Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

QAnon Loons

So... today, they are connecting the CEO of Wayfair to Jizzlane, claiming that Tom Hanks is running a Pedo ring through Wayfair by posting SKU codes and trying to make out Trump to be a long-time FBI informant, who is a wholesome family man out to get child abusers. See this woman’s Instagram for a condensed version. These people are beyond insane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 4, 2020 9:02 PM

How did Tom Hanks get roped into this nonsense? I know some of them believe he and Oprah are under house arrest for child trafficking. And I hate that I know that.

by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2020 9:24 PM

It's funny and telling how Trump is always the Christ-figufe in QAnon fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2020 9:36 PM

I think the question that needs to be asked is why certain gossip sites have threads dedicated to Qanon. And I am not talking about this site. C*an has become Qanon central. Why. Lipstick alley has a thread that does the qdrops. Some of these drops are out and out calls to arms and violence. Type tulip lipstick alley troll. The qdrop op is Russian. Why are these sites allowing propaganda that can get people killed and their site sued. Tulip is also a major anti Sussex troll and links right-wing propaganda on the site.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2020 9:44 PM

R3 because CDAN is fantasy, just like QAnon. Like attracts like.

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2020 9:49 PM

This is the shit Davida lives for.

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2020 6:13 PM

Amazing how these QAnon conspiracies NEVER EVER EVER include Republicans, esp. those connected to Trump. I've never seen a group so pure as the driven snow in QAnon world as the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2020 6:37 PM

I about had a heart attack on the 4th of July, driving down the freeway and someone had placed a huge QAnon sign over the regular exit listing. Anyone who believes in or participates in this lunacy should be declared mentally incompetent, be locked up, and have their children taken away. They are insane.

by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2020 7:18 PM

r6 nailed it

There have been plenty of Republicans charged with crimes and corruption....yet conspiracies only ever involve liberal or apolitical stars, never any conservative ones.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2020 2:10 AM

The thing is, I am game to listen to an interesting conspiracy. But these people say that every democrat buys, tortures, rapes, kills and eats babies and toddlers. How can you justify thinking that if a political party of many millions?!

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2020 2:50 AM

Of, not if

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2020 2:51 AM

What do they think about Trump fucking his own daughter?

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2020 2:52 AM

Does that stupid bitch Davida R.ochelle believe this?

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2020 2:53 AM

Yes R12. She basically admitted it in one thread.

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2020 6:05 AM

Twitter is finally cracking down on this shit in a meaningful way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2020 1:16 AM

R14, good!

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2020 1:17 AM

r1, they're mentioning him because he's a liberal who hates Trump

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2020 1:19 AM

Liberals never commit crimes or rape children.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2020 1:26 AM

Help yourselves:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2020 1:27 AM

r17, some do....but so do conservatives, independents, and people who don't give a shit about politics. In QAnon land, the only pedophiles are Dem politicians and "woke" celebrities they hate

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2020 1:28 AM

[quote]In QAnon land, the only pedophiles are Dem politicians and "woke" celebrities they hate

Which is the exact opposite of reality: in reality, everyone is a crook except Dem politicians and "woke" celebrities. That's why they hate them.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2020 1:33 AM

This movie is one of the supposed smoking guns since Tom Hanks makes cryptic references to it on his Instagram page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2020 1:38 AM

What makes it a smoking gun R21? so curious.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2020 1:44 AM

To them, I mean. That plus this sketch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2020 1:45 AM

I can hear their howls from here about the Twitter ban.

But they still can peddle their bullshit without fear of being stopped on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2020 1:49 AM

[quote]Which is the exact opposite of reality: in reality, everyone is a crook except Dem politicians and "woke" celebrities. That's why they hate them.

What a moronic attempt at snark. Way to miss the point.

Trump's entire being is of being a repulsive POS and yet the fucking geniuses at QAnon can't find a single thing wrong with him except that he's just far too perfect! His businesses practices, his family life, his disgusting behavior are all omitted from QAnon land where only they know the truth. They embarrass themselves with their being EXACTLY who they think they're shitting on. Hypocrites full of shit.

No Dem would protect a single fucking "liberal" who turns out to be scum. Do you see liberals defending Harvey Weinstein or Weiner or any number of liberals who turn out to be pigs? No, but I sure as hell see QAnon shitheads fighting hard to see who gets to lick the shit out of Trump's ass because it's really chocolate ice cream in their world. "Red pill" my ass.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2020 1:52 AM

^And BTW, you can include the Clintons in what I said. If it turns out Bill did rape underage women, throw him off a cliff, I don't give a shit. We wouldn't defend him the way the right-wing QAnon garbage BLINDLY defend Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2020 1:53 AM

r25, I know! I just called out one of those "red pill" asswipes today

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote]What a moronic attempt at snark. Way to miss the point.

It is the point. Democrats are what the right believes Trump is. Biden's shit actually is chocolate ice cream, so eat up, goddammit!

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2020 1:56 AM

R27, we're also all paid by "Soros." They ignore the dirty money from the Kochs and Adelson and the Mercers and Thiel and any number of other right-wing or far-right-funded groups. Hypocrites.

[quote]It is the point. Democrats are what the right believes Trump is. Biden's shit actually is chocolate ice cream, so eat up, goddammit!

Absolute bullshit. Biden's appeal is that he isn't Trump. Most of us would've preferred someone younger and more lucid, but compared to Trump, he's no where near as repulsive. Everyone who isn't Trump is less repulsive. To pro-actively defend someone as despicable as Trump and lying to yourselves about what he is, renders your "red pill" claims absolute BULLSHIT. You ignore what a grotesque low-life he is and pretend Biden is worse? That is some fucked up shit. Forget the "red pill" and go get a metamucil pill to release all of the shit you're full of. You don't stand for getting the truth. You stand for pretending your warped view of the world where Trump profits off of greed and gouges the taxpayers using his properties and a swamp full of assholes he keeps hiring who are trying to destroy the very foundation of this country... are the "good guys."

Where the fuck are you QA people while guys with no IDs get to just show up in a city (against the wishes of the local govt) and beat the shit out of people protesting? THAT is "deep state" shit. A military with no identity getting to show up on Trump's orders to beat up peaceful protesters with their hands up.. If this were Obama, you people would be saying claiming "deep state mercenaries being paid by Soros." Fuck off. You're hypocrites and you know it. Your "truth" is based on your selective views.

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote]Everyone who isn't Trump is less repulsive

Even Hitler? I'll take that as a yes.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2020 2:10 AM

How is telling you to eat Biden's shit defending Trump? Sounds like the opposite to me. It sounds like me telling you to get in line and vote for straight white male Democrats like a good gay man is supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2020 2:11 AM

I meant RUNNING for president.

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2020 2:11 AM

Straight white male Democrats are more progressive than the groups whose rights they champion.

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2020 2:12 AM

R31, the point is that QAnon does in fact have a very selective view when it comes to evil. As I said, you don't see the left looking to defend "liberals" who are accused of doing vile things.

Same people who claimed Fauci himself came up with this virus specifically to make Trump look bad. Fucking psycho shit so obsessed with defending Trump that this is how low they're willing to sink.

WTF is the "deep state" if not mercenaries showing up in a city without being invited, to cause chaos? There is no doubt that if Obama had done this, the red pill crowd would've had something to say. Hypocrites. Period.

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2020 2:15 AM

[quote]As I said, you don't see the left looking to defend "liberals" who are accused of doing vile things.

That's because they don't exist.

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2020 2:15 AM

There are people like Anthony Weiner and Harvey Weinstein, even Al Franken who didn't really do anything, but you don't see Dems vociferously defending them. They're all gone.

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2020 2:17 AM

I think they hit their kids and fixate on child molestation because it's worse.

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2020 2:19 AM

You didn't do a good job of defending them if they're gone.

by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2020 2:19 AM

For the earlier post asking about CDAN, make no mistake it IS a right wing propaganda site. It's only masquerading as a gossip site. Now the real question is who exactly is running it.

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2020 2:21 AM

All sites that badmouth celebrities and/or the mainstream media are automatically right-wing, even if they call themselves left-wing. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

by Anonymousreply 40July 22, 2020 2:23 AM

R31, I guess you'd rather have us vote for straight white Republicans who are stacking the courts with anti-gay justices

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2020 2:25 AM

[quote]You didn't do a good job of defending them if they're gone.

Say what? That's the point. Unlike the QAnon crowd who blindly defend the right-wing (esp., Trump), the left wouldn't do that. No political ideology should determine ones guilt or innocence. If someone is a predator, they need to be taken out. QA defends Trump. WHY? You can't claim to scream about Epstein and Clinton and pretend Trump didn't know him. You can't claim there aren't stories about Trump's predatory behavior with the victims sounding credible. Maybe leave the pol. leanings at the door and look at the actual evidence if you really believe in some "red pill."

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2020 2:26 AM

R29: The Lord Bless And Keep You. Nor Should Any Evil Befall You!

For your future sanity, just FF and ban that Trump trash. Muriel needs to get working with the reg tag brander this evening....

R33: And? It's the right thing to do. Apparently you disagree.....

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2020 2:26 AM

[quote][R33]: And? It's the right thing to do. Apparently you disagree.....

But how do they repay them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2020 2:27 AM

Oh noes, it's the really bad Trump supporter. Womp, womp.

by Anonymousreply 45July 22, 2020 2:28 AM

Straight white male Democrats champion the rights of minorities, so minorities who don't support straight white male Democrats are sellouts to their own kind.

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2020 2:29 AM

One of them wrote today that "Joe Biden will be executed by September." I took a screen shot and reported it to the Secret Service.

If you see BS like that, take a screen shot!

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2020 2:32 AM

R46, why are you acting like the only Dems are straight white males? Female elected officials are more likely to be Dems than Republicans. Same with non-white politicians.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2020 2:35 AM

QAnon people are so concerned about predators that they had nothing to say about Trump-endorsed Roy Moore or the girl who accused Trump. Everyone on the left is a child predator and the right is full of pious, upstanding men and women.

WTF is in that red pill? Meth cut with lead paint?

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2020 2:37 AM

R44: Your link goes to a troll thread that is crossed out. What the fuck are you prattling on about?

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2020 2:40 AM

Red pill/blue pill is a [italic]Matrix[/italic] reference and therefore trans propaganda, and they don't even realize it.

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2020 2:41 AM

^ Yeah, it's funny how these right-wingers borrow heavily from a movie made by trans women

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2020 3:24 AM

Because they want to get together with the trans-loving left and get rid of gay people.

by Anonymousreply 53July 22, 2020 3:26 AM

r53, no, they don't. Republicans hate trans people as well as gay people. Who do you think is passing all those anti-trans bills?

by Anonymousreply 54July 22, 2020 3:41 AM

Thanks to trans, soon there won't be any gays left to hate.

by Anonymousreply 55July 22, 2020 3:42 AM

R55, please stop. I have huge issues with the trans community, but don't start sounding like those right-wing fools who used to claim Obama was coming for their guns. Gays aren't going anywhere and you know it. And anyone who says the left is the enemy of gay people as they ignore the pro-active efforts on the right to push an anti-gay agenda, does so because they hate the left for not being bigoted or racist enough for those who criticize them.

by Anonymousreply 56July 22, 2020 3:47 AM

r55, that's fucking wrong, and you know it. Hardly anyone identifies as trans, and the percentage of people identifying as gay hasn't gone down. The anti-trans trolls want to have it both ways: they're heterosexual men in dresses who want to use the women's restroom so they can rape women.....but they're also gay and in denial!

Do the "I hate trans" people have to derail EVERY thread? This is about QAnon followers, not trans people

by Anonymousreply 57July 22, 2020 3:47 AM

Oh really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 22, 2020 3:48 AM

Everyone who claims not to be gay is in denial.

by Anonymousreply 59July 22, 2020 3:49 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 60July 22, 2020 3:50 AM

I wonder how they're reconciling Trump's wishing Ghislane is well.

by Anonymousreply 61July 22, 2020 3:51 AM

What reddit banned thing were you trying to show us?

by Anonymousreply 62July 22, 2020 3:51 AM

r61, they'll just pretend he never said it or make up some bullshit and say he was "joking"

by Anonymousreply 63July 22, 2020 3:51 AM

That it was banned was the point.

by Anonymousreply 64July 22, 2020 3:52 AM

You're anti-trans if you don't admit Nkeche Diallo is black.

by Anonymousreply 65July 22, 2020 3:55 AM

Another thread of incomprehensible garbage. Thank you, trolls!

by Anonymousreply 66July 22, 2020 5:09 AM

I mean isn’t some of it true? Patton Oswalt joked about being a pedophile did a skit about being one with Sara Silverman

As far as the pizza thing - I never thought much on it and thought it was just to discredit Hillary. That said, the contents of email I never looked into and Podesta seems like he could be nefarious

The Trump as savior thing makes no sense, and plenty of R’s are perverts and pedos, namely Trump himself.

I’ve not gotten into the whole conspiracy but it seems they put truth mixed in with lies?

by Anonymousreply 67July 22, 2020 5:25 AM

I mean isn’t some of it true? Patton Oswalt joked about being a pedophile did a skit about being one with Sara Silverman

As far as the pizza thing - I never thought much on it and thought it was just to discredit Hillary. That said, the contents of email I never looked into and Podesta seems like he could be nefarious

The Trump as savior thing makes no sense, and plenty of R’s are perverts and pedos, namely Trump himself.

I’ve not gotten into the whole conspiracy but it seems they put truth mixed in with lies?

by Anonymousreply 68July 22, 2020 5:25 AM

I have been told that sites are going to be looked into next. They are reviewing the posts and are assessing if they are inciting violence or criminal activity. Someone made a complaint about a certain alley site and its finally being looked at. A blind gossip site as well. Allegedly someone targeted by the loons had some pull and is furious. His family was targeted. So the two sites are having every post about Qanon reviewed

by Anonymousreply 69July 22, 2020 5:41 AM

The chickens have come home to roost.

I wonder if the poster upthread was instrumental in this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 22, 2020 3:42 PM

They are also cracking down on Jews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 22, 2020 3:49 PM

You think the crack down is because they tried to come for Chrissy Teigen ?

by Anonymousreply 72July 22, 2020 3:56 PM

R71, and IG deleted Bella Hadid's post for posting her father's PALESTINIAN passport, but keep thinking only Jews ever get to play victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 22, 2020 4:01 PM

Maybe r72. I'd be scared if I were her.

by Anonymousreply 74July 22, 2020 4:04 PM

The Guardian is a racist right-wing rag with a long history of Jew hatred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 22, 2020 4:05 PM

Half truths half lies.

by Anonymousreply 76July 22, 2020 4:07 PM

They want to lick the shit out of Michael Flynn's ass too. This bitch just stitched him a blanket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 22, 2020 4:10 PM

fuck this bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 22, 2020 4:13 PM

Stupid old bag

by Anonymousreply 79July 22, 2020 4:16 PM

Where they go one, they go all. To jail.

by Anonymousreply 80July 22, 2020 4:43 PM

Good on them for cracking down

by Anonymousreply 81July 22, 2020 4:44 PM

I didn't know the FBI had designated them a domestic terrorism threat - back in August of last year.

by Anonymousreply 82July 22, 2020 4:46 PM

So is An Open Secret part of Q Anon??

by Anonymousreply 83July 22, 2020 4:48 PM

So is An Open Secret part of Q Anon??

by Anonymousreply 84July 22, 2020 4:48 PM

R75, do you want me to link to a myriad of other sites that also show the same thing regarding Hadid? Her father was born in PALESTINE and assholes who scream about revisionist history in other cases, engage in it themselves when it suits their own agenda.

You wanna play this game where you pretend other groups aren't targeted by racism, bigotry and bullshit? Google did the same thing with Palestine as did Apple, so spare me the croc. tears.

by Anonymousreply 85July 22, 2020 4:49 PM

From Whitney Webb, IMO one of the most brilliant independent journalists today. She nails it:

"I think Qanon is a psyop that appeals to the long-standing "savior" politics in the US, whereby people look to a political figure to "save" the country (e.g. as long as we elect the right person or people, they will fix everything). I think Qanon is focused on placating the very "patriot" movement that would normally have been most militant about opposing technocracy and martial law tyranny, but are now cheering it on so that Trump can "round up" all the bad pedos, even though Trump's administration is overseeing a massive cover-up of the Epstein scandal and people like Leslie Wexner are allowed to go on living their normal lives. For more background on Qanon as psyop, I recommend revisiting Cass Sunstein (former Obama advisor) and his paper on infiltrating conspiracy movements to foster a lover for, as opposed to distrust of, the federal government. Qanon has done that in a nutshell.

There may be some "white hats" here and there in the US government, but I highly doubt it is playing out as Q has suggested and I deeply distrust aspects where the Q narrative dovetails with the CIA narrative regarding promoting efforts to overthrow long-standing CIA regime change efforts in Venezuela and Iran. It also promotes the idea that all the "bad pedos" are Democrats and Hollywood celebrities, when there is a mountain of evidence showing that both parties are equally filthy. It also fails to note that Trump's mentor Roy Cohn was a sexual blackmailer and pedophile sex trafficker, not unlike Epstein."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2020 10:57 PM

^ Most of that description is dead on, but when was Roy Cohn revealed to be a pedophile sex trafficker? Did I miss something

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2020 11:56 PM

r87... here ya go...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 23, 2020 12:18 AM

Okay, is there any evidence he was a pedophile trafficker outside of conspiracy videos?

by Anonymousreply 89July 23, 2020 12:21 AM

What do the Republicans think the end result will be of encouraging this sort of online mental illness? And you know they're behind it.

They were behind The Arab Spring, and look how that went.

by Anonymousreply 90July 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Oooh... Whitney Webb's *spot on* opinion of this Q-anon psyop has obviously rattled the paid shills. Better escalate this to your supervisors! This thread that r87/r89/r90 started isn't going how they'd hoped, now is it? Creepy AF that this forum is being policed by paid shills. Whitney Webb is one of the most credible, impeccably sourced, true journalists in the world today... absolutely undebunkable. Pedo blackmail is indeed a conspiracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 23, 2020 2:13 AM

[quote] How did Tom Hanks get roped into this nonsense? I know some of them believe he and Oprah are under house arrest for child trafficking.

There’s someone on this site who has been slamming Tom Hanks for years. He’s an alcoholic, he cheats in his wife, he uses prostitutes, he’s one of the nastiest people in Hollywood, he’s not the family man he pretends to be....on & on.

I thought it was Mrs Clooney, but now I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 92July 23, 2020 3:17 AM

It's pretty huge that twitter banned them. It's been one of Q's biggest platforms. I don't expect Facebook or YouTube to follow suit

by Anonymousreply 93July 23, 2020 4:59 PM

Twitter did the right thing

by Anonymousreply 94July 23, 2020 5:30 PM

Rut roh. Take a look at this:

Followers of QAnon also believe that there is an imminent event known as "The Storm" in which thousands of people, members of the cabal, will be arrested, possibly sent to Guantanamo Bay prison or face military tribunals, and the U.S. military will brutally take over the country. The result of "The Storm" will be salvation and a utopia on earth.

———————-

Trump is playing the QAnon playbook. He’s started The Storm. He’s threatening to send his paramilitaries into other cities.

by Anonymousreply 95July 23, 2020 8:20 PM

I know someone who knows the Hanks. Despite his past alcoholism, he's a nice guy. So is Ron Howard.

I dont know who the people are on here who claim a man is scum for cheating on spouses but you can cheat on a spouse and still be a nice person and you can even still love your spouse.

by Anonymousreply 96July 23, 2020 8:44 PM

R95, those idiots have been saying this for three years. Thus far, no one has been arrested and sent to gitmo.

Hillary is still giving tv interviews, Obama is still campaigning for Biden, Huma is still living in NY. None if these people have even been had warrants issued.

It's just a bunch of projection where they substitute the names of their go to villains for the names of the rethug kkkrime kkkabal.

That's it. And they're too dumb to even consider another alternative.

by Anonymousreply 97July 23, 2020 9:23 PM

"The Storm" has been around for three years, you idiot at R95. You're really behind the "movement." Addle-brained, clearly.

NOTHING "Q" has said has come true. NO ankle monitors on Hillary and Huma. NO "imminent" arrests of 1,400 member of "the DEEP STATE."

NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 98July 23, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote] [R95], those idiots have been saying this for three years. Thus far, no one has been arrested and sent to gitmo.

For 3 years we didn’t have paramilitary forces on the streets of any of our cities abducting or tear gassing protestors.

by Anonymousreply 99July 23, 2020 10:20 PM

Tom Hanks son is pretty messed up, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tom wasn’t who he seemed. I think it’s really weird they think Trump is the hero in this. I think some of the people they point out are pedos ( Patton maybe Podesta etc.) but then the whole thing goes to shit when it gets so extreme and they leave out King Perv 45 and somehow Killary planned it all!

by Anonymousreply 100July 24, 2020 4:28 AM

I'm curious what the insane Q anon crowd thinks of Trump wishing Ghislaine well. She's the pedo sex ring queen, right? What's the logic there....?

by Anonymousreply 101July 24, 2020 4:46 AM

r101, they're bending over backwards to claim he didn't really mean it

by Anonymousreply 102July 24, 2020 4:43 PM

#timesup, you QAnon LOONS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 24, 2020 4:56 PM

They're saying it's code to wish her well means that he knows people are going to try to kill her or something. Apparently JFK Jr was supposed to come out as alive yesterday. These people are truly deranged and violent. Luckily also stupid.

by Anonymousreply 104July 24, 2020 4:57 PM

[quote]You people are god damned insane. This Q whack tweeted to me that HRC flayed the skin off of a young girl's face, put the face on her own then danced around while wearing it. Tom Hanks wears shoes made from dead babies? JFK Jr. is alive and running beside Trump in 2020?

THIS is the insanity that R100 believes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 24, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote] The [Qanon] claims about Tom Hanks can be traced back to a single Twitter user named Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, who has been claiming for months that the actor sexually abused her as a teenager while she was under “mind control.”

[quote] Ashcraft has leveled similar accusations of abuse against Hillary Clinton, her own father, and several other people and organizations. She has not provided any evidence for these claims, and she did not immediately respond to interview requests sent to her social media accounts Monday.

by Anonymousreply 106July 24, 2020 5:06 PM

If there is a video like that, then there would be proof. So where is it?

by Anonymousreply 107July 24, 2020 5:40 PM

Lincoln Project is yet another Russian hoax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 24, 2020 6:17 PM

^^ That's the second time I've seen that far-right crap posted. Why are you spreading that around, R108?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 24, 2020 6:41 PM

Then "Rational" Wiki is also on the take from Putin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 24, 2020 6:42 PM

"Rational" Wiki is pro-trans and pro-Islam and therefore antisemitic and homophobic. That just goes to prove that putting the word "Rational" over something does not automatically make it so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 24, 2020 6:47 PM

R111, your argument is irrational. Your false premise is that pro-trans = homophobic, and pro-Isam = antisemitic. That is an unproven opinion, therefore it cannot be the basis for a correct, logical conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 112July 24, 2020 6:54 PM

R111, it's anti-trans people who hate gays. The Republicans who pass anti-trans laws are the same ones who pass anti-gay laws

by Anonymousreply 113July 24, 2020 7:39 PM

Oh, look who's back!! It's always so much fun observing a flare-up of a mental illness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 24, 2020 8:10 PM

How would you like to take home a slice of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 24, 2020 8:16 PM

So then you admit that homosexuality is trans phobic.

by Anonymousreply 116July 24, 2020 8:33 PM

No, it is not homophobic to oppose trans. It is homophobic not to. Supporting it is basically calling gay men women and lesbians men.

by Anonymousreply 117July 24, 2020 8:34 PM

R114 Is a homophobic misogynist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 24, 2020 8:35 PM

Patricia Wright

Charlotte Reed

Benny Diambu-Wright

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 24, 2020 8:38 PM

Take your trans shit to your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 120July 24, 2020 8:45 PM

Take it to jail where you belong for crimes against homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 121July 24, 2020 8:45 PM

Where is that close-up pic of Matt's crazy face?

by Anonymousreply 122July 24, 2020 8:48 PM

So we have established that the anti-trans loons are also believers in the AQnon conspiracy?

by Anonymousreply 123July 24, 2020 8:50 PM

Where is BLM to attack R122 and destroy everything he owns?

by Anonymousreply 124July 24, 2020 8:50 PM

This entire thread’s premise is based in hate speech. Shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 125July 24, 2020 8:51 PM

Ask and ye shall receive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 24, 2020 8:52 PM

R126 is begging to get canceled.

by Anonymousreply 127July 24, 2020 8:53 PM

LOL, R126! I looked it up and found it, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 24, 2020 8:57 PM

Is Matt a Q Loon?

He's into all that nonsense about Soros, Killary, Huma on the tarmac, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 129July 24, 2020 8:59 PM

Is R129 a racist?

by Anonymousreply 130July 24, 2020 9:01 PM

"Racist" in what way, QMatt?

by Anonymousreply 131July 24, 2020 9:02 PM

You just answered your own question, racist.

by Anonymousreply 132July 24, 2020 9:10 PM

R117, the conservatives who are against trans rights are against gay rights. The progressives who are pro-gay are also pro-trans

R118 is confusing Iran with the US. In the US homophobes are also trans phobes

by Anonymousreply 133July 24, 2020 9:15 PM

Lies, R133. Cutting up gay children is homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 134July 24, 2020 9:16 PM

Trans is homophobic. Any man who would rather cut off his dick than stick it in another man’s asshole is a homophobe. He is certainly not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 135July 24, 2020 9:17 PM

R134, I thought all trans people were straight rapists who want to attack women? That's the argument you conservatives use to justify "bathroom bills"

R135, being trans is not the same thing as being gay.

by Anonymousreply 136July 24, 2020 9:23 PM

Then there is no reason to combine the two.

by Anonymousreply 137July 24, 2020 9:26 PM

R136, you are responding to the SAME person: Matthew Anscher, the anti-trans and now QAnon Loon.

by Anonymousreply 138July 24, 2020 9:27 PM

Figures Matt is a QAnon loon. Not surprised at all. Go back on your meds Matt!

by Anonymousreply 139July 24, 2020 9:39 PM

Anyone remember when Matt was in one of his phases and a fellow DLer who lived in Salinas said he was calling the cops for a welfare check because Matt was issuing threats?

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 140July 24, 2020 9:44 PM

He's suddenly stopped posting after I exposed him all over DL an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 141July 24, 2020 9:48 PM

These people have proven more dangerous than any antifascist protestor I'm being told to fear by Fox news. Fuck one or two Kmarts burned down, this is what normal people fear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 24, 2020 10:02 PM

The Pizzagut nut who almost shot up a restaurant looking for sex trafficked children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 24, 2020 10:04 PM

A woman inspired by QAnon conspiracy videos was arrested after live-streaming her trip to 'take out' Joe Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 24, 2020 10:06 PM

He's spellbound

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 24, 2020 10:08 PM

Don't forget the idiot that tried to blow up Hoover dam. Or the crazy stripper who tried to "liberate missing kids on the USS Comfort. Those Q people are dangerously crazy.

by Anonymousreply 146July 24, 2020 10:08 PM

I assume every QLoon is an RNC delegate. What will they do now the Convention is cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 147July 24, 2020 11:14 PM

Should Trump lose, perhaps the sweetest part of it all will be the wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of garments among the Qaninny crowd. They won't completely go away, but a lot of them will bail once the Deep State triumphs over him.

by Anonymousreply 148July 24, 2020 11:21 PM

They REALLY believed that JFK Jr was going to come out as alive yesterday and defeat the Deep State.

Where are those 1,400 sealed indictments that were supposed to be unsealed almost three years ago, taking down the Deep State?

by Anonymousreply 149July 24, 2020 11:24 PM

Everyone is still on double plus secret probation r149, just like Q PREDICTED!!!! (secretly, and in code)

by Anonymousreply 150July 24, 2020 11:31 PM

America always has been a savage and hateful place under its placid (at times) surface of suppression, racism and "keep it in when THEY'RE around" types.

The miscreants have been so emboldened by the collapse of the GOP since Reagan stomped it and Bush Sr. made bargains and Ron Paul kicked off the Tea Party assholery that they now scurry into the light as the Inheritors.

by Anonymousreply 151July 24, 2020 11:35 PM

Where is Q posting from now?

[quote]Twitter's announcement was made through the company's Twitter Safety account, which outlined sweeping plans to limit "behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm." More than 7,000 accounts have been removed from the platform over the past several weeks for violating rules about platform manipulations, ban evasion, and spam, according to the Reuters news agency.

[quote]About 150,000 Twitter accounts around the world are expected to be suspended later this week because of the policy change, Reuters said.

[quote]Twitter said that it will permanently suspend accounts tweeting about this topic that violate its multi-account policy, coordinate abuse against individuals, or attempt to evade account suspension, which they said more accounts have been trying to do in recent weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 24, 2020 11:41 PM

I'm glad twitter is cracking down on this.

by Anonymousreply 153July 25, 2020 12:42 AM

Another thing about Tom Hanks nobody talks about anymore is that apparently he wasn’t very nice to his first wife. Nobody talks about it anymore because she’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 154July 25, 2020 2:35 AM

Yes but I'm surprised Twitter even gives a damn. I'm inclined to think this little group of fat straight chicks got too big for their britches.

by Anonymousreply 155July 25, 2020 8:35 AM

The poster Tulip on Lipstick Alley put up a post on how to get around the Twitter ban. Also gave the method and how to avoid being flagged. Twitter was notified.

by Anonymousreply 156July 25, 2020 9:00 AM

Anyone here know any QAnon people that youve known since childhood? Were they the kind of people you’re shocked to see become full-on “gobmint-out-to-get-me” goobers? Were any of them really smart people? Did they blow their minds with drugs & booze? Were they married 4 times? Were they always idiots?

by Anonymousreply 157July 25, 2020 4:01 PM

My step-father isn't exactly Qanon but he's been getting a lot of disinformation from emails old friends of his send to him. He doesn't let my mother see them because she'll get pissed. He's in his 70s and pro-Trump and for the past 20 years has been bitching about Indian doctors, more Mexicans, etc. He's a typical old white man who sees the country changing, can't keep up and feels like life is getting away.

by Anonymousreply 158July 25, 2020 6:59 PM

In a round about way, r157.

Friend of a coworker. Coworker said her friend "sue" has been married to this blue collar uneducated guy since they got out of HS. Co-worker knows husband sort of and said he was just a normal straight guy (beer, sports, cars, tools) until the last 3 or so years.

According to my coworker, Sue's husband is a trumptard who started listening to the fat fuck Jones and started buying all sorts of "survival" shit that they can't afford because some conspiracy theory.

My coworker was scared for Sue and asked me if I'd ever heard of such a thing. So I told her I had and that shitstain Jones lost his own kids in a recent custody fight because he's a raving loon.

Neither my co-worker nor Sue had any idea of this shit although Sue's husband has been trying to get Sue and their kids to watch all of the nutty conspiracy videos Jones (may he rot in the cesspools of Hades) puts out.

Coworker is afraid that Sue's husband might do something crazy like harm her or the kids because Sue is afraid. Sue doesn't know what happened to him. She said it was gradual until recently (the last year or so) when he just jumped off a cliff.

The nutter has been buying guns and survival gear non stop for the last few months. I'm sure he's a Q nutter as well but she didn't mention that specifically.

by Anonymousreply 159July 25, 2020 10:14 PM

Sinclair also used to have Boris Epshtyn, a pro-Trump russian on their network along with Sebastian Gorka,

by Anonymousreply 160July 25, 2020 11:32 PM

Opps. Wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 161July 25, 2020 11:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 31, 2020 3:00 AM

I hate these deranged weirdos. Constantly projecting their own sickness or familial traumas onto "wicked and decadent " liberals. Fyi, if you ever want to know what utter nonsense most soft science studies are, look at the studies done on conspiracy theorists a few years back. It claimed that they have higher IQ than average. Bullshit, these people are almost uniformly low IQ but with the ability to have a laser like unyielding focus on their obsession.

by Anonymousreply 163July 31, 2020 6:19 AM

R163 Were those studied among the likes of Robert Anton Wilson? I'm not sure if you're aware that "Conspiracy theorists" range in type.

In order to identify something as a conspiracy theory or delusional pattern behavior a 'soft science' is necessary just FYI. The study of cults like QAnon is a broader cultural context is a social science as well. Is sort of peak anti-intellectualism to deny the social sciences are valid disciplines.

by Anonymousreply 164July 31, 2020 6:47 AM

Ricky Schroeder's sister, Dawn Gregg, has homeschooled all her kids and has included conspiracy theories in her lesson plans. It's bad enough for adults to be believing all that bulllshit but to infect your kids with it is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 165July 31, 2020 2:38 PM

Shouldn't these people be in some weird cult in the Guyanese jungle drinking KoolAid or waiting to be picked up by aliens and taken to the Hale-Bopp comet, instead of spreading that garbage online? I mean, it's pretty much the same insanity profile.

by Anonymousreply 166July 31, 2020 3:10 PM

I wonder what conspiracy these QAnons will come up with once Trump loses his reelection.

by Anonymousreply 167August 4, 2020 6:29 PM

I'm sure they are already blaming Biden for the Beirut explosion. I mean, c'mon! Biden -Beirut. They both start with B!

by Anonymousreply 168August 4, 2020 9:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!