Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Seacrest Announces Breakup From Shayna Taylor as He Vacations With Mystery Woman

Ryan Seacrest is re-joining the ranks of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors.

A rep for the daytime TV host confirmed his breakup from chef Shayna Taylor on Monday, telling E! News in a statement, "Ryan and Shayna decided to end their romantic relationship amicably some time ago. They remain good friends, each other's biggest supporters and will always cherish their time together as a couple."

News of Ryan, 45, and 28-year-old Shayna's decision to part ways broke as The Daily Mail published photos of the star vacationing with a mystery woman in Mexico.

Meanwhile, a source told E! News that Ryan, real estate mogul Mike Meldman and a group of friends flew to Cabo San Lucas via private jet last weekend for some rest and relaxation in the sun. "He spent the whole time with his new lady at their private villa," the insider shared.

"Ryan looked relaxed and was able to just sit and chat," explained the source. "He didn't have his phone or computer around and was very attentive and always having deep conversations with his new girl."

Describing their getaway as "romantic," the source said Ryan and the woman left together at the end of their stay.

Ryan was first linked to Shayna in 2014, however their relationship status remained on-again, off-again in the years that passed. In May 2020, Ryan shared rare insight into their love story on Live With Kelly and Ryan.

"I just want to say, happy third anniversary to Shayna," he shared at the time. "It is our third time together. So we've gotten together, broken up, gotten together, broken up. This is number three of being together. So we're celebrating as well."

Seacrest then clarified, "It's an 8-year run, but it's our third run together. So we celebrate each trial."

When co-host Kelly Ripa quipped, "Third time's a charm!" Ryan responded, "Listen, nothing's perfect. You just keep trying until you get it right."

Shayna has not commented publicly on the breakup. They last split in Feb. 2019 before reconciling months later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2020 2:53 AM

Aw, what a pity.

I really thought that she was "the one."

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 3:14 PM

[quote] Seacrest then clarified, "It's an 8-year run, but it's our third run together. So we celebrate each trial."

[quote] When co-host Kelly Ripa quipped, "Third time's a charm!" Ryan responded, "Listen, nothing's perfect. You just keep trying until you get it right."

You won't "get it right" until you come out of the closet, Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 3:15 PM

"Shayna looka-like-a-man."

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 3:16 PM

"Or until I have as much money as Merv and can retire in privacy."

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 3:17 PM

Has Brian Dunkelman commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 3:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 3:56 PM

She’s very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 4:01 PM

I hope Mystery Woman is getting paid well.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 4:02 PM

Ryan is such a playboy!

When is he going to find the right woman and settle down??

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 4:03 PM

Why does this bitch still need beards?

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 4:05 PM

So his live-in chef doubled as his girlfriend. My gaydar goes off on BOTH of them.

And WTF is he talking about? They saw each other for 8 years, since she was 20 YEARS OLD?

And he was supposedly dating Julianna Hough 7 years ago.

Whew...the amount of bullshit is incredible. And people take this stuff for face value and believe it. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 4:07 PM

These constant breakups must be killing him 🤕

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 4:08 PM

[strike]These constant breakups[/strike] must be killing him

[quote] The closet must be killing him.

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 4:12 PM

And is this "Mystery Woman" also a penised-person?

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 4:14 PM

She does have masculine facial features...seems to be a theme with beards.... see Klooney's beards/wife especially the Italian one.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2020 4:23 PM

Is Seacrest a Republican? He sure acts like one

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2020 4:23 PM

I don’t see anything strange about this at all.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2020 4:27 PM

Did he end it by saying “Seacrest out?”

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2020 4:35 PM

It's Pride month, Ryan.

Come out.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2020 4:37 PM

Is Shayna trans?

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2020 5:16 PM

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2020 5:22 PM

That haircut is WAY too young for him. He needs to act his middle age.

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2020 5:31 PM

He'll NEVER break up with Steve.

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2020 5:36 PM

She has a very handsome face!

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2020 5:36 PM

now seacrest and muir can party it up in nyc.

try to find some girls to settle down with!

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2020 8:47 PM

Is Ryan vers?

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 9:27 PM

It's official... love is dead.

by Anonymousreply 27June 30, 2020 9:30 PM

r26 No, he's a bossy power-bottom.

by Anonymousreply 28June 30, 2020 9:31 PM

I guess contract renewal negotiations didn’t go well.

by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2020 9:42 PM

Why would a host need to be closeted? It’s not like an actor who is afraid of being typecast.

by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2020 9:47 PM

If I was Ryan I would pay these magazines NOT to publish stories about my dating life anymore, at 45 years old. Who in American even cares about this?

by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2020 9:54 PM

R 18 I don’t think he ever stuck Seacrest ‘IN’.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2020 1:40 PM

If he flew he'd be Ryanair

by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2020 2:36 AM

R31 - Yeah, it's a bit embarrassing. Nobody cares about Ryan's sex life. I don't think there are all these fangirls cutting out his picture in Tigerbeat and putting it on their walls.

On the other hand, he's on a popular frau show and he doesn't want to limit any future jobs. Plus, he'd have a lot of explaining to do - the coming out process for a celebrity is a lot of work.

by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2020 2:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!