Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Daniel Radcliffe

I'm surprised how much he consistently works. He hit his peak lookswise with 'The Woman in Black," and since then has not been conventionally handsome; moreover, he's only 5'5". But he seems to have settled into a life as a character actor, and is rich enough that he can do small independent projects as he pleases, and is always busy. He seems to like doing comedy best.

He's 30 and he never married, but he was very serious for a long time with a woman named Erin Drake (I'm not sure if he still sees her).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 14, 2021 3:44 PM

hasn't he got some form of autism?

by Anonymousreply 1July 12, 2020 5:30 AM

I think he's cute, but a very limited actor.

by Anonymousreply 2July 12, 2020 5:35 AM

He looks like Tobey Maguire's slow brother.

by Anonymousreply 3July 12, 2020 5:37 AM

I hate him for being a silly, offensive pawn of the Transtapo.

Gay people should know better and I assume he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 4July 12, 2020 5:39 AM

He's misogynist, homophobic scum who proudly bragged about having "really racist friends". I hope he drinks himself to death.

by Anonymousreply 5July 12, 2020 6:20 AM

He has fuck you money so he can hang out and make movies that seem fun to him. Love this new one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 12, 2020 6:25 AM

He's cute. Can't tell if he's gay or just English though.

by Anonymousreply 7July 12, 2020 6:25 AM

His a nothing closet cases. He needs to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 8July 12, 2020 6:29 AM

He was at his hottest on the last Harry Potter.

by Anonymousreply 9July 12, 2020 6:34 AM

R1, I knew he had dyspraxia (developmental coordination disorder in the US - clumsiness; struggles to tie his shoes, etc.)

Didn't know about possible autism.

by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2020 6:37 AM

He is only 5'5"? That has to be a metric-to-imperial conversion mistake...

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2020 7:02 AM

I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2020 8:59 AM

Isn't he an alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2020 9:11 AM

Gay because he supports gay rights? His best friend on Harry Potter was his gay costume designer. He seems like a really nice person.

by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2020 9:28 AM

He's improved as an actor but still fairly limited. Robert Pattinson shows much more range. Dan tries to pass himself off as some great intellect but I very much doubt that.

Not as annoying as SJW Hermione. I mean Emma "bad actress" Watson.

by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2020 9:35 AM

Radcliffe ain't the kind of person that would be in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 16July 12, 2020 9:36 AM

He's going to the Gulags just like the rest. We're saving him for last because he's useful at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 17July 12, 2020 9:47 AM

He's a nice guy, some here are jealous of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 18July 12, 2020 9:48 AM

Does a lot of good stage work too.

by Anonymousreply 19July 12, 2020 9:53 AM

He's an absolute scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 20July 12, 2020 10:03 AM

[quote]Dan tries to pass himself off as some great intellect but I very much doubt that.

I don't get that vibe from him at all. He really does come across as a chill, friendly guy in interviews, with a good sense of humor about himself.

Now Emma Watson, on the other hand, is the one who comes across as an uptight priss who takes herself too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 21July 12, 2020 10:06 AM

I checked him at a hotel a few years ago. It was late at night and he was there with his girlfriend. They were both very sweet and funny. We chatted and joked for about 5-10 minutes, with no reference or acknowledgment of Harry Potter or who he “is”. Very down to Earth guy

by Anonymousreply 22July 12, 2020 10:13 AM

One never knows for certain, but he comes across as a nice guy who is quite patient with fans as discussed in this clip from Graham Norton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 12, 2020 10:17 AM

I guess Ratfink's Q Score is in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 24July 12, 2020 10:17 AM

Exceptionally nice young man. Doesn’t take himself seriously.

Some of the bitches on here would do well to observe and learn.

by Anonymousreply 25July 12, 2020 10:23 AM

I think he's adorable. And, while I'd say he was only moderately talented, he has great charisma and charm and seems very down to earth.

I like the fact he seems very committed to having a theater career.

by Anonymousreply 26July 12, 2020 10:24 AM

That's legitimate theater, darling.

by Anonymousreply 27July 12, 2020 11:24 AM

He puts himself out there and he takes risks with his art. Got to admire someone like young Dan'l.

by Anonymousreply 28July 12, 2020 11:34 AM

The queer envy literally pulsates on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 29July 12, 2020 11:40 AM

Mud sister met him in NYC a few years ago. Said he was very nice and And friendly.

by Anonymousreply 30July 12, 2020 11:46 AM

He has always had an awkward clenched-teeth type smile that is weird.

Plus he has that 'oh gosh, what me, I'm the special wizard' expression, even post Harry Potter.

by Anonymousreply 31July 12, 2020 11:54 AM

Lots of people don't get married - doesn't mean they're gay. Do you think if a gay guy doesn't marry another guy, then he's obviously secretly straight? or could it be that he just hasn't found someone worthy of marriage?

by Anonymousreply 32July 12, 2020 11:59 AM

I hear he’s a nice guy and he has good representation and has chosen some decent roles. That and being organised and professional will certainly get you a long way, because he certainly can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 33July 12, 2020 12:06 PM

I'm 5'6 and I've met him. He's shorter than 5'5. More like 5'2. Super nice guy - no attitude. Didn't get a gay vibe.

by Anonymousreply 34July 12, 2020 12:12 PM

R30 Is your mud sister also brackish?

by Anonymousreply 35July 12, 2020 12:14 PM

[quote] because he certainly can’t act.

Do you even think about what you're saying before you write it? Maybe you need to contact all the movie studios and ask them to stop hiring these world famous actors who make them hundreds of millions of dollars every year, because they can't act. Maybe they can benefit from all your experience in the movie industry.

by Anonymousreply 36July 12, 2020 12:16 PM

He lived near my office in Soho for a while and I'd see him walking his dog with his girlfriend. Smoked constantly, but very cute and very tiny.

by Anonymousreply 37July 12, 2020 12:21 PM

R23 That clip was great! Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 38July 12, 2020 12:29 PM

His face has been evolving in front of us.

He'll look like Dawkins in 25 years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 12, 2020 12:31 PM

"He's improved as an actor but still fairly limited. Robert Pattinson shows much more range."

One of his schoolmates is not a Pattinson fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 12, 2020 12:53 PM

I like him. Hard to imagine he’s only thirty, as it seems like he’s been around forever. Of course, he was actually a REAL child when cast in HP, so there is that.

by Anonymousreply 41July 12, 2020 12:56 PM

I saw an interview with him in lockdown, and he was locked down with his girlfriend. I think it might have been "Erin" but her name didn't mean anything to me so I didn't commit it to memory.

by Anonymousreply 42July 12, 2020 12:57 PM

He was always very gay friendly and i don't think he is gay.

He could have the same type of career he has being openly gay (and he knows it) and he is rich enough to not care at all

by Anonymousreply 43July 12, 2020 1:04 PM

I respect him. Rare actor w great commercial success who manages to grow beyond his franchise. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2020 1:05 PM

Presents hole on a regular basis I've been told.

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2020 2:23 PM

I liked him on Broadway in How to Succeed in Business

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2020 3:00 PM

At 7:30 one morning when he was a in a Broadway, Daniel held the door for me at the dry cleaner as he was leaving, said "Good Morning" I replied "And good morning to you."

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2020 3:00 PM

A lot of actors have careers because they show up on time and are professional.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2020 3:06 PM

He's the English Elijah Wood.

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2020 3:23 PM

Let's see .. he's nice to fans, is game for just about any role (either on stage or screen), has shown his tadger to DL's satisfaction, and isn't an out-of-control substance abuser (any longer).

I like him.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2020 3:32 PM

[quote]I hate him for being a silly, offensive pawn of the Transtapo.

In 2020, there's really no choice if you want to be a working actor. What a dumb/arbitrary reason to get mad at someone.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2020 3:36 PM

I like him. He seems to have a brain and a soul, based on interviews I have seen.

But I do think he has a specific range as an actor and will only land character roles. He should take on a TV show - a UK version of This Is Us or something would be good for him.

I can see him pretty much putting acting entirely aside and focusing on directing or something, either in film or in theater.

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2020 3:38 PM

I think he's terribly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2020 3:50 PM

[quote]He's cute. Can't tell if he's gay or just English though.

England is a FAG country

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2020 4:06 PM

The man never did marry, God only knows what he gets up to at night

by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2020 4:06 PM

No lips no height.

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2020 4:09 PM

r49, maybe in appearance, but Elijah has a dark streak in him, hence the horror movies. Although I will give respect to Daniel for playing a corpse in the black comedy, "Swiss Army Man":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2020 4:14 PM

Being short and not conventionally good looking did not hurt Dustin Hoffman's career OP

by Anonymousreply 58July 12, 2020 4:20 PM

"He's the English Elijah Wood."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 12, 2020 4:36 PM

R49 Well Elijah has his own gay rumours too.

For someone who was a child actor he has avoided scandals very well

by Anonymousreply 60July 12, 2020 5:19 PM

Similar to Robert Pattinson and Elijah Wood, he made a shit ton of money and seems to manage it well. Therefore, he only works when a film interests him. I don't love everything they do, but I always check it out because sometimes they're really fun.

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2020 5:46 PM

My favorite Radcliffe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2020 5:49 PM

I like to think that during the filming of their UK series, Daniel was on his back, legs in the air, while Jon Hamm's huge cock hammered Daniel's tight, hairy hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 12, 2020 6:07 PM

Sorry R36, I will make sure to get your approval before I post about someone’s acting ability again.

He couldn’t sell the role of a child wizard in some kids’ films and he hasn’t improved in anything else I have seen him in since, er and that’s my opinion. If that’s ok.

by Anonymousreply 64July 12, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote] . Robert Pattinson shows much more range. Hahahahaha 😅

by Anonymousreply 65July 12, 2020 6:29 PM

[quote]Robert Pattinson shows much more range.

Hahahahaha 😅

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2020 6:31 PM

Pattinson's range.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2020 7:00 PM

[quote] But I do think he has a specific range as an actor

You can say that about the vast majority of actors, and I'm no just talking about top tier actors. It's only a small minority who have a wide range of abilities in front of the camera

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2020 7:06 PM

R68 I remember Alfredo Krauss who was a successful opera singer being questioned about his success and he said it was knowing his range. He was well aware he was not the best but he knew his voice was well suited for certain operas and he worked on that.

Only few actors have a real wide range and play a lot of types of characters, for the rest is knowing what you do well and try to improve your range taking some controlled risks

by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2020 7:10 PM

R69 'controlled risks' - Great phrase.

by Anonymousreply 70July 12, 2020 7:12 PM

Otherwise, when one plays someone or something beyond one's talents, we get Julia Roberts as Mary Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2020 7:15 PM

R70 I was talking about going for something the actor didn't do before but not something he is destined to fail. And of course it's better if the actor take those risks in a secondary role than a main role, so he won't be blamed if the movie tanks

by Anonymousreply 72July 12, 2020 7:36 PM

Robert Pattinson was excellent in Good Time and the Lighthouse

by Anonymousreply 73July 12, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote] I remember Alfredo Krauss who was a successful opera singer being questioned about his success and he said it was knowing his range. He was well aware he was not the best but he knew his voice was well suited for certain operas and he worked on that.

He was right. He was never going to really thrill audiences singing Wagner, but Alfredo Kraus owned the role of Massenet's Werther throughout his lifetime even well into old age (and he's still the gold standard for that role long after his death).

by Anonymousreply 74July 12, 2020 7:47 PM

The Harry Potter's grueling filming really stunted all the male actors' growth. I can only hope that money would comfort them.

by Anonymousreply 75July 12, 2020 7:58 PM

List of Potter people and their monetary worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 12, 2020 8:55 PM

He's a jumped-up little twerp.

by Anonymousreply 77July 12, 2020 9:34 PM

Similar to Robert Pattinson and Elijah Wood, he made a shit ton of money and seems to manage it well. Therefore, he only works when a film interests him. I don't love everything they do, but I always check it out because sometimes they're really fun.

I wonder what kind of deal Radcliffe & the other primary characters have in regards to HP films & merchandise; granted, Rowing wrote the books, but if Radcliffe turned out to be some kind of jerk that got arrested on a regular basis & beat up hookers (think a short, british Charlie Sheen!), it would tarnish the HP brand. As it is, all three appear to turn out to be normal, sane people who work regularly (Rupert not so much) and live quiet lives.

Since HP merchandise is everywhere - never mind HP theme parks - I wonder how much of a cut Radcliffe gets?

by Anonymousreply 78July 12, 2020 11:22 PM

r77 = You-Know-Who!

by Anonymousreply 79July 12, 2020 11:52 PM

I have to give the guy credit for getting beyond the Harry Potter shit.

by Anonymousreply 80July 13, 2020 12:04 AM

Here's an old conversation between Daniel and JK Rowlings sometime after the final Harry Potter film.

It's amazing how likable they both are in this (especially her, considering what is going on with her now.)

Some points of interest-

2:50 mark: How involved in casting was JK? She was disappointed that all the kids were very cute and not geeky as she had envisioned them.

28:50 mark: Why did JK make Dumbledore gay? Did JK do that just to stir up the American press?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 13, 2020 12:33 AM

R78 they use this one photo of him for EVERYTHING. I wonder if he got approval

by Anonymousreply 82July 13, 2020 12:36 AM

His television program "Miracle Workers" with Steve Buscemi was very funny.

by Anonymousreply 83July 13, 2020 12:38 AM

He got very lucky. I’m sure they’re were other actors more attractive and way more talented that could carry the Harry Potter franchise.

by Anonymousreply 84July 13, 2020 12:41 AM

I think he is quite cute and comes off as very humble, charming and intelligent in every interview I’ve seen. No one has anything of substance negative to say about him other than that he is short and smokes. He is certainly not God’s Gift to acting and doesn’t pretend to be. He was lucky and is young and very rich. I am jealous.

by Anonymousreply 85July 13, 2020 12:51 AM

Wasn't he also a sex addict?

by Anonymousreply 86July 13, 2020 1:00 AM

He did Equis and made a big deal about having a tiny cock, which I thought was very weird.

by Anonymousreply 87July 13, 2020 1:03 AM

He made the big deal? How?

by Anonymousreply 88July 13, 2020 1:04 AM

His cock isn't tiny, regular size for a flaccid guy

by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2020 1:10 AM

And here I was expecting a puny cocklet!

by Anonymousreply 90July 13, 2020 1:37 AM

I'm tall black muscular hung and very handsome. 36 years old. A talented singer and musician. Quite successful, but not without struggle. I agree with R85. Radcliffe is cute, humble, lucky and rich AND he knows it. He is still doing his work and fins work that interests him. All respect to him. Everyone else is jealous.

by Anonymousreply 91July 13, 2020 1:41 AM

Daniel being so polite while reading tweets about his asshole is pretty great. Also not a fan of being called daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 13, 2020 2:36 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 13, 2020 2:58 AM

Increasingly Jewish daddy looking, which is fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 94July 13, 2020 8:16 AM

Met him at the stage door at the Public in New York when he was doing 'Privacy' there 3-4 years ago. Super-duper nice and down-to-earth. I'm not a Harry Potter fan, so I wasn't a huge fan, but he was so friendly and charming. Spoke to all of us one-on-one and was interested about us and asked US questions about our lives. Asked my friend how we heard of the play (as we were from Australia and this was an off-Broadway show in previews) and my friend told him that I found out about it and quickly got us tickets for our NY visit and he came over to me and shook my hand and thanked me for getting tickets and seeing the show. He posed for photos with everyone there. My friend's boyfriend is a bit shy and was hiding at the back and Daniel saw him and asked him if he also wanted a picture, which he did, and Daniel nudged him to come over and they took a picture. I was totally impressed by him.

by Anonymousreply 95July 13, 2020 8:37 AM

Not obvious casting, but he was good as young Allen Ginsberg in Kill All Your Darlings, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 96July 13, 2020 9:02 AM

I think he seems generally likable, but he should have really shut the fuck up about the Rowling controversy. Like a 50 year old woman needs Daniel Radcliffe ro eyplain feminism and womanhood to her? How did that seem a good idea? He messed up and should apologize.

by Anonymousreply 97July 13, 2020 10:24 AM

R84 But Harry Potter is not an attractive character. I know Hollywood change that all the time but there's no reason to cast a superhandsome boy when the character was average.

And of course he was lucky, all the kids in HP films were lucky, but most child actors who find success very soon have a lot of problems after. Most of them are unable to have a career as adults and he was able to do it without much problem

by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2020 11:14 AM

I saw Equus on stage, his cock was average size flaccid for a white guy.

R78, the chances are Radcliffe will not have a merchandise percentage deal at all. He might have had percentage of box office for the later films but can’t imagine he gets a penny if a kid buys a HP backpack, say, he was just not in a position to have got that kind of deal.

by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2020 11:46 AM

Agree with R97.

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2020 12:05 PM

See for yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2020 5:03 PM

Why are there leaked photos of Radcliffe but none of Cumberbatch and Jonny Lee Miller from Frankenstein?

by Anonymousreply 102July 13, 2020 5:50 PM

I always wanted to see Miller's

by Anonymousreply 103July 13, 2020 5:56 PM

Unlike the rest of the male students at Hogwarth's, he has a nice cut cock.

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2020 5:58 PM

R101, that's been proven to be a fake photo. Radcliffe has admitted that he is cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 13, 2020 6:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2020 7:16 PM

[quote][R84] But Harry Potter is not an attractive character. I know Hollywood change that all the time but there's no reason to cast a superhandsome boy when the character was average.

Actually, there were stories at the time they were trying to cast Potter. It was a somewhat long search.

Interestingly, they had originally offered it to Liam Aiken, but ran afoul of Rowling's requirement for a Brit. The other person who almost got it was the guy who ended up as Malfoy, Tom Felton.

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2020 9:24 PM

I saw Equus and the peen. Not particularly memorable.

by Anonymousreply 108July 14, 2020 2:25 AM

Daniel was very brave to stand naked in front of an audience like that.

by Anonymousreply 109July 15, 2020 1:43 AM

He's pleasant looking and his personality is pleasant too which is why he still gets work. I don't think any of the HP kids turned out to be good actors as adults.

by Anonymousreply 110December 23, 2020 7:50 AM

Has an awkward smile. Very clinched teeth.

by Anonymousreply 111December 23, 2020 8:11 AM

He can't act and has zero charisma, he should be extremely grateful to his parents for getting him the Harry Potter role. Nepotism strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 112December 23, 2020 9:15 AM

He's just English R7.

by Anonymousreply 113December 23, 2020 10:21 AM

But I do think he has a specific range as an actor and will only land character roles.

And there's nothing wrong with that. I would say that the vast majority of actors have a specific range. Radcliffe's body size pretty much does him in for big strong leading man roles. He seems built for comedy and he realizes and embraces that much of the time. But I'd wager if he wanted to take on a role as an evil serial killer he could pull that off too.

by Anonymousreply 114December 23, 2020 10:51 AM

He seems like a nice guy. But he doesn't have a lot of talent in acting. Sad

by Anonymousreply 115December 23, 2020 11:56 AM

I worked on one of his Broadway shows and he's very nice, humble, easygoing, working. Real team player. Smart guy too even if not very educated. Everyone loved him.

by Anonymousreply 116December 23, 2020 1:13 PM

I want a mud sister, too!

by Anonymousreply 117December 23, 2020 1:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 23, 2020 1:50 PM

Honestly? Some of his best work has been on SNL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 23, 2020 3:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 23, 2020 3:52 PM

I like how hairy he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 23, 2020 3:53 PM

Loved Swiss Army Man. He's a good guy and seems to be well-balanced considering his fame.

by Anonymousreply 122December 23, 2020 9:07 PM

Kirk isn t forcing anyone to join in and it's nobodies business who does decide to join in. This is a free country, despite the draconian restrictions being imposed by the Covid police!

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2020 4:31 AM

He's overly hirsute

by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2020 10:45 PM

I don;t think he's a bad actor. He's very likable, and he's handsome enough (despite his height) he can play a lead.

He's better at comedy than at drama, and (surprisingly) he's quite good at musical theater. I thought he was very fine as J. Pierrepont Finch--certainly not the funniest ever in the role (Matthew Broderick), nor the best singer (Robert Morse), but good at both comic acting and at singing, and a surprisingly terrific and athletic dancer.

by Anonymousreply 125December 24, 2020 11:22 PM

Alan Ladd was able to carve out a career as a leading man despite his height. Same with James Cagney.

by Anonymousreply 126December 30, 2020 1:25 AM

He's attractive, in part because he comes across as a good guy with sense of humor (including about himself). He's also got a brain. He invested his HP earnings well in real estate and other things and now is in a position to be picky about roles if he wants. I say more power to him.

by Anonymousreply 127December 30, 2020 1:34 AM

R126

Last time I checked it wasn't 1944

by Anonymousreply 128January 6, 2021 3:49 AM

He was hottest in the first Harry Potter movie. Yummy!

by Anonymousreply 129January 6, 2021 3:56 AM

It's gotta be real interesting to be set for life after the first phase of your acting career. On the one hand, it doesn't make sense that he'd work consistently - because he doesn't need to - at all. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense - he doesn't need to; he can do what he wants, do things he truly enjoys.

by Anonymousreply 130January 6, 2021 4:01 AM

[quote] “Has an awkward smile. Very clinched teeth.”

You mean clenched. Do you also confuse tinge with twinge?

by Anonymousreply 131January 6, 2021 5:18 AM

[quote] “Has an awkward smile. Very clinched teeth.”

You mean clenched. Do you also confuse tinge with twinge?

by Anonymousreply 132January 6, 2021 5:18 AM

Right r128...it’s not. We have Tom Cruise, Michael J. Fox and Denzel Washington. None of them tall.

by Anonymousreply 133January 13, 2021 2:20 PM

He is overly hirsute and I know about that

by Anonymousreply 134January 29, 2021 3:22 PM

Fuck him for throwing JKR under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 135January 29, 2021 3:27 PM

The Sad Unfuckable Muppet is all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 136January 29, 2021 3:34 PM

Minimally talented brat.

by Anonymousreply 137January 29, 2021 3:37 PM

r137

Yeah but he's rich..

by Anonymousreply 138January 29, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote] Yeah but he's rich..

But only thanks to J.K. Rowling. He's a punk.

by Anonymousreply 139January 29, 2021 7:41 PM

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 140March 12, 2021 8:48 AM

I thought his acting was excellent in the final two HPs. And yeah, he seems like a really decent young man, considering his childhood.

by Anonymousreply 141March 12, 2021 9:32 AM

Not impressed with his butt :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 12, 2021 10:41 AM

He spent an entire year working his pert little bum off doing atrocious Rob Ashford choreography on Broadway and keeping a smile on his face.

by Anonymousreply 143March 12, 2021 10:48 AM

[quote]ut he seems to have settled into a life as a character actor, and is rich enough that he can do small independent projects as he pleases, and is always busy. He seems to like doing comedy best.

He's not so much "character actor" as much as "man richer than God gets leading roles in C-list indies because they will hire him for his name". He really is a very bad actor, worse than Emma Watson if you can believe that.

by Anonymousreply 144March 12, 2021 10:50 AM

Man, I would kill myself if I was only 5'5"

by Anonymousreply 145March 12, 2021 11:29 AM

“ Man, I would kill myself if I was only 5'5"”

Whatchu talking about, Willis?

by Anonymousreply 146March 16, 2021 4:02 PM

He's the hairyish Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 147April 14, 2021 12:15 PM

He seems to be a decent and down to earth person, with all his success.

by Anonymousreply 148April 14, 2021 1:08 PM

R145 Danny DeVito, 4 ft 10, said that his height never hurt him when it came to picking up women. That they thought it was cute (that he was tiny)

by Anonymousreply 149April 14, 2021 3:43 PM

Though he towered over Gary Coleman, only 4 ft 8

by Anonymousreply 150April 14, 2021 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!