Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald And Melania Get Caught On Video In Awkward Moment During White House Fourth Of July Event

Donald Trump’s Fourth of July event at the White House was, predictably, a complete sh*t show. Even Melania did not appear to want to participate.

The event featured a fireworks display and a military flyover at taxpayer expense as Trump used the occasion to demonize Democrats, spew his propaganda, and brag about himself while Americans across the country are still getting sick and dying from the coronavirus.

Melania attended the event with her husband, as she presumably agreed to when she re-negotiated her pre-nuptial agreement before moving to the White House in 2017.

But she did not seem to want to stand up with Donald on stage, which gave the world footage of Donald trying to prod her into doing so as she seemed to object before finally relenting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2020 4:20 PM

Twitter had fun: “I no stand up. This cost Donald extra. You know rules I’m having.”

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2020 3:17 PM

She's an abused woman.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2020 3:20 PM

R2, we’re an abused country.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2020 3:20 PM

No she isn't R2, she's complicit. Even with a prenup she could leave him tomorrow and write a tell all book and name her price. She's choosing to stay with him.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2020 3:24 PM

She's not an abused woman, she's every bit the cold-eyed sociopath he is. She racked up huge taxpayer-funded security bills in 2017 to stay in New York to get herself a better prenup when she inevitably leaves him. Maybe she's hoping he'll die first. He looks like he's on the verge.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2020 3:25 PM

When she does stand, her back is to him. I love seeing him treated like shit.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2020 3:26 PM

Can you imagine if Michelle Obama did this? The Repubs would call for her immediate removal. Why isn't she being called out for being "unpatriotic"?

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2020 3:29 PM

Taxpayers paying for the event he uses to campaign.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2020 3:29 PM

The whore has her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2020 3:31 PM

Complicit

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2020 3:33 PM

Spammiest site ever. My god, OP, the link. For crissakes. It's almost as hideous as the little interaction between FLOTUS and POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2020 3:33 PM

Deplorable evangelical women see her as an eloquent and beautiful goddess.

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2020 3:33 PM

Rumor has it, her lady parts smell of borscht- freshly stewed...(just a hunt of dill) as well as....sulfur

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2020 3:58 PM

Here is a real First Lady enjoying herself on the 4th of July not some fake Slovenian cunt who doesn't even want to stand up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2020 4:08 PM

Her pussy is too full with the cum of secret service men to stand up

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2020 4:16 PM

George Soros ought to give her a call sometime.

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2020 4:20 PM

She's shy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2020 4:27 PM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2020 5:32 PM

Ridiculous woman

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2020 6:29 PM

[quote] The whore has her boundaries.

She has a paywall. Every one of her services is ala carte

by Anonymousreply 20July 5, 2020 7:23 PM

Maybe she is the Manchurian First Lady

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2020 7:46 PM

She's pissed because Trump didn't leave a $20 on her night stand that morning.

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2020 7:47 PM

She has a paywall. Every one of her services is ala carte

Agreed; probably she negotiated showing up at this shit show & doing absolutely nothing more. When he wanted her to stand up, she reminded him of their agreement & that it would cost him extra. On the negative side, being seated while he's standing next to her puts her face level at his undoubtedly soiled diaper, so it might be worth it to stand up to get away from that stench.

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2020 7:52 PM

She's probably so tired of sitting at these things expecting to get the fucking virus.

Where was the Second Lady and Mrs. Pence?

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2020 7:54 PM

Her reluctance was probably due to some sort of tity or poosey problem.

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2020 7:56 PM

Vairst Lady is more comfortable lying on her back than any conceivable vertical position.

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2020 7:59 PM

I respect her as whore, it's her total and complete lack of humanity I despise. Like him, she hasn't done ONE fucking thing to help anyone but herself, and if you believe it, her GMO spawn. All she had to do was travel to schools and give the same Anti-Bu uuing speech that she gave ONE time. Fuck, save some puppies, teach a bible class, open a charm school for budding whores, anything to show that she has one ml of empathy or concern for others, "I don't really care" . Says it all.

I'd like to see her model something in tar and feathers for her fall collection.

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2020 8:09 PM

What has she done in almost 4 years besides that ridiculous "Be best" campaign? We all have to remember that taxpayers pay for an office, spokesperson, assistants etc. for this worthless cunt. I love that her prenup included provisions for her son, because Daddy obviously only loves and respects the children of his first marriage and doesn't really give a fuck about "her son" or Tiffy.

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2020 8:19 PM

What does she care? She’s not even American!

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2020 8:26 PM

Calling her a whore seems impolite. She is a Sex Worker.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2020 8:31 PM

How often do they meet off camera? Do they talk? Does it cost extra?

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2020 8:40 PM

Does anyone read lips? I know it’s a side view but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2020 8:41 PM

Mamie Eisenhower has turned over in her grave so much since this whore became First Lady that she's burrowed a tunnel to China by now.

by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2020 8:46 PM

She went on TV to spread the birther message. I hope she's shot in the face by her own SS.

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2020 8:49 PM

You could tell she was negotiating the price from her “extras clause” in the prenup.

by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2020 8:49 PM

Ghastly people.

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2020 8:50 PM

Many of you forget that Melania liked trump for years when they met. He even coaxed her back after an earlier split. However, she surely just got bored and grossed out by him after some years. Also, while she loves her son, she didn't exactly get a great "family" out of marrying him. I think she was counting on minimum duties and time with him until he died. She took a hot, age appropriate unknown lover, and was probably more or less content with her superficial life. I don't think even today she hates trump, she just puts up with him and yes it's a business arrangement. I don't think she enjoyed the truth about her past splashed around the world in graphic detail, nor that Trump's piggy behavior became such an open book held up to constant ridicule.

None of that means I like her or respect her as a First Lady. She's in way over head, education, and her skill set.

by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2020 9:15 PM

She's autistic.

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2020 9:18 PM

She's an architect!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2020 9:33 PM

Melanoma probably loved Donald in the beginning and through their newest newly wed phase.

The problem with men like Donald is that as soon as their wives become pregnant with their children, they start losing sexual interest in their wives. The larger she grows, the more he grows away from her.

Now, most men, even shallow men like trump, if madly in love, can do this and even still love their wives, as long as the wives love them, are nice to him, ever challenge him, and act genuinely happy, & don’t dare complain when he starts cheating, because he deserves a break today!

Most men are not getting that mutual and unspoken or spoken, understanding. The only women who may be ok with this, are women who are highly cerebral, as our their husbands, authentically love their husbands, and don’t want to leave him, because he actually treat her really well, makes her laugh, and they respect AND genuinely really do love one another.

Bill and Hillary are this 👆🏽 couple. They’re better together, both know it, and stick around through the thick and thin, because they actually really are best friends and respect each other in a way that sees through the body, and admires the spirit and soul, and the mind that represents it.

Trump’s best marriage choice and wife, was Ivana. He fucked that up because Ivana didn’t give one flying fuck that he would have never have left her, had she appeased him. She loved her husband, and demanded fidelity, and could not overlook his cheating, because he’s self centered, and obviously not too bright.

But he did love the woman, and had the entire public and embarrassing debacle not gone down during the skiing vacay, I can assure you, he would not have married Marla, pregnant or not, because he admired Ivana more for her brains and moxie, and saw her disposition as valuable and as a reflection to who he believes he is.

I think Trump blindly adores his daughter, because she is her mother, but better, because she will never leave him.

Now, he’s in a position where he has repeatedly humiliated his current wife, whom I believe he actually loves in a way a narcissistic bore does. He’s looking at her, and he wants to grow old with her, FINALLY appreciating her for who she is inside, while also understanding that his time in the limelight as he knows it right now, is done, come 2021.

She’s over it. She no longer respects him, and that’s the way the ball bounces, when you don’t play fair, and cheat.

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2020 9:42 PM

What has she done in almost 4 years besides that ridiculous "Be best" campaign?

Well, I will say that she's provided some comic relief to the grifting, gross depravity of the rest of the Dump clan; she hates their guts & doesn't bother to pretend otherwise. That doesn't exactly make her some great human being, but I like it that she hates Ivanka and has no use for her bullshit & acts as if Dump grosses her out (which he likely does).

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2020 9:48 PM

I truly hope they make each other absolutely miserable.

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2020 9:51 PM

When I stand up the sperms slide out of my vagine. Is very messy situation for my poosey. Donald know this. He saw the sperms being put in there by man who payed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2020 9:52 PM

[Quote]She has a paywall. Every one of her services is ala carte.

"Jess, jess, diss iz troo. Why he no look at contract?

$10,000 tu stand at ceremony dat may rooin my Jimmy Choo shooz.

$25,000 tu change zee prezidential diaper.

$50,000 tu suck zee president peepee 2 times in zee year."

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2020 10:16 PM

She knows people are out to get him, she wanted to make sure they had a clean shot if this was the moment, before she got in the way.

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2020 10:33 PM

[quote]I respect her as whore

Now there's a compliment you don't hear every day.

by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2020 10:41 PM

Vairst Letty to attend event solo when receive Lifetime Achievement Winner of Belle Walting Prize.

Like Vairst Letty, prize has ample endowment in front of where heart should be.

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2020 10:44 PM

She should be held accountable for her unrepentant evil actions at the border.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2020 10:47 PM

We joke about her accent and comment on her harsh and unflattering appearance but she needs to be held accountable for encouraging and promoting the torture of children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2020 10:49 PM

If the wind had blown just a bit differently, that could be her and her child just trying to escape lawless thugs.

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2020 10:50 PM

What a nightmare that must be for those kids.

Biden will free them on day one and unite them with their families.

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2020 10:52 PM

I doubt she ever loved Dump. She seems like one of those opportunistic Eastern European women who marry/date millionaires (or billionaires if you can get one) for money and status and Dump also promised her citizenship for her and her parents. And every gold digger knows you need to get pregnant since the prenup usually prevents them from getting all that much. I mean her husband just became president of the United States and first thing she did was renegotiate her prenup. What loving wife does that? Compare that to the realtionship of the Obamas.

I bet they'll quietly separated when his presidency is over.

by Anonymousreply 52July 6, 2020 12:04 AM

R52, they’ve been separated for many years and do not live together in NYC, Washington, DC, or anywhere else, including accommodations when doing diplomatic, heads of state’s travel that require a us one.

by Anonymousreply 53July 6, 2020 12:27 AM

Correction:

That require a plus one (spouse-FLOTUS).

by Anonymousreply 54July 6, 2020 12:29 AM

R52 hopefully he'll drop dead on national TV and we can see her reaction then!

by Anonymousreply 55July 6, 2020 3:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 6, 2020 10:42 AM

This is a classic example of monkey see, monkey do. Unfortunately for him, it bit him on his butt.

by Anonymousreply 57July 6, 2020 10:58 AM

"I bet they'll quietly separated when his presidency is over."

Since when has Trump done anything quietly?

by Anonymousreply 58July 6, 2020 11:19 AM

"hopefully he'll drop dead on national TV and we can see her reaction then."

Undoubtedly..................

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 6, 2020 12:02 PM

POOSEY

by Anonymousreply 60July 6, 2020 12:07 PM

Can anyone read lips? It looks like she says "I'm not going to/I'm not doing it" at the start.

Cringe.

She hates him as much as we all do, but I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. As others have already said, she's complicit and she's a huge piece of shit too. I wonder how long post-presidency before she files for divorce?

by Anonymousreply 61July 6, 2020 12:43 PM

She keeps him in control by constantly rejecting him and abusing him, then showing her "love" and "support" and giving him informed, Russian-approved counsel.

A pair of conniving sickos. And criminals. Can you imagine how much this horrible woman has stashed away in her private accounts sucked out of GOP and who-know-what-other coffers?

by Anonymousreply 62July 6, 2020 12:55 PM

[quote]I bet they'll quietly separated when his presidency is over.

They are. It's common knowledge they live on separate floors in the White House. The Whore and the Retard live in the apartment Michelle Obama's mother lived in during his Presidency and Cheetolini lives in the main living quarters.

by Anonymousreply 63July 6, 2020 1:24 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 6, 2020 1:52 PM

She's not an abused woman. The wife of the racist, sexist, irresponsible imbecile is just as vile as he. She has no class, no empathy, and no personality.

She is a very selfish woman.

Vote these grifters out and send them back from whence they came.

by Anonymousreply 65July 6, 2020 2:27 PM

She does smile...only with certain people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 6, 2020 3:36 PM

She does smile...only with certain people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 6, 2020 3:36 PM

I think she'll get more cash in a divorce than if he croaks. You know that vindictive old fucker won't leave her a cent in his will. Better to negotiate for the money now while he's alive.

by Anonymousreply 68July 6, 2020 3:43 PM

And look at the way she's looking at Marc Anthony in this pic. She totally wanted to fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 6, 2020 3:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2020 4:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2020 4:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2020 4:15 PM

That little hussy. Those pictures almost make me like her.

by Anonymousreply 73July 6, 2020 4:16 PM

What a whore! I do hope we get to see her dance on Dump's casket though.

by Anonymousreply 74July 6, 2020 4:17 PM

[quote] What a whore!

Thank you for compliment. In Slovenia I am best whore. I hope I be best whore for the American people also.

[quote]I do hope we get to see her dance on Dump's casket though.

I dance any way you like dance. Cash only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2020 4:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!