Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Loki actor Tom Hiddleston moves in with rumoured girlfriend Zawe Ashton

Last year, rumours sparked that Tom Hiddleston was dating Zawe Ashton. However, the actor's friends denied the rumours. Now, it seems like not only are the rumoured couple dating but they have also moved in together. While the two actors have been tight-lipped about their romantic relationship, a new report claims that the Loki star has moved in with the gorgeous actress in Atlanta. The two sparked dating rumours almost a year ago after they grew closer when they starred in the West End play Betrayal.

Sources have told The Sun that the Marvel Cinematic Universe actor and the Fresh Meat star have spent the last few weeks in the US. There could be a possibility that the two could spend the remaining year together in the country. Apparently, they have flown down to Atlanta, where Hiddleston has set up a home with his dog Bobby. The actor set up base in Atlanta earlier this year for he was expected to film for his Disney Plus show Loki.

An insider informed the UK publication, "Tom and Zawe have stayed quiet about their relationship but she has spent the last few weeks with him in the US. They are very well suited and enjoy the quieter side of life away from the glitz and glamour of the showbiz world."

The grapevine added, "Their lives are typically very busy, so spending time together while not working has been ­something they have both embraced. Tom has made a home in Atlanta during lockdown and he is ­expecting to spend the rest of the year there." Last year, an intel told the international outlet that Hiddleston has fallen head over heels for the beautiful actress. "Tom really has fallen for Zawe in a big way. They've actually been together for more than six months. But he is so paranoid about his private life since his relationship with Taylor that he has gone to great lengths to keep this under wraps," the source previously claimed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 25, 2021 11:12 PM

Jealous, bitches?

Told you I was straight.

by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2020 8:20 PM

So... Tom is not gay?!

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote] Told you I was straight.

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2020 8:23 PM

TS's song coming in...

by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2020 8:23 PM

Wow, he looks terrible. Photos I've seen of them together look...awkward. They allude no warmth or chemistry at all.

by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2020 8:25 PM

Will he wear an "I love Z.A." shirt this time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2020 8:26 PM

'I ❤️ Z.A.'

There should be a "Tom is d e r a n g e d" thread, to pair with the Britney thread.

by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2020 8:28 PM

You didn't think we'd know who he was without the "Loki actor" intro?

by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2020 8:29 PM

Cockgobbler Tom Hiddleston ain’t foolin’ nobody.

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2020 8:37 PM

Don't start calling him "Cockgobbler Tom Hiddleston," please, r9, or soon that crazed queen will start shrieking that we have to call him "Cockgobbler Tom Hiddleston" every time we say his name.

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2020 8:41 PM

Do we have proof of Tom's love for gobbling cock?

Or is it just Datalounge being Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2020 8:43 PM

Much as with DM, I like how the Sun takes the piss by calling that actress "gorgeous." She might be a great person in real life, but she looks like a dog's dessert.

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2020 8:44 PM

Is Hiddleston transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2020 8:49 PM

That hairstyle is unfortunate. What was he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2020 8:55 PM

Is he dying? Looks awful in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2020 9:16 PM

She got rotten taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2020 9:17 PM

Isn't Tom Hiddleston a Hollywood has-been?

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2020 10:28 AM

Now we know he's straight (bored already) we can definitely forget all about him. Especially around here. Bye. NEXT!!!

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2020 10:34 AM

He lost whatever looks he had.

by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2020 11:23 AM

He looks intensely professorial these days. But fair play to him, he looks quite comfortable with it and it's probably closer to his real persona than previous attempts at being George Clooney or Brad Pitt.

And if he is either dating Ashton or they're bearding for each other (she looks about as hetero as he does, in my opinion), at least she's a far more reasonable fit for the part. She looks brainy, she's a trained theatre actress, and she has the same sort of plain but appealing sort of looks.

I mean, with Swift, Hiddleston looked like he was playing a better looking Arthur Miller to Swift's Marilyn Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2020 11:44 AM

Who in the hell is Zawe Ashton?

How did their publicists hook them up, and think "now THERE's a match made in heaven!"

This is the worst bearding couple ever!

by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2020 12:14 PM

She looks like a mashup of Meghan Markle and Sarah Paulson.

I’d guess he’s bi, choosing women to partner with, fucking men.

by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2020 12:36 PM

Are the British more tolerant of bisexuality than Americans?

by Anonymousreply 23July 15, 2020 1:56 PM

I guess they’re at the VIP opening of a bakery in pic at OP, Tom is really inhaling that fresh baked cookie aroma!

by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2020 2:07 PM

She's apparently a gorgeous actress, though I've never heard of her and would call her attractive but far from gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 25July 15, 2020 2:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 15, 2020 5:03 PM

Tom seems far more interested in Charlie Cox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 15, 2020 5:08 PM

Taylor Swift must be furious!

by Anonymousreply 28July 15, 2020 5:11 PM

My guess is that Tom and Charlie Cox are the real couple, and Zawe Ashton is just bearding for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 15, 2020 5:25 PM

Charlie’s cock!

by Anonymousreply 30July 15, 2020 6:05 PM

Wonder if he and Zawe have a girl's night once a week. Stay up late, watch movies, drink wine and paint each other's nails. How romantic! Yes, I'm jealous!

by Anonymousreply 31July 15, 2020 6:32 PM

I don't get the impression from their photos that they're crazy in love. They seem very uncomfortable. They look like they don't even like each other. I suppose that might well be true.

by Anonymousreply 32July 15, 2020 8:09 PM

R32 - WTF knows. He's a strange man.

My personal view is he's probably more into himself than he'll ever be into any lover of any persuasion. But I do think his current Cambridge Don look, the rumours about Ashton that they both allowed to circulate (although she denied them when the play was on in NYC), the West End and Broadway forays that were luckily highly successful, were calculated to undo some of the damage that the debacle with Swift did to his image and career.

Exit Swift's latest Toy English Lord of the Manor cum Artiste, enter Serious Actor with Theatre Creds - complete with specs, beard, and theater actress GF.

More than the silly undershirt on that memorable 4 July, I remember a photo of Hiddleston on the front porch of Swift's summer home, with Swift on his lap exchanging a kiss, and a glass of wine in his hand, but Hiddleston's fingers closed so tightly on that glass it's a wonder it didn't shatter.

That fist tight around that glass should have told the world everything it needed to know about that escapade.

But they were too busy looking at Swift sprawled across his lap.

by Anonymousreply 33July 15, 2020 10:42 PM

Oh that’s cruel. Does Tom’s boyfriend know about this?

by Anonymousreply 34July 15, 2020 10:54 PM

She is one homely woman. There's some photos of the two of them in a stadium (looks like it might be Wimbledon) and she is not wearing a brassiere and God does she need one.

Given how Tom's aging, she probably appealed to him because he's still prettier than she is.

by Anonymousreply 35July 15, 2020 11:29 PM

He looks like he might have been considered “attractive” back in the 17th century.

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2020 11:32 PM

I think I first became aware of Tom Hiddleston when I saw him in "Crimson Peak." My thought at the time was "THIS guy is considered romantic leading man material?" He was unprepossessing and sickly looking even back then. Another think I thought about him (this after seeing his nude scene): "he has an ass like a woman's."

by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2020 11:47 PM

The only thing that I've seen Tom look attractive in, was AMC's "The Night Manager."

They made him look almost James Bond-ish.

Then it was all downhill from there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2020 11:55 PM

He looks a bit like Daniel Craig here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 15, 2020 11:58 PM

He’s been relegated to streaming now?

by Anonymousreply 40July 16, 2020 3:21 AM

Christ, not this again.

by Anonymousreply 41July 16, 2020 4:52 AM

Lets talk about YOUR love life, Taylor!!!!

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2020 4:54 AM

Zawe Ashton's grandpa was the President and Prime Minister of Uganda.

by Anonymousreply 43July 16, 2020 4:57 AM

R43 - Yes, that was mentioned already.

Of course, "dating" Tom is a good career move for her, because at 35 already she's hardly set the world on fire, she'll probably get more PR out of being his GF than anything else she does.

And Tom needs a GF badly.

Five gets you ten they're engaged by Guy Fawkes. Wedding in the spring at Tom's Mum's place on the Aldridge estate.

by Anonymousreply 44July 16, 2020 10:45 AM

Watch out. Taylor Swift is gonna be angry.

by Anonymousreply 45July 16, 2020 10:53 AM

Swift must have been designing the invitations when she found herself walking along the Aldridge estate in Wellies with Tom, his Mum, and his niece. One of the family already...

She was probably also already measuring the drapes in the drawing room.

by Anonymousreply 46July 16, 2020 5:52 PM

Hiddleston is ugly too, so his beard suits him.

by Anonymousreply 47July 16, 2020 6:00 PM

It’s weird. He can look really handsome or really bad.

The girlfriend isn’t pretty but English celeb men seem to prefer plain women.

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2020 12:11 PM

I was hoping for a hookup between Tom and Lady Kitty Spencer after the Swift debacle.

Except he's not rich enough for her tastes.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2020 12:20 PM

R37 - "I think I first became aware of Tom Hiddleston when I saw him in "Crimson Peak.""

That's too bad. CP was an unmitigated disaster thanks to del Toro's horrible script and bad decisions. The role originally went to Cumberbatch, who pulled out allegedly over "script differences" - translation, Cumberbatch knew a train wreck when he saw one and exited hurriedly), so the role went to Tom.

If you'd seen him as Prince Hal and then Henry V in the BBC's "The Hollow Crown" series you'd have felt differently. I also thought him really good in "I Saw the Light" which I thought a bold stretch for a posh English RADA boy. He did his own playing and singing, as well.

CP was about the worst intro to the talents he has as you could have wandered into.

by Anonymousreply 50July 18, 2020 2:16 PM

Let's hope the woman he keeps private back in England is happy with this arrangement, then!

by Anonymousreply 51July 18, 2020 4:39 PM

R51 - Ashton is English herself, so if there's a woman back in England, it could get very interesting when they can travel back.

by Anonymousreply 52July 19, 2020 1:15 PM

I love his body, but like so many ultra trim men who work to keep fit, his health regimen has done a number on his face. His face has that starved look.

by Anonymousreply 53July 19, 2020 1:20 PM

R52 If the trips to Hampshire stop once he is back in the UK, we will know the Zawe thing is real. However, the Missus left at home has weathered a few storms, so who knows.....

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2020 8:45 AM

When I first came across Zawe in Fresh meat, presumed she was a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2020 9:06 AM

She probably is a lesbian, R55. Particularly because Tom Hiddleston is GAY.

Everyone can tell it's a beard/merkin situation.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2020 1:58 PM

R55 - I saw the production and I can tell you that Ashton had zero female sexual charisma - albeit this is from someone who, er, might not be that "attuned" to it.

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2020 4:55 PM

R56 I think the right term is a willing cuckold rather than gay.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2020 5:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2020 9:52 PM

She's more attractive than he is. I always thought he looked like a rodent

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2020 9:54 PM

R59 - If the stalker has taken a good look at him now, she's probably ditched him to stalk Timothee Chalamet.

Like the old Cumberbatch stalkers mourning the loss of their "Dorkybatch" to the reality of an over-40 man who wanted a wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 61July 21, 2020 12:51 PM

I ❤️ Z. Ashton.

by Anonymousreply 62July 21, 2020 1:13 PM

Hiddleston' penis has been in at least one vagina which is mine. Therefore, if anything, he is technically Bi.

by Anonymousreply 63August 8, 2020 9:33 PM

R11 it’s just all of the old boomer queens and their wishful thinking. They think every man is gay.

by Anonymousreply 64August 8, 2020 9:38 PM

R64, as opposed to wishful thinking fangirls who think there are no gays in showbiz

by Anonymousreply 65August 8, 2020 10:06 PM

[quote] Hiddleston' penis has been in at least one vagina which is mine. Therefore, if anything, he is technically Bi.

Momma, your MUSSY is NOT a vagina.

Now move along, toots.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2020 12:59 AM

R66 Mussy? May I recommend a biology class for you, Lad. Yes, I am a woman, but before I get groaned at for being on here, I am a bi female with mostly gay friends and we talk about this board. Hiddleston was a offer I could not pass up when the opportunity arose. So, I offer confirmation that he does indeed sleep with females.

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2020 10:01 AM

He'd only have a 'girlfriend' if they had a dick.

by Anonymousreply 68August 9, 2020 10:24 AM

Well, r67?

How was he? Good? Bad? Hung? Average?

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2020 10:42 AM

This must be a surprise for his live-in boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2020 11:59 AM

R69 Above average size though package is mostly balls, and unfortunately average in everything else. Not really anything special, I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2020 12:58 PM

Tom Hiddleston is English. Prince Harry has Meghan Markle. Tom Hiddleston may have wanted a Meghan Markle of his own.

it's the best I can do. Work with it.

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2020 4:20 PM

"Mussy? May I recommend a biology class for you, Lad. Yes, I am a woman, but before I get groaned at for being on here, I am a bi female with mostly gay friends and we talk about this board. Hiddleston was a offer I could not pass up when the opportunity arose. So, I offer confirmation that he does indeed sleep with females."

Suuuuuureeeee. We believe you. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2020 5:10 PM

This sounds about as believable as the "Tom-hooking- up -with- a -black -model -he-met- in-an-elevator" rumour. R67

by Anonymousreply 74August 10, 2020 12:26 AM

Ouch...and that's why no one posts anything juicy!

by Anonymousreply 75August 10, 2020 8:20 AM

For the record, he is uncut, natural light brown bush (no back, sack and crack wax, I'm afraid) and is very clean.

by Anonymousreply 76August 10, 2020 10:59 PM

Do you think he's bi R67/R76? Does he ping IRL?

by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2020 7:27 AM

R77 If he is bi, he is a bottom, that's for sure! Sorry, I didn't have that conversation with him, so really couldn't say.

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2020 9:13 AM

R67 if you hang out with gay men and are bisexual then how did you know Tom was interested in you? You didn’t assume he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 79August 20, 2020 4:56 AM

R79 Really? Do you think I hang out with my male gay friends all the time?! He was definitely after my....erm, lets say very obvious female charms.

by Anonymousreply 80August 21, 2020 11:35 PM

R80 you almost had me until your last post.

by Anonymousreply 81August 22, 2020 12:47 AM

R81 Why? Because I didn't want to.just come out and say I have big tits and obviously not male? Geez

by Anonymousreply 82August 22, 2020 12:20 PM

Anyone else notice that as soon as anything is said about Hiddleston's sex life on here, it's shut down pretty tight? So the question is, has DL grown tired of their old fav , or is their PR work at play?

by Anonymousreply 83October 25, 2020 12:40 PM

R80 - are you the same lady who has been posting on tattle saying Tom is your friends with benefits?

by Anonymousreply 84February 2, 2021 4:54 PM

Out of billions of people on this planet,you'd be hard pressed to find one who's sex life I care about less.

by Anonymousreply 85February 2, 2021 5:00 PM

The big tits admission made me believe her. If you look at the women Tom has really seemed into (like Kat Dennison), they are all buxom. Also, there's footage of him obviously checking out a female reporter's rack. Tom is a tit man, whatever his additional feelings about cock.

by Anonymousreply 86February 2, 2021 5:01 PM

And a mixed-race coupling, too!

by Anonymousreply 87February 2, 2021 5:03 PM

R84 Friends with benefits? Are you 12?!! I am sure that Mr Hiddleston has lots of ladies numbers in his little black book, and that he gets his dick wet as often as he likes. Whoever is posting on tatler, (whatever that is?) is probably one of those who found out she is one of many and is spilling.

by Anonymousreply 88February 3, 2021 12:42 PM

R88. I am repeating the term SHE used, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 89February 3, 2021 1:54 PM

lmao, R88 - very defensive, methinks the fantasist protests too much. Bitch, you came on here to tell all and to protray him as some kind of lothario and then you get all snippy about a question. You got him talked about, that's something seeing his career has been up the shitter since his Swift debacle. He's with Zawe so stop the bullshit, if it were true about you and the other one spilling then Tom surely has the shittiest taste in booty calls (you gonna dispute that term too?) who can't keep their mouths shut. He needs better taste and better PR too. Or is you, tom? Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 90February 6, 2021 9:53 AM

*portray.

by Anonymousreply 91February 6, 2021 9:54 AM

What is it with all these middle aged women who probably haven't seen a penis in real life for the best part of a decade getting all hormonal over Tom Hiddleston. His fandom is truly nuts, the poor bastard.

by Anonymousreply 92February 6, 2021 11:35 AM

Zawe is gay from space.

by Anonymousreply 93February 6, 2021 11:47 AM

R92-Says the idiot who has been exposing his alleged sexual secrets online. We can see your post history, perra.

by Anonymousreply 94February 6, 2021 11:48 AM

Calling people names when they call out your bullshit doesn't detract from your lies. Why post his alleged business online in the first place, R92? You've been called out on other forums , MM.

by Anonymousreply 95February 6, 2021 11:53 AM

It is so nice blocking trolls.

by Anonymousreply 96February 6, 2021 12:33 PM

Aww, diddums. Nothing else to say, Walter Mitty? R92?

I love how the fool posts it's sexual hormonal stories and then tries to call everyone else hormonal and nuts for commenting on it. Your team sucks, Tom. We thought you'd learned something after the Swift shambles. And fans? Please, everyone is laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 97February 6, 2021 12:41 PM

It's so nice calling out liars R96.

by Anonymousreply 98February 6, 2021 12:43 PM

I gotta ask what is the deal with these supposedly gay white bros that are 'surprise' revealed to be secretly involved with black women?

bowie, colin farrell, the lead singer from clann zu

by Anonymousreply 99February 6, 2021 12:52 PM

I have no idea who this MM is, but I feel sorry for the poor cow if she has the Hiddleston fandom chasing her down! They have a habit of going for any woman who attractive and in his vicinity. You have a certain type that wear Loki t shirts and have Loki duvets who haven't got a hope in hell of him looking once at them let alone twice. They must seethe with rage at the thought that someone has seen his face as he cums, and therefore attack anyone online for daring to speak of their Disney Prince in less tham glowing terms. For anyone interested, he is above average, very veiny and loves to do it to music. There you go, enough said!

by Anonymousreply 100February 6, 2021 5:14 PM

lmao, your putdowns are as lame as your stories. The only one who wears shitty t shirts is tom himself. Nice try, MM brought it to the forums and everyone got fed up of hearing his name so it's been banned. And the other forum feel sorry for Zawe. Although he'd be lucky to have any at this point...but sure tom, if it makes you feel better spinning the fan/troll yarn. lol Enough said? no, please we'd love to hear more. What music does he like to do it to? Taylor Swift? What's his come face like? keep going , perra. I've got time.

by Anonymousreply 101February 6, 2021 5:41 PM

Does the come face resemble any of these? R100.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 6, 2021 5:48 PM

R100 - Trying to sell your fantasy lover as a favourite, newflash, he's not attractive. If you said Chris Hemsworth I may be jealous. Try harder.

by Anonymousreply 103February 6, 2021 5:50 PM

R100 - this is what people think of bland Tom.

by Anonymousreply 104February 6, 2021 5:55 PM

here, again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 6, 2021 5:56 PM

Thank goodness the truth is finally out!

by Anonymousreply 106February 12, 2021 10:42 PM

R38, R39 Both of those pictures have the light behind him and the face in shadow.

by Anonymousreply 107February 12, 2021 10:47 PM

R55 mte.

She was very funny on FRESH MEAT, one of the better actors and characters. I knew a girl just like her at university, so the portrayal was very true to life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 12, 2021 11:15 PM

What’s with the argumentative, troll-hunting weirdos mucking up the thread? “Troll” this, “fantasist,” that. Maybe they’re PR distractions like R83 notes. How about either contributing something other than insults to the topic or shutting the hell up?

by Anonymousreply 109February 12, 2021 11:41 PM

She's not ugly but "gorgeous"? They're kidding, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 13, 2021 12:16 AM

Heard they are engaged and rumors she is pregnant. Loki is blowing up right now. They are both in London. Time will tell. Looks like they are at least living together. Taylor screwed up Toms bag so I doubt anything will ever be confirmed with Zawe until that baby pops out. He gotta hold on to that money!

by Anonymousreply 111June 13, 2021 7:28 PM

A beard on his face and a beard on his arm.

by Anonymousreply 112June 13, 2021 7:32 PM

Zawe Ashton at the BAFTA TV Awards 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 26, 2021 2:36 AM

Tom Hiddleston seems to like kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 26, 2021 6:52 PM

If you read the article R21, you’ll see that they starred together in the Harold Pinter play ‘Betrayal’ in London pre Covid. I saw it and bloody good it was too.

by Anonymousreply 115June 26, 2021 6:58 PM

Those kids are adorable. Whose kids are they?

by Anonymousreply 116June 26, 2021 7:37 PM

Marvel Studios' Captain Marvel 2 casts Zawe Ashton as an unknown character who's expected to be the villain in the Marvel Cinematic Universe sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 26, 2021 11:08 PM

R116 Certainly not his. Snip, snip for the eternal playboy!

by Anonymousreply 118June 26, 2021 11:21 PM

Dancing with Zawe at the press night after party for 'Betrayal' on March 13, 2019 in London, UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 27, 2021 12:46 AM

Zawe is hideous. I wonder if Tom helped her get the Captain Marvel 2 role.

by Anonymousreply 120June 27, 2021 10:32 AM

I like Zawe in "Fresh Meat".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 27, 2021 7:05 PM

Tom seemed to be smitten with Rachel Smith, who is Miss USA 2007 and part African-American, when she interviewed him at Comic Con 2013. She, however, friend-zoned him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 28, 2021 12:12 AM

R122 That's the problem as Hiddleston is always being friend-zoned by those that are not rabid fans. It used to be surprisingly easy to get in his pants if you are not a fan because he really does get turned down alot. Sad, but true. Random hook ups are the major source for him to get his dick wet, but don't go beyond that. A few loons has managed to sneak in there in the past, but that has shut down now with the rather successful Zawe rumours.

by Anonymousreply 123July 1, 2021 10:49 AM

Hiddleston has all the sex appeal of the late Max Von Sydow.

by Anonymousreply 124July 1, 2021 10:54 AM

I saw TH and Zane in Betrayal on Broadway. Both are very tall and thin. Quite a stunning couple.

by Anonymousreply 125July 1, 2021 11:09 AM

I don’t get the hot.

by Anonymousreply 126July 1, 2021 11:56 AM

I have just heard from a very reputable female source that Zawe had hit on her a few years back whilst working with her. Now this begs the question is she straight or bi, same as Tom? May be why there's no confirmation with pap shots of the two together just random drips of staged clues for fans who are already planning the wedding and picking baby names. PR with Swift was so bad that it should be used in manuals of how not to do PR relationships, and his PR are trying a different approach.

by Anonymousreply 127July 5, 2021 8:30 AM

Are you speaking from experience R123? Do you have any more gossip? Random hook ups with men, women or both?

by Anonymousreply 128July 5, 2021 9:33 AM

Tom Hiddleston at 2021 BAFTA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 16, 2021 7:06 AM

That was a boring interview.

by Anonymousreply 130July 20, 2021 1:25 AM

He’s not banging the female Loki actress?

by Anonymousreply 131July 20, 2021 3:22 AM

She just had a baby with someone else. They would make a cute couple if she was single.

by Anonymousreply 132July 25, 2021 1:31 AM

I like that people confuse him with Michael Fassbender, and then big dick Mike said "I'm better looking." What a prick.

Not a lot of genetic diversity on those islands.

by Anonymousreply 133July 25, 2021 11:14 AM

Tom Hiddleston joins Claire Danes in Apple Drama Series ‘Essex Serpent’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 25, 2021 11:03 PM

Their foreheads can have children.

by Anonymousreply 135July 25, 2021 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!