Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fag Bashed?

It dawned on me last night that I haven't been fag bashed in years. Neither verbally or physically. Does it still go on often? I last time it happened it was at the Russian River north of San Francisco and that has been years ago. When was the last time some one called you a fag of a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 6:27 PM

The hets say it less often but they're thinking it.

by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2020 7:51 PM

OP once you get old you are just invisible to everyone

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2020 8:09 PM

It is funny you should mention getting old. It was the reason that I thought perhaps no one calls me a fag any more. All old people look gay usually it seems.

by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2020 8:17 PM

What’s a synonym for “gay bashing”?

by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2020 8:21 PM

Every day on Xbox Live.

by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2020 9:57 PM

[quote]What’s a synonym for “gay bashing”?

Poofter pounding?

by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2020 10:49 PM

F word OP strikes again. He is all over this board using the F word at every chance. Often wedging it in to u related content.

Why aren’t people FFing this obvious troll.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 4:46 PM

I’ve never been called a fag to my face and I’m 40. If anyone did I’d probably be in jail for murder.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 4:48 PM

I've been fag bashed verbally before but never physically. I guess I'm lucky in that sense. But then again, I grew up terrified of that sort of thing, so I actively avoided going anywhere in my town where I'd be vulnerable to that kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 4:50 PM

It last happened to me twenty years ago when my job took me to the South. I was a university professor, and yet I was called this by college students (not my own--just dumb frat boys) driving by in cars.

Now i live in the Pacific NW and no one ever has called me that here.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 4:53 PM

What sheltered lives you lead. I was called this yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 5:28 PM

But of course if you mean physically attacked, it has been years - threatened yes, but actually punched? - I'd have to go back 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 5:29 PM

I was called a 'poof' three weeks ago by an obese mouth-breather.

Still plenty of homophobes of all ethnicities in my city.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 5:40 PM

When was the last time I was called a "dyke," or better yet, a "bulldagger"?

All the time, on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 5:43 PM

I don’t associate with anyone who would ever use that word. It’s so low-class it makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 5:43 PM

R14 types butch

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 5:45 PM

I was called fruity recently.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 5:52 PM

R17 = Mrs. Smuckers.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 5:57 PM

A couple of years ago, when I was visiting Budapest with a friend, we were walking down a street and a young woman comes up and grabs my crotch. I took her hand and pushed her away. She called us fags and started yelling at us. We just shrugged our shoulders and kept walking.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 6:22 PM

R19 was she physically hot/crazy, ugly/crazy, drunk maybe?

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 6:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!