Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Stan has a new beard?

They were spotted in Ibiza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 12, 2020 5:09 AM

As long as he's contracted to Marvel, he'll never come out.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2020 7:12 PM

First Ben and Ana, then Mouseboy and Eiza, and now these two. Why do they think the pandemic is the best time to shove these PR relationships down our throats?

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2020 7:19 PM

I love a nice doughy-fit body. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2020 7:40 PM

Thank God for DL or the world would never know allllllll the actors being bearded out there.

Year over year over year, it's pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2020 7:47 PM

Who, again?

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2020 7:51 PM

So did he fucked Xavier Dolan or not?

I'm sure La Dolan used every trick at her disposal to seduce him.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2020 8:09 PM

R4 Well, half of the hollywood actors are in fake relationships so it's not that rare that a good bunch of them are bearding

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2020 8:11 PM

How is he doughy, R3? You’re insane.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2020 8:15 PM

Anyone without visible six pack abs is apparently doughy.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2020 8:21 PM

I know he's technically Romanian, but he's a long time resident of the US, so how the hell is he able to gain access and enter an EU country?

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2020 8:41 PM

Romania is in the EU. (One reason the UK left.)

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2020 8:58 PM

of course the paparazzi just happened to be there -- with the sole purpose of photographing Sebastian and his new "girlfriend" in the middle of nowhere (how convenient)

does the general public really believe any of this crap (PR showmances)?

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2020 9:04 PM

Well, for a photo shoot he doesn't look very appreciative as he scowls at her behind.

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2020 9:09 PM

Maybe I'm way out of the loop, but when/where did the gay rumors about Stan begin?

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2020 10:02 PM

R14 Where all gay rumours begin - because someone was attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2020 10:04 PM

Seb and Chris Evans definitely aren't "into each another," although I think both are bi-adventurous. I could totally see Chris settling down with a guy and saying "This is who I love."

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2020 10:05 PM

His forehead is too big. Yuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2020 10:07 PM

I thought USA was banned ????

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2020 10:36 PM

Yuck. Even a little smegma is too much smegma.

by Anonymousreply 19July 6, 2020 2:24 AM

R16 I read some BI that were about Chris being bisexual (he said he used to go with his brother to gay bars something his agent banned) but the rumours about Sebastian are more blurred. To be honest i don't think people are that interested in Sebastian private life to start with

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2020 12:01 PM

Sebastian Stan and gay rumors strike me as false.

by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2020 1:00 PM

He does, at least, look considerably better than most “celebrity at the beach” photos, except for Hemsworth, who looks fit everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2020 1:17 PM

The rumors persist thanks to his early career roles (most of which were gay/bi) and a mysterious scrubbed interview he gave to a film magazine in the early ‘00s where he basically said he was bi. Public subconscious is suprisingly enduring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2020 1:52 PM

R23 Spill the tea!

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2020 6:35 PM

There was also a DLer who said that Sebastian had given him a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2020 6:54 AM

Is she pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2020 7:10 AM

Seb Shaw is very sexy. I was with him at the opening night or some opening night of Jake G.'s monologue play that didn't do great at the Broadway box office last summer. Sebbie was dressed way too casually (like some weird white-ish button up shirt and jeans (??), but it was like literally 100 degrees at 10 pm at night so I gave him a pass. He smelled really good. I asked him what cologne he was wearing but I forgot what he said. He's very handsome and I felt enthralled. I'm slightly younger than him and I should've tried to hook up. He's very kind and a good conversationalist.

by Anonymousreply 27July 12, 2020 1:27 AM

Bisexuality exists.

How dare you try to erase us.

I'm tellling. I am, I'm going to tell.

by Anonymousreply 28July 12, 2020 1:30 AM

So did Jon Kortajarena introduce them? She is his costar in Alta Mar, right? And he and Sebastian seemed to be quite friendly. Otherwise that would be really quite random.

by Anonymousreply 29July 12, 2020 1:46 AM

Great, the Jon Kortajena troll is inevitably here, stinking up a new Sebastian Stan thread yet again.

Give it up r29. No one cares about Jon K. You’re as annoying as that Janet Jackson troll, who tries to shoe horn Janet Jackson into every thread about pop singers.

by Anonymousreply 30July 12, 2020 4:23 AM

So American celebrities can get into the EU but the rest of us poors can get fucked. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 31July 12, 2020 5:03 AM

R31 He didn’t move to the States until he was a teen so he could have dual citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 32July 12, 2020 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!