Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm not justifying my existence!

i shouldn't have to use only they pronouns and dress androgynous for you to see me as non-binary :-) #NonBinaryPeoplesDay

If ur here to tell me something transphobic oh i promise you i won't be seeing it anytime soon. you're mad that I'm sexy and you're 30-something wasting ur breath on a teenager whos confident with their identity AND looks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 1:16 PM

THE THREAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2020 3:52 PM

Another freak who will whine because s/he is unemployable and can't afford to live where s/he believes s/he's entitled to live. Take a number, honey.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2020 4:05 PM

Tell me your name, and I have no need for pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2020 4:09 PM

"You're valid" is the new compliment for enbies!

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2020 4:09 PM

She flatters herself by thinking I could give a royal flying fuck about her.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2020 4:11 PM

R5 She doesn't care what you think! She's valid regardless! And don't ask for her pronouns, she doesn't owe an explanation to you! She shouldn't have to do anything to have you validate her non-binary nature!

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2020 4:14 PM

What a homely creature. I suspect it identifies as nonbinary because neither of the sexes want to fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2020 4:19 PM

[quote]for you to see me as non-binary

You're invisible to me, so it shouldn't be a problem.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2020 4:25 PM

Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2020 9:44 PM

Oh God, these people should just shut up! All they do is complain, complain and complain how fucked up everything is when they should be reexamining themselves.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2020 9:50 PM

Where is the enby?

All I see is a chubby girl with frizzy hair and a messed up eye.

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2020 10:00 PM

Fascinating, when someone won’t justify their existence, to a community that doesn’t care anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2020 10:15 PM

You're a female, not fooling anyone, not special, and boring us all to death.

Will that be all, Miss?

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2020 11:19 PM

I'm as over trans as much as the next person, but most of these Twitter people are harmless enough. They strike me as social misfits, somewhere on the spectrum, probably mentally ill, who have probably always lacked friends and finally feel they "belong" to something.

Compare loathsome creatures like Rachel Mckinnon (or whatever he's calling himself today). They are the real villains in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2020 11:28 PM

[quote]If ur here to tell me something transphobic oh i promise you i won't be seeing it anytime soon. you're mad that I'm sexy and you're 30-something wasting ur breath on a teenager whos confident with their identity AND looks

Sweetie, we're not mad, glad, sad, or anything else that you're a T.

We're heartbroken that you're an example of what the educational system in the US currently produces.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2020 11:30 PM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2020 12:04 AM

I’m exhausted

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2020 12:13 AM

How dare they

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 2:03 AM

Her parents should be sterilized, as should she.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 2:07 AM

Fair is cancelled but side show goes on. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 2:30 AM

"A teenager whos confident with their identity AND looks" but has to go on Twitter to get adulation, affirmation, and likes.

Sure you are honey 🙄

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 2:37 AM

Son of Popeye, in drag.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 2:43 AM

Is she missing an eye?

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 2:51 AM

R23 🧐

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 12:18 PM

Honey, I’m glad you don’t care what I think. But you’re still assuming that I think about you at all.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 1:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!