Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kellyanne Conway's daughter is a liberal leftist TikTok star

2020: It's really never-fucking-ending! Twitter has found and connected daughter of Kellyanne, Claudia Conway's, TikTok account where she posts nothing but liberal leftist propaganda. The media will be reporting on this tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2020 7:52 PM

The real TikTok is the clock on the Conways' marriage once the kids are out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 6:26 AM

Time for George and Kellyanne to check in with their daughter and find out why she posts videos about popping her pussy to the ground. How old is this kid?

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 6:27 AM

ha somebody's getting a toyota instead of a beemer.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 6:33 AM

Hey Conways: Get your fucking slutty kid off Tik Tok. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 6:35 AM

Who the fuck are you people? She's doing what every other kid her age is doing, plus she's a liberal which is kinda great considering who her mother and father are. Fuck, off r4.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 6:39 AM

It’s all over Twitter. Her TikToks are getting retweeted by all the anti-Trump Republicans in the Lincoln Project. I’m okay with that but fact remains the Conways are aiming to be the Kardashians of politics.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 6:41 AM

This kid is starved for attention. Time for Kellyanne to let the man-baby at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. fend for himself and to check in with her kids.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 6:45 AM

Kellyanne giving her daugher a stern talking-to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 6:48 AM

the social media wave. these kids are good for something and using their influence for change.

great!

who's the guy?

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 7:12 AM

The song is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 7:40 AM

DL: “Last night I was fisted and fucked by 9 strangers in a motel. Jealous, bitches?”

Also DL: “This woman/girl is wearing shorts/showing cleavage and shaking her butt! Someone start a fire so we can burn the witch!”

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 7:59 AM

Now that's one Mommie Dearest tell-all book I'd like to read. I bet hair extensions are flying all over the place when mother and daughter have an argument.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 8:04 AM

Is that her brother behind her? Good looking kids from two not so attractive parents.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 9:27 AM

r6 George Conway is in Project Lincoln, they are retweeting her?

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 9:28 AM

Look at that dreadful decor. Someone call CPS to get those kids out of there!

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2020 10:47 AM

She's attractive.

Glad she takes after pops politically.

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2020 10:52 AM

So, everybody in the Conway family is Liberal except the matriarch? Maybe Howard Stern is right. He thinks Kellyanne is the mole.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2020 11:05 AM

Kellyanne sells her soul and she has that kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2020 11:06 AM

Pops is not liberal, Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2020 11:08 AM

George isn't liberal, and he and Kellyanne are both grifter attention whores. I honestly don't trust anyone in that family, not even the kids.

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2020 11:15 AM

R18 Unlike most people on DL, Kellyanne is rarely in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2020 11:19 AM

R10

Remove the stick up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2020 11:20 AM

Kellyanne herself has never been much of a Trump fan. She’s doing this to raise her national profile and that’s it

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2020 11:22 AM

R22. The song is inappropriate for a young girl.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2020 11:23 AM

She's on her fifth year of pushing vile lies to the press on behalf of Trump. Surely no one here is naive enough to think it's no big deal, just her way of getting famous?

It doesn't matter at this point whether she believes her own lies or not, she's still scum.

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2020 11:31 AM

R24

You’re expired/out of date. Young people listen to that music all the time. I’m 27 and back when I was in school many of the teens her age were listening to this genre of music too. Stop being a prude.

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 11:33 AM

I thought maybe she was in college but she’s only 15. And making whore videos like that?

by Anonymousreply 27June 30, 2020 11:33 AM

The anti-Trump conservatives know that they are in a fight for the very survival of their movement and possibly the GOP. A common enemy makes for some strange bedfellows, but these people are not to be trusted.

Conway, Schmidt, et al, will go back to their old ways, as will we, when Trump, or one of his minions, is no longer a factor.

by Anonymousreply 28June 30, 2020 11:44 AM

[quote]she posts nothing but liberal leftist propaganda

Thanks for showing your big, fat, red ass you baboon.

You only forgot to call us a bunch of demoncrats.

by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2020 11:53 AM

Agree R28, but for now, the enemy of my enemy is my friend ... BTW. Cute kid behind the pussy popper ... And I can guarantee that Kellyanne doesnt let the 🍊💩 anywhere near her daughter unless highly supervised.

by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2020 11:57 AM

...r to think of the time when the Lincoln Project focuses on Dems

by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2020 11:58 AM

R19 You say that like it as taught in high school or something. Twat.

by Anonymousreply 32June 30, 2020 12:00 PM

I have to believe being a parent nowadays is Hell. On. Earth.

I'm so glad I didn't have children.

by Anonymousreply 33June 30, 2020 12:13 PM

I am generally a violent opponent of the humanity demeaning, soul destroying, exploitative freak show that is reality television. But this house needs it’s own show.

by Anonymousreply 34June 30, 2020 12:20 PM

SHe's remarkably cute considering she's the offspring of a manatee and a sea witch.

by Anonymousreply 35June 30, 2020 7:02 PM

She needs to get out of the way so we can focus on the cute boy.

by Anonymousreply 36June 30, 2020 7:09 PM

lol,r34

by Anonymousreply 37June 30, 2020 11:02 PM

What a fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 38June 30, 2020 11:06 PM

Pic of the cute son please.

by Anonymousreply 39June 30, 2020 11:27 PM

Please don't post a picture of a 15-year-old boy.

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2020 12:23 AM

From a New Yorker article on Trumpers in Greenwich, CT:

[quote] When Trump took an early lead in 2015, most of the political and financial world ignored him. Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, a professor at the Yale School of Management, attended a salon that summer at the Connecticut home of Larry Kudlow, the business commentator who now leads Trump’s National Economic Council. “It was a lot of very deep-pocketed Republicans from Greenwich and New York,” Sonnenfeld told me. “Not one person had a pleasant thing to say about Trump.” Sonnenfeld urged them to take Trump’s chances seriously, [bold] but a fellow-guest, who worked for a super pac supporting Ted Cruz in the primaries, disagreed. “She said, ‘I’m a lifelong expert on the psychographics of women’s voter behavior, and I can tell you that Donald Trump will never get two per cent of Republican women voters,’ ” Sonnenfeld told me. “She got wild applause. That was Kellyanne Conway.” (Conway, now a senior adviser to Trump, called this a “specious, self-serving claim,” adding, “I don’t know ‘Professor’ So-and-So.”) [bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2020 1:21 AM

"I don't know her. But she's nasty. I never met her. Alright, she might have done some work for me; what does it matter? I let her go."

by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2020 1:25 AM

Thing is white kids do this all the time, date outside their race, practice politics opposite their parents views all to rebel and piss off their folks.

Then when they either inherit daddy and mommy's wealth or start to have a family of their own and get older, they turn conservative to protect what they've got and say fuck off to everyone not in their class.

Even the middle class white kids do this vacationing in rebellion.

That's why

[quote]“First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.”

by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2020 1:32 AM

Don't the Conways live in DC? Then this kid probably attends a local school where all of her classmates are liberal. Wherever she goes to college, most of her classmates will be liberal. So, to fit in with her peers, she has to be liberal. She won't be able to come out as conservative until she gets out of college and Kellyanne pulls some strings to get her an internship in Congress or at FOX.

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote] She won't be able to come out as conservative until she gets out of college and Kellyanne pulls some strings to get her an internship in Congress or at FOX.

By that time, Kellyanne won't be able to get her a coupon for White Castle. She'll be a laughing stock and a pariah once her boss is out. Think Linda Tripp level of ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2020 1:41 AM

R45, I think that there will be lots of politicians and people at FOX who will want KA's advice and help. If she was able to get that orange turd into office, imagine what she can do with a real candidate.

by Anonymousreply 46July 1, 2020 1:44 AM

I love the video. It's beautiful, very beautiful. A great video.

by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2020 1:45 AM

Oops, I meant to sign the above post: DJT

by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2020 1:45 AM

I love the Project Lincoln guys including Conway. While we may not agree on everything, they're clearly principled people who seem to care about their country. I don't need everyone to agree with me, but I cannot stand by and watch people support a moronic fascist who is on his way to destroying what's left of this country. Besides, the Project Lincoln ads are better than anything Democrats are putting out at this point. And hopefully George will get Claudia in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2020 1:47 AM

The Lincoln Project are Repubs, I don't trust any of them but I do like their help getting rid of tRump. But they will still want to stack the courts with Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2020 1:52 AM

In one of the tiktok videos, she asks for advice on how to be prettier. There are multiple videos of her showing off her boobs or twerking to a filthy song. That's what caught my eye more than her politics, which are part of the same need to rebel and get noticed. She also has some SJW commentary on guys who sexualize and objectify women, which she appears to be begging someone to do.

I think she's messed up despite being bright, pretty and having connected millionaires for parents. I hope she gets help.

by Anonymousreply 51July 1, 2020 2:01 AM

If you look closer at Claudia's face it isn't that cute, but being young, thin and having long blonde hair goes a long way.

by Anonymousreply 52July 1, 2020 2:04 AM

[quote]If you look closer at Claudia's face it isn't that cute, but being young, thin and having long blonde hair goes a long way.

I've always found it to be true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2020 3:42 AM

I know I'm asking to be subjected to lingchi, but I actually have a soft spot for Kellyanne and her family. It dates back to Kate McKinnon's portrayal of her on SNL, and then all the news of the massive fights her family engages in.

by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2020 4:01 AM

Kellyanne isn’t capable of doing her job properly with accountability, that’s why she works in this administration. She’d never get a job with an ethical administration. She knows her time is up when Trump’s is. Which looks to be any day. They wouldn’t even keep her in a Pence administration.

by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2020 4:17 AM

Her looks really hit the wall in the last 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2020 4:18 AM

you know she will be on fox and other places after this is over.

by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2020 4:40 AM

You all do not understand Smellyanne at all if you think she’s going to go quietly into the night after blocking for Dump this whole time. She’s making a fortune off him, and she’ll jump ship just before he goes down in flames. Then she’ll write her tell all - which will FLY off the shelves because everyone will want to know the real true mud, and she’ll sling it hard. Then she’ll do the talk show circuit and get herself a pundit job. And the grift will continue.

She will not have one single thing happen to her. Her grandfather is a mob guy who helped Dump in Atlantic City. She’s going to be fine.

I WISH someone would hit her and her fat husband in the face with a shovel, but sadly, it won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 58July 1, 2020 11:16 PM

Claudia Conway is 15.

by Anonymousreply 59July 1, 2020 11:30 PM

People, relax she is only 15. How many of you fuckers did much worse than just dance to a song with vile lyrics when you were teenagers?

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2020 12:45 AM

Fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2020 12:51 AM

She called Biden a rapist. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2020 12:54 AM

I don’t know how old the girl is but I don’t blame her for capitalizing on her relatively attractive appearance while she can.

One sunny day she will be having the time of her life, and her world will crumble when a friend sends her a candid photo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2020 1:31 AM

r61 only that account is fake. The tik tok videos are all her.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2020 2:02 AM

R60 That’s what I mean by A+ parenting. Of course a 15 year old is going to do stupid shit like this; it’s the parents’ job to pay attention to their kid and notice when she’s doing incredibly stupid shit like this and gently explain why it’s such a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2020 4:13 AM

Imagine if the face at R63 was what you had to look at for nurturing and motherly love.

If you tried to snuggle her after a long day, you'd have to worry that at any moment she'd push you into the oven and eat you for dinner.

Shudder...I hope to hell DJT has never been in the same room with Claudia.

by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2020 4:57 AM

I just looked at her tiktok feed. She's up to 85k followers and seems to be very happy posing in bikinis and telling boomers not to sexualize her. Her mother is a vain, attention whore so it's not like the apple falls far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2020 5:02 AM

Campaign managers are nothing but hired guns. It's the money mostly why they take on these jobs. Joe Biden's campaign manager worked for Bernie Sanders in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 68July 2, 2020 7:05 AM

I can't believe what a thot she is but good for her posting all that liberal political stuff.

by Anonymousreply 69July 2, 2020 7:41 AM

Oh wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 3, 2020 10:53 PM

You can see George here, his daughter is something else

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 4, 2020 3:01 AM

She’s high in a lot of these videos.

But Kellyanne looks damn good in them.

If I had behaved like that in front of my mother or her friends she would have punched my teeth out. And I don’t mean that in a “my mom was quite a gal, haha” way. I mean it in a blood spitting teeth out of my face way, That girl is lucky she has parents who are 1) rich, 2) powerful 3) able to make things go away

And don’t forget — Donald Trump Jr didn’t speak to his father for a year after the Marla Maples story broke. It wasn’t till Dump Jr needed to show up at a job in order to collect money that he needed his pop. And Andrew Giuliani stopped talking Tom to father too .... until he graduated college &needed a job.

by Anonymousreply 72July 4, 2020 3:35 AM

She could be a

Live wire girl going through nothing more than a rebellious stage & will clean hear act up in her 20s

Or

She’s mentally disturbed & self medicating,

Well, she’s definitely self medicating, that’s for sure.

Why must Tik Tok videos be shot upside down & wrongside up & just careening across the room?

by Anonymousreply 73July 4, 2020 3:42 AM

My husband is a child therapist. I showed him the Tik Toks & he couldn’t stop laughing. He thinks she’s great.

“What if he was a 15 year old boy doing the same thing? Wearing skimpy clothes, dancing , flipping his hair to the side of his head in a big ole bleached bird nest of a mess? High? Drunk? Presenting himself as hyper sexy while dissing his parents.

by Anonymousreply 74July 4, 2020 4:02 AM

I would think the kid had problems and a huge need for attention and would be afraid that creeps would contact him. Apparently they took her off twitter. After George Conway sent a tweet asking reporters not to contact his daughter, she tweeted: My parents are trying to silence me. Sorry your marriage failed."

That's cold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 4, 2020 4:11 AM

She's only 15 so lots of time to calm down. She seems like a real mess now.

by Anonymousreply 76July 4, 2020 4:14 AM

Perez Hilton's Instagram has video of Claudia livestreaming a fight with Kellyanne. Kellyanne seems very sweet but Claudia does not want to turn off the feed and says, "You're always insulting my mental health." She accused Kellyanne of denying her freedom of speech and suddenly the screen goes dark.

by Anonymousreply 77July 4, 2020 4:20 AM

[quote]Then she’ll write her tell all - which will FLY off the shelves because everyone will want to know the real true mud, and she’ll sling it hard.

Nah, the Trumps will drag her ugly ass into court if she tries that. I'm sure she's signed NDAs anyway.

by Anonymousreply 78July 4, 2020 8:38 AM

Claudia Conway IS Lu-Lu Fishpaw!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 4, 2020 8:47 AM

I still think this is a trap, a distraction their daughter is part of, with the whole family hoping the media will start being inappropriate (talking about Claudia's mental health, interviewing her without parental permission, etc.) so then the GOP can scream about the immoral LIEberal media again.

by Anonymousreply 80July 4, 2020 8:55 AM

Love her. We stan!!!

by Anonymousreply 81July 4, 2020 1:05 PM

[quote] I love the Project Lincoln guys including Conway. While we may not agree on everything, they're clearly principled people who seem to care about their country.

Oh yeah, right. Swift Boat Veterans was invented by a clearly principled person.

by Anonymousreply 82July 4, 2020 2:20 PM

I don't trust George Conway, I like that Project Lincoln wants to get rid of tRump but they are still Repugs who want to stack the court with Repugs

by Anonymousreply 83July 4, 2020 5:11 PM

Did he make those ads, R82? If so, he's an ass. Either way, I support what they're doing now.

by Anonymousreply 84July 4, 2020 6:07 PM

Show's over. Her twitter, tiktok and instagram accounts are now private.

by Anonymousreply 85July 4, 2020 6:32 PM

r85 looks like her parents shut her down

by Anonymousreply 86July 4, 2020 6:42 PM

The whole family is trolling us.

by Anonymousreply 87July 4, 2020 9:16 PM

[quote] Did he make those ads, [R82]? If

He *made* Swift Boat Veterans. They didn’t exist. He came up with the idea of getting republican Vietnam vets to get together & become an anti-Kerry group. So he put out feelers to big GOP donors, raised a shitload of money & offered it to any Vietnam vet who wanted to join & tell lies about Kerry’s career in Vietnam. In addition to the money, they would get $$$ jobs with connected Republican corporations/ law firms.

by Anonymousreply 88July 4, 2020 9:53 PM

Just to clarify, I’m talking about Rick Wilson, whose name I signed in my post at R82. He is the founder of the Lincoln Project. He & George Conway go way back.

by Anonymousreply 89July 4, 2020 9:55 PM

[quote] Her TikToks are getting retweeted by all the anti-Trump Republicans in the Lincoln Project.

Her dad is the Lincoln Project, and the brat hates daddy as much as mommy

by Anonymousreply 90July 4, 2020 11:40 PM

Not exactly an endorsement of Biden.

[quote] our president for the next four years is either going to be a r@pi$t or a r@pi$t'.

by Anonymousreply 91July 5, 2020 1:07 AM

Lmao yasssss r11. Drag these gutter sluts.

by Anonymousreply 92July 5, 2020 1:09 AM

a rapist or a rapist? what a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 93July 5, 2020 2:17 AM

George is good from a "my enemy's enemy..." standpoint, but he's still a douchebag Republican with an atrocious past. So I don't care if their family is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 94July 5, 2020 2:26 AM

No way r78. Smellyanne is a lawyer herself and more connected to the establishment through her fat dork of a husband. She’ll be singing like a canary.

by Anonymousreply 95July 6, 2020 11:25 PM

She's in her teen rebellion stage. The fights my sister and mom had were bad but it's the norm for girls that age.

by Anonymousreply 96July 6, 2020 11:36 PM

Kellyanne’s plastic surgeon should be canonized by the Pope.

by Anonymousreply 97July 6, 2020 11:53 PM

I think the girl is mentally ill. Hey, it happens in most families. Someone got the shallow end of the gene pool. She is very difficult to handle, obviously. She might need a rest in a nice hospital in Switzerland for a while. Tell everyone she’s “touring the continent.”

by Anonymousreply 98July 7, 2020 12:15 AM

I don't know what you do with a kid like this. Everything she's doing would be fine if she were 18. How do you teach the lesson that there are creepy people out there and the internet gives them a direct path to you?

by Anonymousreply 99July 7, 2020 12:18 AM

I think she might *be* one of the creepy people out there.

by Anonymousreply 100July 7, 2020 12:56 AM

r79, forget COVID and marry me.

by Anonymousreply 101July 7, 2020 1:47 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2020 1:01 PM

Sometimes I'm off DL for a day or two and completely miss how a sordid story like the Conways' began. Totally missed this initial thread. I only learned about the family dysfunction/dramatics yesterday, though I wondered what it was like to be the offspring of a professional liar as Kellyanne. Toss in the sociopathic background thanks to Kellyanne's mafioso grandpa and it's been so gratifying to understand that the willingness to submit to Trumpism signifies extensive psychopathologies.

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2020 7:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!