Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fraus on LinkedIn

I just saw this post from one. What a Saint! She got over 300k likes for this bullshit, that probably never happened. Attention-whoring at it’s finest. They’re so unprofessional.

“Ran thru Wendy's drive thru just now, the girl at the window was crying. Her boss was standing there explaining she had to leave work because her mask broke and they had no extras. She was sobbing, "but I don't have a ride and I NEED the money!" Her boss was sympathetic and looked sorry for her.

I hopped out, grabbed the bag of extra masks in my trunk that my husband gave me, and handed them a few thru the window. They both looked so shocked and it made the poor girl cry harder when she was thanking me. I got a free Frosty and a damn good feeling inside!

#payitforward #kindnesscounts #goodvibes #wendysfrostysthough #yum “

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 7:59 PM

I'll bet you five bucks that she's an MLM hunbot.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 2:57 PM

It’s 11:30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 2:59 PM

that was peak frau

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 3:00 PM

Op, you could read a book instead of combing the news for fraud related items that offend you.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 3:02 PM

Meet Mandi! She’s our topic of conversation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 3:03 PM

R4 Ditto, Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 3:03 PM

Nasty OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 3:14 PM

Women are the worst! Why do we even have them??

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 3:18 PM

R7 R8 is a Frau who got fucked by her Daddy and can’t stand any criticisms.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 3:23 PM

LinkedIn has been full of this thirsty bullshit for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 7:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!