Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Very straight man Ryan Seacrest Announces Breakup From Shayna Taylor as He Vacations With Mystery Woman

My heart breaks for her. Can’t she just be who she really is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2020 3:59 PM

Did he "sexually harass" this one too? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 5:16 AM

You can't expect a virile alpha male like La Seacrest to stay with just one woman!!

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 12:26 PM

I'm curious to see his beard list.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 2:39 PM

Is he really into women, seriously?

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 9:30 PM

Well Julianne's single.....

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2020 3:28 AM

Here's the mystery woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2020 3:32 AM

Well thank god he's so incredibly straight because we don't want him!

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2020 3:32 AM

He’s gross. Please let him be “straight.”

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2020 3:51 AM

Only a straight man like him has a dating history with many beautiful women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2020 5:57 AM

have no idea who Shayna Taylor is but she looks "manly" in that photo

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2020 6:06 AM

Straight? Gay? Pansexual? Maybe Ryan is one of those who doesn't like labels. You know those kids nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2020 6:09 AM

Why on God's green Earth does Seacrest think that anyone cares that he is gay? The charade was already embarrassing and no enters the outright pathetic territory. He and Cavill must be bosom buddies who dish the dish and weep over the rigors of perpetual bearding - even when no one cares anymore from a publicity standpoint.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2020 6:12 AM

"Woman" = Adam Killian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2020 6:14 AM

I think Seacrest is straight. I didn't before but once he took over for Strahan, I just get a nerd vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2020 11:44 AM

I am hopeful that he is het, but I still don’t get whole the Merv Griffin chapter.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2020 1:28 PM

Ryan & I got caught going to first base (necking) by those horrible paparazzi 📸

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2020 1:34 PM

Wow- he just can't get enough of the poon..

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2020 1:40 PM

[quote]I think Seacrest is straight. I didn't before but once he took over for Strahan, I just get a nerd vibe from him.

Wow, you've never met a gay nerd?

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2020 1:51 PM

He was hot and heavy with Terry Hatcher there for a while, then the photographers spotted them getting freaky at a pool somewhere and they're romance ended.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2020 5:33 PM

Britney reacts to Ryan’s. being straight is fucking PRICELESS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2020 7:44 PM

[quote]Wow, you've never met a gay nerd?

Wow, you’ve never met a straight one?

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2020 9:07 AM

R16 Teri Hughesed

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2020 1:57 PM

“Even though we were both nearly 50, he said he was dying to go to second base. By the time I consented to over the sweater, he had already stuck his fingers up my ass!”

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2020 3:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!