Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Madden and Froylan Gutierrez (Part 12)

We have been paywalled again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 9, 2020 8:51 AM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2020 12:44 PM

People can't take a hint.

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2020 12:53 PM

Froy's cute father's day post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2020 5:12 PM

This one paywalled already?

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2020 7:56 PM

Any news on the love 🐩s Froyito must be excited to meet his in laws. Hopefully he is trained fully on scottish accent

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2020 8:44 PM

Did the in laws followed Froy?

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2020 8:59 PM

R6 in-laws are getting tired. They are on wait and watch approch...

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2020 9:43 PM

london maybe till today. up to the eldergay's country house for the weekend? then...? north or the med?

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2020 9:45 PM

R5 For sure, Brandon was excited too less than a year ago.

It must be exhausting for Richard's parents to know every year the new love of Richard's life (and them keep being younger and younger)

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2020 9:48 PM

WHY WON'T THIS DIE????

"PART 12"???

6000 POSTS!!!

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS ANYMORE!!!

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2020 9:52 PM

R9 Im sure his family are exhausted with Richards love life and are unsettled by the age of his latest twink.

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2020 10:06 PM

R10 there is only 12 threads because people refuse to pay the subscription fee when each new thread eventually gets paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2020 10:45 PM

Guys! Hunter got a summer love, he finally moved on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2020 10:50 PM

R9, there was even an article in the Sun about how both Ellie and Richard’s families were hurt that they broke up because they become incredibly close to one another.. the article even stated that ellie and Richard were inseprable/ joined at the hip for few months , never leaving each other.. gosh that sounds so familiar..

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2020 10:54 PM

"Article" = Press Release. ^^

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2020 11:01 PM

he does have a summer travel pattern. very scot...this works and i'm sticking to it!

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote] Ellie and Richard’s families were hurt that they broke up because they become incredibly close to one another

How stupid. Why get close until after the nuptials (and even then).

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2020 12:49 AM

Where are they now?

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2020 1:59 AM

Not that the bar is set high for celebrities but the fact that Froy would flaunt about being in London seems tone deaf in the current climate. U.S. is reporting highest levels of COVID with Cali as a hot spot. CDC is still recommending a ban on all essential travel to the UK and most other nations. Just cause you can doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to do it. Unless they took a private plane, they’ve put themselves and tons of people at risk for their European vacay. Even Scotland is considering requiring visitors from the UK to have to quarantine when arriving in Scotland. I get that Richard loves his summer holidays and I could understand him heading back home with family but to bring his latest dude for a vacay in the height of a global pandemic speaks volumes about his dating patterns and his expectation for his partners to be by his side (Ellie, Brandon and now Froy). I wonder if Froy ever suggested maybe going to see his own family since travel within the US would be easier and not require isolation on both ends. Anyone arguing that Richard doesn’t dictate the terms in this relationship (like his others) is delusional. Rince, cycle and repeat. Just feels very immature on both their behalf...the thought of being apart is just too much to handle so let’s go against all reasonable advice because we need to vacation together (staying in a Venice beach mansion with pool is just too boring). There are stories daily of families that have been apart for months in different countries that can’t go visit their families as well as stories of people not being able to travel to see their dying loved ones but nothing stands in the way of Richard and Froy getting their EU vacation time. If they have any PR tact, they will keep their whereabouts and outings under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2020 2:24 AM

Red herring.

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote] since travel within the US would be easier and not require isolation

That depends some states require quarantine if you come from certain other states R19.

[quote] Scotland is considering requiring visitors from the UK

Scotland is in the UK R19.

by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote] Richard and Froy getting their EU vacation time.

The UK is not in the EU R19 go back to school or sober up.

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2020 2:30 AM

You guys forget [bold]Madden doesn't live in the US[/bold]. He could have left before the lockdown, but for some reason he stayed.

Maybe he stayed for Froy...

I wonder if it was bittersweet to leave the place Froy had called home during such chaotic time.

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2020 2:44 AM

R20- No restrictions for travel to Texas. Scotland is considering restrictions for travellers from other parts of the UK: see BBC link R21- replace EU by Europe. The argument still stands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 4, 2020 2:47 AM

Austin

by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2020 2:48 AM

Richard needs his traditional summer european vacations complete with partner in tow.

by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2020 2:53 AM

Austin

by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2020 2:54 AM

We all know Madden is a selfish asshole. Risking Froyito’s life is unacceptable. Froy is the one that let the cat out of the bag. He’s the one that posted their location. Madden has been quiet.

by Anonymousreply 28July 4, 2020 2:55 AM

Richard’s family and Froy will probably follow each other once they get to meet but Richard have yet to follow back Froy’s parents....

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2020 3:03 AM

What argument R24? What argument was there that it is still standing? Answer: there was none.

by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2020 3:06 AM

Texas 4th...Dallas and family...

Froy has turned the tables.

A proper Scot would not "like" people they have not met.

by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2020 3:13 AM

Maybe Froy wanted to go, if he didn't he would stay in LA. They want to be together. Have you considered that this pandemic make them even closer and co-dependent? They're inseparable now. I wouldn't be surprised if they get engaged soon.

by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2020 3:19 AM

I think Richard and Froy did travel to Texas before they head to the uk because last week Froy’s mom all of a sudden followed his twitter and instagram accounts and even like one of his post. I guess Richard didnt leave a lasting expression on the stepdad..

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2020 3:20 AM

i think they are in austin now...i may be wrong....i have my reasons i cannot share...

by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2020 3:27 AM

Hmmm...I like the sound of Richard going to Texas to meet the mother in law.

The pandemic is turning me into a sap, but I am so ready for a great gay love story. The straighties have theirs, the gays deserve a great celebrity romance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2020 3:28 AM

FF R34.

by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2020 3:31 AM

He went to visit Froy's family to asked for his hand un marriage then travel to the UK with their blessings. Papucho isn't happy about it.

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2020 3:32 AM

R35 They are not great celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote] Papucho isn't happy about it.

Why, did Paps want Richard for himself?

by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2020 3:36 AM

i predicted the mountains the forresters went to...wrong, but aren't there hills in austin? then nyc and europe.

they know what a red herring is. a dr's office view is a bit random though.

by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2020 3:36 AM

Is the fake Austin guy the same insane Grindr lunatic liar from last week?

by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2020 3:37 AM

Plotwist ! They married in Las Vegas on their way to Texas. <3

by Anonymousreply 42July 4, 2020 3:49 AM

ohhh i did say vegas too.

by Anonymousreply 43July 4, 2020 3:51 AM

Froy’s parents did not give a good impression. Madden followed neither.

by Anonymousreply 44July 4, 2020 4:04 AM

Froy's got a dad and a step dad right? Which one did he take Richard to see (step I assume) and why the disapproval?

by Anonymousreply 45July 4, 2020 4:18 AM

R32, Richard has always been inseprable with his previous partners in the beginning of the relationship, then he would travel to europe with them and meet his fam and friends once its time for him to film he grows distant and find a new person to be with.

by Anonymousreply 46July 4, 2020 4:24 AM

Poor Froy.

by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2020 4:34 AM

Enjoy it while you can Froy. I hope Madden is paying for your room and board. That’s the least he could do.

by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2020 5:12 AM

What about the air ticket to London R48? Bet Richard traveled First but made Froy travel coach. The Scots are notoriously tightfisted.

by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2020 5:59 AM

R49 They can’t be seen together. Madden will not allow it. I’m surprised the Tapatalk gals are not creaming their pants about Froy meeting the in-laws.

by Anonymousreply 50July 4, 2020 6:59 AM

I wonder how Froy will feel about having to leave different times to Richard to avoid being seen together. The poor guy has suffered mental health problems before, it can’t be good for your sanity living in fear like that. Face coverings aren’t compulsory in the U.K. only on public transport so Richard won’t have a mask to hide behind out and about.

by Anonymousreply 51July 4, 2020 7:24 AM

R50, they thinks it’s serious because Richard will introduce them to his family.

by Anonymousreply 52July 4, 2020 7:36 AM

R52 Just like Ellie and Brandon? What a bunch of clowns.

by Anonymousreply 53July 4, 2020 7:46 AM

Richard insecurities stems from fat boy syndrome and he admitted that his “inner fat lad” is still there and he struggled being bullied by schoolboys for playing a gay role where he gets rape by an older gentleman in his 40’s.

by Anonymousreply 54July 4, 2020 8:48 AM

R54 there has to be something else at play too. Plenty of people are bullied and don’t treat their bf/gf like crap.

by Anonymousreply 55July 4, 2020 9:49 AM

Brandon is hinting on again with this like on insta he can’t really voiced it out because of the NDA contract. I hope Froy is more ballsy when Richard breaks up with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 4, 2020 10:00 AM

ide cream for a pic of froy and rich both smoking......HOT, with their cocks out preferably.

it will be a blue letter day for gays when they get married.

by Anonymousreply 57July 4, 2020 10:06 AM

R54 Froyito was also a fat girl growing up and was bullied for “allegedly” having a mexican cartel father . Froychard are perfect together. They have a lot in common and they both plan on staying “closeted”! They are very happy, sorry flynnbot. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 58July 4, 2020 10:14 AM

Madden and Flynn had a lot in common too

by Anonymousreply 59July 4, 2020 10:26 AM

Brandon is still pinning for Richard and clearly still traumatized by the experience. Poor B. : ( It will leave a lasting impression, but hopefully it will teach him to choose better partners next time. We say this about women, but it also applies to gay men. Never date men that are taken because they'll never make you the wife.

by Anonymousreply 60July 4, 2020 10:42 AM

The Madden fan girls say there was no cheating involved. Madden is an honorable man.

by Anonymousreply 61July 4, 2020 10:45 AM

R61,interesting the Madden fangirls were almost giddy with excitement when they found in their timeline they created that Brandon’s relationship went way back when he was still with Ellie and now there is no cheating involve?

by Anonymousreply 62July 4, 2020 10:51 AM

[quote]and was bullied for “allegedly” having a mexican cartel father

Hmmm . What is the story with his father anyway... what does Papucho do for a living?

I think Froyito is not reporting the whole story. This is Texas and Froyo is a little effeminate. Froyito would have been prime target for a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 63July 4, 2020 10:51 AM

Froy and Papucho are close. He even accompanied Froy and Hunter to their vacation.

by Anonymousreply 64July 4, 2020 10:56 AM

R60, Brandon tried to deal with the pain of his show ending and his breakup with drugs which is why he went on several months on the road to recovery by being joined at the hip with his new sober buddies .I think he was was finally ok and focus his attention on the BLM protest and activism but Richard’s latest joint unfollow with the family a day before R’s birthday kind of triggered it again and now he dramatically dyed his hair blonde and is once again is liking several relationship posts.

by Anonymousreply 65July 4, 2020 11:14 AM

Poor Brandon. Richard must’ve been so toxic and detrimental to his mental health.

by Anonymousreply 66July 4, 2020 11:23 AM

R66 Ellie seems totally fine, Brandon just has mental and drug substance issues. He needs to constantly be in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 67July 4, 2020 11:29 AM

R67 Yes. He had a drinking problem after Sam Smith. And he has an obsessive personality, Madden probably realized their relationship is not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 68July 4, 2020 11:40 AM

Being treated like crap is not good for self esteem

by Anonymousreply 69July 4, 2020 11:50 AM

Froy clearly likes Richard but he’s not as obsessed and love struck with him like Brandon which might be a good thing? Brandon litteraly had a spotify playlist dedicated to Richard and was liking and follwing anything and everything that was connected to him.. i think in some ways Richard was attracted to Brandon and wanted to be like him because he was comfortable in his own skin and came out when he was young which he can never do.

by Anonymousreply 70July 4, 2020 11:52 AM

I'm sure a guy who moves all his twinks as soon as he sees them and jump from one to the other in the blink of an eye knows the concept of healthy relationship. I wouldn't say froy isntas lovestruck as Flynn was, he moved with him immediately and apparently started following him around like the other one last year, he just doesnt like much on insta

by Anonymousreply 71July 4, 2020 11:57 AM

The emotional maturity of a person has gotta be very stunted to consistently and deliberately date people who are much much younger than they are.

by Anonymousreply 72July 4, 2020 11:59 AM

Well clearly people same as his age or emotional mature can see through his fake self.

by Anonymousreply 73July 4, 2020 12:04 PM

Madden's Twitter showed his maturity for sure

by Anonymousreply 74July 4, 2020 12:04 PM

I still don't quite understand what Richard was trying to accomplish by the joint unfollow the day before his birthday? Revenge? Did he want Brandon’s attention or something and knew his friends who also follow Brandon would wish him a B-day on their account? It’s good to unfollow but why wait after 6 months ?

by Anonymousreply 75July 4, 2020 12:35 PM

R75 the coordinated unfollow is too funny. He had his whole family unfollow at the same time. Madden surely acts like the mean girl and his little family is his minions.

by Anonymousreply 76July 4, 2020 12:38 PM

Ellie was a paid beard, hence, no overwrought “devastation” like true relationship Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 77July 4, 2020 12:52 PM

Where are they now?

by Anonymousreply 78July 4, 2020 1:03 PM

No one KNOWS.

by Anonymousreply 79July 4, 2020 1:07 PM

R78 uk now... All waiting for some crumbs froyito..flynnagin is crestfallen at periodicity of madden

by Anonymousreply 80July 4, 2020 1:08 PM

R75 mass insta-emigration was due to the fear of birthday wish. Eye of a needle must be enough for flynn to get back i guess R sealed the hole

by Anonymousreply 81July 4, 2020 1:11 PM

R81 speaks in riddles much.

by Anonymousreply 82July 4, 2020 1:17 PM

a little bird told me brandon still getting Richards cum in his pussyhole

by Anonymousreply 83July 4, 2020 1:53 PM

R81 That's so high school. They broke up, if he congratulate him for his birthday is just a normal thing to do between two people who had a relationship.

Thinking that way it's understable why he went for someone younger, someone past 23 is simply too mature for Richard

by Anonymousreply 84July 4, 2020 2:01 PM

R75 To make Froy happy. He was preparing a birthday party for Richard after all.

by Anonymousreply 85July 4, 2020 2:01 PM

"To make Froy happy."

Awww, that's cute. So Richard does care after all. I predict Richard will dump Froy on the side of a deserted road in the Highlands; Froy will have to try to fend for himself against the feral Scots.

by Anonymousreply 86July 4, 2020 3:45 PM

Doctor Richard is one year old

by Anonymousreply 87July 4, 2020 6:59 PM

A year ago he brought his boyfriend to that happy moment, one year later he has a younger boyfriend (younger than his classmates)

by Anonymousreply 88July 4, 2020 7:03 PM

Froy, u in danger gurl.

by Anonymousreply 89July 4, 2020 7:10 PM

R88 I bet Richard exchanged details with a few of the giggly male graduates. They’re just his type. Most of them were 22/23 so could be a bit old for him now.

by Anonymousreply 90July 4, 2020 7:24 PM

[quote]Froy will have to try to fend for himself against the feral Scots.

I hear Heterosexual sex god Sam Heughan likes Tex-Mex. Will Froyito be in any danger ?

by Anonymousreply 91July 4, 2020 7:28 PM

Where's ma-Froy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 4, 2020 7:35 PM

R90 it’s creepy to think he’s dating a guy younger than the kids he graduated with. He seemed like a mature, aspirational role model to these acting graduates last year but now it just feels wrong. It’s like a teacher shagging a pupil.

by Anonymousreply 93July 4, 2020 7:41 PM

ohhh... r92 ... that is madden's secret fear.

by Anonymousreply 94July 4, 2020 7:42 PM

[quote] the kids he graduated with

He didn't graduate: he got an honorary degree or doctorate.

by Anonymousreply 95July 4, 2020 7:44 PM

Ofh ffs you all sound like fraus. They're both consenting adults. 12 years isn't even that much. The age difference is probably the least ptoblematic thing about this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 96July 4, 2020 7:51 PM

What do Froy's parents think about this seduction and abduction of their boy by an older man? (How many dads does Froy have again?)

by Anonymousreply 97July 4, 2020 7:54 PM

R93 You don't make any sense, he didn't go to school with them nor did he teach them, he just got his honorary doctorate.

by Anonymousreply 98July 4, 2020 8:09 PM

"In July 2019, he received an Honorary Doctorate of Drama from his alma mater, the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland."

This from Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 99July 4, 2020 8:15 PM

R96 just because a relationship contains consenting adults doesn’t mean it can’t be seen as uncomfortable pairing. There is a difference in maturity. But you’re right, it is problematic (for Froy at least).

by Anonymousreply 100July 4, 2020 8:48 PM

R96 it’s not just fraus, the gay community think it’s funny too. Why do you think Richard is known as a twink chaser? Like straight people, most gay people date around their own age group.

by Anonymousreply 101July 4, 2020 8:51 PM

I don't think the age difference is the problematic thing in the relationship. There's a clear lack of balance between them, they have the type of relationship where one of them has all the power

by Anonymousreply 102July 4, 2020 8:51 PM

R and F makes such a cute couple. Is R top or bottom

by Anonymousreply 103July 4, 2020 9:05 PM

Is R top or bottom

Oh my sides you must be new R103 welcome!

by Anonymousreply 104July 4, 2020 9:09 PM

Yea, for the past 3 years Froy’s work consist of him traveling around the world to appear in teen wolf conventions...

by Anonymousreply 105July 4, 2020 9:30 PM

Froy is a professional con guest. He’s also a singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 4, 2020 9:44 PM

Richard has a career of years, Froy was barely on a teen show (when the popularity of the show was fading), they are not remotely in the same place. Froy should start to work as soon as he can

by Anonymousreply 107July 4, 2020 9:47 PM

Froy is the only one that doesn’t know this relationship won’t last.

by Anonymousreply 108July 4, 2020 9:49 PM

R106 I feel second hand embarrassment for Froy. Whoever told Froy that singing and dancing is a good career move for him should be shot.

by Anonymousreply 109July 4, 2020 9:51 PM

Richard's relationship with Brandon lasted how long? Do you think this Froy relationship will last longer?

by Anonymousreply 110July 4, 2020 9:52 PM

he's got a new reel with the zoom reading and new hw connections. the theatre?

by Anonymousreply 111July 4, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote] Froy is the only one that doesn’t know this relationship won’t last. I feel second hand embarrassment for Froy.

Pobre Froylita.

by Anonymousreply 112July 4, 2020 10:13 PM

R110,I think they started to sleep together in november of 2018 while he was still with Ellie and grew serious in Feb of the following yr when Richard moved in at his place in LA and they become inseparable so I belive they lasted around 8 or 9 months?He might last longer with Froy because of the pandemic and Froy’s lack of career the new show he was suppose to film was put on hold.

by Anonymousreply 113July 4, 2020 10:26 PM

Did Richard take Brandon to meet his parents?

by Anonymousreply 114July 4, 2020 10:28 PM

Brandon vacationed with Madden’s family last summer.

by Anonymousreply 115July 4, 2020 10:29 PM

R114, yes he did and same goes with his previous relationship so Froy meething them is nothing new because he’s done it before.

by Anonymousreply 116July 4, 2020 10:31 PM

R113 Madden and Flynn spent New Years together in Scotland. I think they were already serious by then. Brandon was already having out with Richard’s parents at the Critics Choice award last year.

by Anonymousreply 117July 4, 2020 10:32 PM

Hanging out^^ That was in mid January.

by Anonymousreply 118July 4, 2020 10:33 PM

So that slut Richard brings a new squeeze home to mom and dad every summer. Fuck. Do Richard +1 sleep in the same bedroom in the family home?

by Anonymousreply 119July 4, 2020 10:34 PM

I need Froy to gice us an update about his covid test. I'm worry.

by Anonymousreply 120July 4, 2020 10:35 PM

R109 they took his music off Spotify so I think that’s a big hint to Froy to drop the singing.

by Anonymousreply 121July 4, 2020 10:36 PM

R121 But Richard gave Froy his cast-off old agent.

by Anonymousreply 122July 4, 2020 10:38 PM

Richard has contacts, maybe Elton John would help Froy's career

by Anonymousreply 123July 4, 2020 10:44 PM

Elton has certainly been supportive of Aaron Schock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 4, 2020 10:46 PM

I don't want Elton perverting our Froy.

by Anonymousreply 125July 4, 2020 10:48 PM

125 Richard would protect Froy

by Anonymousreply 126July 4, 2020 11:03 PM

R121 Elton will give Froyito singing lessons. He will be the next Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 127July 4, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote]Richard has contacts, maybe Elton John would help Froy's career

Insanity! You guys are horrible people. *cries*

I am now convinced we'll never see our precious boy ever again. Madden probably sold him to a trafficking ring just to spite DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 4, 2020 11:15 PM

those hirsute middle eastern moguls would pay a pretty penny for those freckles.

by Anonymousreply 129July 4, 2020 11:17 PM

R129 Didn't Julius draw a cartoon series about that?

by Anonymousreply 130July 4, 2020 11:23 PM

Oracle, I love Froy *cries in Spanish* I'm actually from Latin America tho

by Anonymousreply 131July 4, 2020 11:26 PM

R128 maybe we could start a gofundme and purchase him. we'll have to work out the schedule for sharing him between all the donators

by Anonymousreply 132July 4, 2020 11:46 PM

R127 Was Liberace a secret singer I didn’t know about?

by Anonymousreply 133July 4, 2020 11:58 PM

Wow! The madden stans trully believe Froy is the “one” and he is special because they are now in their 5th month this is it for Richard!

by Anonymousreply 134July 5, 2020 1:50 AM

Certainly an upgrade from the herion addict looking Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 135July 5, 2020 1:58 AM

R134 Flynnbots like you are going to lose their shit when Froychard lasts longer than Branchard. Froyito is special, Brandon is NOT. Brandon’s mental issues would drive any boyfriend insane and make them run for the hills.

by Anonymousreply 136July 5, 2020 2:02 AM

Madden’s mental illness will drive anyone insane. Drove Flynn to the bottle.

by Anonymousreply 137July 5, 2020 2:30 AM

[quote] Drove Flynn to the bottle.

He was already a drunk and a druggie.

by Anonymousreply 138July 5, 2020 2:40 AM

He still is.

by Anonymousreply 139July 5, 2020 2:45 AM

R139 Rehab can’t help Brandon. He is a hot MESS.

by Anonymousreply 140July 5, 2020 2:49 AM

Is Froy in UK or US. Her ig location shows US

by Anonymousreply 141July 5, 2020 7:00 AM

Its where the account was created..

by Anonymousreply 142July 5, 2020 7:34 AM

Did Froy’s in-laws finally followed our señorita?

by Anonymousreply 143July 5, 2020 8:46 AM

Love birds are either fucking like rabbit or have no internet. Are there any rituals for daughter-in-law meeting in the west

by Anonymousreply 144July 5, 2020 9:11 AM

I think they have stay in a room to quarantine for 14 days ?

by Anonymousreply 145July 5, 2020 9:13 AM

R144 of course they have Internet. Richard has banned Froy from all SM. If he’s quiet on SM his bfs have to be the same. You can bet how private Madden was when Froy posted their location. He was not happy. He doesn’t want anyone to know he’s in the UK with his “roommate”.

by Anonymousreply 146July 5, 2020 9:17 AM

Madden took away Froy’s phone once he found out the little bitch posted their location.

by Anonymousreply 147July 5, 2020 10:26 AM

Well maddens protein is good for health

by Anonymousreply 148July 5, 2020 10:35 AM

R136 You are right about one thing, they probably last more than Brandon and Richard. Brandon has a career, Froy doesn't and i'm pretty sure Richard like it that way

by Anonymousreply 149July 5, 2020 11:04 AM

Froylan has a music career!!!

by Anonymousreply 150July 5, 2020 11:11 AM

R149, and Brandon has been out since he was 14 that was probably what made Richard attracted to him in the first place ..but in the end it was also their downfall. I also believe Froy will last longer and will be by his side-following him around the world as he has no career...

by Anonymousreply 151July 5, 2020 11:19 AM

R150

Yes. When he sings, the rain falls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 5, 2020 11:21 AM

R152 That should come with a disclaimer. Now I know why his “music” was pulled from Spotify.

by Anonymousreply 153July 5, 2020 11:46 AM

I wonder how much Froy gets paid by being a proffesional con guest?

by Anonymousreply 154July 5, 2020 11:52 AM

They have to quarantine for 14 days. They don't both have to be in the same room.

by Anonymousreply 155July 5, 2020 12:25 PM

theyr happily married, leave them alone. u jealous queens.....

by Anonymousreply 156July 5, 2020 1:04 PM

R149 Wrong. Brandon hasn’t had a career since 13RW ended. Froy is the star of a new show that was supposed to start filming in June but was postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic

by Anonymousreply 157July 5, 2020 1:17 PM

"Froy is the star of a new show"

The new show is the Richard and Froyland lickdown.

by Anonymousreply 158July 5, 2020 1:29 PM

R157 The last season of 13RW started streaming last month n Netflix. His movie just came out. Meanwhile Froy was last seen as a professional con guest for 3 years now and the tv show is indefinitely shelved. His music was also piled from Spotify. Your Froytard has no career.

by Anonymousreply 159July 5, 2020 1:37 PM

Froychard’s delusional fans are here clowning about a so called “career”. Bring a professional con guest is not a career you psycho.

by Anonymousreply 160July 5, 2020 1:39 PM

But Froy is a singer!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 161July 5, 2020 1:41 PM

What's this 'con guest'?

by Anonymousreply 162July 5, 2020 1:47 PM

Froy Gutierrez news on Twitter deleted a new photo they posted because Froy asked them.

by Anonymousreply 163July 5, 2020 1:51 PM

What was the photo R163? Them on the Flying Scotsman headed north back to old country despite the quarantine?

by Anonymousreply 164July 5, 2020 1:54 PM

R157 Let's be serious, the same way Brandon is not remotely on the same level of Richard, Froy is not on the same level of career than Brandon.

A lot of actors struggle after finishing a hit show (specially a teen tv show) so we'll know what happens to Brandon (who is openly gay), but Brandon can act i'm not sure i can say the same about Froy (he is very cute but his acting is not that strong)

by Anonymousreply 165July 5, 2020 1:58 PM

R163 what was the pic of they had to delete?

by Anonymousreply 166July 5, 2020 1:59 PM

This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 5, 2020 2:02 PM

I bet you Froychard are flouting the quarantine. Dang. They'll be hauled before the Justice of the Peace and will have to explain themselves in open court. Froy will blurt out at that point, "But we are in love!"

by Anonymousreply 168July 5, 2020 2:04 PM

Froy’s career is riding Madden’s Scottish hairy dick.

by Anonymousreply 169July 5, 2020 2:10 PM

R167 classy picture haha

by Anonymousreply 170July 5, 2020 2:12 PM

Classy and Froy doesn’t belong in the same sentence if that picture is anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 171July 5, 2020 2:14 PM

Is he auditioning for Active Duty. Dink?

by Anonymousreply 172July 5, 2020 2:19 PM

R159 The point is that Brandon does not have any new shows or movies lined up. Yet Froy does. Sorry, Flynnbot.

by Anonymousreply 173July 5, 2020 2:21 PM

Froy takes it from Princeton Price. Froy gets it from Quentin Gainz. His new movies.

by Anonymousreply 174July 5, 2020 2:26 PM

R40 Why would Froy share a photo as a red herring so they could go someplace else when it would be simpler to not share any photo at all?

by Anonymousreply 175July 5, 2020 2:27 PM

R167 Froy’s new photo with the flag behind him came out right on time for July 4th.

by Anonymousreply 176July 5, 2020 2:34 PM

Was the pic taken by Richard in their home studio?

by Anonymousreply 177July 5, 2020 2:50 PM

Is the Froy pic a new one? As in taken in July 2020?

Not just shared in July 2020, but newly taken.

by Anonymousreply 178July 5, 2020 3:01 PM

Yes. That's the photo

by Anonymousreply 179July 5, 2020 3:03 PM

The pic was originally posted by Heather.rival on Instagram. Froy follows her, she's a photographer. I don't know how to post the screen shoot.

by Anonymousreply 180July 5, 2020 3:07 PM

So, she posted an old photo she took? Not a new 2020 photo of Froy with long hair and beefier body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 5, 2020 3:12 PM

You mean full of cum body.

by Anonymousreply 182July 5, 2020 4:23 PM

Only Richard is allowed to see sexy pics of Froy now

by Anonymousreply 183July 5, 2020 4:58 PM

Where are they now. Was the doctor's office pic just designed to mislead this inquiry?

by Anonymousreply 184July 5, 2020 8:06 PM

Richard is producing new music for froyito.

by Anonymousreply 185July 5, 2020 8:21 PM

R184 I still think they're somewhere in the UK. Whether they're in London or visiting Richard's parents in Scotland, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 186July 5, 2020 8:25 PM

Twitter link of pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 5, 2020 8:29 PM

I'm just a link in your chain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 5, 2020 8:30 PM

He's definitely been cultivating dem brows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 5, 2020 8:31 PM

Ew... not a good look. I prefer his brows thinner.

by Anonymousreply 190July 5, 2020 8:32 PM

Maybe the brows are part of his new look for the 90s role in Cruel Summer though, like the long hair.

by Anonymousreply 191July 5, 2020 8:32 PM

The pic at r187 reminds me of the ones in "My Private Idaho."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 5, 2020 8:33 PM

Early headshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 5, 2020 8:34 PM

Brows a little lighter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194July 5, 2020 8:36 PM

Froy looks good in spectacles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 5, 2020 8:39 PM

In R195 he's grown a stubbly 'beard' like Richard's. That's love. Poor Froy.

by Anonymousreply 196July 5, 2020 8:41 PM

His brows looked good here. I'm fine with thicker brows as long as he doesn't overdo them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 5, 2020 8:42 PM

I had to laugh at this:

[Quote] some of you are being a little too quiet

Hunter, your tweets don't even get double figure engagement most of the time...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 5, 2020 8:42 PM

R186 if they are in the UK, they're not allowed to travel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199July 5, 2020 8:43 PM

R194 Brows are perfect there imo.

by Anonymousreply 200July 5, 2020 8:43 PM

It's potentially dangerous to have young 'uns around the elderly. Big Dick is safe from Froy for now. They've probably gone to Langmead's country house.

by Anonymousreply 201July 5, 2020 8:44 PM

R199 Some people said Richard had to do some reshoots for Eternals in London. Maybe that's true and he wanted to take Froy with him.

by Anonymousreply 202July 5, 2020 8:44 PM

^^Speculation 100%.

by Anonymousreply 203July 5, 2020 8:47 PM

They're in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 204July 5, 2020 8:49 PM

They have to cgi most of Madden’s scenes since he started looking like an old fart towards the end of the movie.

by Anonymousreply 205July 5, 2020 8:51 PM

Madden is a man. He can get away with "craggy." He may even get roles because of it.

by Anonymousreply 206July 5, 2020 9:03 PM

Goodness me. Why is Froy posing like he was auditioning for a spot @ Sean Cody?

Perhaps it's better this way that he is with Madden. Richard will keep him in a tight leash.

by Anonymousreply 207July 5, 2020 9:29 PM

"No quarantine checks carried out on arrivals to Scotland"

Perhaps Froychard went straight to Scotland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 6, 2020 12:10 AM

They've probably gone to France.

by Anonymousreply 209July 6, 2020 12:15 AM

I think travel from the US to France is banned completely, by the French and EU.

by Anonymousreply 210July 6, 2020 12:18 AM

No mention of Madden in link, only Tom Cruise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211July 6, 2020 2:54 AM

Pinewood opens up tomorrow. That's where the Eternals is filming.

by Anonymousreply 212July 6, 2020 5:41 AM

any pix of froy smoking? the pix of Richard and brandon smoking are so dam sexy.....especially of richard

by Anonymousreply 213July 6, 2020 10:47 AM

Im obsessed with the image of Froy spinning his hot young smooth bubble ass on Richards hungry face.....I hope Richard understands how lucky he is to eat it out at will.....damn!

Brandon told a friend Richard is the best rimmer he ever had in his life. he goes deep...

by Anonymousreply 214July 6, 2020 10:52 AM

I see the relationship lasting a long time.....Madden knows he has a damn fine hottie., and wont stand for any other taking his/froy's cum.

So happy for them. Congrats on your marriage of the HEART.

by Anonymousreply 215July 6, 2020 11:02 AM

Link R213 please.

by Anonymousreply 216July 6, 2020 11:37 AM

R213 Does Froy smoke? I’ve seen a pic of him vaping, but not all vapers smoke cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 217July 6, 2020 1:05 PM

Once he got with Richard, Froy would definitely be chain-smoking like his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 218July 6, 2020 3:14 PM

vaping is smoking...technically...no, but it is.

by Anonymousreply 219July 6, 2020 3:35 PM

need pic of him with cig, more erotic than vape

by Anonymousreply 220July 6, 2020 3:46 PM

r is in london

by Anonymousreply 221July 6, 2020 9:42 PM

Link R221

by Anonymousreply 222July 6, 2020 9:44 PM

froy may still be in venice.

by Anonymousreply 223July 6, 2020 9:53 PM

Froy was never in Venice... or Austin.

You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 224July 6, 2020 9:54 PM

Probably relevant for Madden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 6, 2020 9:58 PM

froy and richard were side by side at a protest there...

i said i may have been wrong about austin.

by Anonymousreply 226July 6, 2020 10:02 PM

Where are the receipts of Richard and Froy being in Venice?

by Anonymousreply 227July 6, 2020 10:09 PM

Venice Beach CA

by Anonymousreply 228July 6, 2020 10:28 PM

R224 Froy never lived in Emilia’s house in Venice? WTH are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 229July 6, 2020 11:40 PM

see r228

by Anonymousreply 230July 6, 2020 11:42 PM

he is. idk about f.

by Anonymousreply 231July 7, 2020 6:31 AM

any aussie friends?

by Anonymousreply 232July 7, 2020 6:32 AM

when ur r's boy, he wants u by his side a lot, his cock and ass have needs , big needs. so get that clear, boy.

by Anonymousreply 233July 7, 2020 1:00 PM

instahos are in the vb house...

i surmise r had to go back and f left behind in case he gets called to work. r has been at the studio.

there is a "donkey hung" aussie-brit (on all the time) in r's london home. actually tried to chat me up!!! i'm not . did not go there.

it may have been a bromance tryst...some fun...they are all "bi." not the instagays.

by Anonymousreply 234July 7, 2020 6:52 PM

search my posts

by Anonymousreply 235July 7, 2020 6:52 PM

[quote]...they are all "bi."

Froy is NOT gay?

You're insane and making up everything you type out.

by Anonymousreply 236July 7, 2020 7:10 PM

do you see quotes around it, dumbass r235?

i'll never say i can't be wrong.

i got it right last summer.

what is your contribution besides contrarian?

by Anonymousreply 237July 7, 2020 7:25 PM

i also surmise hollywood must be a wild, sex filled place!

by Anonymousreply 238July 7, 2020 7:27 PM

when u get to the top, u want it all, pussy.. and pussy on a stick: cock

tittys!

by Anonymousreply 239July 8, 2020 12:50 PM

the couple that traveled to austin are now back in vb. bizarre profiles.

i posted a pic on here of a young fellow...who went offline after i posted it here with no names...how would they know? find that and look at the smile. look at the scruff pattern.

so...idk...

the aussie brit deleted all info from his profile right after i posted on this and other threads. still on all the time.

by Anonymousreply 240July 9, 2020 8:19 AM

and remember...i posted hairy chest and the profile vanished right after.

by Anonymousreply 241July 9, 2020 8:24 AM

vb

went offline after i posted it...

shacked up with a superhero. workout and sex!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 9, 2020 8:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!