Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

San Farancisco "Kevin" assaults resident for coming to aid of latino guy he was harassing

Fucking dude-bro piece of shit. Watch when they find and charge him the swarm of asswhipes who will come out of the woodwork to defend his actions, or claim he's mentally ill and should be treated with compassion. His Karen passenger needs to lose her job too.

You do not own the fucking planet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2020 11:47 AM

Florida license says all.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 3:23 PM

This is several days old - please keep up OP.

There have already been threads and much discussion. He was fired.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 3:23 PM

Bet he's had those plates for some time, which is illegal if he's a SF resident.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 3:25 PM

OP is a dyke, R2, determined to make "Kevin" happen; and as such has started several of these threads.

F&F and move on.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 3:26 PM

Links, r2.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 3:29 PM

I prefer "Chad".

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 3:30 PM

I like Ken best of any I've heard. Goes well with Karen. Karen'n'Ken. Karen'n'Ken. Karen'n'Ken.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 3:31 PM

Once he saw the guy's keycard to get in it should have been over with an apology. That is a SHITTY part of town so, I understand being concerned about safety but dude went crazy and just ruined his life. They probably moved from Florida for some high-paying tech job(APEX Systems, apparently) and made the mistake of moving into a 3k/month apt in an "edgy" area and Kevin is pissed at life. Go back to Florida, bruh.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 3:49 PM

[quote]OP is a dyke

Stop being a jackass. We don't go around saying "Well Matt A. is gay, that's why he's an unmedicated mess," now do we? Because being gay isn't the reason for why Matt is Matt.

This troll is the one who is always making racebait and homophobic posts and comments, anyway, and I don't think they're pretending to be lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 3:59 PM

GF needs to get bounced as well. She sat there and watched her racist, asshole bf deny a minority his civil rights, then tried to bribe their way out of the situation. She needs to lose her job.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 3:59 PM

Didn't the internet decide on Ken?

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 4:07 PM

Then Ken it is.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 4:18 PM

I prefer "Todd," as it sounds like annoying toddler.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 5:55 PM

I also like "Hank."

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 7:12 PM

Needs to be two syllables

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2020 9:16 PM

[Quote]Needs to be two syllables

"Bubba"

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2020 9:37 PM

One syllable is fine. How about Ross?

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2020 10:14 PM

Karen and Kieran

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2020 5:27 AM

[quote]I prefer "Chad".

The name "Chad" already has a specialized meaning and a community to which it belongs.

Are you attempting to mainstream the term from the 4chan troll/incel community use, the same way 'Karen' emerged from thence into wider usage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2020 6:16 AM

He should be beaten for not holding his phone steady. Where's the previous post R2?

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2020 11:42 AM

Where on earth is San Farancisco?

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2020 11:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!