Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone else notice the average age of the now deceased "Glee" cast members equals 33?

Rivera 33, Salling 35, Monteith 31. Also, highly likely that all of them had scheduled systematic trauma in their early lives.

In fact, the entire pandemic narrative is blanketed in 33 symbolism.

If I had to guess, I'd say this is a nod by the TPTB to each other in preparation of the next phase of this current shitshow.

I'll post links to the other uncanny 33 symbolism connected to the pandemic. When it's all said and done, they are going to kick our asses back to the Stone Age.

Before any of you come running to this tread with the obligatory, "chicken little, oh, you're so woke, tin hat, take your meds, op is a russian troll," fuck off and eat shit! I'm not talking to you, so don't waste your time commenting. Close the thread and move along. I'm talking to anyone out there who has been paying attention. Not going down without a fight.

by Anonymousreply 134September 13, 2020 8:52 PM

Chicken Little, oh, you're so woke, tin hat, take your meds, op is a russian troll.

by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2020 2:36 AM

Oh great, one of the Twitter psychics found DL

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2020 2:38 AM

Right on schedule just as I predicted, r1 & r2.

by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2020 2:40 AM

[quote] just as I predicted

YOU ARE A PSYCHIC!!!

by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2020 2:42 AM

it's leah michelle's time

by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2020 2:44 AM

“I'll post links to the other uncanny 33 symbolism connected to the pandemic. ”

....well, where are they Op?

by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2020 2:44 AM

You made no mentions of psychics, OP.

Go back to predicting cabins

by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2020 2:44 AM

Here, r6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2020 2:47 AM

More, r6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2020 2:49 AM

Oh my god, this is QAnon-level batshittery.

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2020 2:50 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2020 2:54 AM

Random shit with the number 33.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2020 2:55 AM

More random shit with 33 in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2020 2:56 AM

Check out the Netflix show Dark for the significance of 33.

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2020 2:57 AM

Maybe the KKK is behind it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2020 2:57 AM

What happens when this thread reaches 33 replies!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2020 2:57 AM

I was 33 once.

It was a very good year.

by Anonymousreply 17July 14, 2020 2:58 AM

GL33...Covid starts with 'C' which rhymes with 3, ends with 'D' which rhymes with 3...its right in front of your faces sheeple! Or is it SH33PLE?

by Anonymousreply 18July 14, 2020 2:59 AM

Honestly, my 33 birthday was the hardest for me because of the number and the psychological divide it represented.

by Anonymousreply 19July 14, 2020 3:01 AM

What happens when OP reaches the age of 33 x 2, and realize ms that he can also multiply 11 x 6 and still reach 66?

Perhaps OP should focus on the number 11. Imagine all of the possibilities with a smaller yet perhaps equally significant , double digit, number???

by Anonymousreply 20July 14, 2020 3:02 AM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 14, 2020 3:06 AM

[OP] "I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT"

O honey. You're down. Fight over. You lost. You're NUTS.

by Anonymousreply 22July 14, 2020 3:07 AM

OP, is that you Oracle!?? Did Spirit fill you up with this nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 23July 14, 2020 3:07 AM

OMG! I just realized this is the 33rd anniversary of my 33rd birthday. OP is the new Nostradamus.

by Anonymousreply 24July 14, 2020 3:16 AM

I think it's just Davida, R1. Though sometimes you can't tell the difference.

by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2020 3:18 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 14, 2020 3:19 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 14, 2020 3:25 AM

What's the point, OP? What does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 28July 14, 2020 3:26 AM

[Quote]What's the point, OP? What does this mean?

There's a club and you and I are not members r28. The world is governed by the Elites. They are fraternal in organization (think of how college fraternities, or royal orders are organized and how members stay members for the rest of their lives), and they are elitist in doctrine. The Elites hold all of the power. Elites will do what's in their best interest, even if it means going to war, starting a potato famine, starting a pandemic or toppling a world leader. Elites will sacrifice anything to stay in power. Elites believe they are godlike. They abhor the masses and have very little concern for their well being. They are pragmatic in their decision making. Too many people killing off all the natural resorces? Some of them need to go. They shuffle commodidies, people and resources around like chess peices, some people die in the process. Think of earth as one gigantic board game to them. The same way we use speech and writing to communicate, they use symbols. Each symbol has an exoteric and an esoteric meaning. Example: the ok sign means everything is all right to the general public, it means white power to a supremacist, and it means sinister or diabolical to the Elite. "33" was hijacked by them from Free masonry. 33 is the highest order you can ascend to in freemasonry, a legitimate fraternal order. The majority of freemasons will never get past levels 1 or 2. The Elites use 33 symbolism as a calling card to let there bretheren know their plans are on track.

It's a statistical improbability that 33 would appear so often as the number of documented coronavirus cases in various countries, as well as in other articles.

Another thing, Trump is a puppet. They hand pick all the presidents. The left/ right paradigm doesn't exist. It's just busy work for the masses.

The murder of George Floyd was a psyOPS. The protests are not about BLM. The organization was created as a backdoor to elevate the trans movement and create more societal discord. Read the BLM charter and watch the speakers who are often selected. It will open your eyes. A divided population is a more manageable population.

Don't believe a word I say. You will see this calling card in operation in the next disaster they have planned for us. Just watch the narrative unfold for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2020 4:22 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 14, 2020 4:32 AM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2020 4:34 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 14, 2020 4:40 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2020 4:44 AM

OMG! Today is 7/13. Add up all 3 numerals, (7,1,3), multiply it by 3, and you get... 33 !!!!

OP is right!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2020 4:45 AM

And OP just responded, and his was Reply 33 !!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2020 4:46 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2020 4:47 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 14, 2020 4:59 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 14, 2020 5:01 AM

So the Elites want to take out some actors from a show that catered to teenagers because...?

by Anonymousreply 39July 14, 2020 5:02 AM

Now, let’s find everyone’s birthday twin!

by Anonymousreply 40July 14, 2020 5:02 AM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 14, 2020 5:09 AM

R29, you’re actually correct, except these people aren’t “elites”.

They’re malignant narcissists and some have a sociopathy comorbidity as well.

They tend to hang out together because there’s strength in numbers, 33 or otherwise.

That’s why they create the most damage when they’re all cops working on one city, or corrupt government officials in a certain state, or gang members on the streets, or old school mobsters, in mafia families originating in Sicily. They’re also drawn to the military and places like Wall Street or the Taliban, Washington DC and Hollywood.

There’s no elitism required here, OP. Just a heartless point of view towards almost everything, the ability to be ruthless, and lie, cheat, steal, or even kill, if you have to, or find it the best solution to your problems.

by Anonymousreply 42July 14, 2020 5:22 AM

[Quote]So the Elites want to take out some actors from a show that catered to teenagers because...?

Just part of their perversion to show how powerful they are. The Elites have foot soldiers embedded in all walks of life. They use them to influence culture, social media, the school system, industry, etc. Ever wonder why seemingly intelligent celebrities would get within 100 feet of a Scientology church?

Colin Kaepernick is an easy one to spot (given away by his birth mother, offered a multi-million dollar contract). Britney Spears is another, as well as Ghislaine Maxwell, who was born onto it with no escape. Once they outlive their usefulness or stray, they fall out of favor. In many ways these people are enslaved. Madonna's fish song on IG was z coded message for them not to screw with her. Ellen fell out of their good graces.

by Anonymousreply 43July 14, 2020 5:25 AM

R43, how did you manage to crack the fish song code? And can you please explain it?

Genuinely and seriously asking. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 44July 14, 2020 5:29 AM

33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33.

Mumbo?

Perhaps.

Jumbo?

Perhaps not!

by Anonymousreply 45July 14, 2020 5:31 AM

Thoughts? Ideas? Mel? God? Neely?

by Anonymousreply 46July 14, 2020 5:31 AM

R42, everything you say is true. Now scale that psychopathic syndicate about 10 levels h up in socio-economic status and you understand who the Elites are.

by Anonymousreply 47July 14, 2020 5:32 AM

R47, I want the code for the fish song. That’s actually fascinating and I’m genuinely interested in reading about it.

by Anonymousreply 48July 14, 2020 5:43 AM

KKK is a fraternal order. The name was selected because of its Masonic symbolism (K=11th letter of alphabet; K+K+K =33). Albert Pike, one of the founding members, was a free mason.

by Anonymousreply 49July 14, 2020 5:56 AM

Ultra exclusive Disney Club 33 is where the plan to reinfect the entire country by opening the parks was made, you know:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 14, 2020 6:27 AM

[Quote][R47], I want the code for the fish song. That’s actually fascinating and I’m genuinely interested in reading about.

In her song about "fried fish", she is making a reference the execution of to child killer and cannibal, Alber Fish. Basically saying, "come for me and I tell where all the bodies are buried. In Egyptian mythology, the god Osiris was cut into 14 pieces and thrown out all over the land. His sister/ wife Isis retrieved the pieces, except for the penis, which was eaten by a fish, and sews the pieces back together, fashioning a replacement penis out of gold (14+penis=power). Remember this picture? Yes, it's that deep. Fish was caught when he sent a letter using a particular type of stationary. The envelope had a hexagon on it. The hexagon is a Saturnalian symbol representing time and space.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 14, 2020 6:30 AM

R50 But why do they want to infect whole country ? Won’t that hurt their bottom line? How did you find all this out? Did you read about that Wayfair scandal? Is it merely a wonky algorithm or as sinister as trafficking?

by Anonymousreply 52July 14, 2020 7:44 AM

Naya was normal and just had an accident. People accidentally drown every moment. She didn't have the issues the boys had.

by Anonymousreply 53July 14, 2020 8:08 AM

Naya had a history of emotional illness. She was arrested for assaulting her son's father.

by Anonymousreply 54July 14, 2020 8:37 AM

The 33 thing is creepy!

by Anonymousreply 55July 14, 2020 8:57 AM

R52, I wouldn't buy a child from Wayfair. Everyone who is anyone knows that the quality babies come from Ikea!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 14, 2020 9:04 AM

[Quote][R50] But why do they want to infect whole country ? Won’t that hurt their bottom line?

Too many people in the world to control. Humans are using up natural resources and our consumption is already outpacing the creation of more natural resources. Elites won't need that many worker bees once artificial intelligence technology takes hold. By the way, 5G technology will become obsolete almost as soon as it roles out. Have you ever heard anyone say the technology the public thinks is new has actually been around for 10 years. It's just getting released to the public now? Imagine technologies, currently unknown to us, but that have been in existence for 100 years.

[Quote]How did you find all this out?

Always follow the narrative. It will lead you to the other parts if the puzzle. Ex. At the start of the pandemic, Cheeto pretened it was not a threat, and his delay helped the virus to spread. People chalk it up to incompetence, but he was actually following a script. The goal was to have it spread, throw a pinch of civil unrest into the pot and stir. The masses will do the rest. Add in defund the police rhetoric and stand back. Once things get so out of hand, the people will willingly give up all of their rights to go back to normal. That's when the troops swoop down and replace the police. Remember, America has been conditioned to accept a sovereign citizen being deprived of his life if that citizen happens to be black. It will be harder to accept this if they start doing it to white americans. That's why the a military force will take over for the police. Military forces are more likely to fire on civilians than cops would be. Military forces also are trained to go house to house and seize all the guns. And no ones talking about the foreign military troops who are currently on US soil. They would not hesitate to use deadly force if given the order.

Did you read about that Wayfair scandal? Is it merely a wonky algorithm or as sinister as trafficking?

I read about that. The story making the rounds on twitter is structured in such a way as to make it seem like a conspiracy theory. I will say this, I randomly picked about 6 of those ethnically sounding names on thw Wayfair site, and they were in fact led to a missing children (Ex. "Jamar"= Zion Jamar Butler).

by Anonymousreply 57July 14, 2020 9:20 AM

R50 the only quiet, tasteful, architecturally grand and decent place for adults to go in the entire trashy disgusting infantile Park was New Orleans Square, that in 2013 the club cordoned off totally from the public and now exclusively occupies. It’s a pity that regular paying guests may no longer access features like les Court des Anges, now the new lobby for the Club (hmmm - any connection to the Court of Miracles in HUNCHBACK?). I loathe Disneyland and the company in general, but having been there once as a kid even I must admit that the NOS is a genuinely lovely and atmospheric place with gorgeous design - like an authentic capsule of ‘50s Nawlins. Originally the Court had live jazz playing everyday and high-end restaurants spilling scents out into adjacent streets...

The other proposed home for the Club was Walt’s old private spacious apartment suite in the hidden Courtyard on Royal Street (over the Pirates ride); instead these rooms became a buyer’s Art Gallery, then a VIP guest suite, and then an enclosed collectors’ shop open the public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 14, 2020 9:33 AM

[Quote]The 33 thing is creepy!

Honey, come sit by me. We're about to go over to the dark side.

Seriously, don't just go by me. Do your own research. Look at all those 33 articles I linked. Line them up, jot down the locations and the dates when all of these countries, with different populations, different economies, just so happened to have precisely 33 cases of coronavirus. You'll begin to see the pattern.

Want to really blow your mind? Remember this thread. The Elites will plan another event in the future. It will make the news, and 33 will be in the headlines.

by Anonymousreply 59July 14, 2020 9:33 AM

Not to be faecetious, but; what’s the point in knowing this when nothing can be done to prevent it or fight against it? If it’s hopeless and leading to inevitable mass destruction, why bother to dwell? It’s like knowing an Armageddon meteor too large and fast to possibly repel is going to hit.

Either something can be done and solutions should be proposed and organised, or nothing can be done and we should just enjoy what time is left trying to forget it.

by Anonymousreply 60July 14, 2020 9:40 AM

True r60, but if enough people pick up on their bullshit, I believe collectively we stand a fighting chance at not having society go down the crapper.

by Anonymousreply 61July 14, 2020 9:44 AM

How exactly would that even be possible, though, R61? If what OP and you say is true, then a population must unite to hunt down every member and branch of a hidden E lite with bi o chem WM D (and other toys no doubt) who have the capability to exterminate us as quickly as a Frau decimates a fly colony with a can of Raid. Then rebuild the inevitable destructive fallout from scratch. And that’s if robots and aliens don’t get us first.

It’s all very well Chicken-Littling and creating panic, but what’s the damn plan?

by Anonymousreply 62July 14, 2020 3:08 PM

Isnt it mostly estimated that 33 was the age Jesus died?

by Anonymousreply 63July 14, 2020 3:12 PM

Yes, it was r63. The Elite love to mock Christianity. According to their dogma, everything is backwards. When we say up, it's really down. Left is right. White is black. They believe that G-d is not benevolent and good. They point out the Bible states G-d is a jealous and an angry G-d. They argue if he were good, then why doesn't he share his kingdom with man? They believe the story of the Bible is reversed. Lucifer is the legitimate G-d and the father of Christ is the conterfeit G-d, and by following Luciferian doctrine, man can become like a god (see royal dynasties of the world).

by Anonymousreply 64July 14, 2020 5:38 PM

Satanists are so hilariously stupid. An inversion is not the same as a subversion. Christianity standing on its head is still a kind of Christinanity - it’s all desert-cult, Knights Templar, sand-person guru ravings.

by Anonymousreply 65July 14, 2020 5:55 PM

Damn OP here are some more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 14, 2020 6:20 PM

Is this some Q anon bullshit? I refuse to believe Drump is the "Annointed One" coming to save us all.

by Anonymousreply 67July 14, 2020 6:48 PM

R66, thanks. Glad to know you see what I've been trying to explain to others on this board for years. Freaky as shit, no?

Now, I'll do you one better. Check the coordinates (longitude & latitude) of the location of the hospital in your link, and tell us what you find.

Wichita, gurl you in danger.

by Anonymousreply 68July 14, 2020 6:51 PM

R68 I don’t know how to check coordinates..

But now I’m suddenly paying attention to the number 33..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 14, 2020 10:39 PM

This was the 33 rd thread that I looked at. Spooky.

OMG there are 33 characters in "This was the 33 rd thread that I looked at."

Freaky.

by Anonymousreply 70July 14, 2020 11:02 PM

I just found 33 cents in my wallet. No, what does it all mean?

by Anonymousreply 71July 14, 2020 11:05 PM

R69, here you go Thanks for that other link. I hadn't seen it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 15, 2020 12:05 AM

just for kicks OP - heres another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 15, 2020 12:22 AM

damn damn damn!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 15, 2020 12:23 AM

creepy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 15, 2020 12:23 AM

33 is everywhere

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 15, 2020 12:24 AM

33 percent have experienced high levels of distress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 15, 2020 12:26 AM

more..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 15, 2020 12:26 AM

33 is never-ending...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 15, 2020 12:28 AM

r10 what a great new word! batshittery! Cuntery is still my favourite

by Anonymousreply 80July 15, 2020 12:30 AM

Thanks for those links. When I get a chance, I'm going to check out the symbolism surrounding Ghislaine Maxwell. It's very interesting she didn't have to do a perp walk.

by Anonymousreply 81July 15, 2020 12:36 AM

The "33 cases" thing works for any number of you google it. Pick any number and then add cases and an article will show up. I picked 601 cases randomly. You'll always find an article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 15, 2020 1:42 AM

How about 541 cases?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 15, 2020 1:43 AM

Fascinating thread.

by Anonymousreply 84July 15, 2020 2:10 AM

Yes, OP. It’s definitely something that the cast of a show about high school students is all close in age to each other, even years after the show’s cancellation. Eerie. Uncanny.

by Anonymousreply 85July 15, 2020 2:18 AM

Why is Chrissy T iegan. Being targeted?

by Anonymousreply 86July 15, 2020 1:03 PM

R86, they use politicians and celebrities to help execute their agenda. In order for your career to be elevated to a level above your peers, who may be just as talented if not more talented than you, you have to be willing to play the game, even sacrifice, to be chosen as their pet. Think Harvey Weinstein's modus operandi. She has all the earmarks. A so, so model hooks up with a more famous singer, Viola! She gets a media & merchandising empire, becomes Hollywood royalty. Articles about her are drenched in 33 symbolism. It lets them know she's been appointed and she should receive free press. I suspect Naya was selected at an early age and groomed as a singer. You're offered a big career, but you're basically making a deal with the devil once you sign on the dotted line, and as we know the devil is a liar.

The Elites use "33" to signal each other and show their power. Don't forget, they are a syndicate, exactly like the mafia, with members all over the world, who use a universal language to communicate. Also, want to point out the symbolism is not limited to numbers, they also use colors, music and any other mediums that can quickly convey communication on a mass scale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 15, 2020 1:57 PM

Jesus was crucified at 33, so...

by Anonymousreply 88July 16, 2020 10:13 AM

R88, already covered Jesus. See above.

by Anonymousreply 89July 16, 2020 12:01 PM

a fraction over 33 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 16, 2020 1:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 16, 2020 1:21 PM

OP I stand with you. I know how the Illuminati works. Shit is about to get really real. I've already said too much.

by Anonymousreply 92July 16, 2020 1:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 16, 2020 1:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 16, 2020 1:32 PM

I refuse to believe this faecetious (thanks, r60) poop unless Anjelica Huston is the OP.

by Anonymousreply 95July 16, 2020 1:41 PM

Have you seen Out of Shadows, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2020 6:30 PM

Holy shit, I was reading this thread and at 3:33 my internet connection went out! Spoooooky!

by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2020 7:42 PM

It comes in 33s...

by Anonymousreply 98July 17, 2020 7:52 PM

One can lose their marbles following around a number.

A number enigma of any kind is a potent concoction of selection bias, confirmation bias, and apophenia brewing in a bored and helpless mind.

Ask Corey Feldman or Jim Carrey about their chosen numbers sometime, to see exactly how this obsession manifests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 17, 2020 8:16 PM

Thanks R96, I'll watch. I've seen similar content.

by Anonymousreply 100July 18, 2020 5:52 AM

Their influence runs deep. They have foot soldiers in all locations from all walks of life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 18, 2020 5:56 AM

You can play this game with any number.

by Anonymousreply 102July 18, 2020 6:04 AM

R102, pick another number and show how it recurs in the relation to one particular theme, like the number of patients diagnosed with coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 103July 18, 2020 1:45 PM

r96 I just watched that - interesting

by Anonymousreply 104July 18, 2020 4:47 PM

This shit is hilarious. You know you could pick any random number and start compiling "evidence" of how evil elites are using it as a symbol of their power.

[quote] I'll post links to the other uncanny 33 symbolism connected to the pandemic.

Other? None of the Glee deaths had any connection to the pandemic but okay ....

by Anonymousreply 105July 18, 2020 5:01 PM

R105, "33" is the major calling card the Elites use to showcase their handiwork. It refers to the highest degree of freemasonry, the fraternal order they highjacked to extend their reach and to exploit as a ready made medium of communication. They use many other numbers to symbolize their handiwork, such as "911," which symbolizes chaos and destruction - World Trade Center attacks. Why do you think you dial "911" when you have an emergency.

by Anonymousreply 106July 18, 2020 6:14 PM

Perhaps because it's easy to remember and dial, r106? BTW, you silly twat, 911 was not associated with chaos and destruction UNTIL it became the emergency number, duh.

Again, you could play this game with virtually any number.

But, hey, I come from a family of masons, so I'm probably part of the "elites," woo, spooky.

by Anonymousreply 107July 18, 2020 6:23 PM

R107 it became the emergency number, before 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 108July 18, 2020 6:27 PM

I definitely encourage everyone to watch R96 if you have time - it's over an hour.

It's very interesting video. Kinda cray, but some of it isn't

by Anonymousreply 109July 18, 2020 6:28 PM

[quote] [R107] it became the emergency number, before 9/11.

No kidding, r108; what is your point?

by Anonymousreply 110July 18, 2020 6:31 PM

R109 I made a thread on it buy zero replies.. I’ll bump it so we can discuss

by Anonymousreply 111July 18, 2020 6:33 PM

Hey R107,

"Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident."

by Anonymousreply 112July 18, 2020 6:38 PM

R109/r111, I'm halfway through it. Thanks for the recommendation.

by Anonymousreply 113July 18, 2020 6:41 PM

Oh, look, a meaningless platitude at r112. He MUST know what he's talking about!

by Anonymousreply 114July 18, 2020 6:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 18, 2020 6:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 18, 2020 6:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 18, 2020 6:50 PM

😱

by Anonymousreply 118July 18, 2020 6:51 PM

Tin-hat conspiracy theories will be the death of civilization.

by Anonymousreply 119July 18, 2020 6:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 18, 2020 6:55 PM

A dog just pooped against the tree in my friend yard... now I have a turdy tree... WHICH RHYMES WITH THIRTY-THREE!

by Anonymousreply 121July 18, 2020 6:55 PM

Did anyone rlse notice the OP has 33 of the replies in this thread??

by Anonymousreply 122July 18, 2020 6:58 PM

Oh, OP/r120, honey, Noam Chomsky doesn't support your theories.

by Anonymousreply 123July 18, 2020 7:03 PM

Resevoir at Three Gorges Dam (Yangtze river) opened 3 food discharge gates, discharge flow is 33,000 per cubic meters per second.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 22, 2020 11:41 AM

OP - What does this all mean?

by Anonymousreply 125July 22, 2020 9:41 PM

It means nothing, r125.

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2020 10:12 PM

Woah.

by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2020 10:13 PM

[Quote]OP - What does this all mean?

It means there's a club and you and I aren't members.

by Anonymousreply 128July 23, 2020 3:03 AM

[quote]R124 Resevoir at Three Gorges Dam (Yangtze river) opened 3 food discharge gates

Food discharge gates?

Sounds diuretic.

by Anonymousreply 129July 24, 2020 11:33 PM

"Flood" discharge, r129.

by Anonymousreply 130July 25, 2020 2:21 AM

Elites prepping for next week. It's hurricane season, you know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 26, 2020 1:06 PM

Aman Tokyo, one of the most luxurious hotels in the world. Lobby on 33rd floor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 26, 2020 8:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 5, 2020 1:53 PM

They're following biblical prophecy, page by page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 13, 2020 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!