Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Harris Faulkner such a shameless sell-out?

She had an opportunity over the last month or so to drop the hammer on her racist employer.

Instead, she cashed her huge paycheck and turns her back on fellow Americans and her children who have to live in this racist country.

She, as well as Ben Carson, Tim Scott etc.. need to be held accountable. Where is BLM on the race-baiting set?

Have they gone after Diamond and silk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 4, 2020 3:49 PM

I don’t think these people know they are black.

Also, I think that Diamond and Silk hate each other.

They are always talking over each other had show signs of veiled contempt for one another.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2020 5:48 PM

I wonder what Gretchen thinks of her?

Harris stood by and did nothing to help those women who were harassed and abused.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2020 5:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2020 5:55 PM

She ain't black.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2020 6:01 PM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2020 6:21 PM

I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2020 9:25 PM

What's a Harris Faulkner?

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2020 10:10 PM

Never heard of her. She needs Candace O's PR team

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2020 10:11 PM

You do realize how lucrative it is to be a black conservative these days? She's faking it but raking in the $$$ though.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2020 10:14 PM

How do these people sleep at night?

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2020 10:27 PM

^^Fat bank accounts allow one to rest soundly.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2020 10:44 PM

What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2020 11:12 PM

Why would she be faking, R9?

Stupid and selfish come in all colors. Thankfully most black people don't fall for that particular shtick.

by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2020 12:04 AM

[quote]I like her.

You might want to find out her views on gays first.

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2020 12:06 AM

If she didn’t get her negro wake up call after this incident, I don’t think she’s ever going to get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2020 12:08 AM

I’m guessing she will turn the other cheek regarding her fellow co-workers once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2020 8:05 PM

She is a classy lady and not going to be part of a smear campaing is my guess.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2020 8:11 PM

can't stand her as i call her "black bambi" with her RIDICULOUS long eyelashes and pound of makeup on...

she's a moron to boot! a few days ago on that inane "outnumbered" show she went on and on and on and on about how and why are marijuana centers open for medicinal purposes but religious buildings are not! she couldn't get it thru her thick skull the common sense of people HAVE TO GO to these marijuana places with their prescriptions for their HEALTH and HEALING... a person doesn't HAVE TO GO to their religion's building to worship! either willingly full of crap or unwillingly monumental stupid she is!...

CAN'T STAND HER! NOR ANY OF THE OTHER "C" WORD WOMEN ON THAT SHOW OR ON FOX PERIOD... like mtv experienced KENNEDY who i remember had the gall and irony to call out politicians as being self absorbed and narcissists! you know the one who goes by 1 name for her media "career"!...

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2020 8:15 PM

I remember her from Kansas City at WDAF TV4 as an anchor

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2020 8:15 PM

I can’t stand these sellouts with not an ounce of dignity that will push their brothers and sister over a ledge to get that check.

It’s all about the Benjamins with this set.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2020 8:20 PM

Why, just look at that face. Idn't that a white girl theyuh?

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2020 8:21 PM

The one who is hilarious is that Black Baghdad Bob himself, Deroy Murdock. Gurl is a huge snow queen too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2020 8:23 PM

Disgusting traitor.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2020 8:40 PM

You won’t be seeing her at any BLM events.

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2020 8:56 PM

This lady gets away with murder.

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2020 9:04 PM

She's beautiful and could have been a model but she's smart enough to parlay her looks and smarts into a career in news.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2020 9:15 PM

She has an old Hollywood vibe.

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2020 9:20 PM

“career in news.”

She’s a fascist enabler.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2020 9:21 PM

Has Fredricka Whitfield (shown with husband) commented?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2020 9:25 PM

Tonight, don't forget to boycott HOMOPHOBE Joy Reid and watch CNN at 7pm.

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2020 9:25 PM

This thread reads like white liberal joe Biden stating blacks ain't black if they don't vote liberal. The nerve of most of you policing black thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2020 9:25 PM

Nobdoy cares if she is a conservative.

But why would a black person support racists? They don’t like you? Why give them aid and confort?

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2020 9:29 PM

R32. She is free to support who the fuck she wants and you need to mind your own business.

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2020 9:30 PM

So blacks can support racists, r31, but it’s not supposed to raise one’s curiosity?

It’s a very strange thing, no?

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2020 9:30 PM

R33, she, as a black persons, is free to support racists?

I’m just saying that a black person giving aid and confort to racists it’s bizarre. Don’t act like that is totally normal.

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2020 9:32 PM

I don’t read her as classy. I’m getting more of a cash grab/ greedy type who will do anything for money.

If she didn’t have such low self esteem, she would realize that she could have done so much better at another network and wouldn’t have such a treasonous stain on her record.

by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2020 9:48 PM

She lives a white lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2020 9:59 PM

She is a successful woman. Most of you are either jealous or self hating, so I doubt she gives one iota to your critiques.

by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2020 11:20 PM

R34. Like I stated she is free to support who the fuck she wants and she is exercising her privilege of not bowing to lefty thoughts. Not all black people wants to become a lefty.

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2020 12:31 PM

We have a 2 party system. Calling folks on the other side all kind of names is counterproductive and childish. Work with facts and avoid name calling to be successful and taken seriously. Ms. Faulkner is a very smart woman and she has the right to be a Republican and she has my respect even when I don't agree with everything she says and does. One thing she never does is call Democrats derogatory names.

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2020 2:58 PM

The "Divide By Race" Troll is working overtime on DL today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2020 3:46 PM

Excuse me r1? "She, as well as Ben Carson, Tim Scott etc.. need to be held accountable. Where is BLM on the race-baiting set?"

BLM is the ULTIMATE race-baiting set. If you don't believe this considered yourself baited. I bet you had no idea!

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2020 3:53 PM

So disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2020 3:46 PM

Faulkner is not a right-wing conservative, she is a capitalist. Oscar winner Hattie McDaniel once said she could make more money playing a maid in motion pictures than being a maid in real life.

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2020 3:52 PM

Harris is a smart lady and I love her for being a voice of color on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2020 12:23 PM

She always looks surprised

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2020 1:10 PM

She wasn’t on tv today. Hmmm maybe she is hiding her head in shame.

by Anonymousreply 47July 31, 2020 6:39 PM

Spaghetti straps are not for daytime. Tsk tsk.

by Anonymousreply 48July 31, 2020 6:44 PM

I'm not familiar with Harris Faulkner and I'm not condoning or condemning anything that she did.

Sometimes, the reason that black people (and others) seem to be satisfied as the token black person is because of racism.

If a black women were to publicly decry racism, etc., then she's the "Angry Black Woman" who sees racism where is no racism. She needs to lighten up and enjoy life, etc.

by Anonymousreply 49July 31, 2020 6:58 PM

She's the least offensive person on that network. There are damn few AA females making 2 million a year. She has an impressive bio. 6 emmy awards. I'd say give her a pass, but then I read this mind-boggling nugget.

From wiki- In September 2015, Faulkner sued toy manufacturer Hasbro for $5 million claiming a plastic toy hamster in its Littlest Pet Shop line was an unauthorized use of her name and likeness.

A hamster?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 31, 2020 7:39 PM

R15: What was so offensive about this video?

by Anonymousreply 51July 31, 2020 7:48 PM

Lol she was so offended by the kool-aid thing but thought about that paycheck and kept right along tap dancing for the man.

It’s really sad because she could have been a respected news lady. Who knows what could have been.

That video seems like something out of 1950.

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2020 5:01 AM

Kool aid had nothing at all to do with anything and was so racist and revealing.

Even if he didn’t mean to be racists it’s such a ludicrous question and he would have never asked a white person that.

It would be hilarious if it were a skit but really something else entirely being real.

by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2020 5:03 AM

I think it’s hilarious that they produced a toy hamster named “Harris Faulkner”!

by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2020 5:10 AM

The Kool-Aid thing happens all the time to people of color in the workplace. You either let it roll off your back or make a stink about it and risk becoming known as "difficult" and not having a sense of humor which could limit your future opportunities. And I am certain the same thing must happen to out white gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 55August 1, 2020 5:22 AM

Fox News needs a few "tokens" (BUT NOT TOO MANY!!!) to soothe it's white, Evangelical (whether or not they identify, they all act in a similar cult fashion), racist, mostly senior base into believing that they are actually "tolerant". Some of my Trump-loving family members who still use the word "coloreds" for blacks have mentioned to me that there ARE some good blacks who ARE actually Republicans and DO support Trump. You know the names. That tiny handful of Trump appointees and politicians are also joined by a scant few hosts and commentators from Fox "News". It really comes down to the TINIEST attempt to not seem like a completely racist company/cult. Now mind you, Harris better not get too comfortable feeling like an equal inside that set - she will always be a side-show act and nothing more to these people - but she and her fellow Uncle Toms will be payed VERY handsomely for betraying their own race and our democracy for that matter. Faulkner is nothing more than just that.

by Anonymousreply 56August 1, 2020 5:26 AM

R56. Why do some liberals always think most conservative blacks are paid to support right wing ideology. As it ever occurred to you that maybe they really do share those beliefs and they will still be supportive of Republican ideals even if they were just a regular person. One can argue the same about liberal pundits that they are getting paid to espouse liberal ideals.

by Anonymousreply 57August 1, 2020 10:48 AM

R57, because the color of their skin dictates what a person’s brain does.

by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2020 11:00 AM

^^ in their minds.

A woman can’t possibly want to stay home and take care of babies. A black person can’t support stop and frisk policies. And so on.

by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2020 11:02 AM

Why should she have to mess up her check based on the stuff white people (cause they run Fox) are doing? Op, why not throw these requests towards the big-name female personalities on that station? That drunk judge and blonde from Fox & Friends come to mind. She's been a mid-level Fox reporter. Obviously she's conservative but she's no more of a sellout than the women that work in front and behind the cameras. What about the secretaries that have to know about everything going on at Fox. They stay silent as well, even though they are the gatekeepers to these issues.

These aren't just jobs to a lot of folks. You're asking them to risk their careers for little reward. Unless she has been harassed by Fox she can't sue them for shit, but they can her.

by Anonymousreply 60August 1, 2020 12:17 PM

What is your point R57? Yes, they are getting paid well and yes they are Uncle Toms with horrible politics. Who ever called them victims?? They get exactly what they deserve. Is it the chicken or the egg? At the end of the day - it doesn't matter. Clearly they are nasty people at their core who believe in policies that are destructive to their own community and who also vote against their own rights. They are also handsomely paid to be side show acts for the same party that wants to destroy them. It's a free country - they are free to make dirty money and we are free to despise them.

by Anonymousreply 61August 1, 2020 7:11 PM

She basically works for the KKK.

That is not Ok to give them aid and confront and take a check from them.

No cool.

by Anonymousreply 62August 1, 2020 7:14 PM

She is the sole black employee for the KKK network. At least Juan Williams used his time to give them hell.

by Anonymousreply 63August 1, 2020 7:15 PM

R62. It is not your place to tell her what is cool. Have a seat somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 64August 4, 2020 2:27 PM

Let's take a break and mention that the pic op posted has a man with BDF. He has a Tom Cotton vib going.

by Anonymousreply 65August 4, 2020 2:51 PM

Break is over. She is assisting white supremacist. That is disturbing on many levels.

by Anonymousreply 66August 4, 2020 2:56 PM

OP= Race bait.

STFU

by Anonymousreply 67August 4, 2020 3:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!