Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Julia Roberts and Danny Moder celebrate 18 year anniversary!

Julia Roberts marked her 18th anniversary with her husband, cinematographer Daniel Moder, with a rare couple shot on Instagram.

The actress, 52, shared a casual shot of her kissing Moder, 51, on the cheek Saturday for their July 4th anniversary.

"18 years," she captioned the photo. "#heckyes."

The couple, who married in 2002 on a ranch in Taos, New Mexico, met on the set of "The Mexican" in 2000, in which Roberts starred and Moder was a cameraman. They have three children: Hazel and Phinnaeus, 15, and Henry, 13.

Most recently, Moder worked as director of photography on Netflix's "Dead to Me," according to his IMDb page. The couple has worked on 10 projects together, including 2003's "Mona Lisa Smile" and 2014's "The Normal Heart."

The actress opened up to Extra TV in 2015 about the perks of having her husband at work while she was acting in "Secrets in Their Eyes," which also starred Chiwetel Ejiofor and Nicole Kidman. Roberts said she was thankful not to have to re-explain her work on the intense crime drama once she got home.

"If we got to go to work together and go home together, all that work time, when you come home and 'Oh, honey, how was your day?' " she said. "We did all that in the day and in the car. So when we got home we got to put that all away, which was really delightful."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 13, 2020 3:28 AM

Was she wearing her classy "A Low Vera" t-shirt?

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2020 7:32 PM

I believe Danny Moder's dick is enchanted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2020 7:34 PM

Moder has the dreaded Tiny Nip.

Terrible, horrible FAIL!

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2020 7:36 PM

He must really love her because that's a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2020 7:37 PM

In her Insta, his head looks like a shrunken apple.

Has he not heard of sunscreen?

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2020 7:39 PM

For a major celebrity like Julia Roberts, eighteen years of marriage is a LONG fucking time.

And to a non-celebrity!

Although I think it helps that he's in the business. So at least they have a lot to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2020 7:40 PM

The Shady Side of Julia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2020 7:44 PM

It's been long reported that they don't even live under the same roof.

No one that has ever encountered her seems to have a good word to say about her.

Never been a fan and the A Low Vera maliciousness cemented my distaste for her.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2020 7:45 PM

[quote]For a major celebrity like Julia Roberts, eighteen years of marriage is a LONG fucking time.

The fact that I still get to fuck all my leading men helps.

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote] For a major celebrity like Julia Roberts, eighteen years of marriage is a LONG fucking time.

Ahem!

by Anonymousreply 10July 6, 2020 7:49 PM

When America's Sweetheart Hooker with a Heart of Gold comes after you wearing a home made T-shirt with your name on it uncharacteristically sitting outside seeking paparazzi shots, it's like Trump going after some random person on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 11July 6, 2020 7:49 PM

Seething...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 6, 2020 7:50 PM

Seems like he might have a nice, smooth coin slot

by Anonymousreply 13July 6, 2020 8:28 PM

Danny is a cheapskate with crappy taste. Her engagement ring is tiny, brownish-green and ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 6, 2020 8:42 PM

"A Low Vera" looks like a love child of Beverly Mitchell and Rachel Griffiths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 6, 2020 8:47 PM

Julia Roberts is a low life husband stealer. Her principles are that of an alley cat.

by Anonymousreply 16July 6, 2020 8:56 PM

R16 Mean alley cat Julia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 6, 2020 9:01 PM

Meowwwwww!!!

by Anonymousreply 18July 6, 2020 9:11 PM

Do her kids still look like corpses?

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2020 9:49 PM

Not only did that cunt wear that shirt. She went to The Ivy of all places and sat where she could be photographed easily by the paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2020 10:16 PM

In 5 years she can divorce him and he can't soak her for child support or mess things up with a custody fight. That's all she's waiting for.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2020 10:19 PM

The A Low Vera woman isn’t pretty, but looks like a funner fuck.

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2020 10:53 PM

love her. Last Hollywood Star.

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2020 11:10 PM

I do too, r23. Just can't help myself.

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2020 12:05 AM

Remember when she married Lyle Lovett?

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2020 12:13 AM

I totally don't understand the "A Low Vera" shirt.

Can someone explain?

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2020 12:30 AM

I've written about this before here, back hen Julia was still in the midst of her popularity.

I worked with a prop master that spilled the tea about Julia to me. Julia was known for going after married guys or guys in serious committed relationships. She loved getting them into bed and she particularly loved, if she had the opportunity, making sure their wife or partner knew about her fucking them. One guy she went after had just gotten engaged and the crew gave him a big congratulations on the set and when for drinks etc. Julia went right for the guys and fucked him.

She's a hateful piece of trash. Who knew she was just waiting for Danny Moder to come along and tame that gaping hole of hers.

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2020 12:44 AM

How much has she paid him to stay with her?

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2020 12:46 AM

Vera is the name of Danny's first wife. He was married to her when he started working with and fucking Julia.

I think Vera was putting up a fight trying to save her marriage and Julia didn't like it so she made the A Low Vera shirt.

I think it was supposed to be a slam on Vera, you know, she's low.

Isn't Julia just brilliant?

by Anonymousreply 29July 7, 2020 12:47 AM

Already a long thread on her desperation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2020 12:48 AM

Lol thanks, R29.

That's really a dumb shirt.

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2020 12:49 AM

Julia is a CU_T

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2020 12:53 AM

She made herself look like an asshole with that shirt. In fact the husband seems like a moron too who I’m sure loves getting cucked by Julia. Their 18 years of marriage mean nothing to me. I’m sure the only way to survive 18 years of marriage with Julia Roberts is to lead separate lives.

by Anonymousreply 33July 7, 2020 12:55 AM

r32 This isn't a children's discussion board. You can say "cunt".

by Anonymousreply 34July 7, 2020 1:53 AM

Is there a datalounge section for children and fraus? I'm Kyle, a lot of straight guys come to the DL and if there could be a section for the fraus and children we could keep it 💯 all men on the main page.

Otherwise, birds gonna peck around where they shouldn't 👀🦴👅💪

by Anonymousreply 35July 7, 2020 3:11 AM

[Quote] Julia went right for the guys and fucked him.

To be fair, it does take two to tango.

by Anonymousreply 36July 7, 2020 4:29 AM

Isn't Moder in business with Clooney or is that some other plain white boring male?

by Anonymousreply 37July 7, 2020 7:01 AM

R27, Her hole was made all the more gaping by Liam Neeson.

by Anonymousreply 38July 7, 2020 7:10 AM

I am amazed that one man, any man, managed to tame that skank.

by Anonymousreply 39July 7, 2020 7:37 AM

R37 I think that's Gerber.

by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2020 8:44 AM

But...but...their being together was FATE. It was SEISMIC. They had absolutely no control over their destinies and desire for one another! Yet she still felt the need for the trashy, petty and jealous T-shirt? Sorry but DESTINY had nothing at all to do with Danny's decision to be with one of the most famous and rich women in the world. I'm sure he hasn't minded his lavish lifestyle one bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2020 1:52 PM

[quote] Julia was known for going after married guys or guys in serious committed relationships. She loved getting them into bed and she particularly loved, if she had the opportunity, making sure their wife or partner knew about her fucking them.

[quote] Danny's decision to be with one of the most famous and rich women in the world. I'm sure he hasn't minded his lavish lifestyle one bit.

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 42July 7, 2020 2:02 PM

[quote]love her. Last Hollywood Star

Ahem...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 7, 2020 2:19 PM

The grossest detail about the A Low Vera shirt is that bitch hand embroidered it. Spent hours on it thinking that was a good idea. That's some serial killer wall art of press clippings and crime scene photos crazy shit.

by Anonymousreply 44July 7, 2020 2:31 PM

He seems mentally retarded. She married him for his big dick and now they are stuck with each other. Don’t they live in separate houses?

by Anonymousreply 45July 7, 2020 2:58 PM

Vera couldn't hold onto this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 7, 2020 3:02 PM

Damn!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 7, 2020 3:02 PM

Who can blame Julia for snatching this???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 7, 2020 3:03 PM

[quote][R27], Her hole was made all the more gaping by Liam Neeson.

I thought Bradley Cooper's hole was made all the more gaping by Liam Neeson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2020 3:06 PM

"Julia was known for going after married guys or guys in serious committed relationships"

And the poor married guys could not say no to her? Right...

by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2020 3:19 PM

Over the years I've also read accounts of her penchant for going after married/taken men of all walks of life just to blow up their relationships. That's some sick shit. She could have had any rich, single, famous guy of her choice but she chose to destroy relationships just for the sport of it.

The power imbalance with subordinates worked to her favor just like it does for men in power.

She reinforces my belief that most people who are constantly smiling big smiles and laughing are not to be trusted. C1ooney is another one who is always laughing and joking and is probably a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 51July 7, 2020 3:35 PM

Whatever a "Moder" is, he certainly looks like one. Ugly man, with a touch of Linda Hunt in the face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2020 3:39 PM

Here's a photo of Mr. Linda Hunt, for comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 7, 2020 3:43 PM

He does look a little "special" in the face.

...and of course he is in good shape, he has plenty of time to work out given he.does.not.live.with.her.

by Anonymousreply 54July 7, 2020 3:47 PM

She's a Scorpio. The bad ones are obsessed with power, especially expressed through sexuality. An evil Scorpio woman would be a seducer and femme fatale. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 55July 7, 2020 3:53 PM

She let multiple gutless bang her on Mystic Pizza, even at the same time. She enjoyed being a human piñata for COCK

by Anonymousreply 56July 7, 2020 3:57 PM

R38 and the Daniel Day Lewis tore it up some more. She seems to like big dick.

by Anonymousreply 57July 7, 2020 4:05 PM

Daniel Day Lewis seems to be the only one she couldn't actually land. He slept with her while he was sleeping with a few others, and dumped her. This little snippet about when she tried to talk to him at an event years later and he snubbed her is pretty brutal. (but funny)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2020 4:20 PM

Let's be honest: both D-Day and Roberts are terrible people.

by Anonymousreply 59July 7, 2020 4:22 PM

R58 that sounds just awful.

by Anonymousreply 60July 7, 2020 4:26 PM

Moder looks like a poor woman's version of Kevin Bacon.

by Anonymousreply 61July 7, 2020 5:09 PM

Hasn't Miss Roberts had Bacon for breakfast as well?

by Anonymousreply 62July 7, 2020 5:13 PM

[quote]She's a Scorpio. The bad ones are obsessed with power, especially expressed through sexuality. An evil Scorpio woman would be a seducer and femme fatale. Interesting.

R55, What a fucking idiot. Psychological problems are not "inborn". There are millions of Julia Robertses out there and most of them had mothers just like themselves and raise kids just as sick. Why do you need to need to demonize someone? She belongs in prison or worse, but there is no need to add petty hatred to the mixture unless you have psychological problems of your own.

(R55 is a sick Trump defender).

by Anonymousreply 63July 7, 2020 5:16 PM

You all are just JEALOUS that you're not getting as much hot cock as Julia.

by Anonymousreply 64July 7, 2020 11:19 PM

There's a psychopath in my partner's life, and the A Low Vera photos make me think of her. It's something she would do.

At this stage we're debating whether the cunt in our lives is a sociopath or a psychopath. I'm leaning towards psycho. Have no idea about Julia. Her mother was very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2020 7:53 AM

R65 Do you feel comfortable sharing any details about your possible psychopath acquaintance? I'm luridly curious.

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2020 8:56 AM

It says something about Danny that he wasn't disgusted with Julia about that shirt.

by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2020 2:26 PM

I agree that the shirt speaks volumes about Danny too. Obviously the dollar signs were really blinding.

Now he can't even tolerate living in the same house with her and has to keep up the charade so she can prove to the world it was all for "true love". Of course, again, the lifestyle being the major factor.

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2020 2:40 PM

Are you all sure that Danny doesn't live in the same house as Julia?

Proof? Link?

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2020 2:46 PM

Apparently she bought him a "surf shack" across the street ( a $4 million dollar one) because she doesn't want him travelling to surf with his buddies. She looks awful and seems a little condescending to Danny in this video. Plus, why the defensively crossed arms? Seems like she doesn't really like it when he talks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2020 4:44 PM

R69 Here you go, for what it's worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2020 4:46 PM

For some reason it is very easy to picture her bringing the crazy on him with forehead vein pulsating and him just cowering with his head down and letting her finish.

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2020 4:50 PM

R72 It did seem that way in the video at R70. And why did she bring up the kids? Like reminding him they have 3 kids. The whole thing was weird and off. Years ago I read that she had an embroidered wall hanging in her office that said "Empress of the Universe". She believes it.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2020 5:11 PM

One of her co-stars, I can't remember which one at this moment, said that she crocheted or knitted on set and she made it very clearly known who she liked and who she didn't like by giving those "liked" one of her handmade items.

Which backs up the story that she embroidered the A Low Vera shirt herself being she's so crafty.

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2020 5:21 PM

Hahaha R74 she prob embroidered the sign in R73 herself.

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2020 5:28 PM

And it looked so shitty, R74

by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote] Her engagement ring is tiny, brownish-green and ugly.

So you're saying it looks like a POS.

Well, that couldn't be more fitting for her.

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2020 5:30 PM

I've always thought Danny Moder looks like an older Ryan Reynolds. Anyone else see it?

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2020 5:48 PM

He does, r61, alsoa bit like Guy Pearce. I find him very cute. Lucky JuliA.

by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2020 6:20 PM

Hi Danny at R79!

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2020 7:44 PM

He seems dim and she seems clingy. Not surprised that he has his own house to get away from her.

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2020 8:38 PM

He always looks miserable. Like he just took an earful for leaving the toilet seat up.

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote] I believe Danny Moder's dick is enchanted.

Julia has always been a size queen (for those wondering how she could marry Lyle Lovett, there's your reason) and Moder has serious BDF and one of those lanky bodies that always suggest a python between his legs, so he must be packing double digits.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2020 9:18 PM

James Corden (closeted) had Julia on his show and said your husband has a big Dick. She acted like that was a perfectly normal thing to say on TV. It was weird

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2020 10:41 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if it was in her "Rider" that Corden had to say her husband has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 85July 9, 2020 2:23 AM

I agree what Julia did was horrible but also agree Danny is equally to blame. And her wearing that shirt doesn't look good on him either.

by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2020 2:54 AM

Whether you love her or loathe her, Roberts was one of the last bankable certified movie stars. She never has to work again and Julia really isn't an Indie movie type of actor. Her whole thing was taking big, flashy roles in big flashy movies. She doesn't have the subtlety of an indie movie actor. So many people close to her seem to dislike her. I read even her SIL has some beef with her, supposedly for treating Moders parents badly or something like that. Does she have any long term friendships?

by Anonymousreply 87July 9, 2020 3:55 AM

r58 I was just about to say the same thing. She tried for YEARS to make something happen with DDL, both on-screen and off, but it never progressed beyond sex. She kept trying to get him to do Shakespeare in Love with her, but he wouldn't do it. I think the Lyle Lovett marriage was a reaction to one of the rejections from DDL. He made her his cumdumpster basically when he was fucking around on Isabelle Adjani. As uhh..eccentric as Adjani probably is, she was arguably the most beautiful woman in the world then. Adjani was giving birth to their son and he came to visit and she found out he was REALLY in town because he and Roberts were fucking again. He was really rotten to her and basically ruined her.

by Anonymousreply 88July 9, 2020 4:32 AM

Kevin Bacon has a certified big dick.

Julia likes long-faced, lanky, well-hung guys, so it's almost certain she went after Bacon at one point or another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 9, 2020 4:43 AM

She is a disgusting person. Hates other women and is completely delusional that she is a beautiful person and very important.

by Anonymousreply 90July 9, 2020 4:55 AM

[quote] So many people close to her seem to dislike her. I read even her SIL has some beef with her, supposedly for treating Moders parents badly or something like that.

Doesn't her own brother hate her too?

She has been estranged from Eric Roberts since forever, if I'm not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 91July 9, 2020 7:07 AM

What happened with her sister who passed away? I know the sister was troubled but from the bits and pieces I recall reading The Empress of the Universe once again went out of her way to be unkind.

by Anonymousreply 92July 9, 2020 7:12 AM

Moder is HOT without being gorgeous. That ripped body, the weathered surfer’s face, and the driftwood he is most definitely packing.

This thread is making me HORNY as HELL.

by Anonymousreply 93July 9, 2020 7:14 AM

R82 Right? He always has a deer-in-headlights expression on his face. He never really smiles. He looks like he has PTSD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 9, 2020 1:07 PM

R92 She was a nasty bitch at her funeral. Funny coming from an ex-heroin addict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2020 1:08 PM

^Funny that there’s a “How to empty your bowels in the morning in 1 minute” link under that Julia article.

by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2020 1:27 PM

His cinematography career, likely one of the main reasons he got with her, went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 97July 9, 2020 1:48 PM

R89 Didn't she have Bacon and Billy Baldwin before landing with Kiefer on the set of Flatliners?

by Anonymousreply 98July 10, 2020 3:09 AM

R88. Isabelle was a fine actress too. Absolutely marvelous and stunning in Camille Claudel. She was never the same screen wise and basically fell off after Lewis's horrible treatment of her. I always liked her.

by Anonymousreply 99July 11, 2020 12:18 AM

do they have an open marriage maybe? otherwise its really amazing they lasted this long. practically a lifetime or two basing on Julia's relationship history.

by Anonymousreply 100July 11, 2020 12:36 AM

Didn't she cheat on Lyle Lovett with Ethan Hawke? I vaguely remember a National Enquirer headline of them leaving a club together.

by Anonymousreply 101July 11, 2020 1:01 AM

Their prenup stipulates she must always refer to him by his full name when speaking of him publicly...allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 102July 11, 2020 1:17 AM

R101 you can find Julia and Ethan pics online. She most definitely fucked him and was hanging out with him during her divorce and before fucking Denzel.

by Anonymousreply 103July 11, 2020 1:33 AM

I can’t even picture her having sex with a het man. There is nothing soft or feminine about her.

She’s kind of manly?

by Anonymousreply 104July 11, 2020 1:41 AM

Huh? She's a huge slut.

by Anonymousreply 105July 11, 2020 1:45 AM

[Quote] do they have an open marriage maybe?

I just assume that about most celebrity couples.

by Anonymousreply 106July 11, 2020 1:50 AM

He does look like Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Bacon.

by Anonymousreply 107July 11, 2020 1:54 AM

r106 I guess. Everyone knows she been banging Dermot Mulroney and Denzel for years.

by Anonymousreply 108July 11, 2020 1:55 AM

Cathy Keener is not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 109July 11, 2020 1:56 AM

Dermot Mulroney considers her amongst his closest friends.

by Anonymousreply 110July 11, 2020 2:05 AM

I've never heard Danny Moder talk before. I think he comes across as rather adorable in R70's clip.

They seem like a real married couple, I do have to say. That vid doesn't seem "off" to me at all, as someone upthread said. I can relate to the jokiness and back-and-forthness and sort of finishing each other's thoughts. They seem settled. It was super cute when he brought up the kids and she goes "Oh yeah...we DID have kids!" And he goes "Remember that? That was cool." And its just very cute and faux-dorky, the way he says it. It's totally a normal jokey cute exchange. They are buddies.

Having said ALL of that...I think she's gross! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 111July 11, 2020 2:07 AM

Also -- I didn't realize he's an avid surfer. Between that and hearing his voice and seeing his bod, I have decided that he's hot. I bet he's a good dad. He seems like a positive, thoughtful person. And no, his career did not die. He takes Director Of Photography jobs. His imdb credits are extensive.

Maybe his ex Vera got weird and said or did some mean or shady stuff? I dunno? Julian was a dumbass for wearing that shirt but it doesn't necessarily reflect poorly on Danny. For all we know or don't know, he could have broken up with Julia over it and she begged him to forgive her? We don't know.

by Anonymousreply 112July 11, 2020 2:11 AM

R111 thank you. I thought I was insane. He seemed normal considering his wife is Julia Roberts. I don't get these mean queens on DL. Julia is not an enemy. She's a gay loving and supporting superstar. We should embrace her. She's been a proud faghag all of her career. You queens are just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 113July 11, 2020 2:12 AM

I worked with Moder's ex-wife's brother in law when Julia was homewrecking with Moder. Very nice Argentineans who are now having successful albeit low-key lives in LA.

Never ceases to amaze me how people are blinded by fame and status.

by Anonymousreply 114July 11, 2020 2:15 AM

Julia is very pro gay. It's ridiculous the gays should hate her. Ryan Murphy who you queens worship is a close personal friend. She's one of his favorite people. He made her niece rich.

by Anonymousreply 115July 11, 2020 2:19 AM

[quote]Dermot Mulroney considers her amongst his closest friends.

I worked with him first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 11, 2020 2:27 AM

I remember a blip when shooting Sleeping With The Enemy when Julia went with a black crew member somewhere who was denied service and Julia stoop up for him, she's not a fake. Remember her birth was paid for by the Kings.

by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2020 2:28 AM

She can be pro-gay and still be a venomous home wrecking piece of shit that hates other women.

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2020 2:31 AM

R118 let it go you angry queen. Julia is an ally. You are showing yourself to be ugly. If a superstar wants to champion us as humans we can at least support. You sound exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 119July 11, 2020 2:37 AM

I think their marriage has lasted probably because they don't spend very much time together. Sometimes that's what keeps a celebrity couple married: staying apart.

She named her kids Hazel and Phinnaeus. Poor kids. But one of them does have a sort of normal name: Henry. Kind of dorky, but normal.

by Anonymousreply 120July 11, 2020 2:38 AM

Is he miserable. I bet she keeps him away from his first children.

by Anonymousreply 121July 11, 2020 2:40 AM

The World's most famous film actress supports gays and you fucking queens still act like she needs to be punished.

by Anonymousreply 122July 11, 2020 2:44 AM

As I said R119 she can be pro-gay and still be a man eating cunt.

by Anonymousreply 123July 11, 2020 2:50 AM

I think Mulroney was always in love with her. He seemed do enamored with her from very early on.

by Anonymousreply 124July 11, 2020 2:52 AM

She and Dermot bang all the tine. She is a fake. “Loving marriage” but She is a serial cheater.

by Anonymousreply 125July 11, 2020 3:00 AM

She also kept hitting in men until they started saying no. This idea that she and Danny Moder of all people are perfect- barf. She pays him a lot of money to stay married.

by Anonymousreply 126July 11, 2020 3:04 AM

R126 When did either of them say they were perfect, or that their marriage was perfect?

by Anonymousreply 127July 11, 2020 3:12 AM

Watching her in that video at R70 is weird because I always read gossip reports of her being mean and condescending to him but never saw it in action. At this point it's hard to deny that she's a bitch but despite it I still think she's immensely watchable onscreen. Despite her mediocre acting she's compelling, despite her gawky looks she's attractive and photogenic.

by Anonymousreply 128July 11, 2020 3:58 AM

Dermot Mulroney has destroyed that pussy for years. Ask poor Cat Keener.

by Anonymousreply 129July 11, 2020 4:01 AM

Omg was Oliver Platt the onll male she's never fucked?

by Anonymousreply 130July 11, 2020 4:05 AM

R128 how was she condescending in R70's clip? I'm just not seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 131July 11, 2020 4:30 AM

R131 she's not. For some reason queens here wanna hate her. But she's actually.very gay friendly and cool.

by Anonymousreply 132July 11, 2020 4:54 AM

Nothing about Julia is real! Sorry fraus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 11, 2020 4:55 AM

[quote] Dermot Mulroney has destroyed that pussy for years. Ask poor Cat Keener.

Sadly, Dermot suffers from the "Irish Curse."

by Anonymousreply 134July 11, 2020 4:57 AM

Umm no there's receipts on Dermot's dick.

by Anonymousreply 135July 11, 2020 5:02 AM

It's crazy. I have no idea how Julia Roberts can be dogged on a gay site. She's kinda slutty but she's a gay advocate.

by Anonymousreply 136July 11, 2020 5:10 AM

Sorry she's not the greatest actress in the world but Fuck if she isn't the fucking greatest movie star in the world.

by Anonymousreply 137July 11, 2020 5:15 AM

I think people are setting the gay ally piece to one side for a minute in order to roast her for being a maneater and homewrecker.

by Anonymousreply 138July 11, 2020 5:58 AM

Who are these annoying “Julia is the best thing since sliced bread” queens who’ve entered the thread?

by Anonymousreply 139July 11, 2020 6:15 AM

[quote]The World's most famous film actress

What does Meryl Streep have to do with this?

by Anonymousreply 140July 11, 2020 6:16 AM

[quote]Sadly, Dermot suffers from the "Irish Curse."

No.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 11, 2020 6:26 AM

Can't stand her and that grotesque grinning mouth. America's Sweetheart has a cunty vibe.

by Anonymousreply 142July 11, 2020 7:30 AM

Oh, my R141!

That's quite a nice meat Dermot is packing!

by Anonymousreply 143July 11, 2020 9:24 PM

Damn that's a nice Dick. This bitch has never even handled a small dick in her life has she?

by Anonymousreply 144July 12, 2020 1:40 AM

[quote] They seem like a real married couple, I do have to say. That vid doesn't seem "off" to me at all, as someone upthread said. I can relate to the jokiness and back-and-forthness and sort of finishing each other's thoughts. They seem settled. It was super cute when he brought up the kids and she goes "Oh yeah...we DID have kids!" And he goes "Remember that? That was cool." And its just very cute and faux-dorky, the way he says it. It's totally a normal jokey cute exchange. They are buddies.

IMO, that's exactly the image they were trying to portray. No, I don't think Julia seemed condescending to Moder. But the both did seem kind of tense and stiff.

by Anonymousreply 145July 12, 2020 1:58 AM

Um hum.

by Anonymousreply 146July 12, 2020 3:40 AM

Fucked up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 12, 2020 3:46 AM

You know Ethan went home to fuck the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 148July 12, 2020 3:58 AM

[quote] Remember her birth was paid for by the Kings

What in the heck does this mean?

It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 149July 12, 2020 5:23 AM

R149 I think the poster was trying to say Julia has always been a ally. Martin Luther King's widow paid for Julia's hospital bills when she was born in exchange for acting classes as her parents were friends with the Kings. I think that's what they meant. Not 100 percent sure.

by Anonymousreply 150July 12, 2020 5:29 AM

Closer is actually a pretty good movie. No one talks about it.

by Anonymousreply 151July 12, 2020 6:35 AM

Didn't Closer get trashed when it came out??

by Anonymousreply 152July 12, 2020 6:43 AM

R152 it got Oscar noms

by Anonymousreply 153July 12, 2020 6:46 AM

I want to hear more about here heroin addiction and her being gangbanged.

Back when I was 10-13, her movies were really popular on German television. I remember watching/ kind of liking that movie with Richard Gere (I Love Trouble) and The Mexican and the one with Cameron Diaz. Just maked me want to go to America.

by Anonymousreply 154July 12, 2020 8:29 AM

r52 If he resembles any NCIS: LA cast member it is Eric Christian Olsen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 12, 2020 10:46 AM

A camerman? I wonder why she married the help?

by Anonymousreply 156July 12, 2020 2:02 PM

Well he’s clearly packing then.

Julia likes em big.

by Anonymousreply 157July 12, 2020 2:08 PM

The movie Closer was just ridiculous imo. It got pretty bad reviews from what I could find. As if a woman is going to start a relationship with a strange man who came to meet her thinking she was the same woman he messaged online for rough sex. Or like a doctor would think a woman would say things like "come sit on my face fuckboy" or "I love cock". No human male over the age of 5 would buy that, even a nerd.

by Anonymousreply 158July 12, 2020 9:20 PM

I've never seen Closer but after reading r158s description I feel that I must watch it.

by Anonymousreply 159July 13, 2020 2:04 AM

I liked when Clive Owen makes Julia tell him what Jude Law's cum tastes like and replies "Like yours. Only sweeter."

by Anonymousreply 160July 13, 2020 2:10 AM

Have fun R159 but it's not very scintillating if that's what you're looking for. There's very little sex or nudity (unless you want to see Natalie Portman's ass cheeks), it's mostly dirty talk. It would have made much better sense if it was about two gay couples but women talking and acting like this? Just sounded ludicrous for a movie that was supposed to be a "real" portrayal of relationships

by Anonymousreply 161July 13, 2020 3:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!