM

[quote] a fool who wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Well, technically, the cake belonged to Nurse Methy . . . .

Who, but the way, was complaining in his IG story the other day about having to lose his love handles. I thought drugs helped to keep the weight off.

by Anonymousreply 128July 22, 2020 4:23 PM

I guess Nurse Methy is only nursing milkshakes these days?

by Anonymousreply 129July 22, 2020 4:27 PM

His real fault is the wasteful way he just sprayed those precious drugs all over the crib. Probably paid for them out of campaign funds

by Anonymousreply 130July 22, 2020 4:35 PM

I can't believe Doctor Meijas (sp?) still hasn't been pictured. I believe he's mid/late 50s, but there should still be a pic of him somewhere online.

by Anonymousreply 131July 22, 2020 4:42 PM

I want to fuck him so hard and deep and badly. Sexy ass mofo. I love a married man with a taste for 2 day fuck sessions. My big D. A hotel party, ordering in supplies. I gave up that kind of thing a few years back but Ima gone make an exception for Andy G.

by Anonymousreply 132July 23, 2020 1:44 AM

[Quote] I want to fuck him so hard and deep and badly.

You won't be able to do it any better than Andrew's life choices.

by Anonymousreply 133July 23, 2020 1:46 AM

You have issues r132

by Anonymousreply 134July 23, 2020 1:49 AM

Well, at least he didn't mention GOD and Jesus. That was refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 135July 23, 2020 1:50 AM

[quote]Maybe even a teaching position at a university in Florida after pursuing a law degree or masters.

Just like big gay Al Reynolds! I think he should give Al a call so he can teach Andy how to live his best gay life out in these streets.

[quote]The wife pursued him even though it was widely known in college that he was fond of gentleman.

Exactly. You guys have to be kidding yourselves if you think this lady didn't know he was DL. They are like Will and Jada Im sure, everyone just does their own thing and they continue on as long as appearances are kept up.

And Andrew's tea had been floating around Tallahassee for years hunty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 23, 2020 2:01 AM

quiet as it's kept....Andy G is a great fucking ride. Ho - tell room. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 137July 23, 2020 2:15 AM

I had forgotten about Big Gay Al.....someone should set him and Andrew up

by Anonymousreply 138July 23, 2020 2:29 AM

I think they would make a nice couple r138. Really.

by Anonymousreply 139July 23, 2020 2:31 AM

Al Reynolds... Nurse Methy... are differences between the two?

by Anonymousreply 140July 23, 2020 12:39 PM

*are there differences between the two

by Anonymousreply 141July 23, 2020 12:39 PM

Sadly, the truth is, if he had come out as gay, he would never have been the Dem candidate for Gov of Fl

by Anonymousreply 142July 23, 2020 5:22 PM

That's why he should run as a Republican. One day he can be Vice President.

by Anonymousreply 143July 23, 2020 5:25 PM

He looks good with the beard and weight loss. I would tap that Gillum ass faster than you could say Ron DeSantis!

by Anonymousreply 144July 27, 2020 10:07 PM

Ron Standantits...Ron Fandanceslits...Ron Spantanlis...goddammit.

by Anonymousreply 145July 27, 2020 10:11 PM

Mrs Gillum's husband cheated on her with another man. The ultimate rejection.

by Anonymousreply 146July 27, 2020 10:11 PM

Not if the marriage is one of convenience.

by Anonymousreply 147July 27, 2020 10:12 PM

Yet not a single word about being gay... shocker.

by Anonymousreply 148July 27, 2020 10:16 PM

Talks about getting rid of shame yet can't admit to being gay. Ok then.

by Anonymousreply 149July 27, 2020 10:17 PM

R51 You sound like a homophobic cunt from LSA.

by Anonymousreply 150July 27, 2020 10:28 PM

[Quote] I have seen countless men make the same mistake and then go on to live faithfully wit their spouses.

You hang out at a meth lab?

by Anonymousreply 151July 27, 2020 10:30 PM

I still shudder whenever I look at the hideous roided bottom whore that Andrew risked it all for. Meth is a hell of a drug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 27, 2020 10:47 PM

He looks better from another angle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 27, 2020 10:54 PM

[quote] I still shudder whenever I look at the hideous roided bottom whore that Andrew risked it all for

If you think that's bad, then you haven't seen the soiled bedroom sheets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 27, 2020 10:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 27, 2020 10:57 PM

The body's not bad, but the nipple piercings have to go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 27, 2020 10:58 PM

R154 DISGUSTUNG and the bottom is the one that always has “accidents” so not only does that ugly bald weird shaped headed hoe not have a neck he can’t even douche.

by Anonymousreply 157July 27, 2020 11:07 PM

Nah. People often shit themselves in a medical emergency. It could have been Gillum from ODing.

by Anonymousreply 158July 27, 2020 11:08 PM

Sorry R158, but I'm pretty sure it was that nasty AZZ bottom.

Those sheets are SOILED and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 159July 27, 2020 11:12 PM

Of course, once he finally does come out, he will he hailed as a hero. We will be told white surpremacy makes it impossible for gay black men to come out. Nevermind the fact that many, many gay white and black people come out in the face of significant challenges everyday. We will be told that we were wrong for expecting someone who had meth fused gay sex in a hotel to come out. In fact, they will probably blaim white gay men for the whole odeal.

Fuck that phoney closet case. Don’t pretend to be progressive and then leave in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 160July 27, 2020 11:24 PM

r156 that's not giillum

by Anonymousreply 161July 27, 2020 11:26 PM

[Quote] Those sheets are SOILED and disgusting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the scene was staged for the photos. Not that Gillum and the prostitute weren't getting down and things went left... but the scene looked like what Dr. Meijas and Co. wanted us to see. It's too convenient that the prostitute was able to let Meijas into the room and only when Meijas gained entry did the prostitute collapse on the bed. I don't believe the story were were sold.

by Anonymousreply 162July 27, 2020 11:31 PM

[Quote] that's not giillum

Gillum left, Nurse Methy right.

by Anonymousreply 163July 27, 2020 11:31 PM

R162 you’re right - that pic was staged. Users/abusers don’t leave pills scattered across the floor, little baggies underfoot and they rarely give a fuck about their blood pressure while PNPing.

And who does the bare foot belong to?

by Anonymousreply 164July 27, 2020 11:55 PM

Where'd the Gillam full frontal go? It seems to have been scrubbed from the inter webs.

by Anonymousreply 165July 28, 2020 12:02 AM

His face wasn't clearly seen. And I've noticed that Gillum has a very uneven complexion. The guy on the floor didn't.

by Anonymousreply 166July 28, 2020 12:11 AM

What is up with Andrew's skin anyway? Did he have acne or something?

by Anonymousreply 167August 4, 2020 5:21 PM

If he could have denied it, he would have. Don't kid yourself.

by Anonymousreply 168August 4, 2020 8:25 PM

Andrew Gillum and his wife R. Jai Gillum have been interviewed by Tamron Hall for her show and will be aired on September 14.

by Anonymousreply 169September 3, 2020 7:50 AM

R169 This oughta be good. Can't wait to see him tap dance around the gay issues.

Tamron will probably soft ball the interview and not ask him if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 170September 3, 2020 12:03 PM

Tamron is great, but no way in hell will she press Gillum. Especially in front of his wife.

HOWEVER, Tamron is ambitious and wants to be taken seriously after NBC dumped her for that blonde lady from FOX, so maybe she actually will do her duty, and ask him about the drugs and being caught caught naked in a hotel with a known gay escort.

But I doubt it as most likely the questions were submitted in advance.

by Anonymousreply 171September 3, 2020 1:49 PM

Then what would be the point of having Gillum on her show? It's not like he's even high in the public consciousness in September 2020.

by Anonymousreply 172September 3, 2020 4:51 PM

[quote] I actually have more problems with him not dealing with his obvious issues that he had a drug/drink/dick problem in the first place and that he wasn't able to rationally deal with his defeat.

I have compassion for Gillum and his family. I hope he can find a livelihood away from public office. I do question how he could have been so demoralized by his defeat considering that he almost won a red state and had previously only been mayor of a small town. He went from having ZERO national profile to beIng vaulted into the upper strata of future Democratic leaders. His defeat was still a win. If you are a politician you are playing the long game. Beto, Buttigieg and other 'losers' are still regarded as future stars.

Gillum's issues are deeper than he is willing to admit. And if his flame-out could be so easily triggered he is not equipped to be a politician.

by Anonymousreply 173September 5, 2020 4:54 PM

"And if his flame-out could be so easily triggered he is not equipped to be a politician."

I'd say he's more equipped to be a politician than this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 5, 2020 5:00 PM

Before he filmed the video he was sniffing poppers and riding a dildo in his shower!

by Anonymousreply 175September 5, 2020 5:14 PM

Right now Good Morning America is teasing a clip from the Tamron and Andrew Gillum interview. Stay turned.

by Anonymousreply 176September 10, 2020 11:03 AM

r176

What did he say? Whatdidhesay?

by Anonymousreply 177September 10, 2020 11:08 AM

Andrew saying that it was just a friendship relationship when he went to the hotel room no matter what people say about it. He says he doesn't recognize himself as that unconscious person on the floor that was revealed online.

There might be a clip online later. The full interview is airing on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 178September 10, 2020 11:47 AM

[Quote] Andrew saying that it was just a friendship relationship when he went to the hotel room

But it blossomed into something more. And by it, I mean my asshole.

by Anonymousreply 179September 10, 2020 11:56 AM

R34, GAY VOICE FOR AGES.

by Anonymousreply 180September 10, 2020 12:13 PM

The clip is now on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 10, 2020 12:18 PM

"The reason I went to that room is probably no different to how anybody might communicate with someone how they are in a friendship relationship, whatever, with, um, I understand very well what people assume about that."

Who coached him for this interview? Ms. South Carolina?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 10, 2020 12:30 PM

If you're going to try to remain in the closet, it's probably best to avoid sporting facial hair in that style, Mr. Gillum.

by Anonymousreply 183September 10, 2020 12:31 PM

[QUOTE] He says he doesn't recognize himself as that unconscious person on the floor that was revealed online.

Oh, GOD. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 184September 10, 2020 12:55 PM

[Quote] Oh, GOD.

He confirms that is was him, though. I wasn't sure that it was. He could have denied the still was of him.

by Anonymousreply 185September 10, 2020 12:58 PM

[Quote] He confirms that is was him, though. I wasn't sure that it was. He could have denied the still was of him.

His big uncut cock was widely praised. Who wouldn't want to take credit for that?

He shouldn't have even done the interview, it already sounds like a cringe fest, and any sane person knows what went down, regardless of what bs he says. But I guess he wants back in the spotlight, and I for one will be tuning in to Tamron's new show for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 186September 10, 2020 2:06 PM

Fuck off with this "we were just friends" bullshit, Andrew. Until you can be honest with yourself, I have no time for you.

by Anonymousreply 187September 10, 2020 2:33 PM

[quote]The video at [R35] is not the whole video.

Neither is. The director's cut has him stripping naked, putting on a Josephine Baker banana skirt then up on the desk for some WAP choreography.

by Anonymousreply 188September 10, 2020 2:44 PM

OMG, he went deeper into the closet. He has learned nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 189September 10, 2020 3:39 PM

OMG? You're surprised?

by Anonymousreply 190September 10, 2020 3:41 PM

NurseMethy is now on Twitter and has an OF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 11, 2020 3:28 AM

Does Nurse Methy do custom videos? I'd like him to do a series of naughty videos where he sports a neck ring (rings?). It's for his own good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 11, 2020 3:32 AM

That woman is gonna stick by him after he was caught playing butt games with a white male prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 193September 11, 2020 4:32 AM

She pursued him for three years. He was known to be gay in college.

by Anonymousreply 194September 11, 2020 4:47 AM

Is he still denyingbeing gay? wtf?!

by Anonymousreply 195September 13, 2020 2:48 PM

It’s a lavender marriage. The wife already knew. Why are people acting like that’s not the case?

by Anonymousreply 196September 13, 2020 2:54 PM

He came out. MARY!

by Anonymousreply 197September 14, 2020 3:47 PM

Andrew Gillum on Tamron Hall Show

“You didn’t ask the question but I don’t identify as gay. I identify as bisexual. I’ve never shared that publicly before."

R. Jai Gillum, his wife, says that “so many people just don’t understand bisexuality.”

“I just believe that love and sexuality exists on a spectrum. All I care about is what’s between us and what agreement we make.”

by Anonymousreply 198September 14, 2020 4:08 PM

[Quote] what agreement we make

The claim that she knew back since their college days gets more and more believable.

by Anonymousreply 199September 14, 2020 4:09 PM

Wow, I'm actually surprised he came out as anything, really

by Anonymousreply 200September 14, 2020 4:10 PM

They can't be so naive as to think he can come out and that they can continue as a political couple. I expect they'll quietly divorce. He will try to become a media figure/pundit/whatever. R Jai will want him to do well in order to get child and spousal support.

by Anonymousreply 201September 14, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote] I just believe that love and sexuality exists on a spectrum

And meth-head gay hustlers are part of the spectrum's invisible light

by Anonymousreply 202September 14, 2020 5:36 PM

Mrs. Gillum? Call me, honey.

by Anonymousreply 203September 14, 2020 6:32 PM

He seems like the classic bisexual to me, honestly, one of those guys who pairs up with women early on and men later in life.

by Anonymousreply 204September 14, 2020 6:41 PM

The wife’s name is “R Jai”? Are you fucking kidding me?

by Anonymousreply 205September 14, 2020 7:12 PM

r204, he just seems like a closet queen to me. You don't see him partying with female strippers and porn stars, just gay guys

by Anonymousreply 206September 14, 2020 7:14 PM

I didn't see this. So he really came out as bi? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 207September 14, 2020 8:51 PM

Damn, Florida could have had yet another queer governor!

by Anonymousreply 208September 14, 2020 8:58 PM

Good for him. If only the closet queers in the GOP would follow suit and at least admit bisexuality as well. I wonder how many times proud new papa Matty Gaetz has hit on Andrew over the years? Or does he only creep on young Cuban men like his brand new baby boy Nestor?

by Anonymousreply 209September 14, 2020 9:18 PM

Gillum comes out and there is no extra thread on this? With, like 300 responses in 2 hours. Exhausted, Gurls?

by Anonymousreply 210September 15, 2020 3:01 AM

The relevant thread is here, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211September 15, 2020 3:52 AM

Thank you doll, R211. The search function in DL is useless, I am afraid to say.

by Anonymousreply 212September 15, 2020 4:51 AM

R1, he came out as bisexual last week.

First, good for him.

Second, good for the community.

Third, it's politically astute to come out publicly in an election year with so many important issues are in the news. Andrew Gillum's coming out and rehab will be on page 10. When Mayor Gillum does run for political office again, his stint in rehab and his bisexuality will be old and unimportant news. Andrew Gillum is bisexual? Big deal.

Next stop the House of Representatives. It's too soon for him to run for Senator or Governor.

by Anonymousreply 213September 15, 2020 1:15 PM

His wife is R.Jai. Does this R stand for something?

by Anonymousreply 214September 15, 2020 1:23 PM

Retha.

by Anonymousreply 215September 15, 2020 1:25 PM

[quote] His wife is R.Jai. Does this R stand for something?

Yes -- "Resilient"

by Anonymousreply 216September 15, 2020 3:29 PM

Rideordie

by Anonymousreply 217September 15, 2020 3:52 PM

Reallyindenial

by Anonymousreply 218September 15, 2020 4:53 PM

[quote]Why would this guy ever have run for Governor of Florida, if he knew that he had secret sex with men, AND was a drug fiend?

[quote]It's like he had this compelling need to destroy his life.

Posts like this make clear that, for all its pretense sophistication, Datalounge doesn't get human nature. Too much psychobabble and too little philosophy in you people's intellectual diet.

by Anonymousreply 219September 15, 2020 5:11 PM

You people!?

by Anonymousreply 220September 15, 2020 5:12 PM

r219, if you want to act superior, perhaps you should proofread before you post.

That said, I'm not surprised that he ran for office in spite of his demons. Dennis Hastert ran for office after molesting kids, knowing full well that his secrets could be exposed one day.

by Anonymousreply 221September 15, 2020 5:28 PM

R221 - that closeted, piggy poser Matt Gaetz ran and won in Florida also. He has dropped one political land mine after the next and shockingly has kept head above water even with his repulsive antics. Repugs are easier though - as long as they rabidly suck the cock of the Fuhrer, all is good.

by Anonymousreply 222September 15, 2020 7:41 PM

They are all twisted. Gaetz needs to be called out for his addiction to barely legal Cuban pinga. He is flaunting it in everyone's face, hiding in plain sight. No one will out him or Graham or discuss why Mitch McConnell was discharged from the military for allegedly rubbing cocks in his barracks. Because they tow the party line and does all the things that the right wants them to do, they get away with it. Gaetz knows that many us don't buy that fucking bullshit about his "adopted son"; he's flaunting it.

I hope they all get herpes. They ARE herpes.

by Anonymousreply 223September 19, 2020 3:02 AM

Why doesn't he just say he likes getting high while rentboys fuck his brains out. THAT I could relate to.

by Anonymousreply 224September 19, 2020 3:20 AM

He's a top.

by Anonymousreply 225September 19, 2020 9:55 AM

Yall really thought he was going to go on tv and say he was fucking a big booty hoe in miami? Hes a politician, you can assume there are sidepieces

by Anonymousreply 226September 19, 2020 4:25 PM

anew profile from GQ

[quote]But when I later reached Dyson by phone, he told a very different story and maintained there was no setup. Although the Miami New Times reported that Dyson and Gillum had met the previous spring, Dyson told me the reporter had misunderstood him. In fact, Dyson said, the two first connected a week or two prior on the gay-dating app Grindr and in the days since had met up multiple times for paid sexual encounters. He said Andrew passed out after taking “G,” an ecstasy-type drug often used by gay men to enhance their sex drives, which when combined with alcohol can knock people out. He said that on that night and others, both he and Andrew used G and other drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 5, 2021 1:23 AM

LOL Gillium ghosted the interviewer after he found out he contacted Dyson and got his side of the story.

That girl is hiding something!

by Anonymousreply 228February 5, 2021 2:25 AM

[quote] after taking “G,” an ecstasy-type drug often used by gay men to enhance their sex drives

Not to side track the thread, but why do only gay guys take "G"? Does it not work to enhance the sex drive of straight guys?

by Anonymousreply 229February 5, 2021 2:46 AM

Phony fluff piece to make him look good. He wanted to be what he thought an electable politician was, so he pretended to be a breeder and he and his beard pumped out three kids in succession. Pandering to the black churchgoing vote. They don't take kindly to gays as a rule. But he still fooled around on the side - with men AND drugs. And he's still pandering. I don't like him.

by Anonymousreply 230February 5, 2021 9:32 PM

The escort, Dyson, has an obsession with luxury brand items. On his IG stories you can see him constantly perusing or buying things from Louis Vuitton, D&G, or Versace. Like a once impoverished whore who has struck it rich, he seems to crave the opportunity to purchase status.

by Anonymousreply 231February 5, 2021 10:10 PM

He's not an alcoholic though, he's a meth head. And of course, no mention of the drug-fueled sex with MEN.

by Anonymousreply 232February 6, 2021 1:52 AM

I have no sympathy and no fucks to give. His ambitions and need for power were greater than the need to live his truth.

And what do we know about R. Jai? Is she a bi/lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 233February 6, 2021 3:35 PM

I don't want to hear from him again until his OnlyFans is online.

by Anonymousreply 234February 6, 2021 5:15 PM

[quote] He's not an alcoholic though, he's a meth head.

One does not negate the other. He shows classic alcoholic symptoms. One glaring red flag is that when he was AWOL, his wife automatically presumed he was drunk somewhere or got a DUI. That doesn't come out of the blue. He's been there before. There is no mention of what's involved for his post-detox program of living. No mention of any agreements...is he off musclestuds forever, wife might think so, but I don't.

by Anonymousreply 235February 6, 2021 8:21 PM

He’s full of it. If he thinks that he will resurrect his political career, he’s deluded. Ask former NJ governor McGreevey.

The only politician I know of who resurrected his career and reputation after being outed was Barney Frank. The circumstances are different of course.

by Anonymousreply 236February 9, 2021 2:44 PM

what bout doin drugs with whores in hotels ???? yu gay freak !!!!

by Anonymousreply 237February 9, 2021 3:30 PM

[quote] I still shudder whenever I look at the hideous roided bottom whore that Andrew risked it all for

Actually, I thought his ass looked pretty sweet and totally fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 9, 2021 4:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!