Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Connolly Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Co-Worker

Kevin Connolly has been accused of sexually assaulting a cod!3stume designer who he worked with in 2005 on the movie The Gardener of Eden.

Gracie Cox was an assistant costume designer on the movie, which was Kevin's directorial debut. She says that he raped her in a back room at the film's wrap party and before that happened,she says he flirted with her on set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2020 12:58 PM

that's about the gingiest ginge who ever ginged

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2020 9:45 PM

I always thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2020 9:45 PM

I guess she was waiting til he made more money before reporting it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2020 9:46 PM

"here's a throw pillow, now clean yourself up".

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2020 9:49 PM

I've met him a few times around time. Total pocket gay. But also REALLY douchy. Wouldn't be surprised at all if those was true. But who knows.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2020 9:52 PM

*town

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2020 9:53 PM

Rape face.

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2020 9:54 PM

His attorney Marty Singer is scum. I've had dealing with him.

He will try to torment this woman.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2020 9:54 PM

He has beautiful eyes.

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2020 9:55 PM

Well, that certainly wasn't very Christ-like of him.

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2020 9:56 PM

He probably paid her to accuse him.

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2020 9:56 PM

Sorry, I want to see a police report with every accusation. And I want to see the accused sue the accuser for defamation. I'm a woman and I was for me too but now I'm not for believing every woman. I will hear out every woman but I want her new found courage to come with the courage to fill out a police report. Then every accused man who denies it to let the courts sort it out or admit it, apologize, and cash settlement.

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2020 9:59 PM

I totally forgot he existed

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2020 10:02 PM

Big irish beefy ass.

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2020 10:02 PM

[QUOTE] I'm a woman

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2020 10:02 PM

Disappointing.

I liked ENTOURAGE.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2020 10:52 PM

This happened 15 years ago. What was she waiting for? And she didn’t even come forward during Metoo? I don’t believe her.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2020 10:57 PM

Make celebs will have to make women sign some type of form of consent before sex.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2020 10:58 PM

More details:

People at the party remember a fight

Her then-therapist backs it up

Multiple friends say they were told at the time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2020 11:01 PM

He does have rape face. Cold eyes and no lips.

by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2020 11:03 PM

He has the dead eyes of Erna. Only his are a prettier color.

by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2020 11:37 PM

I'd love to rape him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2020 11:50 PM

He’s a Xtian?

by Anonymousreply 23July 15, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote]More details: People at the party remember a fight. Her then-therapist backs it up. Multiple friends say they were told at the time

People at the party remember seeing the accuser's colleague Amy Westcott confront Connolly because she felt the accuser could not give consent because of how inebriated she was.

The therapist stated in a letter “[Cox] felt she could not say no because of the director’s power over her employment, but that she did not want to have sex with him and was emotionally upset by the incident.”

And her friends recount that she told them she had been drinking and he lured her to the backroom and he raped her.

This is why people should not get wasted because I'm sure this idiot Connolly thought it was a drunken hookup and she views it as rape.

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote] His attorney Marty Singer is scum. I've had dealing with him.

Tell us why you say that.

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2020 12:35 AM

R22 What is stopping you? You only live once.

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2020 12:36 AM

[quote] The therapist stated in a letter “[Cox] felt she could not say no because of the director’s power over her employment, but that she did not want to have sex with him and was emotionally upset by the incident.”

Ok that's 2 different stories. If she was too drunk to consent then she wouldn't be making this professional calculation. And how would her friend know if she was too drunk to consent. She wasn't in her head.

Lots of people have sex when they'd rather not. But that's not r a p e unless they say no.

FIFTEEN years? Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 27July 16, 2020 12:38 AM

r25 If you're guilty of something bad in Hollywood, you hire Marty Singer.

by Anonymousreply 28July 16, 2020 12:45 AM

So was it the "penis-in-vagina" kind of sexual assault or some other kind of sexual assault?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 16, 2020 12:46 AM

And the thread title is factually incorrect. She was his employee at the time, not a coworker.

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2020 1:03 AM

I was abused by my employer. I reckon 90% of employees are abused by their employer.

by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2020 1:05 AM

Never have more than two drinks out at any function.

Also no shots.

by Anonymousreply 32July 16, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote] If you're guilty of something bad in Hollywood, you hire Marty Singer.

How does that make him "scum"?

You do realize that's his job? I am not responsible for my clients' crimes. And, of course, they are not all guilty.

by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2020 2:13 AM

r30. It was the wrap party. I think the job was over.

I don't buy the can't say no to save my job. Say no, get another job, this douche isn't the King of Hollywood. That's called sleeping your way to the top.

If she was so drunk and he was always flirty and hitting on her on set, then her friends should have not let her go alone anywhere with him. Regretting a drunken hookup isn't rape. If it's rape you go to the hospital, you get a rape kit. File a police report and you can let them know you don't know if you want to be a witness or not but at least you filed at the time.

by Anonymousreply 34July 16, 2020 2:16 AM

[quote]The therapist stated in a letter “[Cox] felt she could not say no because of the director’s power over her employment, but that she did not want to have sex with him and was emotionally upset by the incident.”

[quote]Ok that's 2 different stories. If she was too drunk to consent then she wouldn't be making this professional calculation. And how would her friend know if she was too drunk to consent. She wasn't in her head.

EXACTLY. This is more like too drunk to consent, but just in case, afraid for the job. It makes no sense. The story is simply not credible based on the currently reported details.

Yeah, unfortunately, I no longer believe reports of this nature when reported to the media as the first step 15 years after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 35July 16, 2020 2:29 AM

Isn't he like 5'4" on a good day? Is the alleged victim also midget-adjacent?

by Anonymousreply 36July 16, 2020 3:04 AM

Alternate reality: this happens... He later hooks her up with a high-paying studio job. She never says shit.

Rape allegations like this happen when pussy is used as an ATM card and no cash comes out. Men & Women should be segregated. Straight men will never stop doing this and women now hold almost all the cards. I would never want to be straight now.

by Anonymousreply 37July 16, 2020 3:57 AM

Did he have to climb on to a foot stool to enter her?

by Anonymousreply 38July 16, 2020 3:29 PM

I can't reveal my Marty Singer story without revealing who I am.

But he is a nasty piece of work.

I called his bluff and he did back down. But only because he knew he had no case. But that didn't stop him from dictating a string of nasty, threatening, single-spaced letters.

by Anonymousreply 39July 16, 2020 3:32 PM

But did he fuck her ass or pussy? One is rape the other is used to keep a girl's V card intact.

by Anonymousreply 40July 16, 2020 3:43 PM

WHOOO???

by Anonymousreply 41July 16, 2020 3:44 PM

"Next thing I knew, he was in me. But, alas, not deeply."

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2020 3:53 PM

He looks creepy and broken.

by Anonymousreply 43July 16, 2020 3:53 PM

Read the article. She has many people to corroborate her story . In 2005 the climate re rape in Hollywood was much different. Her next job was to work in LA on entourage but she decided not to because of the assault so she stayed in NYC. In Hollywood retaliation is real. He basically lured her to a small back room flipped her over and raped her and threw a pillow at her and told her clean herself up. Amy saw she was upset as the my came back to the party ( he told her to wait a few minutes so they would not be seen together) and confronted Kevin immediately. Kevin can try to down play but he did that shit. I hope more women come forward.

by Anonymousreply 44July 16, 2020 4:03 PM

Wait .. I thought it was that THIS OLD HOUSE guy.

My mistake.

by Anonymousreply 45July 16, 2020 4:07 PM

I suppose in his mind all it takes for it to be consensual was that she didn't violently resist. That's all the signs of "attraction" a straight guy needs to think he has the go-ahead to fuck a woman then and there.

by Anonymousreply 46July 16, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote]"After he came, he threw a pillow at me, and said, "Clean yourself up."

What a romantic charmer. This one's a keeper, girls!

by Anonymousreply 47July 16, 2020 4:21 PM

I think many of you didn't read the full article. It sounds like the douche bag did it. I don't care how long ago it was. He's a piece of shit with a Napoleon complex.

by Anonymousreply 48July 16, 2020 4:31 PM

He's only 5'5" tall. How raped can one be by a dick attached to a body that small?

by Anonymousreply 49July 16, 2020 4:34 PM

He punched me in the mouth

by Anonymousreply 50July 16, 2020 4:40 PM

[quote]It sounds like the douche bag did it.

That's good enough for me. Fry him.

by Anonymousreply 51July 16, 2020 4:41 PM

Jesus, some of you guys make me so glad I'm not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 52July 16, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote]Well, that certainly wasn't very Christ-like of him.

More like Mohammed, who married a child.

by Anonymousreply 53July 16, 2020 4:42 PM

[quote]Make celebs will have to make women sign some type of form of consent before sex.

Then they will say they were forced to sign it.

by Anonymousreply 54July 16, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote]Kevin completely understands Amy’s displeasure with the consensual act that transpired between Kevin and Gracie 15 years ago, after production had wrapped and they were no longer working together on the movie.

Oh, what a great take, Kevin's publicist. Covering aaaalll the legal bases there with that faux-understanding statement.

by Anonymousreply 55July 16, 2020 4:47 PM

I’m shocked that someone from Entourage would objectify a woman like this. Shocked!

by Anonymousreply 56July 16, 2020 4:48 PM

R17 Isn't metoo still going on?

by Anonymousreply 57July 16, 2020 4:50 PM

It would never be considered rape or rape rape if Kevin did it to me.

by Anonymousreply 58July 16, 2020 4:50 PM

So she said she was a little tipsy in the article where others are saying she was too drunk to consent?

I don't know about this - why now? I can see this happening, but something seems weird.

by Anonymousreply 59July 16, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote] called his bluff and he did back down. But only because he knew he had no case. But that didn't stop him from dictating a string of nasty, threatening, single-spaced letters.

R59, thanks for clarifying. I understand you not wanting to reveal more.

Good for you for holding your ground but it seems to me he was just doing his job. So not actually scum then. I hope you weren't too traumatized by those nasty letters.

by Anonymousreply 60July 16, 2020 5:07 PM

[quote]Read the article. She has many people to corroborate her story

We did read the article - which is why her claims are dubious.

by Anonymousreply 61July 16, 2020 5:13 PM

Of all the guys to get raped by off that show he's the very last one Id want . The midget thing,the lack of sexual energy,the very blandness of his being. Blech !

by Anonymousreply 62July 16, 2020 5:14 PM

Damn. He never touched my Cox.

by Anonymousreply 63July 16, 2020 5:56 PM

^*Bobcat Goldthwaite voice* Yeah?! Well you got lucky, kid! On the set of that show I was—VIOLated!! RepEATEDLY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 16, 2020 10:09 PM

Mart Singer, scum with a job.

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2020 12:32 AM

r50

So that is how that happened

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2020 12:39 AM

If you're going to get raped by a celebrity, too bad it has to be such a minor one. Seriously, why does this has-been even have a publicist these days? He's a little box of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2020 1:17 AM

It is SO insulting to be raped by such a minor, midget celebrity!

by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2020 1:22 AM

He's Leonardo DiCaprio's BFF!!!

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2020 1:28 AM

Why would some off you try to negate any rape story for no reason, I'll never undrerstand. This sounds extremely believable. That other woman did not scream at Connolly because she was against adults hooking up under the influence as a general concern, but because the raped woman looked distressed at first glance. Jesus.

I can easily buy that Connolly didn't consider this rape-rape, but he's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2020 10:37 AM

NEVER stick it in a fish.

If you just follow that simple rule, you will save yourself a universe of trouble. And money.

by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2020 12:28 PM

YOU’RE SHORT!!!

by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2020 12:48 PM

I actually thought he was the most bangable of the Entourage bros. No longer.

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2020 1:10 PM

CRAZY EYES

by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2020 1:29 PM

He is so cute. Plus he has a nice voice.

by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2020 1:30 PM

Well that certainly outweighs his rape tendencies, R75.

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2020 1:36 PM

[quote]This sounds extremely believable.

That is reason enough to convict him. Who needs evidence?

by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2020 2:49 PM

The short jokes on here are making me LOL. How would you rank your preferred rapists from "Entourage," r62? Who would be first?

by Anonymousreply 78July 17, 2020 3:39 PM

R78 why Kevin Dillon of course ! There was once an Old reliable clip that had a guy that I swore was Kevin ,havent been able to find it since . The 1st time I saw Kevin on a movie I thought "Thats the guy from Old Reliable ! " been hot for him every since .

by Anonymousreply 79July 17, 2020 3:59 PM

Isn't he one of the guys on This Old House?

by Anonymousreply 80July 17, 2020 7:19 PM

r77 Yeah, this actually has fantastic witnesses right there in the article. A conviction would seem liikely. But there is no courtcase, just us being informed by the media that he is a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 81July 17, 2020 10:31 PM

He came a long way from [italic]Unhappily Ever After[/italic]. I'm surprised by how obscure this show is now. It ran on The WB from 1995 to 1999 with 100 episodes. I know The WB was a small niche network and Unhappily was a Married... with Children rip-off but I find it fucking hilarious. Kevin never lost his Long Island accent either and didn't seem to age well. Still looks like a cute leprechaun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 28, 2020 5:35 PM

Still looks the same since Unhappily Ever After.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 28, 2020 5:35 PM

Kevin probably has the dirt on his best friends Tobey and Leo.

by Anonymousreply 84September 28, 2020 5:40 PM

Leo's boyfriends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 28, 2020 5:41 PM

LOCK ‘IM UP!

by Anonymousreply 86September 28, 2020 6:08 PM

Does he have the Irish curse?

by Anonymousreply 87September 28, 2020 6:32 PM

This will be a slam dank lawsuit. Kevin Connolly has rapey vibes coming out of his pores, the jury will sniff it two seconds into the trial.

by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2020 7:10 PM

He should be frogmarched through the village square with a shaved head.

Then the trial may begin.

by Anonymousreply 89September 28, 2020 10:27 PM

[quote]He should be frogmarched through the village square with a shaved head.

Yes, because what he did was so much worse than collaborating with the local Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 90September 28, 2020 10:36 PM

How much did he pay in taxes last year?

by Anonymousreply 91September 28, 2020 11:18 PM

I disagree that you have to say no for it to be considered rape. The mere absence of yes makes it rape. Watch the end of The Morning Show.

by Anonymousreply 92September 28, 2020 11:28 PM

The fact that you don't have to say no to sex for it to count as rape now is so dangerous. It basically gives leverage to people who want money, psycho spurned lovers who are pissed at people for breaking up with them, etc. The fact that someone who agreed to having sex with you can now change their mind about consent AFTER the sex occurred is dangerous. But then again, I don't care because I'm not a straight man and straight men are the only people who have to worry about this. Gay men don't use rape accusations as weapons for personal gain, save for Mrs. Anthony Rapp, but even his plan didn't exactly work out.

by Anonymousreply 93September 29, 2020 2:39 AM

Gay men can't use rape accusations to their benefit like women can because in order for that to work people have to see you as a victim who is capable of being taken advantage of. Nobody gives a fuck about gay men or their suffering so they can't profit off of being a victim.

by Anonymousreply 94September 29, 2020 2:42 AM

[quote] Gay men can't use rape accusations to their benefit like women can because in order for that to work people have to see you as a victim who is capable of being taken advantage of. Nobody gives a fuck about gay men or their suffering so they can't profit off of being a victim.

Are you kidding? The bigots would be like "Well, would you look at that: A GAY PERVERT Of course, he's a creep who has to rape others! They all have to do that, you know?"

by Anonymousreply 95September 29, 2020 2:53 AM

R95 Nobody cares about gays raping other gays. Kevin Spacey was lightning in a bottle. Straight people only care when it's a gay raping a straight.

by Anonymousreply 96September 29, 2020 2:54 AM

What happened to the Entourage guys careers? Jeremy piven and Adrian Grenier were both supposed to be breakout stars but they both kinda imploded.

by Anonymousreply 97September 29, 2020 3:02 AM

Is this rape-rape?

by Anonymousreply 98September 29, 2020 3:13 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 99September 29, 2020 3:14 AM

Honestly, I know so many straight guys that still have this entitlement feeling with women. Many are delusional and think girls secretly want them and if they could get away with it, they would be super sexually aggressive. We are just seeing actual backlash towards this misogynistic behavior. I'm still all about innocence until proven guilty though.

by Anonymousreply 100September 29, 2020 9:16 PM

You know nothing about rape, R93, Men have raped women who were practically unconscious in the past and gotten away with it by saying "She didn't say no". What's more, some women simply freeze up with fear or something else, rendering them unable to say anything or fight back.

All a guy has to do is make sure the woman is into it and actually participating. If he can't do that, he might as well be humping a hole in the wall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 29, 2020 9:26 PM

@Evolution time to x the D

by Anonymousreply 102September 29, 2020 9:38 PM

OK so are Leo, Lukas and Tobey gonna help bail out Kevin?

by Anonymousreply 103September 29, 2020 9:50 PM

[quote] He does have rape face. Cold eyes and no lips.

Yes, rapey face, for sure

by Anonymousreply 104September 29, 2020 10:29 PM

I can believe this story because he seems like a d-bag. I do have some questions though... if they were supposed to go out and smoke why go into a private room? Why if he'd been hitting on her would she trust him? If she couldn't consent because she was drunk what the hell was he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 105September 29, 2020 10:37 PM

That he was her employer, and she was unlikely to resist even if she wanted to?

Scummy Casey Affleck did the same thing to a female editor.

by Anonymousreply 106September 29, 2020 10:53 PM

Why isn't he in gaol?

by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2020 12:57 PM

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2020 12:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!